tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 233.
#11101 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Arcade1Up Tron for sale with riser in Indian Land, SC for $400 firm. The machine looks brand new. Would look great next to a Tron pin
[quoted image][quoted image]

Man I wish you were closer. I’ve been looking for one. Any chance you want to break it down and ship it ?

#11102 1 year ago

He’s right about the 1 Up looking good next to a Tron pin. I have a 1 Up and I’m happy with it. Has Tron and Deadly Discs.

F3CF2813-F43D-4E72-959E-6F95B6D88889 (resized).jpegF3CF2813-F43D-4E72-959E-6F95B6D88889 (resized).jpeg
#11103 1 year ago
Quoted from MountZion:

Aurich was awesome and sent me the code.bin file, however it unfortunately did not seem to make a difference. Right away upon starting a game, my ramp lights turn red and green, which I don't think is normal. Something seems to be up with the pinbits / eli ramp kit in my tron.
[quoted image]
Maybe it's a wiring issue? I wonder if someone has a moment if they could take a look at my pictures and their machine. Is there anything that stands out to you guys? Like blatantly wrong?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

It's a shame that no technical information is available on Eli mod, because from these pictures alone, I'm having a hard time understanding the wiring.

In theory, I would have thought that just like the original (ie LE) ramps, this would use RGB driven emitters, so three signals, ground, power, and potentially strobe, so total 6 signals. The connector on the led emitter is using 7 signals, and I can't figure out why. Unless it's used to control the light cycles (there's a connector on the right stating "cycle"), no way to be sure unless someone knowledgeable does a little bit of reverse engineering on this module itself.

Which means those kits are going to be hard to repair. It would have been possible to rebuild the electronic board, but without at least schematics that's damn difficult. Likewise, if the control board fails, you're toasted, and can't use the existing emitters.

Sidenote: what's the last picture ? I can't see any relation to the mod itself

#11104 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Man I wish you were closer. I’ve been looking for one. Any chance you want to break it down and ship it ?

I don’t have the box

#11105 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

He’s right about the 1 Up looking good next to a Tron pin. I have a 1 Up and I’m happy with it. Has Tron and Deadly Discs.
[quoted image]

Looks great.. call it a side topper. Gorgeous pin btw!!

#11106 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

It's a shame that no technical information is available on Eli mod, because from these pictures alone, I'm having a hard time understanding the wiring.
In theory, I would have thought that just like the original (ie LE) ramps, this would use RGB driven emitters, so three signals, ground, power, and potentially strobe, so total 6 signals. The connector on the led emitter is using 7 signals, and I can't figure out why. Unless it's used to control the light cycles (there's a connector on the right stating "cycle"), no way to be sure unless someone knowledgeable does a little bit of reverse engineering on this module itself.
Which means those kits are going to be hard to repair. It would have been possible to rebuild the electronic board, but without at least schematics that's damn difficult. Likewise, if the control board fails, you're toasted, and can't use the existing emitters.

The Eli ramp lights do have an RGB LED emitter underneath the playfield just like the LE has. However, TRON Pro does not have either the hardware or the programming in place to drive the RGB LED emitters. So Eli had to create an interface board that monitors switches and lamps and flashers to identify what mode the game is in to then display the proper color. If the pro model had everything in place from the LE, then all you would have to do is buy the emitters and hook them up. And no you can’t just put the LE code on the pro to enable it, there’s something physically different the code recognizes and the game doesn’t even boot.

#11107 1 year ago
Quoted from squirtbrnr:

The Eli ramp lights do have an RGB LED emitter underneath the playfield just like the LE has. However, TRON Pro does not have either the hardware or the programming in place to drive the RGB LED emitters. So Eli had to create an interface board that monitors switches and lamps and flashers to identify what mode the game is in to then display the proper color. If the pro model had everything in place from the LE, then all you would have to do is buy the emitters and hook them up. And no you can’t just put the LE code on the pro to enable it, there’s something physically different the code recognizes and the game doesn’t even boot.

I'm fully aware of that. I'm actually recreating that bus analyzer to perform the same task. By the way, Eli mod does not monitor switches, he monitors inserts only, and based on this infers switch status - insert transitions between on/off/blinking, as switches are monitored directly by the CPU board on the lower left connectors, to which Eli mod does not connect. TimeBandit did have additionnal electronic to monitor switches

What I'm saying, is that based on the wiring, I can't really figure out the signaling used. I was asked in another thread if the control unit I'm building will be able to drive Eli emitters, and I can't answer that because the signaling and color scheme of the cabling is not standardized, and these control units have 7 wires, which is frankly two more wires than what I would use myself (I'm also looking at recreating these fiber emitters). So they can't be repaired without having access to the schematics, and I think it's a shame.

