tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,646 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 233.
#351 10 years ago

So I ended up having to copy you centerflank... my "Flynn Lives" plan didn't work out, the two words weren't the same height so they didn't work side by side. So Encom it is! tron-glare-guard.jpgtron-glare-guard.jpg

#352 10 years ago

Encom Nation has begun!

encomboardroom.jpgencomboardroom.jpg

#353 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Encom Nation has begun!

Hehe, I'm loving this mod, it looks really good

This might be a stupid question, but does anyone know what it would take to hook up an external sub along with the flipper fidelity sub in the cabinet?

#354 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

Hehe, I'm loving this mod, it looks really good
This might be a stupid question, but does anyone know what it would take to hook up an external sub along with the flipper fidelity sub in the cabinet?

Yeah, It reflects awesome off the glass just like in the boardroom pic!

I just piggyback off the lugs of the cabinet sub (I zip tie them to existing speaker wires and the solder the wire at the lug)

Is the fidelity different? I have all stock speakers in everything.

#355 10 years ago

Yeah, the reflection is awesome, I think that's the best part

Sounds like that setup might probably work, the flipper fidelity sub is not that different...

http://www.flipperfidelity.com/pdf/Flipper%20Fidelity%20Stern%20Complete%20installation%20instructions%2007052012.pdf

You can see the connectors in the bottom pic.

I'll have to research it more, it would definitely be nice to add more low end to this machine.

#356 10 years ago

Hey Brett,

Measurements sent for EDOT!

#357 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Ok. Who are the 22 guys who voted they have small dingy?

Not I....I voted Flank super smart

#358 10 years ago

thanks dude.... i'm kinda on the fence with the ramp deals... but for now they are staying!

minor adjustments you say??

Quoted from Keebler:

Right on, I'm glad you got a set I'm getting some minor adjustments made to mine to make them right for my machine, but overall I love them.

#359 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

thanks dude.... i'm kinda on the fence with the ramp deals... but for now they are staying!
minor adjustments you say??

I'm getting them remade with different material to better match my machine, they are too different from the pinbits plastics directly below them. The new ones should match perfect

#360 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

I'm getting them remade with different material to better match my machine, they are too different from the pinbits plastics directly below them. The new ones should match perfect

Can you pass on the love and get him to make more that match the pin bits protectors? I will buy another set for sure!

#361 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Can you pass on the love and get him to make more that match the pin bits protectors? I will buy another set for sure!

I can definitely let him know there is interest in these altered versions. I had to track down the matching material and send it to him, which was only enough for a few plastics. Maybe if the demand is there he might make another run with similar material, I don't know.

#362 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

I can definitely let him know there is interest in these altered versions. I had to track down the matching material and send it to him, which was only enough for a few plastics. Maybe if the demand is there he might make another run with similar material, I don't know.

Cool, thanks for the effort. If he does make more I'm sure centerflank will be in for one.

#363 10 years ago

Cool, thanks for the effort. If he does make more I'm sure centerflank will be in for one.

No problem Yeah centerflank might want to try them again, the material I found looked almost identical to the pinbits yellow, which looks great with the orange LEDs I have. I compared the material with the pinbits plastic still on the machine though, so you never know, but it's really close even if it's not exact.

I talked to him btw, he is totally willing to make these altered versions if people would like him to. I will let him know where I got the material. Brian is an awesome guy to deal with.

#364 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

No problem Yeah centerflank might want to try them again, the material I found looked almost identical to the pinbits yellow, which looks great with the orange LEDs I have. I compared the material with the pinbits plastic still on the machine though, so you never know, but it's really close even if it's not exact.
I talked to him btw, he is totally willing to make these altered versions if people would like him to. I will let him know where I got the material. Brian is an awesome guy to deal with.

Awesome. You da man. Just under centerflank of course. (I don't have a small dingy)

#365 10 years ago

Awesome. You da man. Just under centerflank of course.

Hehe, that's fine, I can live with that

#366 10 years ago

Well, I just ordered the light up tron discs for the speakers and a set for Hulk...I also want to add a shaker to my LOTR finally. Just need to grab some EL paper for those hinges I have and thats it for a while.

Running out of play $, gonna have to skip the plastics unfortunately. Gotta start saving for my next pin too! Ill give you a hint what Im thinking.....

backinblack.jpgbackinblack.jpg

#367 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, I just ordered the light up tron discs for the speakers and a set for Hulk...I also want to add a shaker to my LOTR finally. Just need to grab some EL paper for those hinges I have and thats it for a while.
Running out of play $, gonna have to skip the plastics unfortunately. Gotta start saving for my next pin too! Ill give you a hint what Im thinking.....

Where do you get the light up speaker panels?

#368 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, I'm just about done with Tron. Not by choice, but for the simple fact that I've run out of things to do to it. I installed my mirrors today, next is powder coating, another custom shooter rod (being made), and then Eli's mod. I'll be saving up for another pin here shortly too. I'm leaning toward X-Men, I love that machine! I've never played SM, I might have to try that and IM before I decide.

#369 10 years ago

http://www.pinballtoppers.com

#370 10 years ago

http://www.pinballtoppers.com/

Quoted from Keebler:

I'm leaning toward X-Men, I love that machine! I've never played SM, might have to try that and IM before I decide.

