tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,646 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 233.
#2851 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Haha, I know right? Don't think it hasn't occurred to me ...

Excellent! When you can't stand it any longer and come up with something cool, sign me up as your first customer.

#2852 9 years ago

I would buy them as well Aurich. The current ones are grainy and appear almost out of focus to my poor old eyes.

#2853 9 years ago

So since they only sell the blue and yellow plastics now, does that mean that these are now unavailable? Or do they continuously restock these items? For a person looking to get a tron again, who modded the previous one with all these mods, are all these mods stsrting to become hard to get? Not just the plastics, but the big mods, like the Flynn sign, REC mod, arcade mod, ramp kit...etc? I have the hallmark cycle ornaments that i could convert to the mod. I sold mine about a year and half ago...so not sure how many of these mods are still out there, if demand for them is still high? I know I have the option, and most would suggest this, is to just buy a machine with all the mods on it already, but alot of the enjoyment of having that game was being able to install all those mods myself! It was like Christmas every week or so when I would order another mod and install it! I only ordered one mod at a time so I could space it out. I loved watching how it went from bone stock to ultra modded! I want to do that again, even if it costs me more in the long run. It won't be leaving my house again, so not worried about that!

#2854 9 years ago

I haven't followed Pinbits closely enough to know how frequently they restock parts. Maybe give them a call/email and ask?

Oh and I agree on the modding with this game. I'm doing the same thing and ordering a part here and there and enjoying the process.

#2855 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Now the only bummer is the upper images on the apron don't look as good as yours...maybe something to replace these might be in order?

Quoted from Aurich:

Haha, I know right? Don't think it hasn't occurred to me ...

Solution: Put the LE apron with the flashers on your pro

#2856 9 years ago
Quoted from vader1979:

like the Flynn sign

I don't always have a bunch on hand, lately, but the demand has been steady enough month to month to keep me trying to build and sell them when guys want them. Sometimes you've got to wait a week or so, but the Flynn's signs, at least, are still in production.

#2857 9 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Solution: Put the LE apron with the flashers on your pro

I've thought about doing that--be cool to have a metal apron and flashers--but it is a pricey proposition for a relatively minor upgrade. I'm betting Aurich could come up with something pretty nifty...

#2858 9 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

I don't always have a bunch on hand, lately, but the demand has been steady enough month to month to keep me trying to build and sell them when guys want them. Sometimes you've got to wait a week or so, but the Flynn's signs, at least, are still in production.

Great to know! Thanks!

#2859 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I've thought about doing that--be cool to have a metal apron and flashers--but it is a pricey proposition for a relatively minor upgrade. I'm betting Aurich could come up with something pretty nifty...

The real problem is that Stern just uses really low quality printing for those apron decals. They just don't look good, regardless of the design. Fuzzy and faded, just bleh.

The real baller status would be to make both new decals and new plastics with the same image that would go into the the LE style apron so they could be lit up ...

#2860 9 years ago

we can mod our Trons ?

#2861 9 years ago

the quality on the stern apron stickers is pretty sub-par. esp after picking up a set of aurich's ST stickers (its amazing the difference in quality).

i would love to see apron decal replacements for all the stern games (esp tron, im, lotr, acdc, and on an on).

Quoted from Aurich:

The real problem is that Stern just uses really low quality printing for those apron decals. They just don't look good, regardless of the design. Fuzzy and faded, just bleh.
The real baller status would be to make both new decals and new plastics with the same image that would go into the the LE style apron so they could be lit up ...

#2862 9 years ago

Gimme that lightning fast LCMB completion (with cheeky Gem bank as entre)..

#2863 9 years ago
PINSIDER N00B: This year for xmas, I want a unicorn.
SANTA........: Come on N00B, let's be realistic.
PINSIDER N00B: Ok, instead I want a Tron VE.
SANTA........: What color do you want your unicorn to be?
#2864 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

PINSIDER N00B: This year for xmas, I want a unicorn.
SANTA........: Come on N00B, let's be realistic.

PINSIDER N00B: Ok, instead I want a Tron VE.
SANTA........: What color do you want your unicorn to be?

