tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 233.
#201 10 years ago

Just got mine today too. They kind of obscure the view of the C and U inserts of CLU. Jury is still undecided whether I will keep them on there. Nice thing is this mod is pretty inexpensive so no banks were broken.

#202 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Just got mine today too. They kind of obscure the view of the C and U inserts of CLU. Jury is still undecided whether I will keep them on there. Nice thing is this mod is pretty inexpensive so no banks were broken.

Yeah a little bit, but I think I can get used to that. You can still see them if you need to.

#203 10 years ago

Is it weird that this tread rejuvenated my love for Tron? XMEN was my favourite pin but now I’m starting to like Tron more again.

Damn you centerflank you killed my XMEN romance!

#204 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Damn you centerflank

You are very welcome.

Too bad you dont live closer and could play my fairly well tuned Avengers, you might start loving that as well.

#205 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Too bad you dont live closer and could play my fairly well tuned Avengers, you might start loving that as well.

I think I have to try the LE. I think the Pro just sucks, but people say the LE is good. The pro ranks 200 and the LE 72. Big difference.

#206 10 years ago

Just got done cleaning up my dirty little pig. The first time I played Tron was at Gameworks in Schaumberg, Il. I walked away thinking that the pin was a POS. About six months later I got to play TWeaver's LE. I was instantly hooked. I ordered a NIB pro about a week later and have zero regrets. I'm sure some people think I'm crazy for saying this, but to me, Tron makes my ACDC premium seem boring. I truly love more than lamp.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#207 10 years ago

Not a bad score for my first game of the day, did I tell you guys I love this game?

DSC09271.JPGDSC09271.JPG

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Not a bad score for my first game of the day, did I tell you guys I love this game?

Nice, I'm jealous, this game is still kicking my ass really bad. I need to spend less time modding it and more time playing it I guess

Hey kind of random, but didn't you change your lockdown bar to the old style? If so, do you remember what parts you bought? I read something about the parts from PBL not working for Tron, just want to make sure before I buy.

#209 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

Hey kind of random, but didn't you change your lockdown bar to the old style? If so, do you remember what parts you bought? I read something about the parts from PBL not working for Tron, just want to make sure before I buy.

The standard lockdown bar and receiver from PBL fit perfect in mine, Stern needs to take those latch style and throw them all in the trash.

DSC08989.JPGDSC08989.JPG

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The standard lockdown bar and receiver from PBL fit perfect in mine, Stern needs to take those latch style and throw them all in the trash.

Awesome, thanks man, I agree!

#211 10 years ago

ohh man....reading this thread is not helping me NOT want a Tron again...
I'm thinking ACDC premium trade

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

best tron pin display EVER !!!!!!

#213 10 years ago

OT-just to follow up on this comment, I put new leaf switches for the slingshot kickers as my originals got badly bent backwards, had a solid game today, wonder if my rankings can allow 2games at a 10???

DSC09278.JPGDSC09278.JPG

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

think i'm going to use this as my new screen-saver

#215 10 years ago

i wonder if its possible to hook this little puppy i picked-up to my tron pin & use it to play ?

bb-cpo-front-small.jpgbb-cpo-front-small.jpg

#216 10 years ago

nice dude..... edot/dot parts are not cheap these days. did you pick up one of the repro cpo's from thisoldgame?

Quoted from retired_user_101:

i wonder if its possible to hook this little puppy i picked-up to my tron pin & use it to play ?

#217 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

As soon as Stern adds a video mode.

#218 10 years ago

Just added the ramp plastics. I like them.

IMG_2784.JPGIMG_2784.JPG

#219 10 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Yeah, I like them a lot too, my only issue was the yellow plastic not matching the pinbits plastic protector below it very well, but when the machine is on it's not that noticeable.

#220 10 years ago

the ramp plastics look great. are they blocking the C L U letters at all ??

#221 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

blocking the C L U letters at all ??

You can easily tell if they are lit or not, so doesnt really block them.

I installed mine and dont like how the yellow looks with my orange LED's, If anyone wants them $10shipped to lower 48, pm me... #SOLD#

#222 10 years ago
Quoted from crank:

As soon as Stern adds a video mode.

I agree. What ever happened to video mode? I want to write Stern and ask them to put a video mode in all there new games.

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

the ramp plastics look great. are they blocking the C L U letters at all ??

PappyBoyington said:

Not really, the chevron shapes in the plastics are clear. Not an issue at all. The yellow needs to match the Pinbits color more but I'm keeping mine in.

pappy

#224 10 years ago

I need some more mod ideas. Anybody have any mods that are not usually seen? No dolls though.
Don't like the look of little dolls sprinkled around the play field. Here is my game as it stands today. I'll probably do the light cycles someday.

pappy

IMG_2806.jpgIMG_2806.jpg

#225 10 years ago

I need some more mod ideas. Anybody have any mods that are not usually seen? No dolls though.
Don't like the look of little dolls sprinkled around the play field. Here is my game as it stands today. I'll probably do the light cycles someday.
pappy

Target decals and stainless steel coin door decal.

