tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 233.
#4651 8 years ago

Super Troopers 2 - teaser

#4653 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Heading to mine now......new disc, got my opto fixed....3 shots of jaeger already in....tonight, I enter the 100 million club ( no jokes, I know I suck at this game, but it doesn't stop me)....TRON TIME!!!

Well....put about 3 hours in, but she wouldn't let me past 83mil last night.....I did drink in excess, so not too bothered.....made it to SOS once towards the end, but couldn't do anything with it ( because I was impaired, and already stated I suck at this game).....

Think the only way I'm going to get traction on a high score is to slow the game down ( cradle and breathe a bit)...but the machine is just too damn fun just taking it on head to head....maybe she lets me in tonight...I LOVE TRON!!!

#4654 8 years ago

Ut oh...double post bug is hitting me ...sorry....

#4655 8 years ago

Xmas tree decoration time

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4656 8 years ago

There's a cool Big Lebowski/Tron mashup t-shirt on teefury.com today. I wanted to post a picture but couldn't find a way to grab the image.

#4657 8 years ago

Ok I cannot hold it anymore...

What is the thing with LAMP?

#4658 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

If we told you we'd have to kill you.

#4659 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

You must scroll back and find it....part of the requirements of Flanks club now ( I think)

#4660 8 years ago

haha. guess I will put aside the weekend then

#4661 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

haha. guess I will put aside the weekend then

I think Flank allows one hint (his rules fluctuate a bit here...).....it has something to do with a phrase, but nothing to do with TRON...

#4662 8 years ago

"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident" Steve Carell

#4663 8 years ago

Anyone have a girls of tron trans? Looking for one for a back box wall frame?

#4664 8 years ago

I've only got the trans girls of thai backglass, it's the only one I could afford

#4665 8 years ago
Quoted from Jawa:

There's a cool Big Lebowski/Tron mashup t-shirt on teefury.com today. I wanted to post a picture but couldn't find a way to grab the image.

Nice find thanks for posting!

#4666 8 years ago
Quoted from T2play:

Anyone have a girls of tron trans? Looking for one for a back box wall frame?

You talking the naughty version or the one that came with the later version of the game?

I have the one that came with the game, and I'll be replacing it with the 3D when it arrives this coming Monday. So, my girls of Tron would be available.

#4667 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

You talking the naughty version or the one that came with the later version of the game?
I have the one that came with the game, and I'll be replacing it with the 3D when it arrives this coming Monday. So, my girls of Tron would be available.

What would you like to get for that? Would you do shipment to europe?

#4668 8 years ago

Anyone have a 3d trans that they want to sell?

#4669 8 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone have a 3d trans that they want to sell?

There are a couple on Ebay right now.

#4670 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

There are a couple on Ebay right now.

Are they normally $150?

#4671 8 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Are they normally $150?

No they are normally 300 or so.

#4672 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No more will ever be made*

No - There is another.jpgNo - There is another.jpg

#4673 8 years ago

If anyone wants those TRON laser cutout rails/hinges PM me, I can get (raw unpainted) sets so painting them and if you want to light them up with EL paper you are on your own.

If i don't hear from you in the next 2 weeks thats about all Im opening up ordering them too. Thanks.

Ill check on price, Ill box them up and ship so your location may tweak the ship charge a bit. TRON on!

Edit-no international shipping, sorry!

#4674 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Edit-no international shipping, sorry!

......to bad....

#4675 8 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

......to bad....

Not too bad, make your own shit. I dont want to deal with custom forms. Im trying to facilitate this item at no markup as its not worth my time. Just helping out those that want them.

Hit a fab shop and get some CAD work going. I'd ask the guy for his work but I'd never insult him that way, if he wants to offer it up that would be good stuff! Not my call.

#4676 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Not too bad, make your own shit. I dont want to deal with custom forms. Im trying to facilitate this item at no markup as its not worth my time. Just helping out those that want them.
Hit a fab shop and get some CAD work going. I'd ask the guy for his work but I'd never insult him that way, if he wants to offer it up that would be good stuff! Not my call.

well I make my own sh.. but sometimes it is just easier to get a ready product from someone who already figured it out. Also get him some Return on investment.....but I will look further....no worries.

#4677 8 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

well I make my own sh.. but sometimes it is just easier to get a ready product from someone who already figured it out. Also get him some Return on investment.....but I will look further....no worries.

I hear ya. Yeah, sorry, just dont want to deal with the overseas shipping and potential damage and be responsible.

