IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 233.
#9551 3 years ago

Its possible to increase bass audio without change subwoofer ? Look like tron bass are very weak compared to my LOTR bass.
thanks

#9552 3 years ago
Quoted from Reul1:

Pinheadpuckguy sold these. Not sure if he is around anymore.

It may be for the best that he is no longer around. I commissioned him to build a Tron Topper years ago and he never produced it. As soon as he received my money he faded away.

#9553 3 years ago
Quoted from DystopicPinball:

Its possible to increase bass audio without change subwoofer ? Look like tron bass are very weak compared to my LOTR bass.
thanks

Do yourself a favor and get a 10" powered sub (Polk is a good one) for under the game. Just connect two wires from the existing speaker at the bottom of the cabinet to it. It will change your life.

#9554 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Do yourself a favor and get a 10" powered sub (Polk is a good one) for under the game. Just connect two wires from the existing speaker at the bottom of the cabinet to it. It will change your life.

do you have a link?
thanks

#9555 3 years ago

do you have a link?
thanks

Not sure about your location but this is the popular one.
https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-PSW10-Powered-Subwoofer/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=sr_1_1_sspa

#9556 3 years ago

I have that polk on every one of my games. I think a external sub and pdi glass are the 2 best mods you can add to any game!

#9557 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Not sure about your location but this is the popular one.
amazon.com link »

Ah, its an external subwoofer... no i need it hidden inside

#9559 3 years ago

Ah, its an external subwoofer... no i need it hidden inside

Pinwoofer then with the amplifier kits. I used to be a huge FF supporter but am now a Pinwoofer supporter as their kits is a lot better at near the same price.

#9560 3 years ago

I have a brand new mini lcd mod does anyone want it and looking for a price check. I can put in marketplace
Thanks

#9561 3 years ago

one of my lighted bikes goes in and out. i have to pull the glass off and jiggle the wires to get it back on. really annoying. how do i fix that? just add more solder? i pulled it out and it's solidly connected. weird.

#9562 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

one of my lighted bikes goes in and out. i have to pull the glass off and jiggle the wires to get it back on. really annoying. how do i fix that? just add more solder? i pulled it out and it's solidly connected. weird.

How is yours set up to stay on? Did you glue the button down or did you remove the button and solder the wires together? If glued down, I would recommend removing it, soldering wires together then gluing it back on. How is your power delivered. Did you solder to the ends where the battery goes or did you get the kit with the fake batteries that you just push into the battery holder? If soldered to the ends (my preferred method) make sure those joints are good and solid. If you didn't prep the surface real well it could be a weak point.

#9563 3 years ago

not my doing, but looks like button glued down and wires soldered onto the battery contacts.

#9564 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

not my doing, but looks like button glued down and wires soldered onto the battery contacts.

If it's the button glued down approach, often times that tends to come up a little and cause poor contact. Next time it happens try pushing that button before wiggling wires. If it works better I'm betting that is a source of your problem. If it was mine, I'd just check out the battery compartment solder joints too while I was at it.

#9565 3 years ago

Gents,

Does anyone do the stand-up target decals, ZUSE + 3 in front of Disc?
I know Pinball decals do them but wondered if there was different types out there?
Thanks....

#9566 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Gents,
Does anyone do the stand-up target decals, ZUSE + 3 in front of Disc?
I know Pinball decals do them but wondered if there was different types out there?
Thanks....

You looking for Sterns decals (there wasn’t any supplied on the 3 bank as far as I’m aware) or are you looking for aftermarket decals?

#9567 3 years ago

Haven't visited this thread in awhile, but a big Thank You to whoever got the title back to lamp...

Still loving my LE, and it destroys me everytime I venture to the grid....great, great game!!

#9568 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

You looking for Sterns decals (there wasn’t any supplied on the 3 bank as far as I’m aware) or are you looking for aftermarket decals?

Either, in my case. Just need a fresh set.

#9569 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Aftermarket....I’ve seen pics of Tron pins with the 3 Bank with decals accommodating the rivet. Different graphics to the ones ones listed here:-
https://www.pinballdecals.com/TRONTargetDecalsPage.html
If that’s all there is out there now then I’ll order these but would like to know if there are any other alternatives available?

