(Topic ID: 54093)

Official TRON lovefest thread, I love it more than Lightning Kitty.

By centerflank

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,100 posts
  • 459 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 minutes ago by monkeyboypaul
  • Topic is favorited by 135 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is TRON super awesome or are you a hater?”

• TRON is unreal, centerflank is supersmart. 390 votes
    71%
  • TRON blows, voters for this option have a small dingy :( 102 votes
    19%
  • Never played TRON, but if Centerflank likes it, it must be fun!!!! 59 votes
    11%

(551 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,209 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

47D07733-284E-4812-87F0-31B32A0749E1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190710_202128 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190710_202142 (resized).jpg
C4493447-55BA-4E97-91CD-FE3D8011CE20 (resized).jpeg
32A256A0-7748-489D-8BEA-474C2BA6DC28 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
848E2FEB-2D09-4E84-AE02-B08535EA8840 (resized).jpeg
7659CA12-B1FA-413E-B217-A6AB25B66472 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3239 (resized).jpg
IMG_3237 (resized).jpg
IMG_3201 (resized).jpg
IMG_3198 (resized).jpg
IMG_3197 (resized).jpg
IMG_1930 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

There are 9100 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 182.
#5751 3 years ago

long time now i've decided to not more follow this topic on pinside (and try to forget TRON)
than just came back and read/watch stuffs about it, and directly got goose bumps... WTF !?

(lol)

#5752 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

long time now i've decided to not more follow this topic on pinside (and try to forget TRON)
than just came back and read/watch stuffs about it, and directly got goose bumps... WTF !?
(lol)

You can never forget TRON, that would be like trying to forget your greatest lover, just doesn't happen.

#5753 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

trying to forget your greatest lover

AGREE. IMG_3776_(resized).jpg

IMG_00001661_(resized).jpg

#5754 3 years ago

Mammamia

#5755 3 years ago

Its real hard to forget thats for sure

image_(resized).jpeg

#5756 3 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Its real hard to forget thats for sure
image_(resized).jpeg

Can someone please photoshop some tron bling on this lady

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Welcome to the club, if it doesn't have one, get a clear disc asap!
Edit---BTW, Great choice for your first pin, you are the smartest Pinside Apprentice ever!

Picked one up finally, installed, and wow all I have to say is wow

#5758 3 years ago

I'm back in the club baby!!!!!!!

image_(resized).jpeg

#5759 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm back in the club baby!!!!!!!

Make that a we are back baby!

#5760 3 years ago

dang.... you got another one?
is it a different pin?

#5761 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

dang.... you got another one?
is it a different pin?

Yes, we went with a pro this time.

#5762 3 years ago
Quoted from PavBall:

Yes, we went with a pro this time.

sweet... time to sign another apron and do other unspeakable things

#5763 3 years ago

It looks like this thread has gone a full day without a post. Whaaat? I guess were all too busy enjoying Tron. I know I am. It is still my go to game. every time. If all my pins made me feel this good .....I would never leave the house.

#5764 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

It looks like this thread has gone a full day without a post. Whaaat? I guess were all too busy enjoying Tron. I know I am. It is still my go to game. every time. If all my pins made me feel this good .....I would never leave the house.

Yes..." Four horsemen" thread is sidetracking recent action....they are debating bylaws at the moment.....no worries....I've been jamming TRON, and tomorrow night? TRON and Scotch fest ( with some IM thrown in for good measure)...TRON thread never stays dark too long..... it just has to let us catch our breath once in awhile.....

#5765 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes..." Four horsemen" thread is sidetracking recent action....t

Nah, now that I'm back in the club here everyone just feels more relaxed. Less anxiety.

#5766 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nah, now that I'm back in the club here everyone just feels more relaxed. Less anxiety.

Knew you couldn't live without 'er

#5767 3 years ago

I have a feeling that if I sell mine I will want back in the club soon. Its hard because I do not have the cash to own everything I want and there are several that I want to own for a wile. My TRON is still sitting in the garage folded up after its long weekend at TPF and walking past it every day makes me think about selling it. Oh pinball problems

#5768 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Agreed...life as it should be......

#5769 3 years ago

Love this!!!

#5770 3 years ago

After a late night of Drinking and playing TRON, I decided to leave my house to get some milk for my cereal. Shit Got Real once I stepped off my porch to noticed this right across the street.
It was a sign from "The Grid". "Who does that" to their Mercedes and why was it outside my house? IMG_00004217_(resized).jpgIMG_00004218_(resized).jpg

#5771 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

"Who does that" to their Mercedes

Californians.

#5772 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

It was a sign from "The Grid". "Who does that" to their Mercedes and why was it outside my house?

I'm pretty sure Centerflank was doing a stake out on you to make sure you weren't selling your Tron.

#5773 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm pretty sure Centerflank was doing a stake out on you to make sure you weren't selling your Tron.

Ironically I have a Mercedes with tinted windows, weird indeed!

