IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7010 6 years ago

Just bought a NIB Tron LE. Should I just open it and use it, or save it?

#7022 6 years ago

I never played Tron before, does it have music from the movie ? I think some music is from Daft Punk?

Thanks

#7045 6 years ago

Ok so I got my NIB LE coming Wednesday. It has probably been sitting in the sellers garage for many years. Any advice what I should do when I set it up ? I hope it still works!

1 month later
#7121 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

My cleaning ladies are forbidden from even entering the game room area....windex and bleach based cleaners? No way....main levels only for them.....

Yeah I would never let them in my pinball room. No way, they have broken lots of my Star Wars rare statues in the past too!

#7122 6 years ago

Hey guys so I finally got my Tron HUO LE up and running. It kept resetting and rebooting when I first hooked it up. I went over every single wire and did not see any loose connections. I think it may be my outlet, or even the reset button the CPU board, Im not sure, but it hasn't done it in the last 24 hours. I updated to the newest firmware from version 1.0! Anyways, this unit has never been played, so I used some product called

Wizard wax (https://www.amazon.com/Wizards-11033-Master-Polish-Sealant/dp/B005ZH10O8/ref=sr_1_1)

on the play field. Someone else on the forum recommended It. So I rubbed it in with a microfiber towel. How do you get into those tough areas underneath the ramps?? Anything someone can suggest. I think it looks much better, much more clean then before. Im about to install that mini cab mod, but Im scared, never done this kind of work before, Im new to pinball
Thanks!

Mo!

#7123 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Yes, I can get you a new cleaning lady fairly cheaply.

Believe it or not, my best cleaning person was some guy when I was living in Chicago.. not a cleaning lady! He was awesome, he cleaned literally everything, every 5 mins he would go outside, smoke down a cigarette then come back and clean like crazy. great guy.

#7134 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Hi everyone. I'm way late to the game but I'm finally picking up in amazing condition Tron. It's the pro model and factory so looking for any first thing to do advice. I.e. Any updates I need to ensure I get or things to look out for. Also if anyone has advice or extra mods I should add that are relatively inexpensive at this moment please lmk through pm. As you all know if I got this I've already spent a pretty dime let me put some days together before I tell my wife I'm buying $300 lighted cycles or something. Thanks
Jimmy

Update to the newest code if it doesn't have it. My HUO LE with zero plays had version 1.0. Updating made a huge difference!

#7138 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I am sure I'll be in the same boat, I'll be updating while I install the arcade mod and a couple others

My Stern was very picky. I tried 3 different USB drives before it finally recognized one. Weird. Must have to be an older USB drive or something. On a side note, my Star Wars LE is coming. What is really really dumb is how they changed the power switch from underneath the front of the machine to the underneath the head! I mean, so dumb! I have all my machines setup next to each other, now I need a stick to turn it on , because I can' squeeze my body between them to turn it on.

#7146 6 years ago

Hey guys, I just got a shaker motor for my Tron LE. I've never installed one before, seems a little bit overwhelming. It came with instructions, but does someone know of a video out there?
Thanks!
Mo

#7151 6 years ago

Hey guys, my Tron had some mild scratching I guess from shipping. Is there anything you guys can recommend to fix it? Some very mild paint chipping. Would you guys just leave it alone?

IMG_0901 2 (resized).jpgIMG_0901 2 (resized).jpg

#7158 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It's actually very simple. This should help.
» YouTube video

Shaker motor installed successfully. Man what a pain, had to wire up a harness to the head, then another one in the back, then I screwed up the screws.. 2 hours later.. success. Not for the faint of heart.

#7159 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Shaker motor installed successfully. Man what a pain, had to wire up a harness to the head, then another one in the back, then I screwed up the screws.. 2 hours later.. success. Not for the faint of heart.

#7161 6 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

What brand shaker motor did you buy?

Not sure, I got it from Gameroomguys. I hope its legit.

