tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 233.
#5851 7 years ago

so where do I get the lights for the ramps? did these come on the le models out of the factory and people just started adding them to the pro's?

#5852 7 years ago

Pinbits

#5853 7 years ago
Quoted from ApronOfDestiny:

Those are my wheels bro!!!

Dude...WTF? ApronofDestiny is at it again in the Encom vehicle. I spotted leaving work. Crazy ride!
IMG_00004238_(resized).jpgIMG_00004238_(resized).jpg

#5854 7 years ago

Pic for Beatmaster, got some fun mods coming in, been striking out getting a jumper made. Thanks!

Just Beat it!Just Beat it!

#5855 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Dude...WTF? ApronofDestiny is at it again in the Encom vehicle. I spotted leaving work. Crazy ride!

I'm trying to be incognito, so I can hide from people trying to rub their naughty parts on me and then lick me. You gotta stop outing my location to people like CF who did such unspeakable things to me.

#5856 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Pic for Beatmaster, got some fun mods coming in, been striking out getting a jumper made. Thanks!

thanks Corey, not a problem.

#5857 7 years ago

I picked up a tron topper at allentown.

#5858 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I picked up a tron topper at allentown.

Which one? Laseriffic or the TRON dude throwing the disc?

Quoted from beatmaster:

thanks Corey, not a problem.

Thanks Beat! TRONsider of the month award goes to you!

Quoted from ApronOfDestiny:

I'm trying to be incognito, so I can hide from people trying to rub their naughty parts on me and then lick me. You gotta stop outing my location to people like CF who did such unspeakable things to me.

WTF???? You are unbelievable, you never had it so good when you were with me. Remember the romantic Horse buggy ride through the park I took you on? The endless nights we stayed up late and talked about each others feelings???? I feel betrayed.

#5859 7 years ago

just got tron pro with lighted ramps, flipper buttons, glowing plastic protectors and cliffys. sub hooked up too. i have been through a ton of pins. the two newer sterns I had, lotr and spiderman, did not make the cut in a big way. it might be a little early to say this but I honestly dont think this will happen with tron. its way cool and super fast as advertised. only one play stoppage with the arcade scoop thing. still struggling hooking up shaker motor (hooked up as instructed and completely dead) and under cointaker cabinet lighting(no clue what goes where as nothing is labeled and there's no instructions. figured black was ground and the colored ones you would attach to different flashers). also disabled that post that blocks your launch shot. I like the loop going right to the upper flipper on the launch but not sure if disabling that causes any issues with scoring etc. any comments/pieces of advice are welcome

#5860 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

just got tron pro with lighted ramps, flipper buttons, glowing plastic protectors and cliffys. sub hooked up too. i have been through a ton of pins. the two newer sterns I had, lotr and spiderman, did not make the cut in a big way. it might be a little early to say this but I honestly dont think this will happen with tron. its way cool and super fast as advertised. only one play stoppage with the arcade scoop thing. still struggling hooking up shaker motor (hooked up as instructed and completely dead) and under cointaker cabinet lighting(no clue what goes where as nothing is labeled and there's no instructions. figured black was ground and the colored ones you would attach to different flashers). also disabled that post that blocks your launch shot. I like the loop going right to the upper flipper on the launch but not sure if disabling that causes any issues with scoring etc. any comments/pieces of advice are welcome

Yep, leave that pop up post disabled. No scoring issues. Not sure on your shaker issues but make sure that cover isn't preventing the arms from spinning, try it in test mode with the cover off. Do not stick your fingers near it......or do but get video of it.

#5861 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

WTF???? You are unbelievable, you never had it so good when you were with me. Remember the romantic Horse buggy ride through the park I took you on? The endless nights we stayed up late and talked about each others feelings???? I feel betrayed.

ApronofDestiny,
Just a few words... It is better to be with the devil you know, then to be with the devil you don't know. I'm sure those things that CF did was only to keep you warm and wanted.

