tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 233.
#751 10 years ago

It actually goes off a lot in Xmen, it's quite noticeable. I put it in Xmen on rareheros advice and I'm glad I listened! But you have an Xmen LE so yours came with a shaker already.

#752 10 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

I Need a hand deciding which to sell. TRON LE or Monster Bash? Hehe

Dump MB all day long. Keep the Tron LE.

Eh, you asked the Tron love thread. Anyone who gives advise other than the above gets tossed out of the thread.

#753 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

It actually goes off a lot in Xmen, it's quite noticeable. I put it in Xmen on rareheros advice and I'm glad I listened! But you have an Xmen LE so yours came with a shaker already.

Nope, mine doesn't have one I bought it NIB too, so it never had one.

#754 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

I was talking about the front strip, and yeah it's purple because it uses blue and red LEDs. I didn't want to have red LEDs in my machine so I ordered a strip of cool whites, it had issues though. They are sending me a new white/blue strip now.

I like the purple, it gives it a blacklight effect. Looks cool.

Quoted from Keebler:

Wow, 9k, I'm glad I don't live in Canada You'll have to let me know how the shaker performs in your X-Men... I'll probably pick one up in a couple weeks if it's worth it.

Well it is nearly the same price as in the States but then we have to pay 13% sales tax on top of it. Also down there you guys have many distributors so they have to stay competitive. Up here we only have one Stern distributor so they have a monopoly and can charge whatever they want.

#755 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

Nope, mine doesn't have one I bought it NIB too, so it never had one.

What the hell??? I would be contacting Stern about that! Stern is pretty good with that stuff, I'm sure they will send you one. I can't believe you didn't complain, you paid a lot for it.

#756 10 years ago

Well it is nearly the same price as in the States but then we have to pay 13% sales tax on top of it. Also down there you guys have many distributors so they have to stay competitive. Up here we only have one Stern distributor so they have a Monopoly and can charge whatever they want.

Ok, that makes sense then. Still sucks though.

What the hell??? I would be contacting Stern about that! Stern is pretty good with that stuff, I'm sure they will send you one. I can't believe you didn't complain, you paid a lot for it.

Are you sure the LE came with one? I haven't heard anything about that before. I bought mine from a private seller, not a distributor.

#757 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Dump MB all day long. Keep the TRON LE.
Eh, you asked the Tron love thread. Anyone who gives advise other than the above gets tossed out of the thread.

Haha I was taking the piss

#758 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

Are you sure the LE came with one? I haven't heard anything about that before. I bought mine from a private seller, not a distributor.

I thought every recent LE came with one, Tron LE did and it came out before Xmen LE and the title after Xmen LE has a shaker so why would they skip Xmen LE only??

#759 10 years ago

My Magneto didn't have a shaker. METLE didn't have a shaker either. Stern must pick and choose which LE's get shakers.

Can one of you provide a link to that flipper light strip? Looks cool.

#760 10 years ago

Spotted this the other day from cleaning TRON. It's the pass to get you into the Flynn's arcade at Comic-Con 2010. SUCH GOOD TIMES!

"Alan, you're acting like I'm going to find him sittin' at work, just, "Hey, kiddo, lost track of time."

IMG00709-20130917-0751.jpgIMG00709-20130917-0751.jpg IMG00710-20130917-0751.jpgIMG00710-20130917-0751.jpg

#761 10 years ago

I thought every recent LE came with one, TRON LE did and it came out before Xmen LE and the title after Xmen LE has a shaker so why would they skip Xmen LE only??

I have no idea, but that's weird if the LEs before and after it did.

#762 10 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

My Magneto didn't have a shaker. METLE didn't have a shaker either. Stern must pick and choose which LE's get shakers.
Can one of you provide a link to that flipper light strip? Looks cool.

http://pinballbulbs.com/products/flipper-illumination-no-solder-led-light-strip-stern-whitestar

#763 10 years ago

i have this "free play" card done in the same theme

#765 10 years ago

Finally they have arrived!!!

DSC09429.JPGDSC09429.JPG

#766 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nice! Take your time putting those bad boys in, scratches on those would suck bad.

#767 10 years ago

unfortunately TRON LE's did not come with shakers.

I thought every recent LE came with one, TRON LE did and it came out before Xmen LE and the title after Xmen LE has a shaker so why would they skip Xmen LE only??

#768 10 years ago

nice!!!

Quoted from centerflank:

#769 10 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

unfortunately TRON LE's did not come with shakers.

Really? That sucks
I thought all LE's came with them? For that price they should.

#770 10 years ago

#771 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Next stop, Epicville!

#772 10 years ago

Alright, I took a bunch of pics, I really like the black chrome, its a nice subtle look to them, they are a bit more reflective in person, Ill load them in posts of 3 pics as that always seems to load best for me.

DSC09430.JPGDSC09430.JPG DSC09432.JPGDSC09432.JPG DSC09434.JPGDSC09434.JPG

#773 10 years ago

DSC09436.JPGDSC09436.JPG DSC09437.JPGDSC09437.JPG DSC09438.JPGDSC09438.JPG

#774 10 years ago

Thanks to www.PinballSideMirrors.com !