#7171 6 years ago

After getting my shaker motor installed.. which works great.. I went to install my mini cab ver 3.1. But I cracked the plastic base. So the seller, who is amazing, is sending me another plastic base to replace it! Then I got to figure out how to install this recognizer mod. Man too many mods! But at least this is a good way to learn everything

#7177 6 years ago

I have an recognizer mod to install. Its the one with 6 LEDs.. was thinking about doing it on my Tron LE. Does anyone know how hard it is? It keeps talking about small wires which can be easily damaged.. scares the crap out of me.

#7178 6 years ago

Ok Tron guys, I need help big time. When I first got my Tron LE, the DMD was grabled and it machine would kind of reset, and go into a state where none of the buttons worked. It did that for a while, but then it just went away. For weeks I have been playing my Tron just fine, even installed a shaker motor and mini cab 3.1 with no problems! Then just today it started doing it all over again. I have checked every connection, any one have any ideas what I can do, its frustrating ! When it happens the lit ramps don't turn on.

IMG_0928 (resized).jpgIMG_0928 (resized).jpg

#7181 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Start at the usual spots. Grab a meter and check the voltage coming into the DMD. However I suspect they are correct, but it's the first spot.
After that, one strange thing about Stern games... when the display gets nuts, it can cause a bunch of odd problems like this (not booting). If you have another stern of the same generation, grab the whole DMD, display board, and cable, and slap it into Tron. If that works, swap back one part at a time. Pay very close attention to the actual shape of the ribbon connectors (you will probably have to remove some hot snot to get them off). If any of those pins are discolored, that is likely your issue. Same thing if swapping back all the parts works, it was connection of the ribbon cables, replace them.

Hey thanks for your reply. I think its the ribbon cables but Im not 100% sure. I ordered a new set, cost like 25.00.. If that still doesn't work, do you think I should get a pinball tech to come out?

Mo

#7182 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey thanks for your reply. I think its the ribbon cables but Im not 100% sure. I ordered a new set, cost like 25.00.. If that still doesn't work, do you think I should get a pinball tech to come out?
Mo

Ok so I contacted Stern, and they said to check CPU voltage and make sure its 5volts DC. If its fine and CPU not booting, then its a CPU problem. So I have never checked any voltage this and that before. What do I do? Anyone can point me to voltage meter and where do I put it to test the voltage?

Thanks!

#7190 6 years ago

Ok I think I narrowed down the problem to no 5 volt coming through on the io power board. Does anyone have any suggestions what to do from here? Do you think the power board has to be replaced? Man thats like 500.00

#7194 6 years ago

Stern tech support rocks. Finally narrowed it down to this U12 thingy. Waiting to see what they say next. It had all this black oozing liquid like stuff coming from it.

image1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#7203 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Stern tech support rocks. Finally narrowed it down to this U12 thingy. Waiting to see what they say next. It had all this black oozing liquid like stuff coming from it.

Tron is finally fixed. Bad power driver board. Replaced and working great! Finally.

#7208 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone going to remake the flynn sign? looking for one. Thx

Me too please.

#7215 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Quick disc update guys I will be good to go this week and get invoices sent for the weekend I hope. Apolgies for the delays it's 3:15am here in the UK at the moment and we have had a couple of particularly bad nights in the hospital this week, not to mention some a**hole broke into our house last night and 8 others while we where both sat here in the ICU ward, so that took priority today what with police and forensics coming round. Again my apologies and thanks for bearing with me.

Man I hope everything is ok. Wishing best for you and your family

#7225 6 years ago

Hi guys, I have been playing my Tron off and on for some time now I installed a shaker motor and its working great. One thing bothers me, and Im not sure if its normal. Sometimes during the game (I dont know if its a mode or not, or if its even supposed to do this), but the moving recognizer starts shaking violently, like its blowing up or something. It shakes the whole machine. Is it supposed to do that?

Thanks
Mo

#7227 6 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

When the shaker's shaking, or just on its own without obvious reason?
This sounds wrong, like the LE's moving Recogniser motor is screwed somehow. I have a Pro - my recogniser stands perfectly still, even when the shaker shakes

I think its only when the shaker motor is going full throttle.. must be shaking the post?