Wonder if the pinstriping lights up?

#5774 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

I have a feeling that if I sell mine I will want back in the club soon. Its hard because I do not have the cash to own everything I want and there are several that I want to own for a wile. My TRON is still sitting in the garage folded up after its long weekend at TPF and walking past it every day makes me think about selling it. Oh pinball problems

Get my (ex) game out of the garage, man!

#5775 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wonder if the pinstriping lights up?

The Car was gone within the hour I was back from the corner store, so I didn't get to see it in the dark. I'll keep my baseball bat ready for some "You see what Happens Larry!?" tactics.

#5776 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

"Who does that" to their Mercedes and why was it outside my house

Those are my wheels bro!!!

I was trying to spring your apron so it could be my official decoy apron. I was going to replace it with an apron from Bugs Bunny and see if you would notice.

#5777 3 years ago

Went on a shopping spree with Hooked having a sale

Ordered titan comp rubbers

Need to shop the game, but curious about led for the game. Did you guys hand pick each one? Or just do a white kit and change the lower inlane/slings to color match. when the game is fully apart I figured I'd like to put the leds in and mods instead of going back but....I suppose whatever works. Last few games I just did a CT kit and was happy.

#5778 3 years ago
Quoted from ApronOfDestiny:

Those are my wheels bro!!!

Stop by anytime ApronofDestiny. After PInballExpo/PinballLifeExplosion 2015, I was able to acquire a cache of Malort for all of Pinside.
o-MALORT-CHICAGO-DRINK-OF-CHAMPIONS-facebook_(resized).jpg

#5779 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Went on a shopping spree with Hooked having a sale
Ordered titan comp rubbers
Need to shop the game, but curious about led for the game. Did you guys hand pick each one? Or just do a white kit and change the lower inlane/slings to color match. when the game is fully apart I figured I'd like to put the leds in and mods instead of going back but....I suppose whatever works. Last few games I just did a CT kit and was happy.

I say order your own and try a few different things, remember pinbits protectors glow with UV or blue leds of you have them, tron really benefits from the Led ocd as well. I just finished a minor overhaul on mine, including the chrome treatment...

20160412_213340_(resized).jpg

#5780 3 years ago

Tron colordmd trailer music:
Senbei - invasion

Not sure if it was a remix

#5782 3 years ago

Honestly. I'm cool with tron day, but don't want a tron 3 movie if they f it up. Leave the great movies alone and don't make more if they will just make them suck

#5783 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Honestly. I'm cool with tron day, but don't want a tron 3 movie if they f it up. Leave the great movies alone and don't make more if they will just make them suck

I'm not so sure they would screw it up... As long as Michael Bay doesn't get ahold of it

#5784 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I'm not so sure they would screw it up... As long as Michael Bay doesn't get ahold of it

Didn't they cancel the last two or three scripts?

#5785 3 years ago

Tron Legacy still relevant after all these years:
http://www.worldcarfans.com/1160425106619/chevrolet-introduces-tron-inspired-cruze-concept-at

1510124627955870630_(resized).jpg

#5786 3 years ago

*Might* be able to get a few more laser cut TRON rail/hinge sets, let me know if you are interested....US only.

#5787 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

*Might* be able to get a few more laser cut TRON rail/hinge sets, let me know if you are interested....US only.

Can you pm or text me a pic(s)

#5788 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can you pm or text me a pic(s)

There must be tons of pics of them in this thread, did you not read the whole thing?

#5789 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

There must be tons of pics of them in this thread, did you not read the whole thing?

Like two years ago :-p

#5791 3 years ago

That is the style, If I can get them made they are raw or black powder coated to match the original lockdown bar. No EL paper, one would be on his own to make/buy.

#5792 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

That is the style, If I can get them made they are raw or black powder coated to match the original lockdown bar. No EL paper, one would be on his own to make/buy.

Did you back it with the silver reflective stuff on your own?

#5793 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Did you back it with the silver reflective stuff on your own?

I bought mine along time ago with the EL paper but yeah, they need to be backed with something. If I can get these it's the 2 rails and 2 hinges only, nothing else included.

#5794 3 years ago

I'm in there like swim wear for the rails.

#5795 3 years ago

those laser cut rails are icy

Quoted from centerflank:

#5796 3 years ago

Wish there was a super shiny chrome version

#5797 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Wish there was a super shiny chrome version

You can always take them somewhere and get them dipped. I'm sure a motorcycle shop sends items out to get chromed all the time.

#5798 3 years ago

Hey Flank - we all know Olivia Wilde is hot - but I assert that Alice Eve has her beat (and she is a Trek girl to boot)

#5799 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Hey Flank - we all know Olivia Wilde is hot - but I assert that Alice Eve has her beat (and she is a Trek girl to boot)

#5800 3 years ago

Has anyone experimented with different springs on the shooter rod to make it easier to hit Gem?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 26.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
There are 9100 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 182.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside