tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 233.
#801 10 years ago

Does "Lamp" in the thread title refer to the Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP server stack that is normally associated with "I (heart) (lamp)" ... or is there some actual lamp that is being coveted here?

#802 10 years ago

Does "Lamp" in the thread title refer to the Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP server stack that is normally associated with "I (heart) (lamp)" ... or is there some actual lamp that is being coveted here?

This

Lamp.jpgLamp.jpg

#803 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

This. (Image from Anchorman)

Ah. Never actually got around to seeing that, so I didn't know the reference.

#804 10 years ago

Better watch the first one before the 2nd was is out in December.

ANC.jpgANC.jpg

#805 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

geek card revoked!

#806 10 years ago

I LOVE LAMP!

#807 10 years ago

#808 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

What does this flashing 440 (see pic) mean at the start of a new game?

It means you have 440 points.

Stuck switch somewhere, I'd say, scoring before the ball is even launched.

#809 10 years ago

Question: does the most recent run of Tron pro (2 chick run)
Have the built on leg protectors on the cabinet like ac/dc premium has?

#810 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

On my Tron, which was the "second run" with Clu helmet translite, it had the built in leg protectors.

#811 10 years ago

I have a third run and yes it has the leg protectors.

#812 10 years ago

Good stuff thanks guys

#813 10 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I have a third run and yes it has the leg protectors.

Good thing...or I would be out. Just kidding, love Tron more than lamp

#814 10 years ago

Finally got around to installing the chrome flippers. I think it turned out great! There's also an orange one for the left upper flipper that's not shown.

IMG_1157.jpgIMG_1157.jpg

#815 10 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Finally got around to installing the chrome flippers. I think it turned out great! There's also an orange one for the left upper flipper that's not shown.

Very nice

#816 10 years ago

This game was meant for LED's! and I am addicted to them. Makes the whole PIN look so much nicer and even enhances the playing of it.

I can now actually see what the game is guiding me to do next!

They really POP out and has made it a whole new experience.

#817 10 years ago

ok... several questions for Tron Pin fans...
1) F10 Fuse (solenoids) in backbox, blows whenever it wants.
I've run diagnostics on everything, and the new F10 5V fuse won't pop. But if I play for a while it does. Any ideas?
2) What does this flashing 440 (see pic) mean at the start of a new game?
Want to get all the little gnomes out of the machine before I drop in the new arcade mod.
gracias muchachos.

Have you gone into the switch test to find out which one is triggering?

#818 10 years ago

Just got back from Disneyland over the weekend. Tron LE was there right after a spinning ride from "Ghost Galaxy" Space Mountain w/ intergalactic ghosts...cool while drunk.
The Tron LE worked, but the identity disk didn't have a grip and was slow.
IJ had been taken away for service 9/19/13 and its return was N/A. The chrome on Tron LE showed a ton of fingerprints. It still shined, but some Jack Hole ripped the LE plaque off. It was nice to see a Tron LE in the wild that worked with a little age and wear. tron2.jpgtron2.jpg tron1.jpgtron1.jpg

#819 10 years ago

Wtf is Lamp?

#822 10 years ago

Ok guys My Tron is on a NAVL truck heading to me. My game came with the hallmark lighted cycles but they have not been installed . My question is... What is the best way to hook them up? I have heard people say the wire them to be on all the time? Is that the way to go? Does any one have a link to installation instructions?
Thanks

Tronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#823 10 years ago

lol

crete-tron.jpgcrete-tron.jpg

#824 10 years ago

I wired my cycles to be on all the time right into the power supply below the right flip button, but I also have a pig so easy to swap around.

Did I mention a spidey fell into my lap? Just had to be patient and stopped looking for one

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#825 10 years ago

Flank when you say on all the time do you mean they are on even when the machine is turned off?
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I assumed they would be on all the time when the machine is turned on.

Disclaimer:
In the world of Tron I'm a chicken MCnugget and Centerflank is a BigMac

#826 10 years ago

No, they power off with everything when you flip the main power switch, I have a 4-1 splitter that plugs directly into the "always powered on" port of the pig, and it also has 4 or 5 other ports that you can plug mods into that daisy chains to wires with alligator clips you can move around easily....

