IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

292 posts in this topic match your search for posts by erik. You are on page 1 of 2.
#66 10 years ago

Finally installed ChadNC's rails today!

IMG_3274-1024.JPGIMG_3274-1024.JPG IMG_3275-1024.JPGIMG_3275-1024.JPG IMG_3280-1024.JPGIMG_3280-1024.JPG IMG_3281-1024.JPGIMG_3281-1024.JPG IMG_3282-1024.JPGIMG_3282-1024.JPG

1 week later
#189 10 years ago

Do you love it more than THIS lamp?

1 week later
#268 10 years ago

I predict it's only a matter of time before the hardware gets the plating/powdercoat treatment! Either you love it more than lamp or you don't!

#315 10 years ago

I mean I love Tron and all, but that right there is a LAMP

1 week later
#418 10 years ago

Please keep the spirit of this thread alive while CF is getting his timeout!

sad-centerflank.jpgsad-centerflank.jpg

1 week later
#506 10 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I should have my NIB Tron Pro from the last run of 200 next week. Getting seriously pumped! Which leg protectors, mirror balls and Cliffy + ramp protectors are "must have" items before I launch the first ball? I've been out of the mod scene for a while and haven't purchased a new pin in a few years. I already know this game is going to get heavily pimped/modded

At a minimum mylar at the shooter lane with cliffy, and mantis or cliffy at the scoop. I have cliffies on the ramps but has anyone broken a ramp on this game? I have been tempted to remove them.

p.s. wtf centerflank

Post edited by Erik : wtf

#512 10 years ago

I'm not sure about precut strips. I buy the half moon ones for the slings and trim as needed to fit elsewhere. Also I add the little 1x1 mylar squares at the ball drops on all my pins. Not sure if necessary but I can't see any drawback

Also congrats and you will love it! Coolest game ever! With all the nifty mods it's the gift that keeps on giving. I think you'll find Tron fills all your pinball needs. I don't even own a single lamp or piece of botanical headwear anymore.

1 week later
#610 10 years ago

That seems sort of exploity to me. I wonder if that will be changed in the next update.

Post edited by Erik : Yes exploity is a word, look it up. Keep looking, it's somewhere.

#616 10 years ago

It has been said a few times that Lyman would continue to work on it and release updates until it reached 2.0. I don't know if that's true (or even necessary) but I've read it enough times that I have to think there's something to it

1 week later
#666 10 years ago

Do you guys find that non-pinheads play your Tron more or less than other pins?

I had a bunch of family stay a few days over the holiday and I was really surprised Tron was neglected in my mini-collection.

#670 10 years ago

Yeah just curious. RFM has by far been the biggest hit with non-pinheads. AC/DC probably second. I think Tron is pretty much the coolest game I've ever had and they couldn't have cared less!

Once this group discovered Safecracker pays out tokens it was ON tho

#696 10 years ago

Nice pic, definitely get that guy into it! With curious facial hair and beer in hand he's already halfway into the pinball madness anyways.

Those speaker discs are fantastic. LCMB kicks my butt too. I complete Gem way more even tho it gets a bad rap. Maybe I'm not a combo guy? I probably slow the play down more than most folks which doesn't help my combo skills

1 week later
#805 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Ah. Never actually got around to seeing that, so I didn't know the reference.

geek card revoked!

#823 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Tronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lol

crete-tron.jpgcrete-tron.jpg

#830 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No, they power off with everything when you flip the main power switch, I have a 4-1 splitter that plugs directly into the "always powered on" port of the pig, and it also has 4 or 5 other ports that you can plug mods into that daisy chains to wires with alligator clips you can move around easily....

I never got the PIG™, but I had a hot mess of splitter cables. I eliminated them with this and it works well.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2981

fts-8.jpgfts-8.jpg

#838 10 years ago

Was going to point out the recent thread about re-mirroring a Hardbody backglass, but yours looks quite reflective

#850 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Don't you Mean CENTAURFLANK ?

This is too awesome for words!!!

#855 10 years ago

This thread makes me wish I had photoshop skills

#856 10 years ago

Also I'm sure you'll all remember where you were when this happened

25k-for-ea.png25k-for-ea.png

#867 10 years ago

needs Encom decals!

#879 10 years ago

My vajazzler looks very different so I'm guessing this is this something to do with your boat/swing contraption? Looks sort of like a wrongful death claim waiting to happen. I like it! From what I can see that's some clean bending and welding

#902 10 years ago

I used the blue one and it did help to blur the gridlines somewhat

#908 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

Yeah, that splitter is a must for Tron!

damn that's a lotta stuff! Gimme the rundown!

#931 10 years ago

Hmm yeah I got the blue acrylic one too. Actually didn't realize there was a film included with the xpin.

So slightly OT .. what would happen if you put a blue filter over a red DMD? Purple? Blueish red?

#933 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Yes I connected the plug on the left. Then there is a brown wire plug you need to plug it into as well near the back of the playfield. After that it still didn't work so I took the black wire it came with and plugged it into the shaker board and then into the power supply and whamo, it worked. Can anyone that has a shaker in theirs tell me if I did it wrong?? My shaker is a Stern rev B.

I can't remember at all how mine was done but I think if yours is working you did it right!

#959 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

How do you not have slide rails yet? I hated the posts for the couple hours I had to use them.

I'd never actually seen those pegs til now. When I saw the pic I thought QuarterGrabber was using some sort of crazy ribbed shooter rod as a pointer

#974 10 years ago

I'm thinking of getting those pajamas and matching up with these to take the experience to the next level.

tron-glasses.jpgtron-glasses.jpg
http://www.spyoptic.com/tron/d/1053

#998 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ps. I Would Iike to to do chrome rails and lockdown bar where is the best place to buy those items?

Mike Chestnut had some chromed Stern hardware in inventory last time I was over there

#999 10 years ago
Quoted from karl:

Now what did I miss? There's got to be more "must have" mods?