#5862 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

ApronofDestiny,
Just a few words... It is better to be with the devil you know, then to be with the devil you don't know. I'm sure those things that CF did was only to keep you warm and wanted.

I think that is one of the verses in the TRONbible.

#5863 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I like the loop going right to the upper flipper on the launch but not sure if disabling that causes any issues with scoring etc. any comments/pieces of advice are welcome

Hold the left flipper button while plunging and the up-post is disabled. Hit the side ramp and score a skill shot award.

#5864 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Hold the left flipper button while plunging and the up-post is disabled. Hit the side ramp and score a skill shot award.

That's a neat trick mate, thanks !

#5865 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yep, leave that pop up post disabled. No scoring issues. Not sure on your shaker issues but make sure that cover isn't preventing the arms from spinning, try it in test mode with the cover off. Do not stick your fingers near it......or do but get video of it.

thanks flank. tried that. still no luck...

74f86e3ce0258bbf2857f2b0a407d898_(resized).jpg74f86e3ce0258bbf2857f2b0a407d898_(resized).jpg

#5866 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Some Novus should buff that right out.

#5867 7 years ago

... Best thread ever

#5868 7 years ago

Wow!

FULL POV Tron Lightcycle Power Run ride at Shanghai Disneyland

#5869 7 years ago

Is the shaker disabled in the settings?

#5870 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

A mere flesh wound.......

and yes...STILL best thread on PS!!!!

#5871 7 years ago

And fresh EL under my instruction cards.....one badass machine!!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5872 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

And fresh EL under my instruction cards.....one badass machine!!!

Wow! I need to do that pronto. Looks amazing!

#5873 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wow! I need to do that pronto. Looks amazing!

Pretty reasonable, too...around $45 for (2x) sheets and inverters. free shipping ( from China so takes a couple weeks). These are "A5" sheets, so had enough to do these cards, and plenty left for my next project: (getting addicted to screwing w this stuff)

#5874 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is the shaker disabled in the settings?

i only found one area where the shaker is addressed and the choices are: mild, medium or hot. ...or something like that. in diagnostics>coils>#8 shaker motor. tell me there's somewhere else where it enables disables it. that would be AWESOME

#5875 7 years ago

btw I added cliffys, adjusted/oiled spinners, redid the shooter rod, put new pf glass on, hooked up the sub and... HOLY FUCKIN' MOTHERFUCKING FUCK-BALLS. never been so blown away by a game and I have had quite a few "a-listers" gameplay on this machine is insane.

#5876 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

btw I added cliffys, adjusted/oiled spinners, redid the shooter rod, put new pf glass on, hooked up the sub and... HOLY FUCKIN' MOTHERFUCKING FUCK-BALLS. never been so blown away by a game and I have had quite a few "a-listers" gameplay on this machine is insane.

TRON is by far the best subwoofer add on game, Ive played quite a few with woofers and nothing has come close.....

#5877 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

TRON is by far the best subwoofer add on game, Ive played quite a few with woofers and nothing has come close.....

i need to check and see if there are some audio settings. all of my b/w games have way more punch than tron does and I jacked up the sub settings. i am not too familiar with the stern settings yet

#5878 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316: HOLY FUCKIN' MOTHERFUCKING FUCK-BALLS. never been so blown away by a game and I have had quite a few "a-listers" gameplay on this machine is insane.

Well that sums it up. TRONBROS, motion to change thread title to "Tron: Holy Fuckin Motherfucking Fuck Balls"

Discuss....

#5879 7 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Well that sums it up. TRONBROS, motion to change thread title to "Tron: Holy Fuckin Motherfucking Fuck Balls"
Discuss....

as some of you know I am not a big fan of moderation in any form but I sense some may be headed our way shortly. Come on Buzz, we're waiting...

#5880 7 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

I love it. Seconded. We will have to figure out a way to sneak it past the mods.

