tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 233.
#4801 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Just wait for the MSRP on the Vault, I'll be shipping out Midol for half of Pinside.

$8955 USD

#4802 8 years ago

...and $1M by xmas

#4803 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Just wait for the MSRP on the Vault, I'll be shipping out Midol for half of Pinside.

Or anti-depression meds

I feel a business deal coming on
Pinside street pharmacy

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#4804 8 years ago
#4806 8 years ago

Who has money left for TRONVE??? Markets crashing, interest going up, Stern Shitting out 6 games a year, ALIENS, White Zombie!, F14 reproduction PLAYFIELDS!!!!!! Shit If we were all smart we would all dump TRONS together and beat Stern to the Punch! However, I am a lazy NON~greedy bastard. Don't think I care to ever sell mine. Why sell the best game ever made? furthermore why sell the ORIGINAL version of best game ever made??? TRONVE needs to happen as I really don't think people believe us.

#4807 8 years ago

I'm with you. There'll always be someone with more money than you or I, and they'll buy what they want at whatever price it sells at.

We'll still be happy and have TRON in our lives. It may have movie artwork, but I bet it'll play just as well and maybe, just maybe, will have better dots and audio than a potential redskinned VE.

Note I also own and enjoy an original SM.

#4808 8 years ago

If all goes down hill, I'll pull my playfield out, put casters on the legs, and use mine as a shopping cart to haul my food and guns around

#4809 8 years ago

Wow!!!
That's amazing, why did I not see that coming ???

#4810 8 years ago

There can never be enough TRON*!

(*) as long as it doesn't diminish the value of my LE that I bought at a ridiculous premium because I was late to the party!!

#4811 8 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

(*) as long as it doesn't diminish the value of my LE that I bought at a ridiculous premium because I was late to the party!!

Yup!

#4812 8 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Too funny!!! My TRONLE will always be worth more in my mind than what I paid for it ( including the mods)!!!!! Nobody changing that......btw , any talk of drugs and TRON, please don't leave me out!!!....

#4813 8 years ago

MK6PIN

This is the TRON lovefest thread , its all about tron and trippin out

#4814 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

MK6PIN
This is the TRON lovefest thread , its all about tron and trippin out

Exactly....which is why it's my favorite thread!!!

#4815 8 years ago

I played the run/r for a little while, it's pretty cool, the level design and execution are nice

#4816 8 years ago

I am enjoying Scotch now more than I used to....hope this doesn't mean I'm getting old.....

#4817 8 years ago

It does, but it beats the alternative

#4818 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

It does, but it beats the alternative

Agreed...

#4819 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I am enjoying Scotch now more than I used to....hope this doesn't mean I'm getting old.....

Dude... Best news I read all week on pinside. Go with Macallan 12 year and a "Gem Bump."

#4820 8 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Dude... Best news I read all week on pinside. Go with Macallan 12 year and a "Gem Bump."

Thanks for the heads up!!! I've just been doing JW gold reserve....sounds like I need to up my game!!!

#4821 8 years ago

Not mine.
LE translite signed

ebay.com link: itm

#4822 8 years ago

LE has a holographic sticker on the bottom left with the production number, no? Or is it on the glass? Never peeked

#4823 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

LE has a holographic sticker on the bottom left with the production number, no? Or is it on the glass? Never peeked

Production number is on a plate above the speaker panel area, below the translite.

#4824 8 years ago

It's also on the translite tho. Or on the backglass.

#4825 8 years ago

If anybody has a Tron and is comfortable with Pinball Browser, please contact me. I need help on this project:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-music-replacement-work-in-progress#post-2944232

#4826 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

If anybody has a Tron and is comfortable with Pinball Browser, please contact me. I need help on this project:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-music-replacement-work-in-progress#post-2944232

You should pm Notrashcougar

Edit- thenotrashcougar

#4827 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

can't think of anyone with a Tron...
but will keep an eye out

#4828 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Check retro_p he has done a great job with a remix version for LE and PRO.

#4829 8 years ago

Haven't had much time to play since getting my Tron, since I've been on vacation in Mexico all week. Got home, played a couple rounds, finally cracked into sea of simulation and got up into the high scores! Feelsgoodman.jpeg

#4830 8 years ago

I replaced the flasher under "Flynn's" with an LED flasher so that I could dim it even further (I use a sharpie on the LED's) on top of setting the flasher brightness to "dim" in the menu. Now I noticed that it doesn't blink during Sea of Simulation.

So, I'm stuck with either no flashing during Sea of Simulation (LED) or something that is blinding to me (an uncovered incandescent bulb). Any ideas?