If you are ordering a new lockdown bar I believe you may also need to swap out the receiver. Also you might prefer a pair of pf slides instead of the pegs

#1022 10 years ago

I was so amazed by your integration of the mystery wheel device that it took me a while to notice the shadow!

#1036 10 years ago

I still don't have a big problem with Gem, it's that dadgum LCMB. I feel like I must be missing something because it's rarely mentioned. Tips for the challenged?!?

#1037 10 years ago

Btw that broken plastic stinks. I just went through this with a safecracker topper that arrived in many pieces At least yours is still made!

#1044 10 years ago

I play a Pro at the arcade sometimes and it doesn't feel gimpy. It doesn't have mods tho so it does feel sort of bare bones. All modded up I'd say the experience is comparable.

This is the lovefest thread, so we love all things Tron Can't go wrong either way

#1052 10 years ago

Definitely worth trying! X-Men is one software update from being on my short list!

Do you have an arcade in the area or a league? You may get the opportunity to play them at someone's house just from striking up a conversation. If I met someone at our local arcade that wanted to try some of my games I'd invite him over. Sharing the games is part of the fun for most of us (it helps if you bring beer too)

#1064 10 years ago

You guys see Vid's guide to led backlit standup targets? If that works with the Pro do it and post pics!!

2 weeks later
#1126 10 years ago

Anyone put some of those comet LEDs in your Tron? Trying to figure out which is the best for slings and pops but the website baffles me

#1128 10 years ago

I have incandescents

#1129 10 years ago

I'm looking for something that casts the light really wide, so I'm not sure PBL's would work. Seems like Comet has a few designs that would be good but every time I try to navigate website my eyes glaze over and I just go back to looking at Tron pics

#1131 10 years ago

I ordered some of the 4+1s and 4+4s so I'll let you know how they turn out

#1146 10 years ago

I must have read too many of your posts because I looked at your Novus pictures for quite some time expecting to find some sort of photoshop trickery or clever image/words written in Novus!

#1156 10 years ago

I put the blue ones on mine. Looks ok but I just have the yellow bats, which I don't really like. One day I will swap the bats to a different color, but I have only been deliberating colors for a year so I need a bit more time to decide

#1164 10 years ago

Absolutely LOVE the TSPPs with sprinkles!!!

#1167 10 years ago

I got the bulbs in from Comet. My goal was to test them in the slings and in the Devo hats and if I like them I will order more to finish it out. My experience with LEDs in GI has been they don't tend to spread light around the PF, leading to dark areas or necessitating additional spotlights. Adding more spotlights is unacceptable, so the GI has to cast a wide, bright light otherwise I will stick with incandescents.

So here's the ones I got: 4+4 SMD for the pops and 4+1 SMD for the GI. These are listed as "natural white" and the color seems like any other standard white LED to me.
Bulbs-Used.JPGBulbs-Used.JPG

Before pic. All incandescent here except for the spotlights.
Tron-Before.JPGTron-Before.JPG

This shows only the right sling with LEDs, and a nut driver in the middle to compare how the light was cast from each side. Highly scientific!
Tron-Right-Sling.JPGTron-Right-Sling.JPG

I put one in the Space Paranoids plastic, instantly drawing attention to my dusty pf.
IMG_3340-1024.JPGIMG_3340-1024.JPG

Three 4+4s in the pops. Turned out they already had LEDs in them but they were the concave single LED type (and too dim for me).
IMG_3352-1024.JPGIMG_3352-1024.JPG

So long story long, I'm not really an LED guy, but I'm pretty happy with them at the moment. I'm going to play them for a while before committing to swapping all the GI. You wouldn't want these anywhere you could see the bulb from the player's POV. I also found the 4+1s are brighter than the 4+4s.

#1195 10 years ago

I've never had a ball hangup like that but it may be because my house slopes slightly in the opposite direction

slopey.jpgslopey.jpg
#1197 10 years ago

Never had that happen either. Possibly slope related also

#1202 10 years ago

That stinks. Is it scraping on the plastic? I noticed with the plastic protectors it kind of drags a little

#1206 10 years ago

That's wild, is it possible the ring is too large?

#1236 10 years ago

add some EL paper behind the cutouts!

#1238 10 years ago

I ordered some from someone in china off ebay and it works fine. I don't have laser cut hinges tho, just rails.

We definitely need pics of this Tron!

#1240 10 years ago

Appreciate you offering but I'm just gonna slum it with the factory hinges. I'm sure there will be plenty of interest tho, they are pretty sweet looking

#1242 10 years ago

They're cut out. ChadNC made them once, not sure if he had plans to again but you could check with him

#1263 10 years ago

unscrew those two sockets from the brackets and place them on the pf material (or something nonconductive) to test. I think you've created a weak path to ground for one of your rows or columns

#1266 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Excellent suggestion, im on it....
edit---nope, still getting the ghosting in the matrix, I think Ill detach that insert....

I think you will need to add diodes to those sockets then (or at least the first one in the series)

#1267 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

new toys to drop in. . .
i feel so behind compared to others here
can't imaging what it will be like for folks 5 to 10 years from now to get mods for Tron.

Nah you're not behind, I have the stock cycles. True story

#1286 10 years ago

Trilogy could you make a Tron that could mix me a stiff drink? If I had that I would not need anything else.

Kickstarter?

#1289 10 years ago

lol actually the sidecar is my drink of choice. could you mix two ingredients and I could add the lemon after? Let's get this done!

#1301 10 years ago

I'm not sure if Brett Butler is the center fielder or the actress but either way I'm a huge fan!

Btw notice how dark that pic is? Think he/she owns a lamp?

#1335 10 years ago

I almost had one of those behind-the-drops hangups yesterday. You guys jinxed me

Also I'm regularly getting schooled by the Daft Punk pop bumper. Any sort of weak orbit shot or a Gem shot will touch the bumper, launching directly at the left outlane at lightspeed. Wiresnip mod?

