tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeguypec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2035 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Threw some clear rubbers from PBL in finally, me like.

How are those clear rubbers holding up? Dirtwise? How do they compare in play to the whites? I changed out the disc pad from black to clear and its much cleaner but grabs the ball much more and makes it incredibly fast.........

DSC08554.JPG 216 KB

DSC08555.JPG 209 KB

DSC08558.JPG 197 KB

DSC08557.JPG 135 KB

DSC08556.JPG 207 KB

2 weeks later
#2161 9 years ago

Rubber debris and mostly from the spinning disc (or it might be Mickey's dirty foot prints)

3 weeks later
#2267 9 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

So it turns out my LE was originally intended to be an export game. But wasn't ever exported. But that means it has the single slot coin door. Most annoying part about that is that the single slot doesn't have a plug near the service switch assembly, so no way to use the inline PinVol product to add an external volume control. So I'm going to bite the bullet and just update it to a two slot door, since it'll look better that way. That coin door decal is only available as part of the $30 set, so that's another annoying part of the upgrade.
Also, blew the main fuse. Upon inspection, it's a 5A 20mm fuse in the export games, whereas all my US Sterns (LOTR, STLE, and MOPLE) have the full size fuses and according to the thing are 8A. I replaced the 5A with a 6.3A that I had one hand and it's working, so hopefully that's good enough.
It never ends with this thing. I just keep finding more and more things to do to it.
--Donnie

There is a wireless controller that accesses the sound and replicates the 4 control buttons inside the door. I installed this about a year ago and remain very happy with it. The only problem is where to leave it - currently inside the beverage holder bolted to the leg, but then where do I put the beer??????

#2273 9 years ago

Tron rules! The gameplay is fast and challenging enough to keep me coming back, but the mods are truly one of the best features of the machine. Here are 2 shots from my last version of Tron to current....tron 1.jpgtron 1.jpgtron 2.jpgtron 2.jpgtron 1.jpgtron 1.jpg

#2279 9 years ago

Nice! I've attained Portal once and then immediately drained. Another thing I love about Tron - so dam hard to beat! Sure, easy to play, but to get to Portal.........another story!

7 months later
#2900 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Here, I'll make it super easy. This is a PDF version, just open it and print. All you have to do is make sure your printer settings are set to 100%, or full size, or don't scale, or some variation on that theme. No messing around with confusing DPI settings or anything.

Tron Cards.pdf 2.9 MB

Haven't been here in a while and when I fond these, was excited! Thanks - they are excellent! And thanks for making it easy!

#2938 9 years ago

After having glued my second set of clear rubber to the spinner I tried 3M 5200 compound. Its white and I was worried it would look terrible so I bought a spare disc in case I needed to go back to the drawing board. Happy to report that after upgrading the flashers underneath, it looks great! I'll try and get a video posted in the near future but right now the machine is down for service. I have about 300 plays on the new 5200 glued clear and have had no issues.

#2939 9 years ago

Has anyone had problems with the transistors blowing on the I/O board? I've now had to replace a transistor for a flasher and one for the right flipper.

2 months later
#3243 9 years ago

Had the mannequin hanging around......now just waiting for the wife to do her makeup, add some blacklight paint and add the blacklights........

Quorra lives.JPGQuorra lives.JPG
3 months later
#3752 8 years ago

Once you replace with the clear spinning disc you will be amazed at how much less dirt gets on the playfield - best upgrade for the machine IMHO!

1 month later
#4153 8 years ago

How about this?IMG_3952.jpgIMG_3952.jpg

#4164 8 years ago

Had the Mannequin in the house, found the costume on-line and yes, everyone who sees her for the first time is a little disturbed.......

2 weeks later
#4261 8 years ago

Double that thumbs up! Nice work!

2 months later
#4597 8 years ago

Good deal, not great, but you know the source - take it! And keep the shaker - so good in this game, especially disc m-ball!

2 months later
#5038 8 years ago

Shit, this IS great news!

1 week later
#5148 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Not that many of you know me personally, but last Saturday night my Dad suffered a rupture in his brain stem and was put on life support. B/c he was an organ donor the process took a few days but He was officially pronounced dead Tuesday and I will be burying him Friday. Reason I bring this up is because he was an Organ donor and even at 77 years old, a Cold Coors light drinking bad boy motor head guy still was able to donate his liver to a 40 year old and kidneys to a 60 year old and help save 2 lives. If your not, you should think about being an organ donor. Its amazing what they can do. And you never know whom you can help save. I've been absent on here the past week and will be for a few more days while I attend to my Fathers' Funeral.

So sorry for your loss.

7 years later
#11455 7 months ago

Can anyone tell me where to find the Tron mini-arcade? Thanks for any assist!

1 month later
#11515 5 months ago

Just installed the mini arcade upgrade from Juan at Pin Fandango - awesome quality and it is spectacular! What an upgrade! thanks Juan!

IMG_3027 (resized).jpegIMG_3027 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eyeguypec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp?tu=eyeguypec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.