IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 233.
#5402 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Hells Yeah!! Rails are in!!

Boom! I'll work on getting these boxed up, probably make some custom ones from the TWD box

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5403 8 years ago

Worst rails pics evar!

#5404 8 years ago

well I'm officially a tron owner. Been a little bit of a journey but all is good. I ended up with all three translites btw and will sell the 3d and girls one soon if anyone is interested.

Now that I actually have the machine, I look forward to running through this thread and collecting your ideas on making this thing shine. I'm also aware that some of my recent messages here might have been taken the wrong way (and looking back, I can see why) so if so, my apologizes. Now to replace these damn incandescent bulbs.....first task is to find out what really looks good color wise so I'll be looking through all of the vets pics posted here for ideas!

#5405 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Worst rails pics evar!

Hey man.......I don't want to re-wrap them. You have any idea how ******* busy I am?

America Fuck YeahAmerica Fuck Yeah

#5406 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

well I'm officially a tron owner. Been a little bit of a journey but all is good. I ended up with all three translites btw and will sell the 3d and girls one soon if anyone is interested.
Now that I actually have the machine, I look forward to running through this thread and collecting your ideas on making this thing shine. I'm also aware that some of my recent messages here might have been taken the wrong way (and looking back, I can see why) so if so, my apologizes. Now to replace these damn incandescent bulbs.....first task is to find out what really looks good color wise so I'll be looking through all of the vets pics posted here for ideas!

Congrats ! This is the best game !

#5407 8 years ago

I feel like I am drowning in GB slime green Kool-Aid today. Its nice to get back on the grid and into the blue.

AA_(resized).jpgAA_(resized).jpg
AA_(resized).jpegAA_(resized).jpeg
AA_(resized).jpegAA_(resized).jpeg

The batteries were an answer to another post, I will let you all guess which one.

#5408 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

What's the difference between shaking and vibrating?.....hmmmm..

#5409 8 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

The batteries were an answer to another post, I will let you all guess which one.

how many fit in kaneda's vibrator ?

#5410 8 years ago

Only lithium for Special K

#5411 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

how many fit in kaneda's vibrator ?

Suspect it would require "D" size and quite a few to fill all those s**t holes, however.....

#5412 8 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I feel like I am drowning in GB slime green Kool-Aid today. Its nice to get back on the grid and into the blue.
AA_(resized).jpg
AA_(resized).jpeg
AA_(resized).jpeg

Agreed ....life on the grid easily the best thread on Pinside.......

#5413 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Welcome Aboard brother Delta! Glad you found the best game ever!!!!! and Always nice to have a fellow TRON bro closer than fucking Wisconsin!

#5414 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Welcome Aboard brother Delta! Glad you found the best game ever!!!!! and Always nice to have a fellow TRON bro closer than fucking Wisconsin!

Quoted from centerflank:Boom! I'll work on getting these boxed up, probably make some custom ones from the TWD box
image_(resized).jpeg

Can't wait! Just don't get annoyed when I bombard all you guys with questions on how to do the EL lighting!

#5415 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Congrats and welcome!!!....late posting tonight as I was actually playing the machines ( Tron beat the hell out of me, as usual)...

#5416 8 years ago

Can't wait! Just don't get annoyed when I bombard all you guys with questions on how to do the EL lighting!

I know nothing on EL wiring, gio did my wiring.....

Wisconsin rules! Home of the best NFL franchise!

#5417 8 years ago

Ok...Spaten gone, but I still have whisky left....I've done something wrong......guess I need to work on my shots vs. beer ratio......this gets complicated.....

#5418 8 years ago

Don't know how to break it to you gents, but TRON blows harder than a $1,000 hooker.

#5419 8 years ago

Ok. Sorry about that. In retrospect I am a bit jealous of you TRON owners.

To make it up to the 'board' I have attached some pictures of my house to show my, um, commitment to the cause.

However, instead of drinking Marnier straight - I would rather have some of Austin's pride Tito's vodka in a martini
Perhaps Labnip would approve?
IMG_0708_(resized).JPGIMG_0708_(resized).JPG

IMG_0709_(resized).JPGIMG_0709_(resized).JPG

My first two pinball machines will be based on these posters.
IMG_0710_(resized).JPGIMG_0710_(resized).JPG

Oh, and a backlight double sided TRON Legacy poster? Yes please!
IMG_0711_(resized).JPGIMG_0711_(resized).JPG

#5420 8 years ago

So I started to redo the lights - GI is in and went with blue and green. Something about my poppers - not getting enough good light out of them. Also need to change the spotlights (always a pain to get out). Game plays FAST. Love the music. See others with another mix other than standard and will look into getting that too. Did I mention great music and sound effects? 1:50 - need to go to sleep!

#5421 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

To make it up to the 'board' I have attached some pictures of my house to show my, um, commitment to the cause.
However, instead of drinking Marnier straight - I would rather have some of Austin's pride Tito's vodka in a martini
IMG_0708_(resized).JPG
IMG_0709_(resized).JPG
IMG_0710_(resized).JPG
IMG_0711_(resized).JPG

I think the libation choice would be acceptable....but simply not enough room for TRON in that pic....the table must go, or suspect your membership could be in jeopardy....Flank will have to weigh in on this one.....

#5422 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

IMG_0708_(resized).JPG
IMG_0709_(resized).JPG
IMG_0710_(resized).JPG
IMG_0711_(resized).JPG

Tito's es bueno en Austino. Tastes better with a shot of Quorra

#5423 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Awesome room. Fyi, and everyone here knows it, but your pool table's days are numbered!

