IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

324 posts in this topic match your search for posts by quartergrabber. You are on page 2 of 2.
#3740 8 years ago

Get those dirty black ball trails and marks all over your PLAYFIELD and have to clean it more often or accept the crazy. Sometimes it's easier just to accept the crazy.

#3741 8 years ago

I thought the rubber disc would sling it out so fast that it would be breaking plastics and stuff. But nope, it's actually not that bad.

#3747 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Where do you get it?

I got mine from pinballcenterflank.com. The customer service sucks balls but but the shipping is reasonable.

#3789 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Kim is awesome!!
Kim Keist
817-676-5332
LAKESIDE, TX 76135
http://www.KimballsPinballs.com

No Kim is NOT awesome. I bought that mod from Kim and I had nothing but problems. DO NOT BuY FROM KIM!!!! If you think you had problems with this mark guy you will have more problems with Kim. My mod came in pieces and a big gap down the middle. I emailed Kim and he basically said it wasn't his problem, it happened in the mail and I should contact USPS. What an ass! I'm sure his fans will chime in and say how well their transactions went but I'm also sure their mods came in one piece and unharmed. How many of these fans of Kim had to deal with his horrible customer service if a mod came broken. I garantee none. Once again, do not buy from kimballs pinballs.

#3792 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

So QuaterGrabber. where do you suggest?? My problem with Mark is he didn't either have the Mod or he was not willing to ship it even though I paid for it a month ago. I understand sh!t happens, hell I've drug my feet on sending out parts for free to people, but I am not a working parts business. He has a name "Flashymods" but is not willing to sell stuff even though he has open auctions and was willing to take my money. I just want the Mod I don't care whom from. I would also like to know why Kims is $70 more expensive when they look to be the exact same thing?

I know you don't like DIY but what about in between DIY and pre-made? Honestly if I was to do it again, I would buy one of these 3 SMD pre-wired strips in Orange or red for $2.95

http://www.cometpinball.com/6-3-V-Plug-Play-Strips-Comet-Pinball-p/6.3vsmdstrips.htm

And just pop apart my current RECOGNIZER and stick it in. I mean all the wiring is already done for you all you have to do is take 2 minutes and place it in your Recognizer, so simple. You can have the mod for $2.95.

#3796 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

I have the Tron Pro model. Where would i plug it into? Does the Pro model recognizer come apart easy without breaking? With this kit is it just on all the time vs. other kits that it comes on and off only when recognizer is activated. I would kinda like it flash every time you hit the 3 bank, then when its active it come on, then when mode over go off and repeat. SO that the Recognizer is more interactive.

It depends were you connect it/clip it to under the playfield. As far as I know non of the pre-made Recognizer kits for the pro operate the way you want it to. They all just stay on all the time. If you want it to turn on and off at certain points you will have to hook any of the kits up to a pig2 system.

http://www.dkpinball.com/DKWP/?page_id=457

#3801 8 years ago

I am officially retiring myself from pinside today. I will still corespond by PM, just no more posting so if you need to get a hold of me please PM me. Thanks.

1 week later
#3876 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Question...
Blue disc, same white knuckling grip as the clear ones? Someone asked me and I don't have a definitive answer.
I would think they do, made of same material?
Thanks!

The real question is instead of ugly black marks all over your playfield will you now have ugly blue marks all over your playfield with the blue disc?

#3883 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Maybe.....
I ordered 20C and 10B today plus a few 120piece clear rubber buckets, shoot me a PM if anyone wants in on these. I won't be making any more orders for awhile.
Thanks!
All 10 discs were successfully mailed out today, please share your thoughts after you get them installed!

What is a clear rubber bucket? Sounds intriguing I can tell you what I think it is but under the new "family friendly" pinside rules, I can't

#3885 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I thought you retired from Pinside?

Hahahahaha, I tried but its like crack to me. Now I just really post in this thread or if I need help. You still cant beat pinside for help on pins.

#3886 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Here is the ring breakdown for the bucket.
Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 7.41.22 PM.png

Hmmmmm, What will you be selling these for?