#4831 8 years ago

I am a big fan of TRON. It was my first NIB game I had purchased years ago. Over the past year I have had the opportunity to design and develop a TRON game with Disney. It was a fun process and we had a great team pulling it all together. I thought this would be a good thread to share with the other pinball TRON fans (this thread is 2yrs strong)! Coming home late @ night after work and firing up the pin was a great motivation during the games development not to mention playing the classic Gomez originals. The game should be released soon and is already on steam green light, expect PS4 and Xbone soon! We have added many classic nods to both films and more. Anyway check it out!

#4832 8 years ago

You were able to picture clusters of information moving through the computer!

#4833 8 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

I am a big fan of TRON. It was my first NIB game I had purchased years ago. Over the past year I have had the opportunity to design and develop a TRON game with Disney. It was a fun process and we had a great team pulling it all together. I thought this would be a good thread to share with the other pinball TRON fans (this thread is 2yrs strong)! Coming home late @ night after work and firing up the pin was a great motivation during the games development not to mention playing the classic Gomez originals. The game should be released soon and is already on steam green light, expect PS4 and Xbone soon! We have added many classic nods to both films and more. Anyway check it out!
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

That's great! I already bought it on steam. Great to know you're part of the lovefest!

#4834 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

That's great! I already bought it on steam

Cool! Expect much more to come soon. The cool thing is that if you buy it on the steam green light now, you will get upgraded to the full game upon it's release!

#4835 8 years ago

Just joined the club . Came with a fair amount of mods, Eli, lit cycles, arcade mod, lit recognizer, Flynn sign, OCD board, external subwoofer. Normally it's me that does the pimping, now what am I supposed to do?

20160203_124737_(resized).jpg20160203_124737_(resized).jpg

#4836 8 years ago

Stick an LED in the recogniser!

Very nice looking game there.

#4837 8 years ago

I need some ideas for LED colors and placement. My machine has LED's throughout, but it's a lot of cool whites; I want more color! The illuminated apron showed up today, and the flippers have the matching split of color for the rubbers, so I am thinking I definitely want to stick to those oranges, blues and yellows, but with the wires doing red, green and purple as well, it wouldn't hurt to get some of those in. Basically, everything above the lower slings and outlanes is going to get an overhaul. Any ideas?

#4838 8 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Stick an LED in the recogniser!
Very nice looking game there.

It dose have one, but its connected to the insert flasher.

The blue disc inserts are very see through, what leds have people been happy with under these inserts?

#4840 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I need some ideas for LED colors and placement. My machine has LED's throughout, but it's a lot of cool whites; I want more color! The illuminated apron showed up today, and the flippers have the matching split of color for the rubbers, so I am thinking I definitely want to stick to those oranges, blues and yellows, but with the wires doing red, green and purple as well, it wouldn't hurt to get some of those in. Basically, everything above the lower slings and outlanes is going to get an overhaul. Any ideas?

I kept the lower pf cool whites, then accented the upper with blues, teals, purples, and pinks

20160203_181525_(resized).jpg20160203_181525_(resized).jpg

#4841 8 years ago

Nice. What did you put under the former Flynn's plastic?

#4842 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Just joined the club . Came with a fair amount of mods, Eli, lit cycles, arcade mod, lit recognizer, Flynn sign, OCD board, external subwoofer. Normally it's me that does the pimping, now what am I supposed to do?

20160203_124737_(resized).jpg

Clear disc immediately!!!

#4843 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Nice. What did you put under the former Flynn's plastic?

That one's white also. However I switched to star posts and plastic protectors and that adds some color

#4844 8 years ago

Nice looking machine, btw!!!

#4845 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I kept the lower pf cool whites, then accented the upper with blues, teals, purples, and pinks

20160203_181525_(resized).jpg

Hmmm

It's usually pink in the middle

#4846 8 years ago

Wait til you see my recognizer mod

#4847 8 years ago

Quick Tron-playing noob question.... multiple times while playing on location, the skill shot into Flynn's was made without hitting anything before it went into the hole. The score registered 502,850. The skill shot is 500,000. Where is the extra 2,850 points coming from?

#4848 8 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Quick Tron-playing noob question.... multiple times while playing on location, the skill shot into Flynn's was made without hitting anything before it went into the hole. The score registered 502,850. The skill shot is 500,000. Where is the extra 2,850 points coming from?

The Grid...
Enough random Jazz will lead to other emergent results. Ask Quorra

#4849 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

20160203_124737_(resized).jpg

There's also a real cool, animated backbox light kit for the 3D translight ...just can't remember where I got the damn thing...black mirror pin blasé look great, too...

#4850 8 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Just a switch registering somewhere, ah my Met is doing that too.

Switch test mode here we come.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.50
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.