#5424 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Awesome room. Fyi, and everyone here knows it, but your pool table's days are numbered!

I am already givin it the evil eye

#5425 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am already givin it the evil eye

It is a pretty pool table though....

#5426 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Tito's es bueno en Austino. Tastes better with a shot of Quorra

I don't speak Russian!

#5427 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I don't speak Russian!

I used to kinda. Let's see...

B Austine Tito Xorosho! Something like that anyways.....

#5428 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I think the libation choice would be acceptable....but simply not enough room for TRON in that pic....the table must go, or suspect your membership could be in jeopardy....Flank will have to weigh in on this one.....

I hear ya. I tried to plan ahead by having the pool table only take up 1/3 of the room. The other side is loaded with wall space and outlets

"I heard the chatter" about what a mistake pool tables 'could' be...

IMG_0797_(resized).JPGIMG_0797_(resized).JPG

IMG_0795_(resized).JPGIMG_0795_(resized).JPG

IMG_0798_(resized).JPGIMG_0798_(resized).JPG

IMG_0796_(resized).JPGIMG_0796_(resized).JPG

#5429 8 years ago

looks really nice!

#5430 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I know nothing on EL wiring, gio did my wiring.....
Wisconsin rules! Home of the best NFL franchise!

When My beloved Browns Left. I became a Pack Fan. Loved watching Majowski play and Green Bay hard working town, but then a curse was placed on me and my Team was brought back...18 years later I have been through more pain and torture than a Saw Movie watching my Browns lose year after year.

#5431 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

"I heard the chatter" about what a mistake pool tables 'could' be

Lotta unused receptacles in that room bro! I'm gonna go ahead and pencil you in for host of the gathering of tronsiders 2017. Kidchrisso has dibs this year

#5432 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Lotta unused receptacles in that room bro!

Gotta start somewhere

#5433 8 years ago

Man I could fill that place up.

"Nice Apartment. Lots of space."

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5434 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I hear ya. I tried to plan ahead by having the pool table only take up 1/3 of the room. The other side is loaded with wall space and outlets
"I heard the chatter" about what a mistake pool tables 'could' be...

IMG_0797_(resized).JPGIMG_0795_(resized).JPGIMG_0798_(resized).JPGIMG_0796_(resized).JPG

Ahhh....all is well....plenty of room...nice setup.....time for some grid action...

#5435 8 years ago

Pastor Flank Can you pass the following prayer to the TRON Gods."Dear Tron Gods, Please forgive me as I have been coveting another Pinball machine, these last 3 days. I know that I should not be looking at another machine with such desire. The name of that Pinball is Ghostbusters. Grant me the serenity and Will to stay True to you O' TRON~AMEN"

#5436 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Man I could fill that place up.
"Nice Apartment. Lots of space."
image_(resized).jpg

Man I had a huge Crush on Vicky Vale I'll have to watch that movie again Soon!

#5437 8 years ago

yep. same here. i got the last ticket to the opening midnight showing of that flic when i was a kid. it was a great.

#5438 8 years ago

Pastor Flank Can you pass the following prayer to the TRON Gods."Dear Tron Gods, Please forgive me as I have been coveting another Pinball machine, these last 3 days. I know that I should not be looking at another machine with such desire. The name of that Pinball is Ghostbusters. Grant me the serenity and Will to stay True to you O' TRON~AMEN"

tron-mello-man-1.giftron-mello-man-1.gif

#5439 8 years ago

Don't you mean 9 1/2 weeks?

#5440 8 years ago

It's a slippery slope, be careful

I think MK6 played another machine once and TRON has punished him by never allowing a score over 100 million

#5441 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

tron-mello-man-1.gif

tron-puft-2_(resized).jpgtron-puft-2_(resized).jpg

#5442 8 years ago

Love TRON more than Lamp--of course, who wouldn't! But...more than Lightning Kitty? I think I'm warming up to the ferocious feline...Phffitt-Rowrrr!!

Unknown_(resized).jpegUnknown_(resized).jpeg

#5443 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

tron-puft-2_(resized).jpg

Nice building topper.
Who makes those ?

#5444 8 years ago

It's an Encom product. Check with CF, he's a big Encom guy!

#5445 8 years ago

I need to try this, must be the most bad ass beer ever brewed.

54cc0fb8361e9.image_(resized).jpg54cc0fb8361e9.image_(resized).jpg

#5446 8 years ago

Oh that is impressive. I tried to find your Optimator but the store only had regular Spaten. I know we're not settlers around here, so I'm sticking with the G&T until I find the real deal

#5447 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I need to try this, must be the most bad ass beer ever brewed.
54cc0fb8361e9.image_(resized).jpg

Oooooo... The new golden lightning kitty pistol

#5448 8 years ago

Guys - my tron says to install 4 balls but there are only three switches in the ball holder so I've only installed 3. Is mine missing a switch? If someone wouldn't mind taking a pic of your ball holder so I can compare to mine. Seems like mine only has 3 switches (where the balls rest while not in play)....

EDIT - manual says there are only 3 so I guess mine is fine. 4 in and all is good.

#5449 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

tron-puft-2_(resized).jpg

This is awesome!

#5450 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

It's a slippery slope, be careful
I think MK6 played another machine once and TRON has punished him by never allowing a score over 100 million

Truth, but did you really have to open that wound again? She punishes me enough every time I play her ....gives me this " what the hell do you think you're trying to do" attitude as the disc fires the ball sdtm......damn you TRON ( my true love)..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.