#3898 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Ok, ramp question... (Yup, I'm drilling!). Which one of these is right to hide them better?
Outside:
image.jpg
Or inside:
image.jpg
Help me Flankywan, you're my only hope...

Definently inside.

#3901 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I can't remember what I did, but I can't honestly see much difference. Once you clip it you've got a lump either way. Remember even the LE does it, just go for it and don't sweat it.
I probably did outside just because it's easier to pull them tight and clip that way.

Yeah but if you do it to the inside you can slide the lump close to the inside of the ramp and it is way less visible. If you do it to the outside you can't really do that and the lump is close to the outside edge of the ramp where it is very visable.

#3903 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

edit---I still have my tie heads near the outer edge, I never tucked them back under the fiber cable

You deserve a thread eject for that one

#3906 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Step into my office, you're fired.

Arm wrestle?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3973 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Blue disc is pretty damn crazy on the game....I made my wife play it last night. Second shot in to the disc area just hovered there for a second, and I had that mental "Oh CRAP!"....it shot out so fast right at the left flipper it just hit the flat of the rubber and went right over the flipper.
Plays better than new, IMO.
The set screw on my motor shaft would NOT come out. It's so bad that I put my soldering iron into the screw, left it there for two minutes and still could not even budge the thing. My allen wrench is now permanently torqued with a 30 degree twist around the shaft...set screw didn't even budge. Ridiculous.

Hahahahaha, I'm not the only one. I twisted 5 Allen keys to shit trying to get that thing off and no, wouldn't budge.

#3987 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Where can you find new discs without the pad already installed?

Pinball life

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2539

#3998 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Who wants to install all power balls in their TRON with the clear disc pad and shoot some video for us????? I might make the switch if its even more insane, see if I can get that glass to break!
1 free disc pad to the person who does this! Lets do this TRON Fanboys!

Well I don't have power balls installed, but yesterday I did install 2 blue glo balls and two orange glo balls. They are actually lighter then a powerball. A powerball is 63 grams and a glo ball is 60 grams would that qualify for the free disc offer I could make a video.

#4000 8 years ago

Hahahahaha, ok. I would have given it away to someone anyway

#4003 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No shipping to Canada!!!!! You and your weird addresses and stupid forms to fill out!

Ok how about this. First person to PM you after I post the video (USA only) gets the free disc. But someone that actually needs one so no one that has purchased one from you already. What do you think about that flank? Is it Christmas in August with flankyclause?

#4007 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ok, blue disc only

Ah it's ok you don't have to if you don't want to, I will post a vid anyway. I will say that I think the extra weight of regular balls actually help the disc throw it harder.

#4011 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Marco from PinballCenter showed me his TRON inner wall decals. I can't remember if I had seen these before or not, anyone interested in doing a bulk order on them? Im good with my black chrome mirror blades but Id do 1 bulk order if we have enough...
Also 120 clear rubber bucket's, anyone want to get in on a bulk order make your voice heard. I did end up charging $50 on the clear rubber bucket, that included priority USPS shipping w/delivery confirmation.
Screen Shot 2015-08-07 at 8.27.12 AM.png

That side art is ok but I still much prefer hassenchops. Great price on the clear buckets though! I didn't know it included shipping I know, I know, not to weird Canadian addresses

#4022 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Flynn sign and pop bumper caps

Yes a sub is a must on Tron! Get hooked Chrome pop bumpers caps as well. I personally don't think the Flynn sign is a good value, never made sense to me. Just buy hassenchops TRON pinblades and there is a giant Flynn sign right there anyway.

#4032 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

It's also "kids love stern box day"image.jpg

People sell those boxes on ebay for like $100. That pic, priceless

#4041 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sorry, FlankImports doesn't export items.....but if you really want to purchase one Ill send it to you....might be cheaper just order direct though?

Next round of discs that go out will include naked photos of Mrs.Flank but the price has gone up.