#9570 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Aftermarket....I’ve seen pics of Tron pins with the 3 Bank with decals accommodating the rivet. Different graphics to the ones ones listed here:-
https://www.pinballdecals.com/TRONTargetDecalsPage.html
If that’s all there is out there now then I’ll order these but would like to know if there are any other alternatives available?

Drop flashinstinct a pm I’m sure he made some for Tron back in the day and his stuff is quality.

#9571 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Drop flashinstinct a pm I’m sure he made some for Tron back in the day and his stuff is quality.

Thanks, ill drop him a message

#9572 3 years ago

anyone see this rumor Tron 3 is back on?
Jared Leto as lead
Daft Punk on sound track
Trying to get Joseph Kosinski to direct
.... mmmm

#9573 3 years ago

northvibe I’ve read the recent news that there’s a script already at Disney that the exec’s like and they want Daft Punk back above all else.

Not read anything new about Leto although I remember him being attached to old TRON3 rumours/news.

#9574 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

anyone see this rumor Tron 3 is back on?
Jared Leto as lead
Daft Punk on sound track
Trying to get Joseph Kosinski to direct
.... mmmm

Relevant

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/tron-3-possible-time-right-disney-sequel/

#9575 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

northvibe I’ve read the recent news that there’s a script already at Disney that the exec’s like and they want Daft Punk back above all else.
Not read anything new about Leto although I remember him being attached to old TRON3 rumours/news.

I have zero idea where Leto came from but that is where all these news outlets are saying. But yeah, the script is done, now it is DP and director time. I'm excited, but Keeping hopes and dreams to minimum so I do not disappoint myself.

So I watched Legacy the other month out of just flipping through, and then watched uprising. Both fantastic. and then randomly on YT saw that Disney has been posting clips from Uprising on their YT page for months now and recently.. is that normal? With D+ uprising season 2 would be great. Disney treated uprising like firefly.... adult cartoon, shown on a kids app/platform....great.....

#9576 3 years ago

I'm not sure why Daft Punk is the #1 priority in making another sequel. How about a decent story such as utilizing Ed Dillinger, Jr. or what happened to Lora/Yori? How about getting Jeff Bridges and Bruce back on board. The soundtrack for both Trons was great but I can't see the music being the most important thing to consider in making another movie as the article focused on Daft Punk involvement more than anything.

#9577 3 years ago

I'm just glad someone at Disney is passionate about anything Tron, even if it is just the musical score. If it takes Daft Punk to get part III rolling--great!

#9578 3 years ago
F5DFD23F-4A5C-4587-9323-211725CFBF47 (resized).pngF5DFD23F-4A5C-4587-9323-211725CFBF47 (resized).png
#9581 3 years ago

New premium Coin door sticker
( my new chrome door is on the way )

20200708_195909 (resized).jpg20200708_195909 (resized).jpg
#9582 3 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I'm not sure why Daft Punk is the #1 priority in making another sequel. How about a decent story such as utilizing Ed Dillinger, Jr. or what happened to Lora/Yori? How about getting Jeff Bridges and Bruce back on board. The soundtrack for both Trons was great but I can't see the music being the most important thing to consider in making another movie as the article focused on Daft Punk involvement more than anything.

Because the music was sooooo good in that movie which made it extremely memorable and gave that emotionally link during the movie. Not only did daft P do the soundtrack, then they were in the movie and did a remix! They really brought that music to life. It was tied together so well.

I’m okay with some original cast but really, Disney is great at messing up sequels. They should just show more life in the grid via other people etc. hell I would take the sequel to uprising today.

#9583 3 years ago

i have a stainless steel dmd panel here in stock

150,- shipped

5e3da1a214c1a2bb39193a02616844366bc663d0 (resized).jpg5e3da1a214c1a2bb39193a02616844366bc663d0 (resized).jpg
#9584 3 years ago

New Speaker Grill Decal ready to install...

20200711_141732 (resized).jpg20200711_141732 (resized).jpg
#9585 3 years ago

i've recently thought about some kind of speaker grill, just can't find one i really like.

#9586 3 years ago

post some pics, please.

#9587 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i've recently thought about some kind of speaker grill, just can't find one i really like.

Same here non of the decals are to my liking like the one above is so bloody lazy. And the stainless steel ones don’t blow me away either, I’m thinking of designing my own and powder coating gloss black with a load of LED’s setting off the cut outs and edges with blue/yellow.