#1357 10 years ago

True stuff! Those things sort of feel like cheating. Thanks Super Bands!

#1369 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

wow.... so it sounds like the super bands are a win win? need to buy a few sets of these for my pins. you guys using the blues on tron?

I got blue on yellow bats. One day, one glorious day, I will replace said bats and there will be libations for EVERYBODY!

#1370 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

What do you think of these - if you have not seen them yet.
Seems every owner has posted here so though as an owner I would share.
Lit chrome version (less chrome screw in my haste to post).
This is mounted on a pop body with my custom led pad under the mod.

Need some pics from player pov plz! Looks cool there tho

#1374 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

my custom led pad under the mod.

Who else had a Trongasm when he read this?

Are some black and some chrome? More pics and looking good!

#1394 10 years ago

FYI I have the original arcade cab with the v1.0 screen mod and it is not square. It looks like something I would have created in wood shop class. I call it the rhombus. Still I like to tell myself there's a certain charm to it

1 week later
#1428 10 years ago

Lookin good!

#1432 10 years ago

You have to hit the switch over to the right of the arcade machine to start Flynn mode. Then you'll see the lights cycle through. You'll probably find it's not something you'll need to aim for as you'll complete it during the course of the game without even noticing it.

#1439 10 years ago

new favorite word. Thanks centerflank!

#1441 10 years ago

Nice! One day I have to play one of these Tron ELIs

#1443 10 years ago

Would you believe I played Tron 3 times today and 2 of those games I completed LCMB (which I almost never do). In both games I failed to even reach SOS yet it was extremely pleasureful™!

foo-fighters-poppin-mentos.jpgfoo-fighters-poppin-mentos.jpg

1 week later
#1448 10 years ago

Happy New Year, lovefesters!

Any of you guys have one of those white x-pin DMDs? I have the blue one but have been thinking about swapping it out. Lemme know your thoughts!

#1457 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Don't have one, but saw Brett showing it at Expo, looked good.

Does it still have the grid lines?

Sorry I'm wasted. Somehow I thought you were talking about Xmen.

lol!

#1480 10 years ago

Wish I was there too! Bout to get the coldest its been in 20 years or some such here

#1486 10 years ago

Wow that's amazing! It actually looks like a lenticular

#1508 10 years ago

You hit the lottery CF!

2 weeks later
#1565 10 years ago

Posting link in case anyone missed this hot buttered awesomeness

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flynns-arcade-sign-13-scale-for-my-gameroom

#1568 10 years ago

Mine's pretty fast. I don't know how to quantify but you couldn't hold the flipper up or it would put the ball in the vicinity of the outlane. I try to time a flip in a way that the ball hits the bottom right sling post and slows the momentum.

I will say tho there's some variance in pins. Our local arcade has a Tron and the Quorra shot is so much easier than mine that it's not even really a challenge. Mine seems barely snug enough for a ball to fit through. If the ball guides are different then I could see there being discrepancies in coil winds as well.

No harm in adding a resistor to that coil if it's too much, imo!

1 week later
#1635 10 years ago
Quoted from PC-Pin-NC:

Found this last night on Ebay:
ebay.com link » Tron Pro Pinball Machine Heavily Modified

2 weeks later
#1693 10 years ago

I used some stuff called 3m Scotchprint in my arcade cabinet. It's super easy to use. There's a few pics in my build album. Here's one
http://s151.photobucket.com/user/nitrozoom/media/Arcade%20Cabinet/IMG_2895_zpsf3f052f6.jpg.html?sort=2&o=29

It does have a texture by design tho so I don't know if you could clear it to the point of it being completely smooth. I like the texture so it doesn't bother me. No fingerprints either!

1 week later
#1714 10 years ago

What's with all the Tron sale talk? Lamp lovers have overrun this thread

this-close.jpgthis-close.jpg
#1722 10 years ago

Topper oozes awesomeness. Wants the speaker lights too. PART IT OUT!!

#1737 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Order the huge transparent rubber bucket from http://www.pinballcenter.eu and show us some pics!

I got the pinball life clear ones. Not sure if they're different than pinballcenter's. They look pretty good to me. I don't think I would put them on my other games but on Tron it works. Firmer than the factory black ones but I'm not a purist

2 weeks later
#1767 10 years ago

Weird shenanigans in that poll imo. There's only one pin that Tron Pro should be behind, and its name starts with T and ends with Ron LE!

#1790 10 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I thought those xpin ones had the grid sections. Exactly what I don't want..

Yeah I got the xpin and it's griddy. Can't you connect a Stern to a colordmd or a custom lcd like in Crash's thread now? If so that's the route I would go if I didn't have one already

#1801 10 years ago

wow... (just have to vent, hopefully in a safe place)
some bleep really bit my head off in another thread for offering some sales advice (and it wasn't even his stuff).
"vent closed"
-peace

I missed the excitement I guess. We keep it cool around here

chillin-with-brettbutler.jpgchillin-with-brettbutler.jpg
#1802 10 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

So I'm still on a quest to sell my X-Men, but while I wait...
I've been looking into mods for a Tron if I ever get lucky enough to snag one! Are a shaker and sub "must haves" for this game? I know there are boat loads of other mods out there, but just starting with the absolute basics.

Definitely a sub. After that I'd go with Eli's fiber optic ramps. I would skip all the other stuff til those two are done

Edit: btw your x-men is awesome looking. good luck with the sale

#1811 10 years ago

I've ran a no name 6.5" sub and a super cheap 10" sony and they were equally great. I don't think you need to dump much money into pin subs. I keep my pins pretty quiet which makes the bass almost non existent but powered subs save the day! My favorite is when you start LCMB and the jumping bike makes the deep WHOOOOM sound that makes the floor vibrate. Also that usually signals I will be draining in the next 15 seconds

#1815 10 years ago

checked my tron last night. i had 1200 games on it. how's that compare to others?