Awesome. ....

#2866 9 years ago

Merely from the title of this thread...

comiclamps1.pngcomiclamps1.png

#2867 9 years ago

Tis the season!

IMG_20141217_165303280.jpgIMG_20141217_165303280.jpg

#2868 9 years ago

is there an elf hiding in the scene ?

#2869 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

is there an elf hiding in the scene ?

IMG_20141204_073329799.jpgIMG_20141204_073329799.jpg
#2870 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

IMG_20141204_073329799.jpg 177 KB

nice..... my kids love elf on the shelf.

hope all you tronheads have a holly jolly christmas

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2871 9 years ago

just took a pic of buddy over @ casa de eol ....

028.JPG028.JPG

#2872 9 years ago

Nice! You got all the misfit toys! My daughter would eat that up. Is there a set or did you have to buy individually?

#2873 9 years ago

thanks bro. you know.... I bought these years back (maybe 5 - 10 years ago) back when k-mart and suncoast video sold them. they actually sold year without santa toys, santa clause is coming to town, and Rudolph too. if you look on ebay the good Rudolph ones are made by playing mantis toys. wish i had more room to set them all up!

Quoted from Erik:

Nice! You got all the misfit toys! My daughter would eat that up. Is there a set or did you have to buy individually?

#2874 9 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

just took a pic of buddy over @ casa de eol ....

028.JPG 202 KB

AWESOME !!!

#2875 9 years ago

a couple more....

031.JPG031.JPG

029.JPG029.JPG

#2876 9 years ago

DANG !!! that's sa-weet

#2877 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

DANG !!! that's sa-weet

Thanks brother!

#2878 9 years ago

I only get a few approved items.
...and each day I get home, they seem just a little bit closer to the back side

image-481.jpgimage-481.jpgimage-417.jpgimage-417.jpgimage-857.jpgimage-857.jpg

#2879 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

IMG_20141204_073329799.jpg 177 KB

awesome

#2880 9 years ago

Just uploaded my latest Tron vid.
On this one, I get to portal with all modes completed first

#2881 9 years ago

I love lamp ??

image-688.jpgimage-688.jpg

#2882 9 years ago

Gone. Donated to https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-march-of-dimes-arcadepinball-prize-raffle

A little bit of recent winter cleaning revealed the following Trontastic items that I don't need.

Offering them up here first, to you, the faithful, before posting them for sale elsewhere. Asking prices below; shipping from USA 91101 not included.

1 - Black plastic apron + under-card mounting hardware, with triangle stickers still stuck. From my Tron Pro. Looks great. I'd say "like new," but there's probably a scratch hiding in there somewhere. $40.

SOLD 2 - Tron Legacy identity disc toy. Works fine. Clean. Needs new batteries (tested good w/ my benchtop power supply--didn't have spare batteries in this size). Stand intact but collapses if you put the disc on--it took me 2 minutes to gingerly balance the disc on it for a moment for a photo. Don't be fooled. Stand was flimsy from the start--making your own, or glue it or something. $10.

SOLD 3 - Space Paranoids poster. 18" W x 24" H. From thisoldgame.com. Bought through KLOV almost 5 years ago. Added little tabs of Scotch tape at the corners through which I stuck pins, so I didn't punch holes in the poster itself. Has a bit of crinkling & whitening around the perimeter, but it shows well. $25.

Tons more pics: https://www.dropbox.com/home/4Sale/Tron

Discount for multiple purchases! :]

Thanks,
-Jason

apron00.JPGapron00.JPG
apron05.JPGapron05.JPG
disc00.JPGdisc00.JPG
disc03.JPGdisc03.JPG
poster00.JPGposter00.JPG

#2883 9 years ago

Tron topper coming from Stern? Maybe. Skip to 9:20 in the video:

