IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10145 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can buy a right ramp or have one in better shape than this one? I just bought Tron and I am looooving it. I was wondering why I was getting so many air balls. Upon further inspection it looks like the right ramp is blown apart on both sides. I don’t even have the ramp pieces to piece mill something together.

129CA021-513C-4C31-A27F-4414A07E16C7 (resized).jpeg129CA021-513C-4C31-A27F-4414A07E16C7 (resized).jpeg8B71646B-A665-4896-A85E-D6BA4E7D15ED (resized).jpeg8B71646B-A665-4896-A85E-D6BA4E7D15ED (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#10204 2 years ago

Did you guys ever group by the blue and yellow colored plastic pieces over the inlanes? I am in if there is a set available.

1 week later
#10233 2 years ago

Has anyone bought the el wire mod from eBay? I wonder how that performs.

1 week later
#10256 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Are you talking about the one for 69 bucks sold by “judge Dread” on EBay.
If so, I was curious as well. It does look like its interactive at all.

That’s the one I’m talking about. I’ve read a few good and bad reviews about them in the thread so it’s hard to tell. I didn’t know they were interactive with gameplay. That may sway me. I’m still on the fence on whether to add the el wire (either eBay or making them) or add the Tron lighting effect with pinstadiums. I have pinstadiums on a bunch of games and I love them.

1 month later
#10377 2 years ago

Does anyone have a lead on a total light show kit or Eli ramp light mod? I’m putting together a nicely modded pro and that’s the last piece of the puzzle. I played a nicely modded pro in fla this week and it had the Tls.

2 months later
#10496 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Hey Tron brothers and sisters. I am back and may do very, very small runs of Tron ramp kits. I can't do volume runs anymore because of the risk of failure on an entire batch like last time. That was a devastating cost that I can't afford again. (couldn't really afford it the first time, lol).
They will unfortunately be more expensive because of the small runs. They used to run at around USD300, but will now more likely be at the USD500 mark.
My website won't be back and I will be putting them exclusively through Pinside.
It's good to be back. I love pinball like nothing else, but it bitch-slapped me hard man.

Please count me in for a set. One of the best Tron mods out there!!!!

2 weeks later
#10532 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Project is alive, and I believe his statement is quite clear: he's taken a hard hit by building 100 boards that did not work. So he will not build in large batches anymore, only small batches, and price has increased as a result.

I am still in and at the new price. We appreciate your hardwork timebandit!

1 month later
#10572 2 years ago

Does anyone in the grid have this plastic? I picked up a Tron and I want to replace this plastic. I’ll be glueing the ramp and adding cliffys to both ramps soon.

5080FE33-9916-47F2-B351-BB195F313772 (resized).jpeg5080FE33-9916-47F2-B351-BB195F313772 (resized).jpeg
#10574 2 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I had to buy a full set of plastics to replace mine. Looks like Pinball Life still has them: https://www.pinballlife.com/trontron-le-pro-playfield-plastics-set.html
Then do yourself a favor and get one of ULEK’s protectors for it to save you the trouble again in the future: https://www.ulekstore.com/09_Triangle_Protector_Piece_for_TRON_p/triangle_protset_tron.htm

Thanks for the heads up. I should get a set of new plastics for it anyways. It will be nice to have new ones after it gets torn down in a few weeks. I’ve been buying parts and pieces like crazy for this for a few months for Tron.

1 month later
#10607 2 years ago

This guy is going to make wire forms for the ramps instead of plastic ones. It will hopefully be a nice option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-wireform-ramps-mod-/page/2#post-6708780

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp?tu=lemank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.