I would order a disc just for the pic, then throw the disc out

#4078 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What the hell is going on with all these orange DMD's? Im starting to think you do actually love lamp more

Waiting for colourDMD to colour Tron this year. I mean, who would buy a solid blue DMD when they could have a fully coloured one instead......... Oh wait, never mind

#4080 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Is that a certain thing? Ive debated on what I would do if that ever happened, I really like the blue.....I dont think I want to drop another 4 Hundy on that with a perfectly good working DMD.
Im trying to save up to buy my grail pin Hardbody, anyone ever come across a NIB let me know!

Yes ColorDMD announced TRON earlier this year as getting the colour treatment. Just throw the blue DMD in Metallica and give Tron the colour it deserves

#4083 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

But the Tron world is only three colours, black, blue and orange.

Oh I certainly remember seeing some red and yellow too. That's still three or four more colours then just blue.

#4084 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

and white - not sure about any others though.
EDIT: oh, and yellow (CLU)

Rizzler or whatever his name is is red and some of the lightcycles were too among other things.

#4086 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

But the Tron world is only three colours, black, blue and orange. Image search...
TronIMG.png

Are you kidding me. There is yellow and red in those pics

#4087 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

As much as I love colorDMD and Tron, I honestly think it would be the most underwhelming color DMD treatment.

I disagree and I think you will buy one

#4090 8 years ago

I mean why would you spend all that time making the colour changing GI mod for Tron, you know you will and I hope you will and not throw a ColorDMD in it.

#4095 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

$600 sold to you! Pm me
^includes autograph^

Nice, the autograph is worth $600 alone! Throw in a pic of Mrs. Flank and they would sell like hot cakes!

#4107 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Ya, I tried that as well. They are in as far as they will go. Was your cable clear? I mean like crystal clear? I have thought about buying a length of fiber optic cable and taking sand paper to it to rough it up, thinking that might make it brighter.

What you say is true. Eli's kit is definently not as bright as the LE's, and bright LEDs on your PLAYFIELD do wash out the colour. I asked Martin and Pam at Pinbits about this and they said that the opaque cables they use in the LE's cost 20 times more then the clear cables do. Would you want to pay 20 times more for your Eli's ramp kit? That is why they went with the clear.

#4123 8 years ago

And you couldn't let me know this before you shipped my disc to Canada. Some compensation is in order

Hey, I thought no more shipping to weird Canadian addresses

#4125 8 years ago

He just meant weird people.

I know

#4136 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have a link to a cool Tron Legacy movie poster? Setting up my classroom and want to add a Tron poster and one for Interstellar. Saw a few on Amazon but wanted to see if anyone on here had one they like. PM if you have one for sale.

I have one that reacts to black light or glows in the dark with no black light. It's pretty cool but no space on the wall for it. You can have it for free if you pay the shipping to USA.

#4145 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

gets really pricey when you gotta hire a local girl to dress up like Quorra and strike action poses next to your pin every time you want to play.
worth it tho

They sell dolls in Japan for that

#4148 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

And Flynn sign...if you can find one.

I feel this mod is the least bang for your buck.

#4150 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

but for me ... epic eye candy

That is for sure

#4152 8 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I did the same thing! It is annoying, however, when the girl asks after every game if I want a happy ending... I tell her--"Of course I want a happy ending, but I just can't get to Portal!" I finally told her to stop asking...

I must have the Asian model. Mine just says this after every game.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4155 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Ok, I played a bunch of Tron last night. And I really want to know... Where the heck is my ColorDMD for Tron? It is in the plans, but I really want it now. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I want a ColorDMD in Tron and I want it now

Yes! I second this!

#4161 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have a link to a cool Tron Legacy movie poster? Setting up my classroom and want to add a Tron poster and one for Interstellar. Saw a few on Amazon but wanted to see if anyone on here had one they like. PM if you have one for sale.

Here is a pic of the glow in the dark/UV reactive poster. Let me know if you want it for free.

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#4207 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I don't know, let me ask the Iron Man VE in my game room...
IMVE said yes

Na dat dare eh funni

1 week later
#4231 8 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I'm sure they cost about the same, but I prefer the clear fiber vs the frosted fiber on the LE. The clear fiber is brighter and looks great in the game.

No. According to Pinbits the LE cable is MUCH more expensive. That's why they went with the clear.

