IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mokthemagicman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6962 6 years ago

Any word on if they will ever re-sell the Eli Light kit for the ramps again?

#6984 6 years ago

In the market to join this club. If anyone has any leads for a Tron Pro preferably with the ramp light and Tron arcade mod added please PM me. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#7002 6 years ago

Waiting anxiously for my nicely modded TRON Pro that is on route to be shipped and delivered next week. So excited to get one of my "grail" games (hate that term) that I have put off purchasing for way too long. I can finally be part of the TRON family. Can't wait! I just have to pray to the arcade shipping gods that it arrives in tact & without damage. Wish me luck!

#7003 6 years ago

Here is the TRON pin I am waiting for. Love all the mods but not crazy about the powder coated orange. I was thinking of re-powder coating to a "magnesium blue" which looks pretty cool (see color example). Replacing it all to chrome is a little too pricey so I'm eventually going to re-coat it.

Ideas?

IMG_0003 (resized).JPGIMG_0003 (resized).JPG
IMG_0005 (resized).JPGIMG_0005 (resized).JPG

#7008 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Tron vault confirmed!

Where did you hear that? There's been a rumor of a Tron vault for years but still nothing.

#7009 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Received my ramp plastics today!

Is that the Blue and Yellow ramp covers? Where did you get those anyway?

#7028 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Is this coming from NJ?

Nope. NY to CA

#7031 6 years ago

Finally part of the Tron club yay!

Anybody have tips on how to get the disk spinner to grab the ball better and fling it out harder? My disk doesn't seem to grab the ball very well.

I've played other peoples pins and it throws it like crazy!

IMG_4767 (resized).JPGIMG_4767 (resized).JPG

#7034 6 years ago

What makes this Disk better?

#7044 6 years ago

My new Tron... and an uneventful spinning disk battle

Before I go an replace the spinning disk and rubber, I wanted to see if there were other options. A friend (who owns a Tron) told me to just clean/wax the playfield and clean the rubber disk really well with rubbing alcohol and a microfiber rag to get the grip back. He said after a few games and the wax gets a work out the grip will be back.

I spent a lot of time on Saturday cleaning the playfield which I planned to do on my new machine anyway. After a few hours I am happy to report the ball is now being thrown around all over the place like it should. I even saw it shoot down to the left "C" lane (for CLU) and it was spinning so fast it reversed and went backwards up the lane about two inches and few out into the far left out lane. Crazy $hit man! Now I really have to be on my toes during Disk battles (which is the way it should be).

Got to Sea of Simulation few times but still no Portal yet. Someday.......

Lovin my Tron so far. Very happy with this purchase. Damn this is a fast game!

1 week later
#7058 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I love Titan translucents. They are definitely more lively than standard black. That's the best part!
Do they look like these?

Funny you posted this. I just ordered the same exact ring rubbers for my Tron. They look so freaking cool on your machine. I can't wait to install these over the weekend!

I recently put in an blue led mini light strip to go into the ball drain (middle) (alligator clipped to GI) and it really lights up the flipper area. Super easy mod & cheap mod for three bucks from Comet Pinball.

#7066 6 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

6.5 degrees is always the intended pitch on all the games (stemming back to at least the System 11 days).

Very true but it's okay to crank it a few notches from up (6.5 to 7) to make it faster, more intense and more fun!

2 weeks later
#7110 6 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

My cleaning lady broke my tron girl translate now it is damaged beyond repair. Does anybody have a new one for a reasonable price?

Sorry to hear that. Did it get broken or cracked while cleaning or was it cleaning scrubbing or products that ruined it?

2 months later
#7375 6 years ago

Where is the drop targets for a Tron Pro available on Redshift website? Is this still a work in progress?