Just checked and 195 but misleading because it had around 70 plays when I got it, then the update came out a day or two later. So probably 300 plays?

Btw followup from a previous Tron lovefest page, I like the comet 4+1 LEDs and will be ordering them for the remaining GI and possibly MM's GI when I finally get up the nerve to do the pf swap

#1819 10 years ago

Nice, an even trade sounds fair although admittedly I don't follow prices. I'd be making you an offer for your X-men if I didn't think I'd get stabbed in my sleep!

ps centerflank

full-moon-in-wisconsin.giffull-moon-in-wisconsin.gif
#1822 10 years ago

Stern pros come with pegs which aren't well received. There's some pics of them somewhere in the lovefest. You can buy the slides though.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1956

#1840 10 years ago

Pros won't come with LEDs from the factory. Selecting them is really up to your personal preferences

Pinsider Hooked was selling modded lightcycle kits for a while. You might check if he still has some. I think someone documented somewhere how you can modify the ornaments yourself if you want to save money

I mylar the shooter lane and the ball drops. Also there's a long mylar strip in front of the scoop, but you might add another square at the end of it to extend it if you find the ball is shooting over the strip.

I also removed the black rubber nubs to the left and right of the recognizer and replaced with dead drop foam that goes to the end of the ball guide. It helps prevent the balls from getting nicked by the edge of the guide as they go into the disc

You may find the game stays cleaner if you get rid of the soft black rubbers. Then again you might not!

New balls will help, then just use Novus on the ramps and wax pf occasionally.

Edit: Also the Stern cabinet protectors are very popular http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711

#1842 10 years ago

Nah no soldering necessary

#1911 10 years ago

No one knows. I think final run has been rumored for the last four runs!

Early ones had screened cabinets and different translites. I think new ones may have cars instead of light cycles also

#1915 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

the toys in the later trons might be a tad different..... instead of light cycles i think you get TRON GUY in various action poses.

Lol that would be awesome. Brettbutler work your Photoshop magic!

#1971 10 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Anyone have a quantity/count for how many Cliffy post protectors I should order?

I used 9 I think. One of them I cut in halves and stacked on the full size two at the "S" target to make mega Cliffies.

Tronpr0n:

IMG_3882-1024.JPGIMG_3882-1024.JPG IMG_3880-1024.JPGIMG_3880-1024.JPG
#1972 10 years ago

My three target drop is listing to port!

#1974 10 years ago

Thanks they're just the white Cliffy posts but with enough retina-searing lumens they can appear translucent

Someone needs to invent an internally lit post, then with the clear sleeves we'd really have something!

#1976 10 years ago

They're the ones from pinbits. Colloquially, Devo hats devo.gifdevo.gif

#1978 10 years ago

Yes those are the caps!

Pinsider ChadNC made rails for a while. Hooked did the EL paper kits for them. You'll have to check with them. I think maybe the pinball refinery guys were selling rail kits too.

Btw some, if not most of your questions are discussed earlier in the lovefest thread so if you haven't already, mix a tall cold one, clear your calendar, and go through it from the beginning. Could save you time/money/problems/penicillin shots

So did they pick up your Tron today?

#2003 10 years ago

Wait til you see what DK adds to the site tomorrow!

#2004 10 years ago

Hey DK you should make a little board that does what this ribbon cable resistor connector does. I need it!
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/smartdmd-dmd-interface-with-colors-upscaling-network-and-more

Yes I could make one like oga83 shows but it would end up looking like ass and I don't like things that look like ass. Well, other than ass

#2007 10 years ago

nuthin. I was messing with Skins

Post edited by Erik: Pretty sure aforementioned resistor board would be a great addition tho

#2018 10 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I will be picking up a Tron pro this weekend , so stoked . Is ther anyone out there that could give me instructions or a thread on how to hook up an external subwoofer. It's a 10" ported and powered Yamaha sub witha RCA jack connection.
Thanks for any and all help.

Congrats on the pickup!

You lop off the RCA plug from the end of that cable, disconnect the cabinet speaker, and connect the cabinet wires to the sub's cable.

Since you're not using high level inputs you should probably check impedance of that sub at the input jack.

#2022 10 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

And not the tape to rails connection, but do you have a pic of the cord plugging into something in the machine? Like a power supply or something? I can get the EL tape wired, but I just don't know how to end the connection into the machine...That's my point of confusion at the moment.

If youre adding a bunch of mods you need this:
http://www.dkpinball.com/DKWP/?page_id=396

Then just get some 3-pin connectors and bathe in the glow!

tron-daft-punk.jpgtron-daft-punk.jpg
#2038 10 years ago
Quoted from eyeguypec:

How are those clear rubbers holding up? Dirtwise? How do they compare in play to the whites? I changed out the disc pad from black to clear and its much cleaner but grabs the ball much more and makes it incredibly fast.........

I find they stay very clean. The drawback is they're much firmer than the stock black ones

1 week later
#2090 10 years ago
Quoted from ignusfast:

I've had it in there for a bit now, and while it's crazy, it's not been destructive yet. The funniest thing it's done so far was one shot that went straight in, shot to the right, and stuck under the rubber in the disk area. I had to ask my wife with her tiny hands to reach in there and get it.

mrs-ignusfast.jpgmrs-ignusfast.jpg
#2131 9 years ago

I agree with Rob's assessment of the rule depth, but I would still go BSD from those, all else equal.

Anyways SNAP OUTTA IT, you got a Tron coming, focus on the prize!

#2166 9 years ago

First time I lit Portal I clanked the scoop shot and tilted trying to save it. Match Event

#2187 9 years ago

Every time I see clips like those it makes me think how Tron would be even awesomer with an LCD

#2199 9 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

What's the easiest way to gain access to the spinning disc for cleaning or replacing?