#4233 8 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

My clear fiber isn't brighter than the frosted on the LE I played. I'll check my connections. No complaints, just wondering if somebody has done it. I think I'd prefer frosted.

I will agree frosted is way brighter for sure. Also the cable that comes on the LE's is a bunch of little fiber optic cables inside the frosted outer shell. The pinbits one is one giant clear cable with a clear outer shell. They are very different. I would prefer the frosted but I spoke to Martin from pinbits about getting one from them and he can't do it due to the reason I stated above. The cost.

#4248 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Wow, your ramp lights are twice as bright as mine.

No all the kits are the same brightness. It is just how it looks in pictures. When I take pics of mine they look super bright too, but in real life they are not as bright. Also the LEDs you have installed matter a lot too. In centerflanks pic you can see his LEDs aren't as bright as other people's so it gives the "illusion" of the ramp cables being brighter. For example I have a pinballbulbs kit installed in my Tron, by far the brightest LED kit you can get for Tron. It has front and rear lightstrips and three extra double spot lights. When I first installed Eli's kit I was SUPER disappointed on how dim it was. Then I figured out that my super bright LEDs were over powering it so I took out the rear lightstrip and the ramp cables "appeared" to be much brighter. I'm sure if I took out the front lightstrips and all the extra double spotlights it would "appear" even more bright, but I won't, they're awesome

2 weeks later
#4312 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Dear Tron Pinball Superfans,
I'm looking for a good LED flasher to replace the one to the right of arcade scoop on Tron. I want it to be more noticeable when Sea of Simulation or the End of Line jackpots are ready. Thinking something orange since I've got the orange ZEN plastic protector there. Any recommendations?

You want one of these. you will definently see it!

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/13smdg18tower.htm

1 week later
#4369 8 years ago

Chrome is the ONLY way to go

#4380 8 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I've been working on replacing the GI and Eli ramps with addressable LEDs on my Tron. Figured those in this thread would be interested in seeing some of the progress so far.
» YouTube video

Stop showing me videos of this stuff!
First LOTR, now this. I want every one you post but there are no kits to buy and I'm too stupid to do it myself. Stop teasing me with these awesome videos!

#4389 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

a sound box you hide somewhere that annoys people with noises...the "tron" in this item is tech speak from a bygone era that used to be a suffix that indicated it was compu-techy stuff. I doubt it's "Tron" related.

Ok thanks. I thought these things made TRON sounds or something.

#4391 8 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Still working on the code, but it is starting to come together:
» YouTube video

Stop it!

#4400 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I had a plastic break on my home use only Tron pro. It's # "-09" it goes in the area to the right of the left ramp and to the left of the Quorra spinner (picture below).
I contacted Stern and they said they didn't have any extras and that I'd have to buy an entire set to get a replacement. Anyone know where I could get a replacement for just this piece?
What's frustrating is I have an entire pinbits protector set on this game but of course this piece didn't have a protector for it...
tronplastic.jpg

Someone on here could scan theirs, make a vinyl sticker, and stick it to the bottom of a piece of clear plastic cut in the shape of the one you broke. Thus making you a brand new plastic. Little shop of games makes Arwren repo plastics for LOTR using that process.

1 week later
#4467 8 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I spent the week doing some final tweaks to get the lighting effects synced and colored well. Overall, I really like it. For anyone that says "too much" -- go get some more cowbell in your life. Actually, you are probably right -- this ain't for old eyes.
» YouTube video
As always -- code is open source and available for download: https://github.com/elyons/professor_pinball_pinduino_sketches
Take it, use it, and modify it to your liking. Oh yeah, if anyone wants Pinduinos, PM Rock914 -- he picked up the open source board files and is getting them produced!

I like how the GI changes colour more then I like the ramps. I think the Ramps are awesome but I really love the colour changing GI!

#4479 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I know Mezel sells wholesale mods to other shops, but it's still kind of really surreal to see a mod that was my idea on Bay Area Amusements..
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-TRON-BANKTARGET&Store_Code=BAA

It's a good one, one of my favourites! Thanks for the idea! Now just come up with a few more

#4492 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im thinking we need a TRON>Lamp t-shirt made up for the group so we can identify each other at shows...thoughts?