On another note, specifically for the fiber control unit: the HW units in a Pro (both CPU and powerboard) do have the electronics to control these emitters. It's there, at least on my Pro, transistors are present (the emitters are connected to the Aux connector). But there's no signal sent (I checked with my oscilloscope...), it's purely a SW lock.

Fun fact: on Star Trek Premium, the code does have support for the Star Trek LE features (the side phasers), it's just missing the LED boards... (and a 20 euros control box). You can actually go through the test menu and activate these "phaser" lights, it's just that they are not present physically.

#11108 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Are the 7 wires: RGB(left)+RGB(right)+ground? That would be my ASSumption.

The Pinbits website for the kit has been archived, but unfortunately the photos from Martin's smugmug account have not and the account is now closed: https://web.archive.org/web/20170610033702/http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_65&products_id=566

Here is a thread with some videos that may help: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pro-step-by-step-video-how-to-install-elis-ramp-mod

#11109 1 year ago

Dupe post

#11110 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

I'm fully aware of that. I'm actually recreating that bus analyzer to perform the same task. By the way, Eli mod does not monitor switches, he monitors inserts only, and based on this infers switch status - insert transitions between on/off/blinking, as switches are monitored directly by the CPU board on the lower left connectors, to which Eli mod does not connect. TimeBandit did have additionnal electronic to monitor switches
What I'm saying, is that based on the wiring, I can't really figure out the signaling used. I was asked in another thread if the control unit I'm building will be able to drive Eli emitters, and I can't answer that because the signaling and color scheme of the cabling is not standardized, and these control units have 7 wires, which is frankly two more wires than what I would use myself (I'm also looking at recreating these fiber emitters). So they can't be repaired without having access to the schematics, and I think it's a shame.
On another note, specifically for the fiber control unit: the HW units in a Pro (both CPU and powerboard) do have the electronics to control these emitters. It's there, at least on my Pro, transistors are present (the emitters are connected to the Aux connector). But there's no signal sent (I checked with my oscilloscope...), it's purely a SW lock.
Fun fact: on Star Trek Premium, the code does have support for the Star Trek LE features (the side phasers), it's just missing the LED boards... (and a 20 euros control box). You can actually go through the test menu and activate these "phaser" lights, it's just that they are not present physically.

About the star trek thing, damn! Sucks that they didnt leave it in for tron, wouldve been the super duper easy way then

EDIT:
Most of these kits have been in peoples machines for well over 7 years. I think most owners wouldnt mind buying an upgraded version that you will hopefully make sometime in the future. Perhaps making your version as serviceable as possible would definitely get everyones attention .

#11111 1 year ago

solenoids (flashers) are also sensed with elis board. we needed that to figure out some of the modes.

Quoted from Ashram56:

#11112 1 year ago

So I took the pinbits boards off of the cabinet the tubes go in. Everything seems ok....?
Then I decided to swap the left and right board. When turning on the machine (before the swap) my left ramp would be lit up in green and the right one in red.
ramps1 (resized).jpgramps1 (resized).jpg

With the boards swapped, it's now red and green.
ramps2 (resized).jpgramps2 (resized).jpg

My brain is dumb.... Does that mean anything? Is seems as if R G B on both boards works just fine. (Although different hues of the same color)

Attached pics of both boards' wiring. Does this appear correct?
left (resized).jpgleft (resized).jpg
right (resized).jpgright (resized).jpg

Anyway - thank you for all the help. Even if I don't get this sorted out - you guys are amazing.

#11113 1 year ago

Do you have the connectors on the correct orientation? Here is a video from above that shows the orientation.

Quoted from MountZion:

So I took the pinbits boards off of the cabinet the tubes go in. Everything seems ok....?
Then I decided to swap the left and right board. When turning on the machine (before the swap) my left ramp would be lit up in green and the right one in red.
[quoted image]
With the boards swapped, it's now red and green.
[quoted image]
My brain is dumb.... Does that mean anything? Is seems as if R G B on both boards works just fine. (Although different hues of the same color)
Attached pics of both boards' wiring. Does this appear correct?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Anyway - thank you for all the help. Even if I don't get this sorted out - you guys are amazing.

#11114 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Do you have the connectors on the correct orientation? Here is a video from above that shows the orientation.

I double checked with the video and I think I have them on correctly....