I do it the lazy way and lower the target, then rub the disc with some Purple Power

1 week later
#2233 9 years ago

Good idea! Carl's breathing regimen is proven, and if I understand correctly, its patent is pending.

You guys see those new side decals? I like them but I'm torn between those and some mirrors. Or nothing at all

Has anyone met Tronguy? And if so do you think he would be amicable to an apron autograph?

Also last I saw of Brettbutler he was getting trolled in some thread. Lovefest getting stale without the butler
brettbutler.gifbrettbutler.gif

1 week later
#2271 9 years ago

LEs came with single slot. Less weight for more speed

#2275 9 years ago

That looks slightly nicer than mine

troncycle.jpgtroncycle.jpg
2 weeks later
#2319 9 years ago

Sporting the Tron shirt at Disney?!?

Btw looks like they rented out the place just to you

#2335 9 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

let's admit : your tongs are just superb !!!

sisqo.jpgsisqo.jpg

#2345 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Why is it a threat? More TRON'S mean more people get to have lots of fun. While I would of course not be thrilled with a significant value drop (if thats what happens)..... it is what it is.

Permit me an anecdote.

Longtime readers will recall I am the owner of a 2007 Toyota Tundra. One week ago I happened to pass a Toyota dealership and proudly parked in the front was the most minty Tundra I have ever seen. As you can imagine, I immediately stomped the parking brake, cut a hard right, and skidded into the dealership.

As the tire smoke faded I gazed upon this unblemished survivor. Springing from my well worn seat, I marveled at its clean lines, shiny tires, rich paint, and chrome baubles lovingly installed by its first owner. Oh, the agony he must have felt parting with this Adonis. And were these LED lights already installed? I knew I must have it, but at what price?

I stood on tiptoes peering through the driver's side window and admiring the beauty of the interior. Certainly no Tundra has seen this condition since the G.W.Bush administration. Nervously peeking at the window sticker I was amazed and relieved to find it cost no more than mine new, and I began hastily justifying the purchase.

"A minty Tundra! What are the odds?!? It is a once in a lifetime opportunity," I reasoned. "Surely I cannot pass this up."

It did not take me long to look through the features and determine it had everything I could want, and more. Yet there was something that did not seem right. Something disingenuous. Something, dare I say, capitalistic?

Again I looked at the window sticker, and everything appeared correct, save a typographical error. "2014 Toyota Tundra," it read. Surely not, and I rolled my eyes appropriately. Yet in that seemingly insignificant gesture I briefly caught a glimpse of an entire fleet of Tundras, deviously placed side by side, and in an equally perfect state.

Scampering to the adjacent vehicle I noticed it too bore a 2014 date. Panic began to set in. I ran to another, then another. Soon there were four, then five, then nineteen more with the same model year.

Confusion turned to outrage. "How could this be?" I puzzled. "Could they be remaking, nay reFAKING, Toyota Tundras?"

I thought of all the special times I had spent with my truck. Those times when I knew I was one of the few on earth who had the opportunity to own one. All the memories taken away and replaced by bitterness. It was the foul taste of safety recalls and 13 MPG.

My rage built, and then I saw, some six vehicles away, a salesperson wandering near some 4Runners. No doubt ready to peddle these false wares on an unsuspecting buyer. That would not be me.

Boldly striding over, I removed my left glove and used it to deliver a strong backhanded slap across the chops, as I cried, "Good day to you!"

The salesperson gasped, tears welling, and darted into a nearby Geo Storm. Starting it after only two tries, the miscreant sped away.

In hindsight I'm not convinced she was a salesperson or even works there, but I believe my point was made, as it is now.

#2349 9 years ago

Any Troniacs with 3d printers? I have found pretty much the perfect topper if one could be made using this model

tron-guy-3d-render.jpgtron-guy-3d-render.jpg
#2354 9 years ago

Not big enough? Should we go Boogie Nights on this one?

#2367 9 years ago

I think the way this one works is the top two vote getters make it through, so Tron should be ok. Bat Tron signal couldn't hurt tho

batman-runs-to-vote.gifbatman-runs-to-vote.gif
1 week later
#2380 9 years ago

Herg is coming for you! Expect the mods to be alerted to this abuse for your completely unjustified thread bump!

1 month later
#2441 9 years ago

Back from vacation and ready to kick sum ass, Tronguy style!

tron-guy-vs-tosh.giftron-guy-vs-tosh.gif
#2456 9 years ago

If you just need power for your mods and no intelligence then the FTS-8 will do it for relatively cheap
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2981

#2475 9 years ago

Crazy sheet going on here, Troniacs. Yesterday I was fantasizing about an all-new Tron game, then last night I had this amazing dream involving the lovely ladies of Tron. And then this morning I see this license plate.

Something is afoot at the Circle-K!

IMG_20140822_072305838.jpgIMG_20140822_072305838.jpg

Post edited by Erik: did I get my movie reference wrong?

2 weeks later
#2503 9 years ago

I think it's the coolest video game of its time. Looks awesome with the black lights, it has good audio, and the lightcycle mode is fantastic. Tank mode spanks me tho

1 week later
#2536 9 years ago

It's tied three ways so you can't lose! Whichever you pick will be the ultimate winnar!!!

#2549 9 years ago

Just between us Troniacs, I'm hearing rumors that Tron LE Continued will be announced at Expo. I'm about to put mine on the market in anticipation! Here's a sneak peek of the translite, which will of course be lenticular
tron-dude.pngtron-dude.png

Post edited by Erik: Not really my thing, but apparently BrettB knows Borg and demanded more Jeff Bridges. Who am I to judge?

#2574 9 years ago

I want to get the pinbits devo hats upscaled to actual hat size and wear it while playing, possibly with some internal lighting instrumentation. Good idea? Or the best idea ever?