1 week later
#7393 6 years ago

Just replaced the spinning disk rubber over the weekend and wow what a difference and game changer this was! Feels like a new Tron pin experience and makes the game so much more fun! Doing battle with that spinning disk is truly a "WTF will happen now?", moment every time I shoot the ball in there. I never know what that ball will do. Sometimes it will shoot right back at me at MACH SPEED you can barely see it! I have seen that ball do some crazy $hit. Thankfully I have plastic protectors so I my Tron is protected. I have seen the ball do some insane stuff like go backwards up ramps, shoot out slow, then stop and reverse back into the spinning disk again or fly into the Gem shot (to help me out for that hard as hell shot). Sometimes the ball just flies all over the place hitting all sorts of targets for me. A friend came over who has never played the game before asked me how many magnets are in the playfield. I laughed and had to explain that there weren't any magnets in the game. The disk just spins the ball like crazy and it seems like a magnet under there messing with the ball.

I am so glad I finally took the time to replace that sucker since nothing I did seem to bring that spinner action back the way it should. No solvents or cleaners I used would bring back that sticky rubber back to life. When I bought my Tron Pin 6 months ago, it had over 2k plays on it and that disk was already really worn and smooth. I knew someday had to do something to fix this. Now Tron feels more exciting and fresh with just a little improvement like replacing that disk rubber.

Note: Getting the old rubber off was a freaking pain in the ass tho. It sure took a lot of scraping and heat gun to get that old rubber off but it was worth the hassle for sure! Next time I might just purchase a new plastic disk and put the new rubber on that. Ether way, I highly recommend it to anyone who is feeling like their Tron disk is loosing its luster. Getting the disk spinner/motor out from under the playfield was a snap too.

Just do it!

#7395 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

You replaced with the clear rubber from Germany or a new stock black rubber disc?

I bought it from a Pinside member Jasonbar who had an extra and it was a clear one. I don't know if it was the same one from Germany. Might be? He also had blue ones that I have never seen before.

#7397 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Yup, German!
Enjoy the mayhem, Mok!
-Jason

No. Thank you! Haha.

1 week later
#7409 6 years ago

So my Tron Pro has four Red flashers under the spinning disk. It actually has a white 555 bulb but it each has those red rubber condom covers on it to make it red. I want to change them out with LED's. I heard that the Tron Prem. has different colors under the disk spinner. Is this true? What colors are they and what are their placement under there?

1 month later
#7455 6 years ago

I was like you waiting year after year for Stern to release a Tron VE and it never happened. As I waited year, after year, the Tron LE and Pro keep going up and up in price. I finally just said F-it and bought a beautifully fully tricked out Tron Pro complete with mirror blades, decals, Eli's light ramps, Hallmark cycles, etc. for 7k and I am super happy with it. I have only owned it for about six months but I play it way more than my other pins. I even play it more than my Midieval Madness pin which is a blast! Who knows if Stern will ever release a Tron Vault or when they will do it? In the meantime you are missing out on playing one of the best and addicting pins out there (my opinion). Do eet!

Quoted from delt31:

So i'm going back and forth thinking of rejoining. Decided to try and get one but wondering what value decline do you think will occur if/when they release vault? Seems like the vault will release at prem price point (7100 street) if it ever comes out. It will likely be a LE light (everything but code, limited plaque, screened sides) so basically a pimped out pro that you can buy now for about the same price, little less. My only point for pause would be the potential for them to release a nice PF vs the blurry photo art on it now. If they do, that would be worth it. That being said, been waiting for years this to be release, always think it's time and then stern drops something no one asked for (see Luci). Decisions.

1 month later
#7523 6 years ago

Awesome pin delt31. You should get the chrome flippers and coin door too. Do eet!

Quoted from delt31:

Coz you're killing it!!! Nice addition!
I recently joined the club too. Game is so good. Redoing some of the music and will upload too. I just chromed her out!!!
Never did that before but the the game looked so cool with it. Just need to add the topper...