#7229 6 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

There's a shaker test in the menu's - try that, see if it tallies with your theory. Maybe the recogniser rod thing from the back board is loose?

Ok thanks for the advice.. man my Tron requires more servicing than any of my other pins. Weird.

#7230 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok thanks for the advice.. man my Tron requires more servicing than any of my other pins. Weird.

I just tested it looks like the recognizer shakes like crazy when the shaker motor goes on. Must be a loose post or something anyone have this before ?

#7232 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

That is weird. I've had mine for over 5 years, and the only servicing has been cleaning, a few bulbs, and the E target in Zeus. Other than that I've just installed mods. Oh, and played the snot out of it
Though I think there is service coming up because my shaker has started to squeak. So that will need a look soon.

Yeah looks like mine needed some tuning

#7233 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yeah looks like mine needed some tuning

I messaged Stern.. not sure how to fix this one. The recognizer goes left and right just fine.. movement is fine, but man when that shaker motor goes, it bounces up and down like nuts. The bar is a little loose if I push it up, looks like it needs a new bolt or something to hold it tighter... hoping it is once again an easy fix.

#7234 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I messaged Stern.. not sure how to fix this one. The recognizer goes left and right just fine.. movement is fine, but man when that shaker motor goes, it bounces up and down like nuts. The bar is a little loose if I push it up, looks like it needs a new bolt or something to hold it tighter... hoping it is once again an easy fix.

You know what, Im beginning to think my shaker motor is just too violent and needs to be adjusted. Even the light cycles in the back are shaking. I read somewhere that people adjusted their shaker so one weight is 90 degrees compared to the other, I will try this out

Mo

#7236 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Which shaker is in there? I really like the Stern one in my Tron and it was perfect. I put the Cointaker Red Tremor in my Iron Man and thought it was MUCH to violent.

I bought it from gameroomguys, I just assumed its a Stern, but Im not sure. I think thats the problem because the back of the play field kind of vibrates a lot, the cycles shake a little bit too, I hope its as simple as this. Any other advice you guys can give?

#7238 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is going to sound like hearsay, but I remember some people saying the GRG shaker is too violent. Not a Stern.
I have one pin with a Cointaker and it's really violent compared to the shaker in my Tron.

Thats weird, because I just reviewed my purchase from eBay. The ad said it is "OEM". Could it still not be a stern?
Thanks

#7239 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thats weird, because I just reviewed my purchase from eBay. The ad said it is "OEM". Could it still not be a stern?
Thanks

Took out my shaker motor, thinking about making one of the weights 90 degrees, but obviously since shaker out, game working 100% fine again. Wonder if maybe I just didn't have it bolted to the cabinet very good. Love this trouble shooting stuff, reminds me of my Windows PCs back in the day when I was trying to get my PC games to run smoothly. There was always some virus, this problem/that problem.. thats why I dont deal with Windows anymore.. made me overweight from all those days sitting on the computer trying to get Windows to run. At least this way Im screwing things, taking things out, bending over, lifting.. healthier hobby.

#7240 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Took out my shaker motor, thinking about making one of the weights 90 degrees, but obviously since shaker out, game working 100% fine again. Wonder if maybe I just didn't have it bolted to the cabinet very good. Love this trouble shooting stuff, reminds me of my Windows PCs back in the day when I was trying to get my PC games to run smoothly. There was always some virus, this problem/that problem.. thats why I dont deal with Windows anymore.. made me overweight from all those days sitting on the computer trying to get Windows to run. At least this way Im screwing things, taking things out, bending over, lifting.. healthier hobby.

Ok so I took out the shaker motor, put back it in and bolted it down like crazy. Same result. Shaking play field around and the recognizer and the yellow light bike bounce around like crazy. This sucks.

#7243 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Search how to tame cointakers red tremor shaker motor and you'll solve your issue. Its simple and easy and can be used for any shaker.