#226 10 years ago

Those target decals are too much for me. However who is selling the stainless steel coin door decal?

pappy

#227 10 years ago

Definitely the light cycles, and Flynn's sign, and you might want to consider flipper toppers.

#228 10 years ago

No dolls though.
Don't like the look of little dolls sprinkled around the play field.

I prefer to call them "action figures"

And I personally like them, I just added some more last night actually.

#229 10 years ago

Those target decals are too much for me. However who is selling the stainless steel coin door decal?
pappy

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-tron-coin-door-decal-limited

They look amazing. They are a MUST!!

#230 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

Definitely the light cycles, and Flynn's sign, and you might want to consider flipper toppers.

I don't know but I don't like that Flynn sign. Looks out of place to me. Flipper toppers? Who has those?

pappy

#231 10 years ago

pappy

photo_copy.JPGphoto_copy.JPG

#232 10 years ago

I don't know but I don't like that Flynn sign. Looks out of place to me. Flipper toppers? Who has those?
pappy

http://head-shots.ca/index_files/Page12687.htm

They look great on black flipper bats with blue or orange rubbers.

I guess the Flynn's sign isn't for everyone, I like it.

#233 10 years ago

i really like the BLUE start button that pbl is now selling. looks waaaay better than the ol' standard green start button.

pappy

#234 10 years ago

They look amazing. They are a MUST!!

I just ordered the pinball division one. However does it go on the center of the coin door? Or os it small like the picture below?

pappy

#235 10 years ago

I just ordered the pinball division one. However does it go on the center of the coin door? Or os it small like the picture below?
pappy

like the picture below.

#236 10 years ago

I found the target decals to be really cheaply made, mine were hammered looking after a couple weeks. I took them off the Zuse targets and I'm going to be replacing the ones on the recognizer soon.

#237 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i really like the BLUE start button that pbl is now selling. looks waaaay better than the ol' standard green start button.

Yeah, I agree. That was one of the first things I did, I added the tournament button below it as well.

#238 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

I found the target decals to be really cheaply made, mine were hammered looking after a couple weeks. I took them off the Zuse targets and I'm going to be replacing the ones on the recognizer soon.

I agree. they are cheaply made. But for the week or two they look good, they are pretty cool.

#239 10 years ago

I agree. they are cheaply made. But for the week or two they look good, they are pretty cool.

Haha

#240 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

and Flynn's sign

I think the Flynn sign looks great, plus you get that replacement plastic that looks better as well.

My chevron plastic set is sold. Thanks!

I take it you saw my DMD glare guard blocker with the Encom sticker on it, I love that mod!

#241 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

http://head-shots.ca/index_files/Page12687.htm

They look great on black flipper bats with blue or orange rubbers.

I guess the Flynn's sign isn't for everyone, I like it.

Those flipper mods look cool. I think I'll try them. Thanks man.

pappy

#242 10 years ago

pappy

I have the target decals on my LE and I do NOT recommend them. It has nothing to do with cost, it is the fact that they *will* start to wear and look like crap. One of mine is coming apart.

I don't know but I don't like that Flynn sign. Looks out of place to me.

I agree, I've never been much of a fan of the Flynn sign. Seems out of proportion. And yes, I've seen it in person.

#243 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I take it you saw my DMD glare guard blocker with the Encom sticker on it, I love that mod!

Where did you get that sticker from?

#244 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

Where did you get that sticker from?

Ebay, came in a 2pack, I still have 1 left unused, but they are really cheap.

ebay.com link: 2x Tron ENCOM Sticker Die Cut Decal Self Adhesive Vinyl legacy

edit- its way to big to fit on coin door

#245 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And yes, I've seen it in person.

guess you didnt have your bifocals on

#246 10 years ago

Ok cool, but it wouldn't really work anywhere other than the glare guard if it's that big, and I wouldn't want to copy you. Maybe I'll pick up the Flynn Lives one and put it on one line instead of two. The glare guard is really plain as is.

#247 10 years ago

Those flipper mods look cool. I think I'll try them. Thanks man.
pappy

No problem. I have two blues and a yellow one on mine, I love them.

#248 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

and I wouldn't want to copy you.

I dont mind, you can even put suck it AC/DC as your custom message, haha!

OT-Took the whole family to see Pacific Rim today, super fun movie on the big screen! They had a MB there but I didnt have any cash on me so I didnt get to play it.

#249 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

but it wouldn't really work anywhere other than the glare guard if it's that big

Wonder how they would look on the legs? Maybe I will try it out and take a pic for you's guys.

#250 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I dont mind, you can even put suck it AC/DC as your custom message, haha!

Haha, yeah, that's a great mod by itself!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
There are 11,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.