#11115 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

I'm fully aware of that. I'm actually recreating that bus analyzer to perform the
On another note, specifically for the fiber control unit: the HW units in a Pro (both CPU and powerboard) do have the electronics to control these emitters. It's there, at least.

What part of the kit do you need? I have an extra kit I believe if you need some details on a component if that helps.

#11116 1 year ago
Quoted from ZEN:

What part of the kit do you need? I have an extra kit I believe if you need some details on a component if that helps.

You're about to receive a bunch of PMs

#11117 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Are the 7 wires: RGB(left)+RGB(right)+ground? That would be my ASSumption.
The Pinbits website for the kit has been archived, but unfortunately the photos from Martin's smugmug account have not and the account is now closed: https://web.archive.org/web/20170610033702/http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_65&products_id=566
Here is a thread with some videos that may help: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-pro-step-by-step-video-how-to-install-elis-ramp-mod

Well using one set of rgb signals for each led only makes sense if he planned to have different colors for both leds of the same emitter, which I don't think is the case? On the picture above, each channel seems to have it's own transistor driver (which make sense), but without a tester I can't tell if the command is identical.

Plus... You still need VCC.

Based on the two connectors on the side, I have a feeling he planned to add control for two additional devices, probably the light cycles. So three wires for the leds, ground and VCC, and two signal for each light cycle

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

solenoids (flashers) are also sensed with elis board. we needed that to figure out some of the modes.

Yes I stand corrected, I typed too fast. The data bus actually controls all outputs (inserts, flashers, coils)

Quoted from ZEN:

Well if you are handy with a digital multimeter, you can probably reverse engineering each board. Take a close up picture of each board, with the components reference clearly visible, and use the DMM to trace the signals and connect them on a drawing board.

What would need both the emitter board and the control unit.

If you can take at least high definition picture of each side of each PCB, including the control unit, that would be a good starting point.

Quoted from Pastor69:

About the star trek thing, damn! Sucks that they didnt leave it in for tron, wouldve been the super duper easy way then
EDIT:
Most of these kits have been in peoples machines for well over 7 years. I think most owners wouldnt mind buying an upgraded version that you will hopefully make sometime in the future. Perhaps making your version as serviceable as possible would definitely get everyones attention .

I'll definitely make it as serviceable, and at a minimum provide information on how to repair these boards

I would not quite call my version as improved, feature wise. Eli did a tremendous job in terms of SW, and unless I get help from someone, it will be super difficult to recreate what he did (plus the flexibility) - I'm not a SW engineer, and a lot of this work is actually SW development. What my version will have however is it will be much more documented.

#11118 1 year ago

Well after a close look at the pictures, it's indeed as I suspected, two wires to control light cycles, one of the wire being shared to control the arcade.

He probably had planned to add controlled led in the light cycles

Not sure what the right connector is though, called SOL? There seems to be a command transistor as well

So it looks like 6 command transistors, and probably ground. No VCC though that I can see, need to wrap my head around that

#11119 1 year ago

I have a Tron pro goodie bag unopened and the stock arcade game for the scoop(not pictured) and the original light cycles from the second run(not pictured) if anyone is interested. Also a printed manual. Easy to ship. Make an offer. Thanks!

D8210195-8F05-4C41-A62C-D99F2DF76054 (resized).jpegD8210195-8F05-4C41-A62C-D99F2DF76054 (resized).jpeg
#11120 1 year ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

I have a Tron pro goodie bag unopened and the stock arcade game for the scoop(not pictured) and the original light cycles from the second run(not pictured) if anyone is interested. Also a printed manual. Easy to ship. Make an offer. Thanks!
[quoted image]

I would take it if it is reasonably priced.
Please and thanks

#11121 1 year ago

Here’s an updated pic.

2CC68421-2BAF-40B9-A5F6-2E2A629819DC (resized).jpeg2CC68421-2BAF-40B9-A5F6-2E2A629819DC (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11122 1 year ago

Is there a new topper for this game?

#11123 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Is there a new topper for this game?

Yeah, I’m making one now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-interactive-topper-pre-orders-aurich-mod

E3CDAB43-07C9-4772-B059-BA9D91C62191 (resized).jpegE3CDAB43-07C9-4772-B059-BA9D91C62191 (resized).jpeg

8E28768A-5653-4AA5-9EF1-800B075A57BC (resized).jpeg8E28768A-5653-4AA5-9EF1-800B075A57BC (resized).jpeg

#11124 1 year ago

So I just recently joined the club. I picked up a pretty much bone stock tron pro. I know the Eli lights are impossible to get and won't even attempt to see if there is one for sale, but is there any alternatives out there. I know there in the pinduino ones, im just curious is there anything else out there for rope leds for the two ramps.

