tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,648 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 233.
#2801 9 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

In previous post I meant to say great thread...not post. I have watched this thread since it started and enjoyed it all the way. Still one thing I still have'nt figured out though? What the heck is Lamp?

#2802 9 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

I have no idea why Centerflank used it as a reference though.

Brick and I have the same IQ level.

That might be the 6th time that video clip was posted in this thread, about every 7-8 pages someone asks what Lamp is. LOL!

#2803 9 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

Great post for a great game. Here's one more modded LE for the show:

Tron mods 004.jpg 237 KB

Tron mods 008.jpg 336 KB

Tron mods 010.jpg 241 KB

Tron mods 011.jpg 194 KB

Tron mods 003.jpg 282 KB

Is that #245 of 400?

#2804 9 years ago

@PlayPin,

Love those mirror blades. Where did you get them?

#2805 9 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

The answer is in the tread - but to save reading - watch Brick in Anchorman. I have no idea why Centerflank used it as a reference though.

Thank you! I thought it was a pinball name acronym and I have been racking my brain as to which one he was talking about.

Quoted from centerflank:

Brick and I have the same IQ level.
That might be the 6th time that video clip was posted in this thread, about every 7-8 pages someone asks what Lamp is. LOL!

Thats funny. I have been following this thread since the start but obviously not too closely. Maybe my IQ level is about the same as Bricks too(or my attention span anyway). I am going to have to watch that movie, I missed that one. I always like movies those guys are in.

Quoted from labnip:

Is that #245 of 400?

Its number 145

Quoted from bjorg:

@PlayPin,
Love those mirror blades. Where did you get them?

Thanks. Thats the latest upgrade, I really like them. They are from PinGraphics

#2806 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

This thread is still going?

of course, even for those who have sold their pin... (snif)

#2807 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

I put in a ColorDMD & set it to a nice pale blue (wish the blue could go a little darker/richer)

Catching up with this thread, so sorry for the late reply, but you could put a piece of blue theater light gel in front of the DMD. The blacks will stay black, but the blues will go darker and richer depending on which color and transparency level you choose.

#2808 9 years ago

Thanks, Aurich. I have since set it to a cool orange, the other color most represented in my pin. Looks swell!

#2809 9 years ago

Tron PinballSNAKE
IMG_4134.JPGIMG_4134.JPG

how many combos have you managed on tron?

#2810 9 years ago
Quoted from tejohans1:

Tron PinballSNAKE
how many combos have you managed on tron?
IMG_4134.JPG 251 KB

I believe I've gotten 9 a couple times when specifically going for it..did you beat that in the video? I didn't watch it all...

I like that Zen plastic, and the one over on the left too...who sells those again?

#2811 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I believe I've gotten 9 a couple times when specifically going for it..did you beat that in the video? I didn't watch it all...
I like that Zen plastic, and the one over on the left too...who sells those again?

Pinbits sells the whole Tron dress kit.

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_65&products_id=550

#2813 9 years ago

I kind of ONLY want the zen plastic....no big deal if I can't find it..

#2815 9 years ago
Quoted from tejohans1:

Tron PinballSNAKE

IMG_4134.JPG 251 KB

Jerry_scared.gifJerry_scared.gif

#2816 9 years ago

ron-b-channel-4-news-team-1.jpgron-b-channel-4-news-team-1.jpg

#2817 9 years ago

After playing Tron for awhile, I'm starting to believe that the Gem shot might be the most satisfying shot to hit on any of my pins. Each and every time I hit that shot it seems like a real accomplishment. If I can actually hit it while following Gem it's almost like hitting the lotto...

#2818 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

After playing Tron for awhile, I'm starting to believe that the Gem shot might be the most satisfying shot to hit on any of my pins. Each and every time I hit that shot it seems like a real accomplishment. If I can actually hit it while following Gem it's almost like hitting the lotto...

well, not really, as it's easier to... win at lotto !!!

#2819 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

The best is hitting Gem off the plunge and it just makes it over the switch then rolls back over it registering for 2 hits. Simply awesome!

#2820 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The best is hitting Gem off the plunge and it just makes it over the switch then rolls back over it registering for 2 hits. Simply awesome!

yup. i try doing that more now than plunging for Flynn's arcade.

#2821 9 years ago

and

I agree, that would be a satisfying shot.