When I received my rail package from Gio years ago, they were bent, not his fault, just minor shipping damage, is what it is, my dude was able to hammer them back to proper form.

#4678 8 years ago

Tron pro in the house!!! Have to get a few games in before the Packers game at 4:30! Loving it so far!!!

#4679 8 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Tron pro in the house!!! Have to get a few games in before the Packers game at 4:30! Loving it so far!!!

Go pack go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4680 8 years ago

Love it more than Lamp!!! Go Green Bay!

#4681 8 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Love it more than Lamp!!!

As it should be.....

#4682 8 years ago

Flank....they are hinting at another colordmd release for Christmas ......could you PLEASE use your powers and make this one TRON? ( they've done Popeye, for cryin out loud).....

#4684 8 years ago

When they go color, someone sell me your blue one...

#4685 8 years ago

Thinking I might do the clear disc mod since the black one has been leaving crap all over my playfield as of late. Anyone in the US (FLANK?) have any or do I have to import?

Also: Anyone know what # bulbs go under the disc offhand?

#4686 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Thinking I might do the clear disc mod since the black one has been leaving crap all over my playfield as of late. Anyone in the US (FLANK?) have any or do I have to import?
Also: Anyone know what # bulbs go under the disc offhand?

Yeah, I'm out as far as ones to sell, the flashers under the discs are a small wedge style, 809's I think? I'm guessing.

#4687 8 years ago

The clear disc is the way to go. You still need to import it as I couldn't find any US distributers.

906 flashers under the disc. I think it looks good to alternate the colors under it. Currently have red and blue; but, thinking about changing it up.

#4688 8 years ago

As popular as the clear disk is I can't understand why no one is importing it.

#4689 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah, I'm out as far as ones to sell, the flashers under the discs are a small wedge style, 809's I think? I'm guessing.

Quoted from jedimastermatt:

The clear disc is the way to go. You still need to import it as I couldn't find any US distributers.
906 flashers under the disc. I think it looks good to alternate the colors under it. Currently have red and blue; but, thinking about changing it up.

Thanks guys.

I ordered 906s and 89s just in case, glad I got the right ones in there Orange and Blue LEDs to fit the Tron color scheme. Got a new disc plastic from Pinball Life and grabbed the clear and blue disc rubber from PinballCenter -- figured if I'm shipping overseas I may as well grab one of each. Now just to play the waiting game!

#4690 8 years ago

Thanks guys.
I ordered 906s and 89s just in case, glad I got the right ones in there Orange and Blue LEDs to fit the Tron color scheme. Got a new disc plastic from Pinball Life and grabbed the clear and blue disc rubber from PinballCenter -- figured if I'm shipping overseas I may as well grab one of each. Now just to play the waiting game!

Ah, you ordered the discs already, I was going to say maybe order 5 and sell a few. Disburses the cost/shipping.....

#4691 8 years ago

Thanks guys.

Make sure you add some adhesive to it. The clear disc puts an insane amount of torque on the plastic disc when the ball grabs.

#4692 8 years ago

Greetings! Best place to buy a Blue DMD for Tron?

#4693 8 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Oh I'd wait for the Color DMD. The blue is nice, but I think the color will stomp it when it comes out.

#4694 8 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Grab one off someone cheap when the ColorDMD drops?

Edit: Damn you DaveH!

#4695 8 years ago

Thanks guys

#4696 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Oh I'd wait for the Color DMD. The blue is nice, but I think the color will stomp it when it comes out.

Just like NGG stomped my dream today......

#4697 8 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Make sure you add some adhesive to it. The clear disc puts an insane amount of torque on the plastic disc when the ball grabs.

Yep I've got some 3M spray adhesive at the ready. Been doing my research.

#4698 8 years ago

Pics for Kport......we went a little dark on the orange side, the color tweaks different in pics than to the eye.....anyway. Encom on the lockdown bar was stenciled on and is under the clear coat.

IMG_1019.jpgIMG_1019.jpgIMG_1017.jpgIMG_1017.jpgIMG_1016.jpgIMG_1016.jpg

#4699 8 years ago

I like the dark. I was thinking that was the way to go. The chrome is nice but to "Blingy" for me. I do like the blue but I think I am going to go black. Nice LE apron too! I was looking into that as well.

#4700 8 years ago

I finished Light Cycle! Yeah, lighting it solid is so rare that I'm posting about it!!!

(Ignore the fact that the grace period is longer than I thought because I had already lost a ball, it was solid!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.50
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.