You guys don't think changing the io power driver board made the shaker motor "stronger ". Is that even possible ? Because I swear it was working fine before

#7245 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

If I remember you just loosen allen screw and move counterweights..When I played with it a while back I remember I could even line them up so when it spins there is no shake...just tweak the location of the weights.

Ok Ill try that
Thanks
MM

#7246 6 years ago

I contacted GRG, good customer service, they called me back and think the motor is defective. Going to send me a new one. Can't wait to see what else fails.

1 week later
#7269 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I contacted GRG, good customer service, they called me back and think the motor is defective. Going to send me a new one. Can't wait to see what else fails.

Well replacement shaker motor didn't work either, still shakes the rear of the play field, mostly the rear cycle and the recognizer. Next step is for me to try changing the weights.. I'll start with 180 degrees.. sigh..

#7273 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No idea why that is shaking your ramp, have you checked all the posts securing the ramps are present and the ramp is screwed to each of them? Something simply sounds loose.
As for the recognizer on the LE it does shake/wobble quite abit when the disc is spinning and the shaker is running at the same time, the reocognizer is on quite a flimsy armature.

I took some weather stripping and put it under the shaker motor. It didn't do much. Taking a piece of foam and putting it between the shaker and cabinet, I think dampened it down a bit. Ill check all the screws.. yeah something has to be loose. The only other thing I can think of is, since I changed the io driver board, this is when it all started. Maybe the new io power driver board is stronger, and makes it shake stronger.

Thanks for the advice

#7275 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Well on the plus side at least your shaker is going what it's supposed to it's shaking your game silly

Yah I just hope it doesn't break anything. That yellow bike ramp doesn't have anything securing it in the front, thats why it flaps around some. Ill try adjusting the weights on the shaker to 90 degrees. Hope it helps. Could always go without shaker, but I kind of want it for that extra rumble feel

Mo

#7277 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Mo, that doesn't sound right I'm sure my last two TRONs never had ramps that flapped around, both solid and secure. Might be worth posting a couple pics over head so the guys with their games at hand can confirm for you, maybe it's right but I can't recall anything but solid ramps!

Well I got tired of it, so I left it alone. I think I am overreacting a bit. yes the recognizer and that yellow bike shake some, but it only does it if the shaker goes on continuously and at full power. I would like to get that weight changed to 90 degrees, but man taking that screw off was impossible, so I gave up.. ok time to enjoy the game now and not worry about it

Thanks for all the tips.

#7279 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Rotate the weights on shaker ?

Yeah thats what Im trying to do, but that damn screw wont come out.

#7281 6 years ago

YeH it’s hard to get off. Manual almost broke the wrench in half and electrical broke the bit !

#7284 6 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Same here.. on my tron the shaker wanted to rip the machine apart!!! I just rotated the weights to 90 degrees apart and its perfect now. Good luck!

Man I wished you chimed in posts ago! Ill try this out
Thanks

1 week later
#7307 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I hear ya .... I LOVED TRON, it was my grail and I had so much fun modding it but I did not enjoy playing it for some reason. It was a beautiful HUO machine and I'm blessed to have owned it but I enjoy SW so much more.

AFter the new update, Star Wars is like 100 times better. But that asteroid field part gets annoying and I still haven' blown up that damn death star! Its freaking hard!

#7310 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

centerflank would have never allowed this kind of discussion in this thread. It's spelled "Portal".

Omg relax. This forum is for people who love pinball not hitlers.. thanks

#7311 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

centerflank would have never allowed this kind of discussion in this thread. It's spelled "Portal".

Omg ... someone needs a drink

#7312 6 years ago

What’s a lightning kitty ?

#7314 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

You did upvote his post so he can't be totally wrong

Yeah didn’t want to upset people we are all buds here. So you butt cheeses that want to discuss Star Wars take it elsewhere ! We don’t give a rats ass what u have to say! Now let’s get back to Tron..ummmm.. what else is new ?

#7316 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

TRON doesn't need anything new, it's got something no other game has.... Gem!

Gem is pretty amazing.. from the movie I really wished they showed her dancing
More.. they just show her dancing for a millisecond it was awesome. Whoever is making that lcd mod include gem !

