tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 233.
#6651 7 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

The gem shot is easier for me now that I try to reach it from the right flipper off the TRON stand-ups on the pro. Not sure how feasible this is on the LE, with the drops.

Sadly not the case on the LE as they are drops....I think the "ease" of the gem shot will go down as one of the most debatable discussions in Tronland. I've seen posts where players actually sold the machine due to the frustration caused by this shot.

One of the many reasons this is still one of the most coveted games in our community. You're just so sure it's a straight forward " light me up" machine, then it quickly beats the hell out of you in a variety of ways....all worth it when the " magic game" arrives, and she lets you in.....love this machine.....

#6652 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Sadly not the case on the LE as they are drops....I think the "ease" of the gem shot will go down as one of the most debatable discussions in Tronland. I've seen posts where players actually sold the machine due to the frustration caused by this shot.
One of the many reasons this is still one of the most coveted games in our community. You're just so sure it's a straight forward " light me up" machine, then it quickly beats the hell out of you in a variety of ways....all worth it when the " magic game" arrives, and she lets you in.....love this machine.....

tron-extraball (resized).jpgtron-extraball (resized).jpg

#6653 7 years ago

Anyone know of a TRON LE NIB that might be hiding out somewhere?

#6654 7 years ago

Truth!!!

#6655 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yikes!!!....suspect maybe somewhere, but there just aren't that many period...good luck on your quest, and hope your funded properly....

#6656 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

you can buy my HUO, original owner, was NIB, Tron LE for $32,000 USD + shipping.

#6657 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

you can buy my HUO, original owner, was NIB, Tron LE for $32,000 USD + shipping.

Tempting, but I think I'll have to pass on your Tron Labnip, there's just too many Tron LEs that used to be NIB on the market now, however I'd love a little of whatever your smoking LOL

#6658 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

You realize with you continuing to lower your price is just going to destroy the value of this ...oh the shame!!!

#6659 7 years ago

Whoops, was supposed to be listed in Euros

#6660 7 years ago

Make it Canadian and I'll give it some serious thought

#6661 7 years ago

I have them

db748eac9e2fd463ecb43c2d1373a31910c5ed79 (resized).jpgdb748eac9e2fd463ecb43c2d1373a31910c5ed79 (resized).jpg

#6662 7 years ago

Does anyone have a link to download the Pinball Browser sound update ROM file like the one retro_p shared a year ago? I bought my Pro NIB and it hasn't been getting any love lately, I'd like to try a music refresh to see if I can get back into this game. Or if someone has a newer .bin file with "must have" sounds and music, please PM me. Thanks.

#6663 7 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Does anyone have a link to download the Pinball Browser sound update ROM file like the one retro_p shared a year ago? I bought my Pro NIB and it hasn't been getting any love lately, I'd like to try a music refresh to see if I can get back into this game. Or if someone has a newer .bin file with "must have" sounds and music, please PM me. Thanks.

PM sent.

#6664 7 years ago

I would love the link too. Just upgraded speakers to Flipper Fidelity.

#6665 7 years ago

Thanks flynnsbit, much appreciated! If anyone has the .bin file that retro_p compiled, I'd really like to load and try that mix out too.

#6666 7 years ago

what a great deal!! haha....

haven't been on here in quite sometime.... wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year!

Gonna play some tron this weekend with the kids for the holidays

Quoted from labnip:

#6667 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I got a nice used one, its a pro, almost perfect for $5400 in st. louis!

#6668 7 years ago

My friends house.. I can't post on stern fb cause I'm locked out for reason I have no idea.

IMG_8299 (resized).JPGIMG_8299 (resized).JPG

IMG_8302 (resized).JPGIMG_8302 (resized).JPG

IMG_8300 (resized).JPGIMG_8300 (resized).JPG

#6669 7 years ago

Can anyone post the best size for titan clear slings on this machine? I may have put 2-1/2 in but constantly jumping outside the arm. Is 2" correct? That's what my gut tells me....just wondering...this is the only game that keeps " jumping" the arm...thanks

#6670 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Can anyone post the best size for titan clear slings on this machine? I may have put 2-1/2 in but constantly jumping outside the arm. Is 2" correct? That's what my gut tells me....just wondering...this is the only game that keeps " jumping" the arm...thanks

I'm having the same problem. Really annoying.

#6671 7 years ago

Just checked....did put 2-1/2 in...swapped to 2", work fine but " feel" a bit tight....do they make 2-1/4"? Anyone else have short life out of the 2"? Thanks...mark

#6672 7 years ago

Who doesn't love the start sequence sound for LCMB? I couldn't get enough of it, so I took my new sound caller board that is driven by Total Lightshow, and made the recognizer target bank call that start sound, but only during LCMB. That target bank just sits there like a goon during LCMB, so now it does something useful. Headphones with good bass a must, the subwoofer is pumping here.

#6673 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Just checked....did put 2-1/2 in...swapped to 2", work fine but " feel" a bit tight....do they make 2-1/4"? Anyone else have short life out of the 2"? Thanks...mark

Same problem here. I had 2" on initially and they broke so they sent me the 2-1/2". Now they are always getting unseated. Especially on the left sling as the right hardly ever has it happen. The only good news is that the rubber hasn't broken like the 2".

2-1/4" would be a good compromise.

#6674 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Who doesn't love the start sequence sound for LCMB? I couldn't get enough of it, so I took my new sound caller board that is driven by Total Lightshow, and made the recognizer target bank call that start sound, but only during LCMB. That target bank just sits there like a goon during LCMB, so now it does something useful. Headphones with good bass a must, the subwoofer is pumping here.