#9588 3 years ago

Vault the damn game already stern!

#9589 3 years ago

Hi,

Im looking this TRON: Legacy Daft Punk Translite

Thanks

98b50d47d2f8ac24c723838fd35da886ae3cc3e7 (resized).jpeg98b50d47d2f8ac24c723838fd35da886ae3cc3e7 (resized).jpeg
#9590 3 years ago
Quoted from ZfromEarth:

Hi,
Im looking this TRON: Legacy Daft Punk Translite
Thanks[quoted image]

That is a fan made translite. It may be on ebay.

#9591 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Same here non of the decals are to my liking like the one above is so bloody lazy. And the stainless steel ones don’t blow me away either, I’m thinking of designing my own and powder coating gloss black with a load of LED’s setting off the cut outs and edges with blue/yellow.

Yeah, the DMD panels don't accommodate the Tron LE badge either

#9592 3 years ago

ZfromEarth hope you don't mind my asking, where did you source your disc 3 bank stand-up target decals from?

#9593 3 years ago

Guys,
Anyone have thoughts on these:-
I like the girls translite - is the FF translite on its own a better quality one than the Stern?
Also, can it be installed with just the standard fluorescent tube or must it be installed with the kit as per the 2nd link?
https://flipperfidelity.com/tron-girls-translite/

https://flipperfidelity.com/stern-tron-with-two-women-enhanced-animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-two-versions-dimmable/

#9594 3 years ago

the best translites are from xianek.eu

i have never seen a better printig quality, all his translites are better then the originals

#9595 3 years ago

kapsreiter is this off your black out mod for ST? Thanks man.

8326E020-E2EB-4A6B-9BD1-B0631235F661 (resized).jpeg8326E020-E2EB-4A6B-9BD1-B0631235F661 (resized).jpeg
#9596 3 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

the best translites are from xianek.eu
i have never seen a better printig quality, all his translites are better then the originals

Yes, I’ve seen his work but didn’t know if he did Tron - I’ll make contact with him.
Thank you

Edit:- Made contact - unfortunately he doesn’t do the Tron Girls trans-lite

#9597 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Guys,
Anyone have thoughts on these:-
I like the girls translite - is the FF translite on its own a better quality one than the Stern?
Also, can it be installed with just the standard fluorescent tube or must it be installed with the kit as per the 2nd link?
https://flipperfidelity.com/tron-girls-translite/
https://flipperfidelity.com/stern-tron-with-two-women-enhanced-animated-led-backbox-light-replacement-two-versions-dimmable/

That girls translight from FF is the Stern one. So quality should be fine. As for the animated kit, that is personal preference. I personally don't see the point for that translight but I'm sure others will disagree. For me, the only active part that is nice for this game is the portal light mod for the 3D translight.

#9598 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I like the idea of the flynns building but it is not there yet. I think you need to paint it. Dark red bricks. The grey is now to plastic for me. Also it misses something, do not know what. I would not put it over the scoop. Maybe if you want to share the 3d design, I can print it and see what can be done.

New version available, more "red".
Also the FLYNN'S logo turn on colors when the led is powered!

IMG_20200714_200445 (resized).jpgIMG_20200714_200445 (resized).jpgIMG_20200715_133700 (resized).jpgIMG_20200715_133700 (resized).jpgIMG_20200715_133709 (resized).jpgIMG_20200715_133709 (resized).jpgIMG_20200715_133756 (resized).jpgIMG_20200715_133756 (resized).jpg
#9599 3 years ago

New version available, more "red".
Also the FLYNN'S logo turn on colors when the led is powered![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Could you make one without the falling "N"? In the original movie and in Legacy, the sign was fully intact without any damage to the sign shown.

#9600 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That girls translight from FF is the Stern one. So quality should be fine. As for the animated kit, that is personal preference. I personally don't see the point for that translight but I'm sure others will disagree. For me, the only active part that is nice for this game is the portal light mod for the 3D translight.

Thanks for the info:-
Well it looks like I’ll have to look elsewhere.
For some unknown reason, Flipper Fidelity want 154 dollars shipping to UK to put a 79 dollar translite in a tube.
Maybe it sits in the cockpit of a 747 with the Captain - who knows

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
There are 11,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/192?hl=vulcan903 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.