All 3 are great choices, I had IM and loved it but now that Xmen code is near completion Im pretty happy I did that trade.

I would like to add black mirror blades on TRON, I also have those LOTRcabinet decals coming, cant wait to see those installed.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2917

#371 10 years ago

Right on, yeah I just recently got into X-Men, I played it several times before and didn't like it.

I had the blue mirror blades pre-ordered for Tron, but after 2 months of waiting I cancelled and got the regular ones.

Those cabinet decals are sweet!

#372 10 years ago

directors cut encom-centerflank.jpgencom-centerflank.jpg

#373 10 years ago

That is OUTSTANDING my friend! HAHA! I have to enlarge that and get one framed for my pin cave LOL!

#374 10 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

Hey Brett,
Measurements sent for EDOT!

gracias from the great tejas outback to the real outback.

#376 10 years ago

its funny, looks like everyone at the table is looking at the chairman

#377 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I think I'm glad I have the LE.

Agreed!

#378 10 years ago

Well well, guess who just slinked down to the cave to love some TRON!

DSC09321.JPGDSC09321.JPG

#379 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

gracias from the great tejas outback to the real outback.

Welcome Brett!

Time for some Tron Le.

#380 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well well, guess who just slinked down to the cave to love some TRON!

#381 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I would like to add black mirror blades on TRON

Would like to see that...sounds bad ace

#382 10 years ago

Not Rebecca?

#383 10 years ago

Just made a trade for a TRON for AC/DC Premium. Should be arriving sometime this month

AC/DC Premium is a great great game, but I did my work of a billion on it, and I was slapping the lock bar too many times with silly left/right drains. It kept making me think back to the silk like flow and smooth shots through the pops and left flipper shots on Tron lol. Two totally different pins is all. He's happy, I'm happy, should be good.

Great thread, good reads and some stupid nice machines in here (all white? crazy good looking)
I guess the one I'm getting is from the 2012 run, clu translight, has the light cycles and the arcade mode 2.? something? I'm assuming decals as well (my first run from before didn't have the decals)

#384 10 years ago

Yeah, but I wish it had been PattyJ

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Just made a trade for a TRON for AC/DC Premium. Should be arriving sometime this month
AC/DC Premium is a great great game, but I did my work of a billion on it, and I was slapping the lock bar too many times with silly left/right drains. It kept making me think back to the silk like flow and smooth shots through the pops and left flipper shots on Tron lol. Two totally different pins is all. He's happy, I'm happy, should be good.
Great thread, good reads and some stupid nice machines in here (all white? crazy good looking)
I guess the one I'm getting is from the 2012 run, clu translight, has the light cycles and the arcade mode 2.? something? I'm assuming decals as well (my first run from before didn't have the decals)

Awesome, so this is your 2nd go around, I cant imagine my collection ever being void of this beauty.

#385 10 years ago

Yes, second one. I friggin' loved this game when I had it, and really could not find any faults with it besides the lack of extra ball (this was before new code!) Long story short, it shouldn't have left the way it did but the offer/trade was too good to pass up at that time.

Funny thing is, the first time I played this game was at Pinwiz arcade in NH, and a newish one at a Disney resort, my first impressions left me feeling eh about it. Then I kept going back to it on that trip and trying to figure out what the hell did what. After I finally left, I kept thinking about how those shots felt and strung together, along with the great music. I couldn't get it out of my mind- I had to find/have one.

I really blasted some good scores with lacking code on my last Tron, i'm definitely looking forward to the new code with both extra ball at ramp and re-activate disk multiball

#386 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Funny thing is, the first time I played this game was at Pinwiz arcade in NH, and a newish one at a Disney resort, my first impressions left me feeling eh about it.

I hate to say it, but playing any pin on route usually leaves me with a shitty feeling in my stomach. The movie theatre by me has a MB, we saw Pacific Rim a week ago and I didnt have any quarters so we saw Wolverine yesterday and I was so pumped to play it. Left flipper would stick up and completely ruined my enthusiasm.

Would love to get up to LTG's place someday as Im sure his pins are all nice&smooth.

#387 10 years ago

Wrong video

Post edited by bangerjay : I f'd up

#389 10 years ago

LOL! Is that the guy that used to perform at the skatepark?

edit-Im running down to Chinatown to grab some 3penis wine, anyone need any?

#390 10 years ago

#391 10 years ago

Caught sight of you a few times there , in that vid

#393 10 years ago

But don't go overboard

OvrBrd.jpgOvrBrd.jpg

#394 10 years ago

Shots of milk and some twerking, yes please!

#395 10 years ago

Shots of milk and some twerking, yes please!

I was wondering who's this was...that explains it

TTC.jpgTTC.jpg

#396 10 years ago

I love TRON just a little more today.

DSC09327.JPGDSC09327.JPG

#398 10 years ago

man that machine look nice!

milk... got milk

got-milk_o_990984.jpggot-milk_o_990984.jpg

#399 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah, I was really happy with the speaker lights and inserts too, they look great.

#400 10 years ago

Awesome doesn't do this Tron justice

awesome.jpgawesome.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Trade
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 11,646 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.