#7321 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I tend to lean towards Mary Anne... Oh, I mean Quorra.

I was pointing out that I miss our glorious OP in this thread. This forum is for people who love pinball, but this thread is for TRON!!!!
As for Godwin's law... you lose.

yeah sorry man, next time your in Michigan drop by for a beer

2 months later
#7414 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnsbit:

Thought you guys might like a mod I have been working on for a while. Don't forget to scroll down to the next post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-legacy-play-field-lcd-mod/page/2#post-4134041

This looks so awesome. I can't wait to get it!

#7415 6 years ago

Finally got my shaker motor problem solved. Adjusting the weights helped. The play field doesn't shake as much and rattle, and still gives some effect. Finally can enjoy the game! Until Flynnsbit comes out with that LCD! Awesome!

1 year later
#9058 4 years ago

Does anyone have the instructions on how to install the Flynn sign mod?
Thanks

#9060 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I don’t have the instructions but have one in my game I could send you pics.

I think I found some pics and can work with it, just dont know where flynn sign cable goes into playfield
thanks!

#9062 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Mine goes through the flasher bulb housing then runs down the flasher wiring.[quoted image]

Thanks man, did you have to remove the mini cab to get the wire through and were you able to just push it down?
Thanks

10 months later
#9473 3 years ago

Hey guys I’m doing some
Mods today did Flynn sign and the scoop light but how Do I remove these two posts to install cliffy??
E968606B-087E-49B7-9953-0FAA106F80EB (resized).jpegE968606B-087E-49B7-9953-0FAA106F80EB (resized).jpeg

#9474 3 years ago

This was in my
Giant box of mods I never installed. I know it’s for TRON , anyone know what it is ?

F9E5F207-57B9-46E7-B0AB-345814B809F0 (resized).jpegF9E5F207-57B9-46E7-B0AB-345814B809F0 (resized).jpeg
#9477 3 years ago

Does anyone know what happened to that live movie video clip LCD screen for the backbox mod? Is it still going or is it dead?
Thanks

#9479 3 years ago

Definitely recommend the scoop flasher totally worth it .

#9480 3 years ago

Nib TRON le
Listed in marketplace...
Amazing there are still some
Out there

1 week later
#9497 3 years ago

Has anyone ever installed a pinwoofer into tron and was it hard ? Also how do u get that daft punk multiball I literally have never seen it ! I keep hitting that
Left ramp but nothing happens

1 week later
#9508 3 years ago

Was going through my basement and found a bunch of mods I never installed that came with my game (seller was nice to include them ) including lcd arcade cab and recognizer , plastics etc . Does anyone know how to install kimball recognizer? Mine looks like a short wire so I’m assuming connects to the motor power ?
Thanks

#9509 3 years ago
Quoted from ZfromEarth:

I don't know install these beautiful model because the shit CoinTaker didn't ship the Playfield Protector ( I ordered 3 weeks ago... )
Im the second owner and I need a little bit upgrade
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What are those blue square things for ?

2 weeks later
#9527 3 years ago

Added some
New blades I like this design. However at the same time I’m trying to convince myself blades actually do anything to immerse you more into The game. I guess if I tilt my head while I play then yes

46DC927C-8BD0-4ED1-A1E6-EF7CAF3E64CD (resized).jpeg46DC927C-8BD0-4ED1-A1E6-EF7CAF3E64CD (resized).jpeg9EFA5F58-F6DF-4922-B870-E67555EEDBE0 (resized).jpeg9EFA5F58-F6DF-4922-B870-E67555EEDBE0 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#9560 3 years ago

I have a brand new mini lcd mod does anyone want it and looking for a price check. I can put in marketplace
Thanks

1 month later
#9638 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hope this is what youre looking for....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those mirror blades look awesome, make it pop more.