#7531 6 years ago

The only thing that bothers me is that no matter what mods I add to make my Tron Pro look and play like a LE it will still NEVER have the Daft Punk Multi-ball mode. I wish Stern would put out a USB patch for it. I would even pay Stern for that upgrade. Right? Ugh! God I hate this LE vs Pro crap and I wish it would go away.

2 weeks later
#7583 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Did we ever decide if plunging Gem was legit or cheese?

Totally legit because it is very hard to do and you usually miss out on getting your skill shot.

3 weeks later
#7608 6 years ago

Created my own cool Tron Legacy Topper for my favorite pin. It cycles colors too like most toppers out there (not shown). Hit me up if interested.

TronTopper (resized).JPGTronTopper (resized).JPG

TronTopper02 (resized).JPGTronTopper02 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#7629 5 years ago

I put this on my machine about six months ago and LOVE it! Best mod I ever did.

Yes, it will settle down a bit after about 50-75 or so plays but even with it settled down a bit it will still be way better than the ol standard black one. I am still seeing some crazy stuff like the ball spinning so fast it goes forward a few inches then backwards into Cora, Gem or back into the spinning disk shots (love that).

Another great thing about using the white rubber disk is that you will not have to clean up the terrible black crud/streaks that gets all over the playfield like the black one would make. Let's just say, cleaning is A LOT less!

On that note: If anyone from the UK is doing a batch order I would love to order a back up too. I am never selling my Tron. Keep us posted!

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Finally decided to slap one of these clear guys in. Sweet mother of all that’s holy, I know everybody says how fast it is... but man. It’s really really fast!
Highly recommend if you enjoy panic attacks and pants pooping. Presume it’ll eventually settle down a bit?

#7635 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

when you put new rubber on the disc, can you remove the clear piece off the motor assembly? a little late now; i did not. motor is more noisy now. kind of scares me like i mess it up a bit. ugh.

You mean the plastic clear disk? I didn't. I just removed the entire motor with the disk attached under the playfield. I pulled and scraped off the old black rubber, then used glue to attach the new white rubber disk.

#7637 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

okay, cool. ty. i thought maybe pushing and pulling on it knocked it off balance. i tried for a second to take those screws off, but they weren't budging.

I tried too but mine wouldn't budge ether so I just kept it on. lol.

#7655 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

removed the clear for the same reason. i couldn't handle the stress of playing with it .

If you would just hang with it for about 50 or so plays it will mellow out and act like the back (new) rubber one. My disk plays great every game and I isn't scary anymore. It was totally worth it. Best mod I have ever done on my Tron.

3 weeks later
#7730 5 years ago

I'll take two as well J85M

Quoted from J85M:

Ok I have 5 minutes so I thought I’d put a short list together for those interested in clear discs for TRON.
mk6pin
delt31
brett
twinmice
andrewket
85vett
meegis
chosen_s
If I have missed anyone or put someone on the list by mistake, please post below instead of sending me a pm, I suck at checking those at the moment, with the current family issues on going, if you post here I will see it and I will reply ASAP!

#7744 5 years ago

Buying this many I wonder what the cost for each will be for us? Ideas?

#7775 5 years ago

How much $ are we looking at for each disk plus shipping? I might add one more.

Quoted from J85M:

Oops my bad! Updated with you added.
mk6pin x 3
delt31 x 3 + 2 x blue
brett x 3
twinmice x 2
andrewket
85vett x 3
chosen_s x 1 + 1 x blue
gorillabiscuits x 3
mokthemagicman x 2
herg x 3
kickabit x 3
saveleaningtower x 1 + 1 x blue
wvpinball x 2
cistearns x 1 + 1 x blue
blacktoothgrin x 1
bojo x 2 + 1 x blue

#7781 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just at work but google tells me that each disc is $11.08
I had shipping worked out on paper last night at home, but it won’t change much adding an extra disc or two as they weigh next to nothing.

Oh cool. Okay. I will take one more for a total of 3 white. Thanks again.

#7820 5 years ago

Confirmed and thank you.