#2584 9 years ago

I think someone with cad and 3d printing skills could make a whole new bumper cap style that would be similar to the recognizers. Or at least one for the left bumper. I've often thought that bumper maybe was originally designed to be something recognizerish, with its two curiously tall posts

#2586 9 years ago

Well don't hold out on us!! I expect it involves you fully colorizing the game with smartdmd and providing us the code!

#2612 9 years ago

So who ordered those sweet new Tron decaled mirror blades and when can we see some pics installed?

#2618 9 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

in the theme of all things tron.... here's a updated pic of my two babies. both are currently working (knock on wood) and I just got a alt marquee for my tron.
rich @ thisoldgame made these marquees for my buddy's movie the video craze and the best part is this thing glows too

Very cool! You need to seek out one of those Tron cocktail tables next

#2620 9 years ago

Newcastle in the bottle, I'm betting it was skunked!

#2622 9 years ago

Yeah I had to swear off Newcastle, except on tap. That's a shame too because it's one of my favorites.

So you teased us with this sweet Tron mod reveal, then nuthin!

#2628 9 years ago

Hah yeah that one was on CL for a while. Unfortunately I didnt really have a spot for it

#2637 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

END OF LINE CLUB

get-lucky.gifget-lucky.gif

#2649 9 years ago

I think with play it will start to lose some grip

So what's a fair price on a restored Tron arcade game?

#2652 9 years ago

What the deuce

custom-pinball1.jpgcustom-pinball1.jpg
#2668 9 years ago

I'm not sure about those clips. Looks like they're held on with a piece of foam double sided tape. So assuming you run your fiber optics under the lips of the ramps everywhere the clips attach they'd block the light coming through

#2671 9 years ago
Quoted from AloneMordakai:

Love the way this machine looks... so sexy. I'm a fan of the Tron IP though, so I'm biased.

You're not alone .. Mordakai

1 week later
#2689 9 years ago

Thats a lotta duct tape.

Also interesting about the spare pf being numbered out of 400. Makes me wonder if they ever made all 400 LEs.

Wonder if quarterGrabber's pf was numbered

#2694 9 years ago

Where the heck are you now? Bora Bora?

CT-SC-NW-AJ-SESAME-STREET.jpgCT-SC-NW-AJ-SESAME-STREET.jpg
#2699 9 years ago

I guess no Tron 82 announcement at Expo. Maybe next year!

Tron_poster.jpgTron_poster.jpg
#2706 9 years ago

Yeah dreaming. I blame lapnip tho, he brought it up and got it stuck in my head

#2734 9 years ago

I will always think of you as blue nuts guy!

Looking forward to pics of your fiber optics installed!

1 month later
#2834 9 years ago

just for awesomeness:

tron-burgundy.pngtron-burgundy.png
1 week later
#2867 9 years ago

Tis the season!

IMG_20141217_165303280.jpgIMG_20141217_165303280.jpg

#2869 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

is there an elf hiding in the scene ?

IMG_20141204_073329799.jpgIMG_20141204_073329799.jpg
#2872 9 years ago

Nice! You got all the misfit toys! My daughter would eat that up. Is there a set or did you have to buy individually?

4 weeks later
#2947 9 years ago

Skymall lamp

IMG_20150116_105835231.jpgIMG_20150116_105835231.jpg
1 week later
#2961 9 years ago

mods, thread eject plz

3 weeks later
#3010 9 years ago

Mod opportunity!!! This bulb under the right ramp burns my eyeballs. It needs some sort of colored plastic over it. Or maybe something with a risque Gem pose?

IMG_20150213_164036630.jpgIMG_20150213_164036630.jpg
#3014 9 years ago

Why isn't that LED blue

bulbs.jpegbulbs.jpeg

I got the fancy LEDs from comet but have never installed them except in a few spots. I have a problem with that kind of thing. I might try a frosted bulb but still I think I would prefer a colored plastic!

Edit: also I don't like stickers that go on the underside of ramps like in BSD and MM. Those always look like crap to me!

#3016 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Just get a blue incandescent. They're pretty dim...at least the ones I pulled out of my Congo last night are.

Ok so that's the other thing. I'm not so wild about colored GI

Yes I have issues.

#3022 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

This is really bordering on hypocritical. I don't mean to be real harsh about it, but you don't want an under ramp decal, you don't want LED, and you don't want colored incandescent but you DO want a colored plastic above the bulb which will do the same bloody thing as a colored incandescent.
Just take out the bulb, or put a resistor inline with it to drop the light output. Maybe try a 47. I don't know anything else you can do that would be "satisfactory". Maybe try putting some car window tint on the bulb!?

Yes you understand my many requirements perfectly! I hadn't considered a 47 and that's a good suggestion. But one day I may get motivated to install all the LEDs so then I'd be stuck again. Then again maybe some of the frosted ones are pretty dim.

A custom plastic would be ideal

Edit: Also probably goes without saying, but I don't like bulb condoms either, if they even make white ones.

1 week later
#3087 9 years ago

We need a camera mod to record all the weird ball spin tricks!

#3120 9 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Can the knowledgeable folk here tell me what the machine is saying when it sounds like "Roger Moore"? I just can't figure it out, and it says it a lot.

I'm Quorra?

#3123 9 years ago

Which mezelmod target splints work with the ZUSE targets? I understand there are two piece and one piece

#3135 9 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Thanks, off to play and check it out. Been driving me crazy. I have to admit I am in love with the chick combo - that Quora to Gem double is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Don't go overboard, in the end they'll break your heart

#3145 9 years ago

All good advice except from that smartass QG

I wax the pf and novus the ramps every month or so. Not everyone waxes but I like the additional layer of protection and speed.

Definitely get the cliffies. One day the ramps may be impossible to find. I also mylar the shooter lane.

Rather than setting the game to 5 ball, set it to an extra ball at 25M or some value that is achievable but not easy.