#5881 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I agree, and it's not even close. The shotgun shells on BBH sound superb with a sub but it is still nothing close the start of light cycle multiball.

#5882 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I agree, and it's not even close. The shotgun shells on BBH sound superb with a sub but it is still nothing close the start of light cycle multiball.

are there audio adjustments in this system?

#5883 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Pretty reasonable, too...around $45 for (2x) sheets and inverters. free shipping ( from China so takes a couple weeks). These are "A5" sheets, so had enough to do these cards, and plenty left for my next project: (getting addicted to screwing w this stuff)

I hate to be "that guy" but there's a significant problem with your hinges

#5884 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i only found one area where the shaker is addressed and the choices are: mild, medium or hot. ...or something like that. in diagnostics>coils>#8 shaker motor. tell me there's somewhere else where it enables disables it. that would be AWESOME

sorry I don't know. I remembered there was a setting for the strength but that's it. I was thinking maybe it went all the way down to "off"

#5885 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Hinges in my head or really?....you have me worried now.......

#5886 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Hinges in my head or really?....you have me worried now.......

Customer: "How do you spell Tron"
Metal Hinge Fabricator: :Twili......."

#5887 7 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Ahh...unless you are referencing the type of game those hinges are going on....I plead forgiveness for my infraction

#5888 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Customer: "How do you spell Tron"
Metal Hinge Fabricator: :Twili......."

Ashamed I now am....shit

Does it at least count that have TRON lit hinges already installed?....or must I now rub my eyes w broken glass as punishment. ..

#5889 7 years ago

tz-fixed_(resized).jpegtz-fixed_(resized).jpeg

#5890 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ashamed I now am....shit
Does it at least count that have TRON lit hinges already installed?....or must I now rub my eyes w broken glass as punishment. ..

ok now that the ball busting is behind us. what is the value of the cutouts? removing some cabinet for some light pass-through action? that would be sweet

#5891 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

ok now that the ball busting is behind us. what is the value of the cutouts? removing some cabinet for some light pass-through action? that would be sweet

That would be cool...but I'm just going to put EL paper ( white) behind the cutouts , used blue on my TRON hinges and rails...gives a nice glow to the back of the cabinet. I think the white " pass thru" glow will give a great look to this unspeakable title....

#5892 7 years ago

Full confession here....did it to my IM, as well....my conscious is clear now....no other hinge coolness to confess....

#5893 7 years ago

Ok.....just got home from work...redemption shots.....hinge and rails are chrome, so reflecting a game next to it ( not to be held against me...)

#5894 7 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Discuss....

Make it an acronym
Tron: Holy FMFingFB

#5895 7 years ago

My first time over 300million.

Total Tron destruction....

20160510_200804_(resized).jpg20160510_200804_(resized).jpg

#5896 7 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

My first time over 300million.
Total Tron destruction....

Clear disc?

#5897 7 years ago

No disc, I removed the whole disc assembly. So it's a giant gobble hole now.

#5898 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Make it an acronym
Tron: Holy FMFingFB

TRON: HOLY F'N M'ER F'N F-BALLS Let's make sure we understand this is flanks thread and will be named what flank wants it to be named...

#5899 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ok.....just got home from work...redemption shots.....hinge and rails are chrome, so reflecting a game next to it ( not to be held against me...)

LOVE THAT! How hard is it to change them (both) out?

#5900 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

LOVE THAT! How hard is it to change them (both) out?

Think Flank had some bare metal and black sets sourced awhile back for guys on the thread. These were just laser cut, so you would have to add the EL paper yourself (look back a few pages). Gio @ pinball refinery may still offer in chrome w the paper included (that's where mine came from... changed the paper out as it dims over time).

Replacing just the ramps and hinges (without EL lighting) is pretty straightforward. Adding the paper? another story, and can be quite the pita to do it right.

If you are going to use bare metal and do the whole thing, prepare to invest a good bit of time and $$$, regardless.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 26.50
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

There are 11,649 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/118 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.