#7832 5 years ago

Confirmed thumbs up from me. Thanks J85M!

Quoted from J85M:

OK guys here is the final list with your confirmed orders
With the exception of 1 or 2 additional names (I have pm'd and replied to your pm's) that maybe added to the list, I am making this the cut off post, already about 3 times the amount of people I thought would want a disc so this is it.
mk6pin = 3 x clear
delt31 = 3 x clear + 2 x blue
brett = 3 x clear
twinmice = 2 x clear
andrewket = 2 x clear
85vett = 3 x clear
chosen_s = 1 x clear + 1 x blue
gorillabiscuits = 3 x clear
mokthemagicman = 3 x clear
herg = 3 x clear
kickabit = 3 x clear
saveleaningtower = 1 x clear + 1 x blue
wvpinball = 2 x clear
cistearns = 1 x clear + 1 x blue
blacktoothgrin = 2 x clear
silverballer = 2 x clear
northvibe = 1 x clear
macjedi = 2 x clear + 1 x key chain
jeffr = 2 x clear + 1 x blue
racerx61 = 2 x clear
bojo = 2 x clear + 1 x blue
superbob = 2 x clear
dzmechanical = 2 x clear + 2 x blue
dante = 2 x clear
menacefire = 2 x clear
boomerski = 2 x clear
moonwk = 2 x clear
Again a thumbs up or a confirmed post below from anyone who hasn't already done so, just to double check and give me peace of mind I haven't f'd up anyone's numbers or orders would be great, I have noted those that have already thumbed up or done a confirmed post previously, so thanks for that guys.
I am going to place this order tomorrow or Friday to check stock as well as get a total shipping price from Germany to the UK, so I can divide that accordingly. I will then send everyone a pm with their order and invoice breakdown, plus my personal PayPal info, can you guys confirm your shipping address "both" in a reply to your pm and in your PayPal payment comments along with your Pinside ID so I can keep track of who is who as easily as possible.

#7833 5 years ago

I did this exact mod to my 3D backglass few months ago. Here is the led strip I used. https://amzn.to/2xqPI5Y Works great and you can adjust the speed and color you want for the light chase. Looks awesome on my Tron Pin. Love it!

Quoted from 85vett:

Anyone know where to source a chasing LED light strip that can be cut down to about 12 inches? I want to make an active backglass for my game and would like to put the chaser lights at the portal so it looks like it's moving. I saw it once years ago and can't seem to find anything light strips that look like they would work.

#7835 5 years ago

Here is a video of my led in action if curious on what mine looks like.

Quoted from 85vett:

Anyone know where to source a chasing LED light strip that can be cut down to about 12 inches? I want to make an active backglass for my game and would like to put the chaser lights at the portal so it looks like it's moving. I saw it once years ago and can't seem to find anything light strips that look like they would work.

#7837 5 years ago

Thanks. Just the distance from the backglass gives it proper diffuse. When I bought the Tron pin, the backglass already had a Flipper Fidelity backglass mod on it (but it was an old one that didn't animate). It just lit areas of the glass with various bulbs. Since it has a surface to now work with I just painter taped up the led strips to the inside surface and plugged in the led to the internal power service outlet. Works great and can easily be removed if needed. Super easy mod.

Quoted from J85M:

Mok that looks f’in awesome! Any chance you could pm a list of what you used, did you do anything to diffuse the strip? As some of the ones I’ve seen done, you can practically see the individual LEDs on the strip, yours looks diffused which matches the look of the Portal perfectly

1 month later
#7984 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Finally got the blue discs and the remainder of clear, so all remaining TRON orders will be sent out this coming week as I’m off work, so I’ll have plenty of time to get everyone pm’d with confirmation and tracking info!

YAY!

#7993 5 years ago

Wow smoothbore19 you have a lot of mods to add. The very first mod I would do is the Eli Ramp mod. Not only does it help show you what mode you are in by color but it also looks really cool too. Here is a list of the mods I have on my Tron Pro and I love them all. You can go as crazy as you want. It's going to cost a lot so you might want to do a little at a time.

Tron might be the pin that has the most mods ever made in a pinball machine. Most Tron mods can still be found online but I think there is still a waiting list for the Tron Arcade cab mod. Not sure on that. The arcade cab is a very pricey but awesome mod. One of the best in pinball I think. New people still notice it when they come over.

Eli's Color Ramp mod
Shaker motor (if it doesn't have it)
Tron Arcade mod (w/ animated led screen)
Color DMD
Target Decals
Florescent orange and blue color plastic protectors
Add LEDs to the Recognizer
Swap out tiny Lightcycles with Halmark Cycles (with led wire mod)
Add Clu and 3 passenger Light Jet (diecast metal toys) - led them and use hard wire to mount
Clu Carrier (diecast metal toy) - led and use hard wire to mount
Flynn white retro lightcycle (add near plunger launch)
Zeus figure
Chrome style bumpers swap
Mirror Blades
LED flipper buttons
LED chase lights to back glass beam on Sam/Quora
Orange Zen plastic over Zen switch
Laser cut metal Tron Disk covers for speakers
LED color cycle for speakers
LED lights to entire playfield
Add bright LED flasher under the Arcade scoop hole. Flashes bright light in hole before the ball is ejected.
Swap crappy black rubber in disk spinner with white rubber spinner when it stops working as it should.
Encom logo on coindoor
LED color chase lights under pinball
Rules and Free Play instruction cards with cooler art such as Quora or Gem (print yourself)
Tron metal key chain for your pin keys
LED color change Plexi topper art (Pick your favorite)
Flynn LED sign (if you can find one)

Here is a quick vid of my table

Quoted from smoothbore19:

Got the code updated from the Stern website. Now to get a list together of to do mods.

#8000 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I think in the later runs they ran out of cycles and had to use cars too.
Most replace with the hallmark cycles and replace the min arcade cab right away...

I think I heard that too. If you look online there are other people out there that have a Quora car instead in the light cycle spot so it is quite possible that they ran out and did what they had to for a replacement.

2 weeks later
#8087 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The guy behind the desk at the depot was not particularly fond of me after an hour and 10 minutes processing all of these

Yay!

#8103 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

About the removal process:
Removing the original black discs took about 45 minutes, it will NOT come off in one piece. I used a chisel blade XActo knife to get the biggest part of it off, then followed up with some mineral spirits on a rag to remove some more of the black rubber. Finally used a fiberglass sanding pen to go over the last of the surface to smooth it out, remove the final remnants of the rubber, and give it a nice surface for the new disc to bond to. I did not use any glue, just the glue that came on the disc, it seemed to have bonded well, and let it rest 24 hours. Others on here had posted about using CA Super Glue to help bond it, so I'll see how well it holds up long term.

I also used just the adhesive that came with the disk and after a few plays, the rubber flew right off the disk and got jammed up in the disk area. I then used rubber glue adhesive and clamped it over night. The disk works great now with no problems.

#8105 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Interesting, we'll see how mine does, they may or may not have improved the adhesive. Which rubber glue did you use and how did you apply it?

I used Loctite Adhesive. Get it at Homedepot and it is great for gluing rubber.

Loctite 1 fl. oz. Vinyl, Fabric and Plastic Adhesive

Link:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Loctite-1-fl-oz-Vinyl-Fabric-and-Plastic-Adhesive-6-Pack-1360694/202502164

loctite-super-glue-1360694-64_1000 (resized).jpgloctite-super-glue-1360694-64_1000 (resized).jpg
#8125 5 years ago

I got my disks in yesterday. Thank you so much for all your hard work in doing this. It is much appreciated.