» YouTube video

Cool idea!

#6675 7 years ago

I also put it on ball launch. It primes when the shooterlane is depressed, then plays the sound call as the shooterlane switch is released. Unbelievable in MBs! You just get bombarded by it.

#6676 7 years ago

Total Lightshow does Quorra. Detail of QMB.

#6677 7 years ago

That total lightshow is spectacular. I kinda wished I would not of watched it because now I want it. There is never an end to upgrading Tron. And thats ok. Adding the sound of LCMB startup on the target bank and ball launch was ingenious.

#6678 7 years ago

FINALLY!

I knew it'd be a good game when I finished LC Multiball on the first ball. Never done that and for me, it's harder than completing Gem.

Only SOS mode I needed to complete were 3 shorts on Identity Disc multiball. 3 shots. Done.

Portal lit. Did not drain, but only scored 3,300,000 in Portal which is

« Spoiler! Click to reveal. 4 ball mulitball. "Complete all shots for super jackpot" »

Big time rush.

IMG_0907 (resized).JPGIMG_0907 (resized).JPG

#6679 7 years ago

Well, a rough night in Tronland...pretty cool when it exploded, though...

IMG_1409 (resized).JPGIMG_1409 (resized).JPG

IMG_1410 (resized).JPGIMG_1410 (resized).JPG

#6680 7 years ago

Came across this cleaning my shop.

Is it a Tron mod? Does anyone want it?

14832969441441713380700 (resized).jpg14832969441441713380700 (resized).jpg

#6681 7 years ago

The fluorescent tube went out in the backbox on my Tron today. Anyone have an LED backbox kit they recommend? Alternatively, anyone using an LED tube light as a replacement?

#6682 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Came across this cleaning my shop.
Is it a Tron mod? Does anyone want it?

Looks like power dist for mods, maybe special lighting... I have an LE, and there's a high possibility that it could be for a pro model only, if there's no takers and you're just trying to unload it to someone who will try and put it to good use, I'll take it. I'd sure like to know what it's supposed to be used for

#6683 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Well, a rough night in Tronland...pretty cool when it exploded, though...

Now that is what I call a "top night"!

1 week later
#6684 7 years ago

Anyone have an extra shaker motor (or one they are not gonna use)? Thinking about adding one to my Pro...

#6685 7 years ago

Here is a run through of the complete Total Lightshow Tron code, all the way up to and including SOS. Missing from the demo but in the code are, outlane colour fade effect (orange left, blue right) and extra ball orange left ramp sync with extra ball insert.

#6686 7 years ago

You've seen TRON the roller coaster... now I give you "TRON the Glowing, UV-reactive pie"!

http://boingboing.net/2017/01/09/glowing-uv-reactive-tron-pie.html

TRON pie (resized).JPGTRON pie (resized).JPG

#6687 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Here is a run through of the complete Total Lightshow Tron code, all the way up to and including SOS. Missing from the demo but in the code are, outlane colour fade effect (orange left, blue right) and extra ball orange left ramp sync with extra ball insert.
» YouTube video

Have one of these for my met pro.. now I need one for my Tron. When is it planned for sale?

#6688 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

» YouTube video

Looks great!!! I'm behind, but is this using Eli's fiber kit for pros only? Or does it integrate with LE's ( doubt it) doesn't look leds from video....

#6689 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Looks great!!! I'm behind, but is this using Eli's fiber kit for pros only? Or does it integrate with LE's ( doubt it) doesn't look leds from video....

This is all new gear unrelated to the Pinbits Eli kit. Same driver board as the Metallica kit. Pro only.

#6690 7 years ago

That's ok... the LE can still use the pinduino... but you gotta remove your gi, which will be daunting

#6691 7 years ago

Anyone that needs a set of light cycles or the arcade mod I've got both for sale in the marketplace.

#6692 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

This is all new gear unrelated to the Pinbits Eli kit. Same driver board as the Metallica kit. Pro only.

got it....will live w the LE show....

#6693 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

got it....will live w the LE show....

LE forever once you got one. The show on this is better than the LE, but the LE stays if one has to go.

#6694 7 years ago

Finally in the club

Looks like I just need to put a chrome shooter rod in, slap on some clear rubber... and I'll be good to go!

The wait for delivery may literally kill me. Will check back in a few weeks when she gets here, which is about how long it should take me to read this entire thread.

Anyways, HI

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG
4 (resized).JPG4 (resized).JPG
5 (resized).JPG5 (resized).JPG

#6695 7 years ago

X-Pin blue DMD for sale $200 shipped. You can see it on my Tron for sale listing. PM if interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43108

#6696 7 years ago

tron pinball 101 - ships (resized).jpgtron pinball 101 - ships (resized).jpg

#6697 7 years ago

labnip that looks great!

What kind of wire did you use to support the ships? Please take a pic from the side so I can see how you attached them!

Thanks!

#6698 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Labnip that looks great!

What kind of wire did you use to support the ships? Please take a pic from the side so I can see how you attached them!
Thanks!

ahhh... it's someone else's. not sure how they got attached.

tron-bits-1 (resized).jpgtron-bits-1 (resized).jpg

#6699 7 years ago

do you have a link to the light cycles?

Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Anyone that needs a set of light cycles or the arcade mod I've got both for sale in the marketplace.

#6700 7 years ago

CF better pop back in and update the title of this thread. I still love Tron more than Lightning Kitty but I have pounded that pussy 9 lives over. Time for some strange. I mean change.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.50
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/134 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.