#11125 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

So I just recently joined the club. I picked up a pretty much bone stock tron pro. I know the Eli lights are impossible to get and won't even attempt to see if there is one for sale, but is there any alternatives out there. I know there in the pinduino ones, im just curious is there anything else out there for rope leds for the two ramps.

Not at the moment if you want color-changing fiber optic ramp lights.

#11126 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Not at the moment if you want color-changing fiber optic ramp lights.

I would be fine with static blue and orange ramps. Just not sure if anyone else has come out with anything.

#11127 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

I would be fine with static blue and orange ramps. Just not sure if anyone else has come out with anything.

Not much to it in that case. You can get blue and orange EL wire with 12V inverters and hook them up to your game.

#11128 1 year ago

The pinduino lights are a pretty cool alternative.

#11129 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

not to insist but in case you missed it earlier...
Ashram56 is making a new mod for the disc
and I am making a new version of the Tron Mini Arcade.

Cheers

#11130 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Compy is currently busy trying to get the Eli fiber optics back to market, i think theres a good chance that within 6 months you might actually see them for sale again.

#11131 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

I know there in the pinduino ones, im just curious is there anything else out there for rope leds for the two ramps.

I'm working on a new controller for light fibers. The light pipe hardware is working already. I'll start working on the LED controller soon. I haven't yet decided, if I'll use the DMD and the switch matrix as input, but probably the controller board will be able to use both.

#11132 1 year ago
Quoted from usul27:

I'm working on a new controller for light fibers. The light pipe hardware is working already. I'll start working on the LED controller soon. I haven't yet decided, if I'll use the DMD and the switch matrix as input, but probably the controller board will be able to use both.

Using the DMD is the best approach if you have a way to use reference frame as a trigger point, excluding the score information. Essentially what has been done in virtual pinball world with PuP Packs.

There is an open source RPi Pico DMD decoder project in the work from a german group (and you probably know them, your alias seems familiar), so capture is already implemented (except for SAM if I recall), but the frame trigger mechanism however is not implemented to my knowledge

#11133 1 year ago

I think the powers that be need to team up instead of having 4 different ramp mods, I am sure these can be worked as a team.

Need a project manager? Hit me up.

#11134 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

There is an open source RPi Pico DMD decoder project in the work from a german group (and you probably know them, your alias seems familiar), so capture is already implemented (except for SAM if I recall), but the frame trigger mechanism however is not implemented to my knowledge

Yes, I know, that's my project

SAM capturing shouldn't be a big deal, I just need to look at the signals an create a new decoder for it. Just a few hours of work.

#11135 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I think the powers that be need to team up instead of having 4 different ramp mods, I am sure these can be worked as a team.

Sure, just PM me. I have a lot ready that can be used directly, but a bit more hardware and a lot more software is needed.
I just want to make sure the software will be open source.

#11136 1 year ago
Quoted from usul27:

Yes, I know, that's my project
SAM capturing shouldn't be a big deal, I just need to look at the signals an create a new decoder for it. Just a few hours of work.

Looking forward to what you guys come up with. From the videos I've reviewed, the total lightshow from TimeBandit is my favorite, but they are all great. It would be cool if there were options to choose from, but that would be a lot of code work.

#11137 1 year ago
Quoted from dts:

It would be cool if there were options to choose from, but that would be a lot of code work.

If the framework is there, programming some effects isn't a big deal. It's a bit like Pinduino. You get some events and then you can develop effects for these. It's even simpler then Pinduino as it's just 2 lamps you have to control.
I want have this as an open source project to allow other users with a bit of programming experience to implement different effects.

#11138 1 year ago
Quoted from usul27:

Sure, just PM me. I have a lot ready that can be used directly, but a bit more hardware and a lot more software is needed.
I just want to make sure the software will be open source.

Pin_Fandango would absolutely be the guy to make this happen and coordinate this. He currently has Tron Pro and Tron LE (because, two Tron is better than one, right? ). He's also coming up with the mini arcade version 5.0 - very attention to details, rather a bit OCD, lol, which is much needed to create quality mods. We need this to happen. We all love Tron which is THE game to mod the heck out of!

#11139 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Pin_Fandango would absolutely be the guy to make this happen and coordinate this. He currently has Tron Pro and Tron LE (because, two Tron is better than one, right? ). He's also coming up with the mini arcade version 5.0 - very attention to details, rather a bit OCD, lol, which is much needed to create quality mods. We need this to happen. We all love Tron which is THE game to mod the heck out of!

thank you
I am upvoting this just to toot my own horn lol

#11140 1 year ago
Quoted from loneranger:

The pinduino lights are a pretty cool alternative.

