I finally tried something to resolve my loud spinner motor issue.
I’d seen the very old posts about the same issue and people replacing them etc.
In my part of the world those motors have to be ordered in and aren’t cheap so I decided to try something else out.
I swapped in shaker motor from another machine. Took a couple of hours to take them out, swap/resolder and test.
Wow the difference was night and day!
Shaker is no different as they never got the high sustained speed that the spinner did so it’s not like I’ve just moved the problem to another machine
A cheap zero cost fix if you have other newer sterns with shakers in them
It will remain to be seen how long before it becomes like the old one!