Also if you have a powered subwoofer on hand you owe it to your boys to hook it up

#3153 9 years ago

Anyone put led rings in devo hats? Trying to figure out how that would look

#3156 9 years ago

Tron has mylar in the pops, mylar below the arcade cabinet, and there are aftermarket protectors for the scoop. You can add mylar anywhere you suspect may wear (shooter lane, ball drops, drain hole)

I don't know that Tron would wear like that particular PF anyways. That looks like something was not right with the manufacturing. Keep it clean and you should be fine

#3163 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

» YouTube video

Tell me more

#3165 9 years ago

This just happened

IMG_4047.JPGIMG_4047.JPG IMG_4048.JPGIMG_4048.JPG
#3169 9 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Very cool!! How did you do that?

They are the clear/translucent pincabs with 24 5050 SMD LEDs on each leg. It has the Stern metal cabinet protectors so there is a small gap between the cabinet and the pincab that allows a tiny bit of space for the LEDs.

#3170 9 years ago

Also I have 4 Tron related vinyl stickers if any of my fellow Troniacs want one. PM me with your address and which one you want. Only requirement is you must own a Tron or you are Quorra.

IMG_4049.JPGIMG_4049.JPG
3 weeks later
#3210 9 years ago

whoa!!!

#3228 9 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

...its even better than sweaty Centerflank pumping iron!

Granted, by the narrowest of margins. Congrats Hougie and hook up a sub posthaste

#3231 9 years ago

Man you gotta do it EOL! I see you have ACDC too. That's a must! You can hook them both up to the same sub and double your pleasure

2 weeks later
#3288 9 years ago

it costs a buck to play Tron at QG's house

The Recognizer might look better if you trim off the white border

#3294 9 years ago

slap one on a pingulp and the other on your light cycle

#3296 9 years ago

I'd put it on the license plate

#3298 9 years ago
put-sticker-here.jpgput-sticker-here.jpg
#3311 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

new Chevy car...
tron-chevy-car-1.png (Click image to enlarge)

I'm a potential buyer if that bumper is rated for 5 MPH collisions

#3328 8 years ago

PM pinsider "pinballlooking" about Tron cabinets

#3360 8 years ago

Done and also kind of stunning there's no TZ yet. I would have guessed that was done long ago!

1 week later
#3459 8 years ago

To be fair, six of those are my alt accounts

#3500 8 years ago

This just happened

taylor-swift-on-light-cycle.jpgtaylor-swift-on-light-cycle.jpg
#3526 8 years ago

That's an awesome business model. They need 4 or 5 Tron pins in the lobby and it would be nirvana

#3542 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Big man crush on Keanu hey?

IMG_20150524_082910181.jpgIMG_20150524_082910181.jpg
4 weeks later
#3642 8 years ago

I have the Pingraffix decal ones. I think there are pics in this thread (somewhere!) I understand there are metal ones now as well. So much like my Tron arcade cab mod, I was burned by early adoption!

#3661 8 years ago

This is exactly the kind of filth that Robin is trying to keep off pinside!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/109#post-2532292

#3682 8 years ago

Had a good game going, then this happened

IMG_20150627_113450513_HDR.jpgIMG_20150627_113450513_HDR.jpg

#3694 8 years ago

Haven't heard of any NIB LEs being sold in a long time. Buddy just sold his (played, modded) LE recently for 10k I think.

I know a guy who would be extremely interested in the pf. IMO he is super duper great and you would have the best transaction ever. PM me for info

#3697 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I heard he is an ass.

greetings.gifgreetings.gif

#3700 8 years ago

Lapnip will sell you his 3d translite! He hates Jeff Bridges. Probably America too!

#3701 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Anyone know of where I can purchase or does anyone have an extra set of Cliffy protectors.

I would contact Cliffy directly. He ships stuff out super fast in my experience

#3714 8 years ago

342 plays here and my scores are completely stinking it up recently

#3717 8 years ago

No one is allowed in the Tron vault.

2 weeks later
#3790 8 years ago

Ouch! Pinball Decals has them too at a typical Pinball Decals price http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/Tron_Page.html

#3809 8 years ago

Mine is only on when the recognizer moves. If you want that and assuming you have a pro seems like you could do something similar by checking the state of the target bank or recognizer insert

Honestly if I hadn't already bought the mod I'd just as soon do it like kidchrisso's though. The LED strips seem perfect for this.

#3812 8 years ago

Let the record show DaveH slathers his balls with a heavy layer of wax!

#3830 8 years ago

This will be super handy to keep in the wallet for those airport layovers. PM sent!

1 week later
#3940 8 years ago

Got mine today and these are quite grippy! Already experienced significant chafing. Might need one for my pin also. CF delivers!

1 week later
#4019 8 years ago

Subwoofer!

#4035 8 years ago

I wish he would have sent me a photo instead of covering the disc in some sort of slimy film.

1 week later
#4117 8 years ago

BW100 is awesometastic

#4144 8 years ago

gets really pricey when you gotta hire a local girl to dress up like Quorra and strike action poses next to your pin every time you want to play.

worth it tho

#4172 8 years ago

did I get kicked out due to total domination?

#4173 8 years ago

Btw you should expand to 12 minimum if there's interest. Bigger leagues are funner imo

#4178 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah.......nope, you are in still, did you get an email when it re-activated?

No but it's possible I deleted it as spam without reading. I'm back in now and ready to party! Leveon brought the greenery

1 week later
#4218 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Where is the best place to hook comets 7 led strip that I want to put in the drain hole?

I tapped the GI on the left sling

1 month later
#4464 8 years ago

Any Tronsiders at expo?

1 month later
#4707 8 years ago

tron-adhesive.jpgtron-adhesive.jpg

4 weeks later
#4745 8 years ago

Oh, Colorado!!

2 weeks later
#4817 8 years ago

It does, but it beats the alternative

#4822 8 years ago

LE has a holographic sticker on the bottom left with the production number, no? Or is it on the glass? Never peeked

#4824 8 years ago

It's also on the translite tho. Or on the backglass.