I agreed. It’s what i would go with for sure.

#11141 1 year ago

anyone leaving club in mid atlantic....shoot me a message

#11142 1 year ago

Just a short info here on the ramp lights. I'm in contact with Ashram56 and we're working on a common solution. We both have already some stuff ready with completely different approaches. Therefore, there might be different ways to implement this. But I'm sure we can find a way to offer a common platform that can also be used for other mods.
It's important for both of us that the software will be open source and I hope we'll see other users improving it and implementing new stuff once it is ready. It will still take some time, but I'm confident, there will be a good solution.
I can also have a look at the existing Eli hardware. In worst case, the hardware except the light fibers would have to be replaced. However, there might be a chance that at least the light driver boards could be re-used. To look into this, I woud need a set here to understand the hardware. I somebody wants to help and send a kit, just drop me a PM.

#11143 1 year ago
Quoted from usul27:

Just a short info here on the ramp lights. I'm in contact with Ashram56 and we're working on a common solution. We both have already some stuff ready with completely different approaches. Therefore, there might be different ways to implement this. But I'm sure we can find a way to offer a common platform that can also be used for other mods.
It's important for both of us that the software will be open source and I hope we'll see other users improving it and implementing new stuff once it is ready. It will still take some time, but I'm confident, there will be a good solution.
I can also have a look at the existing Eli hardware. In worst case, the hardware except the light fibers would have to be replaced. However, there might be a chance that at least the light driver boards could be re-used. To look into this, I woud need a set here to understand the hardware. I somebody wants to help and send a kit, just drop me a PM.

The LED used on the ELI mod is now obsolete and cannot be sourced. I have contacted the people at pinbits who have confirmed this. The LED is no longer for sale and therefore the design has to be adapted to a new LED, which could result on a different set of workarounds.
Either way, good luck on this. I am pretty much looking forward to it so I can mod up my PRO.

#11144 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

The LED used on the ELI mod is now obsolete and cannot be sourced. I have contacted the people at pinbits who have confirmed this. The LED is no longer for sale and therefore the design has to be adapted to a new LED, which could result on a different set of workarounds.

The idea was not to source these but offer a way to existing users to use the new driver hardware and software with their existing LEDs.

#11145 1 year ago

I was looking to pickup an LCD OCD board for my Tron Pro, which currently has the total light show ramp kit installed. Looking at how to install the OCD board, it uses the same connections from the TLS kit. Does anyone know if there'd be issues with these two kits together?

#11146 1 year ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

I was looking to pickup an LCD OCD board for my Tron Pro, which currently has the total light show ramp kit installed. Looking at how to install the OCD board, it uses the same connections from the TLS kit. Does anyone know if there'd be issues with these two kits together?

good question, I do not have the OCD board but been wanted to add it as it bothers me in attract mode otherwise.... wondering if this might affect this or any other mods?

The LE also suffers from ghosting but I do not think the OCD works in the LE. I have both PRO and LE...

#11147 1 year ago

just thought I would let everybody know in this thread, in case you missed the latest run of the TRON CAB...
Run #1 is almost completed with just 2 more units to be shipped out.

All the details are in the link below.
If you want to jump on Run #2, I am planning on starting in 2-3 weeks once list for run#2 is (if/when) full.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mini-arcade-rev-50/page/2#post-7412369
69818620161__0E168F89-A2A4-4C3B-851F-F651D8D019B5 (resized).jpeg69818620161__0E168F89-A2A4-4C3B-851F-F651D8D019B5 (resized).jpeg

#11148 1 year ago

Have you got your own thread to sell those?

#11149 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Have you got your own thread to sell those?

The link is on my previous post yes.
Don’t mean to clog this thread up with it but figured some people might like to know there is another run coming.

#11150 1 year ago

Very excited to join the club, bringing home a Pro yesterday.

Quick question regarding the Eli ramp lights, which my game has. The color on the ramp lights is very bright near the ends and around some bends, but gets quite dim on the straightaways. It's a bit hard to pick up in photos, but I think you can see in the pics below.

Is this normal behavior? Is it possible to simply replace the fiberoptic tubes at some point?

Thanks for the help as I get acclimated to the new machine.

PXL_20230218_173443908 (resized).jpgPXL_20230218_173443908 (resized).jpgPXL_20230218_173510844 (resized).jpgPXL_20230218_173510844 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/223 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.