6 months later
#9972 3 years ago

Just got this Tron Hot Toys statue. Trying to figure out how to mount it as a topper. I think itll look good lit up.

hot_toys_tron__sam_flynn_with_light_cycle_1483278690_1e0d5777 (resized).jpghot_toys_tron__sam_flynn_with_light_cycle_1483278690_1e0d5777 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#10383 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Just got the speaker panel decal on… looks great kinda wish it didn’t say tron… but hey better than the wood I think?
[quoted image]

Is that the hot toys flynn bike? I have the same thing my plan was to do the same thing! How did you mount it !?

Do you have it somehow light up when the machine is turned on?

#10387 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Yes it is the hot toys. This one has an acrylic base with leds under the bike. One is always on and then there are 3 others that light up with flash lamps in the game at various points. It’s pretty rad! Oh and the bike lights up also. I can post a video

Yes please post video, if you can show how you mounted it that would be awesome too , thanks man!

#10397 2 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

You could actually apply them directly over the regular decals...I’ve done it before ..super easy in my opinion. That’s the way I will do them on mine. They are thick enough that it doesn’t need to be perfectly smooth like a decal replacement does.

cant wait! Can u imagine a tron with freaking radcals.. bad ass! Shiny babes on the backbox!

2 months later
#10515 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Added a new topper! Another Pinsider had this on his game and recommended it. It reminds me of the 80’s arcade game.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How do you power it? Do you have it connected inside the machine?

2 months later
#10576 2 years ago

What happens after portal? Does the game reset and you start all the way from the beginning again?

3 months later
#10634 2 years ago

I think Tron is like my favorite game right now, love it. I still have old incandescent bulbs, is the switch to LED worth it?
Thanks

2 weeks later
#10644 2 years ago

hey guys I need help with my Tron cant figure this one out. I set the volume usually to around 21-22. No issues. Then randomly I come turn the machine on and the volume automatically jumps to 45 and scares the crap out of me. What could be causing these random volume increases?
Thanks

#10647 2 years ago
Quoted from shaunpurslow:

The only thing I can think of is maybe it is registering a volume up input from the coin door somehow? Someone smarter than me could tell you how to check/test that switch and connections. But I would start there if it was me.

I guess I have so much shit like extra parts and manuals near the coin door, maybe it presses on that volume button when I turn on the machine haha. I guess Ill try removing all that junk first then see
Thanks for the idea

#10669 2 years ago

I think i was one shot away from portal oh well

D442ED31-0F23-44DF-A36D-0444F0F490DF (resized).jpegD442ED31-0F23-44DF-A36D-0444F0F490DF (resized).jpeg
#10673 2 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Finished the topper to match the neon. A Hot Toys light cycle with el wires in the back and a programmable LED strip underneath.
[quoted image]

Freaking awesome .

2 months later
#10740 1 year ago

Finally got lighted bikes for my playfield, love them, makes a huge impact over those other smaller toys. Also got my 86 pixels LCD display installed
Moving recognizer works really good, just need to change it lighted one and I think Im done with mods for a while!

Dont come out with anymore for a long time please!

IMG_6254 (resized).jpegIMG_6254 (resized).jpeg
#10754 1 year ago

I just installed these brite mod buttons they are awesome but have a bit of light bleed even with apron on , anyone have any ideas on how to get it withiut so much bleed ?

262650F9-32A6-4F93-ACE8-E427C444A65D (resized).jpeg262650F9-32A6-4F93-ACE8-E427C444A65D (resized).jpegB79656C8-E8D6-4DF4-A2DE-7C22767427FD (resized).jpegB79656C8-E8D6-4DF4-A2DE-7C22767427FD (resized).jpeg
9 months later
#11270 1 year ago

2.00 is a bargain where that be at?

2 months later
#11341 10 months ago

Sorry tron but guardians got u beat hands down at Disney

#11343 10 months ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Thanks for sharing this news on a Tron thread.

Hey I’m a former le owner I can post whatever I want , music still rocks

#11347 10 months ago

Guys I’m talking about the Disney world rides not pinball machines of course nothing beats tron pinball

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Lol. This is like kids born in 1989 claiming they are 80s kids.
Once it’s gone it’s gone.
Did you buy guardians? It is the worst Stern I owned.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.