#2884 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

A little bit of recent winter cleaning revealed the following Trontastic items that I don't need.
Offering them up here first, to you, the faithful, before posting them for sale elsewhere. Asking prices below; shipping from USA 91101 not included.
1 - Black plastic apron + under-card mounting hardware, with triangle stickers still stuck. From my Tron Pro. Looks great. I'd say "like new," but there's probably a scratch hiding in there somewhere. $40.
2 - Tron Legacy identity disc toy. Works fine. Clean. Needs new batteries (tested good w/ my benchtop power supply--didn't have spare batteries in this size). Stand intact but collapses if you put the disc on--it took me 2 minutes to gingerly balance the disc on it for a moment for a photo. Don't be fooled. Stand was flimsy from the start--making your own, or glue it or something. $10.
3 - Space Paranoids poster. 18" W x 24" H. From thisoldgame.com. Bought through KLOV almost 5 years ago. Added little tabs of Scotch tape at the corners through which I stuck pins, so I didn't punch holes in the poster itself. Has a bit of crinkling & whitening around the perimeter, but it shows well. $25.
Tons more pics: https://www.dropbox.com/home/4Sale/Tron
Discount for multiple purchases! :]
Thanks,
-Jason

apron00.JPG 132 KB

apron05.JPG 114 KB

disc00.JPG 66 KB

disc03.JPG 65 KB

poster00.JPG 151 KB

I'll take the identity disc

#2885 9 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Tron topper coming from Stern? Maybe. Skip to 9:20 in the video:
» YouTube video

snaps!

#2886 9 years ago

Does Tron have a cut out in the head to run a cable through for a topper like TWD? I've never paid attention.

#2887 9 years ago

Here's what my extra tron LE backbox looks like inside.
I guess would have to use the vent holes in back?

image-485.jpgimage-485.jpg

1 week later
#2888 9 years ago

Not sure if this was posted, skip to about 6:50 (Tron guy on Tosh.0)

#2889 9 years ago

Best band name ever !!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2890 9 years ago

ColorDMD just said TRON is on their 2015 list

#2891 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Anyone want to buy a blue dmd?

#2892 9 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

COLORDMD PLANS FOR 2015
As we kick off 2015, we've received requests for more transparency about ongoing and planned projects.
We understand the desire for information, tentative as it may be, so we'll try to provide a little more visibility. In 2015, we will continue to expand our support for STERN PINBALL, INC. games, including the SAM platform. Internally, we are looking to add support for core titles: TZ, AC/DC, MET, ST, and TRON. Some of these projects are underway, and others will begin early this year as other projects wrap up. It's too early to predict release dates, but we are currently targeting release of our first SAM game in the Spring of this year.

...cause ya know... Tron is a "core" game now

#2893 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Can't wait! Goin' in the brothers..

image.jpgimage.jpg
#2895 9 years ago

Loving my Tron since day one. Modded heavily just need the Flynn sign, coming this week baby!! 20141225_184013.jpg20141225_184013.jpg 20141101_132900.jpg20141101_132900.jpg 20141101_104338.jpg20141101_104338.jpg 20141030_190515.jpg20141030_190515.jpg 20141101_132920.jpg20141101_132920.jpg

#2896 9 years ago

Woot! A fully supported ColorDMD for Tron sounds very cool indeed!

#2897 9 years ago

I finally hit Portal tonite! Got lucky on cleaning up what modes I needed to finish with SoS and whattayaknow--the Portal light came on! I was so jazzed that I actually made that shot I had no idea of what to do next, but I did get several extra balls so I must have hit something I was supposed to. Anyone have any scoring tips in case I totally luck out and manage to get to Portal again?

#2898 9 years ago

Any one have a link to some helpful Tron game play stratagies?

#2899 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any one have a link to some helpful Tron game play stratagies?

Sorry if you've already seen this, but it's Bowen commentating Roy's playing. Pretty good coverage.

#2900 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Here, I'll make it super easy. This is a PDF version, just open it and print. All you have to do is make sure your printer settings are set to 100%, or full size, or don't scale, or some variation on that theme. No messing around with confusing DPI settings or anything.

Tron Cards.pdf 2.9 MB

Haven't been here in a while and when I fond these, was excited! Thanks - they are excellent! And thanks for making it easy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 11,646 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/58 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.