#4832 8 years ago

You were able to picture clusters of information moving through the computer!

#4840 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I need some ideas for LED colors and placement. My machine has LED's throughout, but it's a lot of cool whites; I want more color! The illuminated apron showed up today, and the flippers have the matching split of color for the rubbers, so I am thinking I definitely want to stick to those oranges, blues and yellows, but with the wires doing red, green and purple as well, it wouldn't hurt to get some of those in. Basically, everything above the lower slings and outlanes is going to get an overhaul. Any ideas?

I kept the lower pf cool whites, then accented the upper with blues, teals, purples, and pinks

20160203_181525_(resized).jpg20160203_181525_(resized).jpg

#4843 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Nice. What did you put under the former Flynn's plastic?

That one's white also. However I switched to star posts and plastic protectors and that adds some color

#4846 8 years ago

Wait til you see my recognizer mod

#4874 8 years ago

kporter knows the rules!

Addendum on #3: gin and tonic is always acceptable, as is anything luminescent

trontinis_(resized).jpgtrontinis_(resized).jpg

#4889 8 years ago

I'd think they'll make more. You could pm eli and see what's up or maybe he even has one onhand

1 week later
#4950 8 years ago

Quorra spotted at NBA all star festivities!

#4955 8 years ago

Damn too late game over. She was cheering some old guy named Sedaikis. He was actually semi legit with the ball

#4958 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I have a prediction
I believe Disney is producing a Tron movie
I believe a TronVE pin is in development
Reasons for prediction:
1. Tron run/r video game is out... Why now!?
2. We keep seeing various Tron characters out and about randomly
3. Tron 3 movie, canceled, no way. Just concealed to have an epic egg hunting concealed release.
4. Tron pros still selling in the private market for $6500+
5. Lots of talk, speculation and evidence on tronVE possibly being made. (An actual Spider-Man VE)

Otoh there hasn't been a verified Tronguy sighting in nearly 2 years

#4971 8 years ago

Lamps are led light boards. Gi and flashers are incandescents

#4973 8 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

Pity...I'd like to buy more than just the kit

I'm all about more, Teddy Brosevelt. I'm sure you'll get the hookup soon

#5028 8 years ago

That's a neat idea if you can pull it off. The tape strips I've played with would be too thick for rails. Probably around 2mm thickness for 3528 and 5050 smds. Plus their light is very focused so diffusing may be tough.

#5039 8 years ago

is this new?

Screenshot_from_2016-02-18_16:52:22_(resized).pngScreenshot_from_2016-02-18_16:52:22_(resized).png

#5045 8 years ago

I thought the LCMB animation looked especially awesome

#5051 8 years ago

Lit the sling star posts tonight using Comet's Matrix setup. It's pretty great, recommend!

#5053 8 years ago

Here you go!

chillin_(resized).jpgchillin_(resized).jpg

#5054 8 years ago

Hmm not sure what happened there. Must be some sort of crazy pinside bug!

#5055 8 years ago

Redo:

20160218_215245_(resized).jpg20160218_215245_(resized).jpg

20160218_215234_(resized).jpg20160218_215234_(resized).jpg

#5059 8 years ago

nah I just don't know wtf I'm doing with a camera/phone. The comet lights make things look better but it doesn't do that. The star posts look white/clear in those pics also, but they're obviously colored if you saw in person.

#5062 8 years ago

Shift knob, I assume!

#5068 8 years ago

I never look at the timer bars. The only times I get a chance to watch the DMD are during the animations that come from hitting the scoop and match event

#5073 8 years ago

They were from Little Shop of Games I think. Sadly, they don't light up. At one point there was a discussion about light up flippers and a prototype made but it devolved into accusations of stealing designs and nothing got produced.

#5076 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You could hot glue some led's up in there and run the wire to the first lamp in the in/out lane divider. Slacker!

I was thinking of mounting spotlights (LAMPS!) over each of them, but that's a pretty good idea!

Quoted from labnip:

Or the delay before Portal & SoS

Never seen those, but I trust they exist! Once got deep into five figures though

#5078 8 years ago

Shimoda should have made the commas highlighted or really bright or something for us mortals

#5127 8 years ago

Would those glare guards from comet help

#5142 8 years ago

Raising a libation in respect for kporter's pops tonight!

#5161 8 years ago

What are we eating on the grid? Brownish chili?

#5163 8 years ago

I have the regular Stern shaker and it goes off constantly. Maybe one of the connections isn't solid?

#5169 8 years ago

I got a thing for Hatch green chilies but otherwise sounds pretty good! Definitely not tofu! I think I may make a pot this weekend

#5176 8 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

All this talk about chili put me in the mood. Still cooking but ain't no tofu in this. There is a bottle of beer from California though
chili_(resized).JPG

Haha I made a pot as well. Damn tronsiders! mines not as pretty so I'll skip the pic

also I made a huge kitchen mess so my wife is going to be so pissed at you guys

#5185 8 years ago

Installed the Eli beans in my chili. Highly recommended.

#5187 8 years ago

Especially when draining!

#5193 8 years ago

Nice! I recognize those seats, tundra bro. I went with Sriracha and possibly over modded my chili.

#5227 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

However:
image_(resized).jpeg

Details on the smudge?

#5231 8 years ago

Part it out!

#5234 8 years ago

balls-for-lapnip_(resized).jpgballs-for-lapnip_(resized).jpg

#5264 8 years ago

If you add about a dozen of us to ignore this thread would take like 3 minutes to read

#5276 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Pretty old. Sorry if you've already seen it.
» YouTube video

where my flippy floppies!

#5297 8 years ago

I got lighted star posts but sadly mine don't flash with gameplay. The shame

#5351 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Authentic TrilogyBeer etched glass is the only approved drinking device.
TRONogy Beer

Tell trilogy we need etched glass pingulps on our trons!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
292 posts in this topic match your search for posts by erik. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider erik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/1?tu=erik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.