-Mok

Quoted from 85vett:

I finished the first set of kits today and have messaged everyone that I had on the list for them (in the US). Those over the pond I had to wait so that I could get shipping quotes for your countries as I don't want to over charge you nor do I really want to eat a bunch of shipping.
Those that got a PM. Please respond even if you no longer are interested so that I can move down the list. I will be shipping most likely Thursday or Sat due to my current schedule with working on our house to get it sold.

#8130 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That was actually J85M.

Whoops. My bad.

Thanks J85M

1 week later
#8151 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I went the lazy route and bought a new disc.

If I ever have to do it again I will buy a new plastic disk. Scraping that thing off sucked big time and was a huge pain in the ass!

1 week later
#8194 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i thought MM was my grail pin. i was wrong, so i got rid of it. guess what i have now? TRON! your lineup is yours and no one else's, brah.

OMG! So true! I thought the exact same until I finally found a descent Tron Pin to own and I find myself mostly playing TRON all the time. I love MM but TRON always has me coming back for more. Challenging and really fun. I have been to Portal five times and still can't beat it! Love it.

#8216 5 years ago

Who played their Tron pin this weekend? I did. I have a a few friends that come over few times a month and like to hang out in my little barcade. We watch music videos playing over head on two screens, drink beer (maybe shots) and play some pins and some retro arcade games. Love this room.

One of my friends always plays my Tron. Ever since I got it, it's the only pin he plays now and he didn't even like the movie that much. LOL! My other pin is a Medieval Madness and I used to have a White Water next to that and he never plays ether one since I got my Tron.

I asked him why he likes to play it more than my other pins and he says it's the challenge and fast speed of the game that he likes. It also has that "Just one more game" addiction feel that makes you come back again and again. For more abuse that is...

Kinda funny and it shows that it's not always the theme but the game play that can keep people coming back.

Btw. I sold my WW waiting for that Monster Bash Remake. Man they are taking freaking forever to release that pin. Ugh! Hate to see that missing gap in my lineup.

Pinball (resized).JPGPinball (resized).JPG
#8230 5 years ago

For my backglass, I cut my LED chase light strips into three strips and re-wired them as one with wires as little longer as each strip length vertically. This way I could have all three strips side by side and "off-set" each of the three strips instead of just using a single short strip. The effect looks like a flow of energy instead of just a single pulse. Both look types of effects look great but it all depends on the effect you are going for I guess.

See my example as something else that can be done with chase lights. I will post a pic of the wire work in the future if people care to see it.

#8232 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Awesome work Mok that looks stunning

Tnks

#8236 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Looks great. Assuming you are using 3 controllers?

Nope. Just one controller and one strip.

#8239 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Looks great. Assuming you are using 3 controllers?

I will try to remember to take a photo of it tonight and post.

1 month later
#8351 5 years ago

Can you really install LE code on the Tron pro? Does Daft Punk Multiball work and does the DMD change with it too?

#8352 5 years ago

PM me too. I'm interested in the LE code if it works on the Pro but with original music. I think I asked this before but does it also include Daft Punk multi-ball mode? I wonder if the DMT works appropriately with animation of Daft Punk as well?

Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

You’re a legend! TRON’s the only game I use a modified audio Rom in, because it really improves things. Currently using an early version from this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-le-music-remix-video-made-with-pinball-browser
But I’m ready for a change, so if you're willing I’d be very happy to give it your customised version or the modified stock version a whirl? PM me maybe.
Mine’s a Pro. Modified, naturally

#8356 5 years ago

I wish my Pro had the same modes as the LE. Fukin Stern.

#8358 5 years ago

I agree!

Quoted from rai:

I prefer what JJP and CGC do where the difference is just bling.

2 months later
#8610 5 years ago

If there was a code update wouldn't it be cool if the Tron Pros could finally get the missing Daft Punk multiball mode? Probably never happen though.

1 year later
#9736 3 years ago

Where did you get that awesome Tron Legacy rubber floor mat?

Quoted from neverahighscore:

You sir have excellent taste!
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mokthemagicman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp?tu=Mokthemagicman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.