Yes, I would buy one. But there would have to be a Canadian discount for the crazy shipping prices up here

#4496 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Double price for Canadiens, sorry.... Triple the mount on shipping for having to fill out a customs form.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4521 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

A long long time ago
There was a defender of Tron...
image.jpg

Love the storm trooper lamp!

#4524 8 years ago

Ohhhh, me, me, I do, I do!

#4532 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Its fun to look back in time to see who thumbs down a thread just because they are butthurt.
Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 8.52.01 PM.png

Ha hahahahaha, how did I know mr. Skywalker would be in there

image.pngimage.png

1 week later
#4539 8 years ago

Yeah, Doucheville has its own state. Although most people still refer to it as "Texas".

3 weeks later
#4628 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Where do you buy this disc replacement from?

I never met the guy that sells the discs out of Tronville, but I did hear he is a super douche

#4634 8 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Can anyone think of a valid reason why i shouldn't put 4 ceramic (power) balls in a Tron?
It'd give the 'chaos' call out some additional gravitas. Might also work in AFM.
The cost argument is invalid as we've all derailed our money logic by joining this club.

I can tell you my experience with putting 4 glow balls in my Tron. One they got really chewed up really fast, although I don't think power balls will do that. And two, as far as I know power balls are the same weight as glow balls, light. With metal balls my clear disc ripped balls out at super sonic speed. When I put the glow balls in they were too light and they just dribbled out of the disc, like it was still a black disc. So I would say if you have a clear disc installed don't switch to powerballs unless you want to lose that cool disc action.

#4642 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

TRON LE for sale at a discounted price of $32,000 USD + shipping.

Why so low?

3 weeks later
#4718 8 years ago

I took a couple quick pics with the glass on, but what do you think of the vehicles I added and their placement? I added two ships from the movie on the left ramp (bad guy chasing good guy) and added light strips to their bottoms, a lit recognizer in the back left corner and quorra's car in the shooter lane. Super rad or super douchey?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4721 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I've thought about adding more to mine, but I can't decide if it's over kill or not. I have the the lit rec. And hallmark cycles. I like a really clean look

So, super douchey then?

#4723 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I wouldn't say that. I say a Le with the ships add and quorra. And I thought it was ok, but nothing I was running to amazon for right away. I think for me if the lighted ships looked sweet, and gave off light that was close to how the cycles are. I would be sold 100%. But I know for sure I'm not adding the characters to my playfield, I think those are way over kill

Yeah I agree. I hate the characters in a Tron playfield. I mean why have characters the same size as the vehicles? It just looks really weird to me. I was trying to use vehicles with the same aspect ratio.

#4725 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

What if you painted to piping on the ships with fluorescent paint, it would probably glow if you had u.v. In the spotlights

Hmmmmm, that's a good idea. I'm going to try that! I added comet light strips to the bottom of each aircraft. Blue for the good guy and orange for the bad guy. You can't really notice they're under there but they do light the playfield up in those areas so I don't count it as a complete failure.

#4728 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I wonder if it's possible to add eli wire to them to create this effect

Tron-Legacy-movie-image-new-collider-17_(resized).jpg

Another good idea! Damn, you're full of em.

2 years later
#7512 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

guys - does anyone have these pinball cards that are already formatted to print as is?

Not the same cards but this guus cards are all ready to print and scaled perfectly.

http://www.pinballcards.com/Search?submit_form=0&search=Tron

#7514 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks - those are the ones I have right now!

Oh sorry. Here is the site you are looking for. Just look for "tron custom" download it and read the instructions to properly print the correct size. Hope this helps you.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/instruction/index.htm

#7527 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Now about that fiber kit for IM.....

Yes this ^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!

#7564 6 years ago
Quoted from TG:

Here’s my LE done in black chrome to give you some idea what it looks like.

Is that a euro coindoor? I've never seen one with one coin slot except the euro ones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Trade
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

324 posts in this topic match your search for posts by quartergrabber. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/2?tu=quartergrabber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.