#2822 9 years ago

that's a tough shot for sure... very rarely do i ever get that one.

mos def a good weekend to work on my tron skills

Quoted from centerflank:

#2824 9 years ago

tron-pony-1.jpgtron-pony-1.jpg

#2825 9 years ago

FireTRON !!!!

image-82.jpgimage-82.jpg

#2826 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Totally agree..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-your-favorite-3-flipper-game-and-why#post-2053724

#2827 9 years ago

we took family pictures over the weekend...
( ((bump)) )

ass-family-1.jpgass-family-1.jpg

#2829 9 years ago

want

#2830 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Gotta put it here as well..
» YouTube video

Whoa!!!....what the freak is that??? Looks awesome...does this work along with the fiber ramp lights , or is that an all in one I'm seeing? Really looks like it follows the ball on most occasions....more info, please!!!....mark

#2831 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Whoa!!!....what the freak is that??? Looks awesome...does this work along with the fiber ramp lights , or is that an all in one I'm seeing? Really looks like it follows the ball on most occasions....more info, please!!!....mark

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-lighting-in-your-face-st-pro-brought-to-lifevideo

#2832 9 years ago

sneaking in the MEOW during hockey interview !!!!!

#2833 9 years ago

Tron is on Showtime this month

#2834 9 years ago

just for awesomeness:

tron-burgundy.pngtron-burgundy.png
#2835 9 years ago

#2836 9 years ago

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#2837 9 years ago

I'm pretty keen on getting the Flipper Fidelity animated LED backbox mod (http://flipperfidelity.com/lighting/animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-panels/stern-tron-animated-led-replacement-panel.html). There are two versions, standard and flashing for the 'girls' translite which is the one I have.

My question to the Tron owning community is (and assuming some of you have this mod); Are the two interchangeable?

I mean, they are both the same price. So I thought maybe they both have the same 'innards' but only some are active depending on the version you buy? It would seem a bit odd if the standard version only has half the lights of the other but is the same price.

#2838 9 years ago

Someone asked me for my Tron cards in another thread, so might as well put them here. Print at 300 dpi for the right size:

Tron-Cards.jpgTron-Cards.jpg

#2839 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Print at 300 dpi for the right size:

Ok, my obtuse moment for the day.. for the life of me can't find the adjustment for this.. If I open it in photoshop it is showing me 77PPI (which may or may not be the same as dpi for all I know) and changing that to 300 makes the image tiny. And in all my printer settings, mac or pc, I can't find a dpi setting. Me so DUMB, but anybody have the answer??

#2840 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Ok, my obtuse moment for the day.. for the life of me can't find the adjustment for this.. If I open it in photoshop it is showing me 77PPI (which may or may not be the same as dpi for all I know) and changing that to 300 makes the image tiny. And in all my printer settings, mac or pc, I can't find a dpi setting. Me so DUMB, but anybody have the answer??

I had the same problem. Messing around in Photoshop for a good while before I gave up and just copy and pasted into a previous card file I had which was set to the right sizes!

Thanks Aurich, those look great and I'm looking forward to popping them onto my Tron.

#2841 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Depending on if you're using Mac or Windows, look for "Preferences" under Photoshop or File in the toolbar. When Preferences window pops-up, look for a tab or screen option like this.
DPI is here:

Print Resolution
Screen Resolution

phoshop-dpi.pngphoshop-dpi.png

#2842 9 years ago

Here, I'll make it super easy. This is a PDF version, just open it and print. All you have to do is make sure your printer settings are set to 100%, or full size, or don't scale, or some variation on that theme. No messing around with confusing DPI settings or anything.

Tron Cards.pdfTron Cards.pdf

#2843 9 years ago

ahhh man... i didn't know we could upload pdf's. nice !

#2844 9 years ago

Here's what they look like installed.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2845 9 years ago

I printed these out and they really look good--thanks!

#2846 9 years ago

Grrrrr. FLC mode (F'ing Light Cycle) killed me today. First ball and I had everything but FLC lit solid. It was one of those insane games that I played WAY over my skill level. Into SOS with it flashing, and catastrophic results. Ok, I can rescue this... Second ball was poop. Third ball I started FLC two more times. So over the course of the game I had 4 bites at it, and still failed. F this game right now. 140 million points of complete failure.

#2847 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I printed these out and they really look good--thanks!

Sweet, happy to share.

#2848 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Here, I'll make it super easy. This is a PDF version, just open it and print. All you have to do is make sure your printer settings are set to 100%, or full size, or don't scale, or some variation on that theme. No messing around with confusing DPI settings or anything.

Tron Cards.pdf 2.9 MB

I need these meow

#2849 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sweet, happy to share.

Now the only bummer is the upper images on the apron don't look as good as yours...maybe something to replace these might be in order?

#2850 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Now the only bummer is the upper images on the apron don't look as good as yours...maybe something to replace these might be in order?

Haha, I know right? Don't think it hasn't occurred to me ...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Trade
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 11,648 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.