DSC09439.JPGDSC09439.JPG DSC09440.JPGDSC09440.JPG DSC09441.JPGDSC09441.JPG

#775 10 years ago

Last ones...these were actually quite easy to install as well, Long Live TRON!!!!!

DSC09442.JPGDSC09442.JPG DSC09443.JPGDSC09443.JPG

#776 10 years ago

love the black blades!!!

#777 10 years ago

I thought the black mirrors wouldn't look as good, but they are bad ass. Like the regular chrome's older tougher brother.

#778 10 years ago

Just got my black mirrors today to, haven't installed them yet, gotta figure out the left gap, my left ramp rubs the left wall so there is 0 clearance for the mirror, so I'll have to make some adjustments, my black nickel apron should be here soon also.

#779 10 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Just got my black mirrors today to, haven't installed them yet, gotta figure out the left gap, my left ramp rubs the left wall so there is 0 clearance for the mirror, so I'll have to make some adjustments, my black nickel apron should be here soon also.

There is a little wiggle room if you pull the playfield left and right while its vertical against the back box, I also stuck sheets of construction paper in right away to avoid any scuffs/scratches after I got the first blade installed. His youtube video install instructions make it quite easy.

#780 10 years ago

Cool stuff, ya I was gonna go buy some paper or poster board or something to as I hear they scratch easy. Your cab looks real good and now I'm super hyped to get mine on there. I also opted for black mirror flippers with blue rubbers, I haven't put those on yet either but I think the overall look is going to be great.

#781 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

There is a little wiggle room if you pull the playfield left and right while its vertical against the back box, I also stuck sheets of construction paper in right away to avoid any scuffs/scratches after I got the first blade installed. His youtube video install instructions make it quite easy.

Which ones did you get? There are black side "mirrors" at $195, and then there are black side "blades" for $90.

#782 10 years ago

Which ones did you get? There are black side "mirrors" at $195, and then there are black side "blades" for $90.

The black mirrors at 195, I think the black side blades are really opaque.

If anyone wanted to try, get a quart of gloss black from the paint store, would get you a little reflection for the $12 and a little labor. Post some pics if you try it, you can always cover it with a set of blades later on.

#783 10 years ago

#784 10 years ago

Centerflank,

Nice pics, Thank you! We want to say Thank you for your patients in the wait time. It took us some time to get this product off the ground and had some bumps in the road, but I see it was well worth the bumps. Keep in mind that we will be releasing a new color at the Chicago show not shown on the website. We are trying hard at keeping the price down and colored mirrors, well is not easy to do. The cost of the product alone is crazy, not to mention the labor cost and packaging and just the major over head cost in how much we have to bring in. We have tried so hard at keeping our product protected all the way to your door step. We hope your happy and we are happy to have you as a great customer. Again Thank you so much!

#785 10 years ago

#786 10 years ago

And pimpin' ain't easy

TRONPimpin.jpgTRONPimpin.jpg

#787 10 years ago

Maybe you could make a black panther tron

#788 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Maybe you could make a black panther tron

I have to go back on hold for modding, rumor is a super nice Centaur may be on the market soon...

#789 10 years ago

I keep seeing this thread pop up, and I keep seeing this picture, so I just wanted to put this here. If it is on the previous 16 pages, I apologize. I dont have Tron and didnt read this thread. No offense against Tron or anything, but I've seen the money you people put into the mods so I'm staying the heck away from it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#790 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I have to go back on hold for modding, rumor is a super nice Centaur may be on the market soon...

An older game...for you?

#791 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

An older game...for you?

I know, crazy right? It has custom skull painted legs...I should have at least one early SolidSt. in my collection, I dunno.

#792 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I know, crazy right? It has custom skull painted legs...I should have at least one early SolidSt. in my collection, I dunno.

Just in time for Halloween...would keep the kids away if you put out by the front door CNTR.jpgCNTR.jpg

#793 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I've seen the money you people put into the mods so I'm staying the heck away from it.

Smartest thing I've read in a long while.

#794 10 years ago

Well, I know of two centaur's with custom legs and I ain't selling mine so..?

#795 10 years ago

you had me at custom skull painted legs dude, centaur is a great pin!

mos def hit the brakes on the tron encom mods for at least a few weeks.

Quoted from centerflank:

#796 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Well, I know of two centaur's with custom legs and I ain't selling mine so..?

Arent all the custom skull legs supposed to be on the one centaur?

Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

you had me at custom skull painted legs dude, centaur is a great pin!
mos def hit the brakes on the tron encom mods for at least a few weeks.

Yeah, Im not into SS's so much but I like that one, has multi ball and all. My only qualification for owning a pin, must have multi ball. I could be wrong but I think the cabinet was redone on that Centaur as well, Ill find out tonight.

#797 10 years ago

finally put 1 gumball on mine, i found its a good idea

#798 10 years ago

Finally got to see Eli's ramp mod installed on a pro. All I can say is wow it looks so sweet and takes it to a different level!! Well worth the $ and effort of install. Hey the ramp mod is kind of similar to lamp so can we now love lamp and TRON the same since they compliment each other so well?

#799 10 years ago

I didn't know where else to post this
image.jpgimage.jpg

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Profanity

#800 10 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.50
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.