IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeonblack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4638 8 years ago

I want to be in the TRON club, but there are none for sale around me Nobody who has one seems to want to let them go in Canada...especially not the heavily modified ones!

#4646 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Best game ever made, thats why!
I think Labnip has one for sale.
edit----This canadian has 2 for sale apparently...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-stern-2011#post-2828800

Did he take his pictures with a gameboy camera?

I want a Tron, but those prices are just silly.

#4648 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How does one truly price a TRON? No more will ever be made*

bv7W2x3[1].gifbv7W2x3[1].gif

#4664 8 years ago

I've only got the trans girls of thai backglass, it's the only one I could afford

4 weeks later
#4739 8 years ago

I just have to get the shipping sorted out and get the thing to me, but I'M IN!

#4742 8 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

nice dude... you gettin a tron pin or arcade?

Tron Pin, heavily modded Pro. Pretty pumped!

#4754 8 years ago

My Tron LTTPBRTGAN (Late To The Party But Ready To Give'r All Night) Edition ships out tomorrow! WOOO!

#4757 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Lol... I read that as "WOOD!"

MAXIMUM WOOD! Hahah. I'm only half-mast, I don't want to pass out due to blood loss before it gets here...I might miss the delivery!

2 weeks later
#4829 8 years ago

Haven't had much time to play since getting my Tron, since I've been on vacation in Mexico all week. Got home, played a couple rounds, finally cracked into sea of simulation and got up into the high scores! Feelsgoodman.jpeg

#4837 8 years ago

I need some ideas for LED colors and placement. My machine has LED's throughout, but it's a lot of cool whites; I want more color! The illuminated apron showed up today, and the flippers have the matching split of color for the rubbers, so I am thinking I definitely want to stick to those oranges, blues and yellows, but with the wires doing red, green and purple as well, it wouldn't hurt to get some of those in. Basically, everything above the lower slings and outlanes is going to get an overhaul. Any ideas?

#4916 8 years ago

I ordered a set of translucent rubbers from Titan Pinball, I can update on those with some pics once they arrive and I get them installed.

#4919 8 years ago

Titans are a different blend of silicone, from what I understand. I've used them before on someone else's machine and they feel more like traditional rubbers. That being said, superbands might be better because they grip better and when that ball comes spinning out of the disc like a mofo, you might want that extra grip. I don't know, we'll see!

1 week later
1 week later
#5149 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Ya know what, 946286, you've always been a very positive dude on the Tronside, I know you will be there for your family.
May the Jeff Bridges' be with you.

image_(resized).jpeg

My scores are nowhere near yours, but, in a strange coincidence I got High Score #2 just last night, and my initials I use are TY, but stranger still, my last name starts with a D. You gave your Tron the D, for me!

#5155 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

That's hilarious! I love giving the D!
I've been asked a few times why my initials aren't my real initials - not that you asked - but it came from my high school years. I'd been using the acronym for Throw Your Desk for other situations. Then when I finally got on a score board, it was the first I thought to use, and it stuck, much to my mom's disapproval. She thinks I lack Carmichael pride.
Congrats on another score on the Board! It's funny on games we own and play a lot, how difficult it becomes to get our initials stamped in for a high score.
Cheers!

Haha, I love those little stories. It's hilarious that you've hit a "we've come too far to change it now" scenario, when there was never a real reason to change it except tradition. It's better than most peoples initials on here which probably have the thrilling story "well...it's the initials of my name..." hahah

3 weeks later
#5543 8 years ago

I don't know if my problem is me just not nailing my shots or some kind of setup issue, but I played for half an hour yesterday and was bricking 90% of my shots to Quorra (where it does that bounce back and forth between the ramp on the left and the recognizer post). It seems like I just wasn't in the zone, but has anyone had a problem like this with their machine that DID actually end up being some kind of issue with a fix?

#5550 8 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Check the "U" target and you will probably find it leaning to the right and blocking a clean shot to Quorra. Loosen, straighten and tighten it back down and you should be good to go.

I was looking at it and it seems like this could be the only thing throwing it off, so I'll definitely be having a look at that. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeonblack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp?tu=aeonblack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.