#827 10 years ago

nice dude.... spidey is a amazing pin.

pics or it didn't happen

Quoted from centerflank:

I wired my cycles to be on all the time right into the power supply below the right flip button, but I also have a pig so easy to swap around.
Did I mention a spidey fell into my lap? Just had to be patient and stopped looking for one

#828 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No, they power off with everything when you flip the main power switch, I have a 4-1 splitter that plugs directly into the "always powered on" port of the pig, and it also has 4 or 5 other ports that you can plug mods into that daisy chains to wires with alligator clips you can move around easily....

how do you have your pig configured? I have mine controlling the flynn sign and the lit recongizer but haven't used it for anything else. My plans are to add the light cycles separately on the other two outputs but haven't spent the time as I keep on buying more pins and now hunting season has started....

#829 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

nice dude.... spidey is a amazing pin.

pics or i didn't happen

Saturday it is getting dropped off, Centaur too!

Then a freaking Hardbody showed up on CL in Madison..... Must resist

#830 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I never got the PIG™, but I had a hot mess of splitter cables. I eliminated them with this and it works well.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2981

fts-8.jpgfts-8.jpg

#831 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

how do you have your pig configured? I have mine controlling the flynn sign and the lit recongizer but haven't used it for anything else. My plans are to add the light cycles separately on the other two outputs but haven't spent the time as I keep on buying more pins and now hunting season has started....

I have everything powered on all the time except the underneath the cabinet blue flashers, I tied those to the disc multi ball flashers I believe. I still have to add a light up recognizer at some point amongst other things..

..but Id rather buy more pins instead of putting more $ into TRON, good grief I must have almost8.5K into this now...oops.

#832 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I never got the PIG™, but I had a hot mess of splitter cables. I eliminated them with this and it works well.

Yeah those are nice, I recently ordered 2 of those, put one in Hulk and I thought I put the other in LOTR...

#833 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Then a freaking Hardbody showed up on CL in Madison..... Must resist

It looks really nice for the price. Unfortunately it is worthless without a Dr. Fugi.

#834 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It looks really nice for the price.

It so does!

Awe man, I so want that, Christmas is coming up soon if people are looking for ideas for me

#835 10 years ago

Ok guys My Tron is on a NAVL truck heading to me. My game came with the hallmark lighted cycles but they have not been installed . My question is... What is the best way to hook them up? I have heard people say the wire them to be on all the time? Is that the way to go? Does any one have a link to installation instructions?
Thanks

I had minde modded by Kim Keist (http://www.kimballspinballs.com/products.html). He installed the 5V power wires and a small activation harness to that lights up the light-cycles when the ball runs under them. Highly recommended!

#836 10 years ago

Get the hardbody! Bitch

#837 10 years ago

Woohoo!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#838 10 years ago

Was going to point out the recent thread about re-mirroring a Hardbody backglass, but yours looks quite reflective

#839 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Get the Hardbody! Bitch

I really dont feel like paying a late fee on all my other monthly bills... Yobagoya!

#840 10 years ago

Don't you Mean CENTAURFLANK ?

centaurflank1.jpgcentaurflank1.jpg

#841 10 years ago

#842 10 years ago

#843 10 years ago

#844 10 years ago

nice. is it the "dark" spidey, or is it "normal" spidey?

Its normal, its routed, got a solid low price on it but I bought it site unseen, just was texted this seller got in in. Will either flame him or praise him on sunday in this thread! LOL! He seems like a good dude so far that I have dealt with him-edit-on other deals and Ive met him in person before.

#845 10 years ago

Concentrate on the Hardbody. It was my "Bestie" for awhile. Keep the large left and right plastics loose b/c they tend to break easy.

IMG00131-20110525-2051.jpgIMG00131-20110525-2051.jpg

#846 10 years ago

i'll try again. think it might be the 3 target bank (on going down) in front of the spinning disc.
but when i had previously run through diagnostics, i ran everything and no fuse pop. might be a combo of items happening at once during game play (more complex than the diagnostics) that lead to the fuse popping ??
bb

The switch test for active switches should show you if there is a switch stuck, I think I'd try that to see if it solves the 440 problem first in the chance that it is related to the fuse. The fuse seems harder to track down, but I haven't attempted to see what runs through that fuse yet.

#847 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Put trophy's face on the chick, I'm sure there is a selfie around here somewhere

#848 10 years ago

Here is a good one to use...

DSC09242.JPGDSC09242.JPG

#849 10 years ago

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2981

I'm not sure if you guys have other games with mods in them, or if you're planning them. I have other products that allow you to install an FTS-8 into Data East, WPC, and WPC-95 systems.

You can see them at http://www.dkpinball.com/DKWP/?page_id=663

IMG_2295-Custom.jpgIMG_2295-Custom.jpg

#850 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

This is too awesome for words!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.