(Topic ID: 54093)

Official TRON lovefest thread, I love it more than Lightning Kitty.

By centerflank

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,054 posts
  • 457 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Twilight1
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is TRON super awesome or are you a hater?”

• TRON is unreal, centerflank is supersmart. 389 votes
    71%
  • TRON blows, voters for this option have a small dingy :( 102 votes
    19%
  • Never played TRON, but if Centerflank likes it, it must be fun!!!! 59 votes
    11%

(550 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,203 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

848E2FEB-2D09-4E84-AE02-B08535EA8840 (resized).jpeg
7659CA12-B1FA-413E-B217-A6AB25B66472 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3239 (resized).jpg
IMG_3237 (resized).jpg
IMG_3201 (resized).jpg
IMG_3198 (resized).jpg
IMG_3197 (resized).jpg
IMG_1930 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
71703595-04CC-40A2-9570-F1C237A70400 (resized).jpeg
88BA2A41-B3A9-4A82-8554-E48B0A7DC409.jpeg
74523D42-985D-4F8A-B1CD-C14E877893A4 (resized).jpeg
20190421_125801 (resized).jpg
20190402_162223 (resized).jpg
Tron-Legacy-WallPaper-tron-legacy-24853362-1919-826 (resized).png

There are 9054 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 182.
#5351 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Authentic TrilogyBeer etched glass is the only approved drinking device.
TRONogy Beer

Tell trilogy we need etched glass pingulps on our trons!

#5352 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Any of you TRON faithful going to TPF next week? Send me a PM, it concerns the AOD.

You can't stop me or my pink glitter pen

#5353 3 years ago

If you don't have a Trilogy etched glass this is an acceptable substitute.

Das Boot

#5354 3 years ago

Das grid

#5355 3 years ago

Somewhat fun story.......A few years ago I had a summer cookout party, one dudes wife challenged me that she could finish a boot full of Newcastle like I did ( I thought we did a 1hour time limit), I completed my boot then passed it to her (6pm'ish), she got about 2/3rds the way through and was a drooling mess. Good times!

I was incoherent that night by 10pm if I remember correctly. The night ended with my wife and 2 of her friends the last 3 outside on the deck in "No pants party" I sadly missed that ......

#5356 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Optimator doesn't go on ice, only shitty American beer needs ice so you can't taste it.

The optimator ok, but the Heineken also not cold? They sell these in the bar in Holland. -1C and ice on the tap. The glass comes out of a special freezer. And you pay extra for all that cold beer

Extra_cold_(resized).jpg

#5357 3 years ago

Added this today. Thanks Flank for the advice on the decal for the speaker panel. Had the ColorDMD arrive today.
Have to say PDI glass on this machine with the dark playfield is one of the best. IMVE and STLE look awesome and CV is much better without the glare but I digress as this is a Tron thread it came out best.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#5359 3 years ago

triple and I haven't been drinking.

#5360 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

triple and I haven't been drinking

Time to start.

#5361 3 years ago

I have to moderate myself in the future for Monday night TRON drink events....passed out on the couch shortly after my last post ( whenever that was).....woke up this morning....machines still on.....Wife never came down...guess she figured I passed out or died....whew..massive headache today.....

#5362 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

F it... I can't let you guys drink alone on a Monday night. Opening up "the Cabinet" then going to Tron.

Upvote for Kool-Aid pitcher! Oh-Yeahhhhhhhhh! Or, as bit would say, "YESYESYESYESYES!"

#5363 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I have to moderate myself in the future for Monday night TRON drink events....passed out on the couch shortly after my last post ( whenever that was).....woke up this morning....machines still on.....Wife never came down...guess she figured I passed out or died....whew..massive headache today.....

TRON lover of the week award goes to you! Congrats! I believe the prize is labnips TRON LE.

#5364 3 years ago

Anyone want to sell this guy your TRON?

Mine is "really" nice but not a good fit for him.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-tron-legacy-pro-stern-2011-2016#post-3018715

#5365 3 years ago

Woof, I drank too much last night, better fix it.

Hair of the Dog

#5366 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

TRON lover of the week award goes to you! Congrats! I believe the prize is labnips TRON LE.

#5367 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-tron-legacy-pro-stern-2011-2016#post-3018715

Too tight?

#5368 3 years ago

Get that hot bitch ready for shipping.

images_(resized).jpeg

#5369 3 years ago

I think I need to go to the bar for wings & bloody marry's

Tron+kitty+found+it+on+the+interwebs_5bb6c3_4113981_(resized).jpg

#5370 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

passed out on the couch shortly after my last post ( whenever that was).....woke up this morning....machines still on.....Wife never came

I hate it when that happens.

#5371 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Not a good fit as I'm not even sure you're serious about selling. If you are PM me. In fact anyone serious about selling one, PM me. Thanks guys

#5372 3 years ago

I banked the gem shot off the TRON stand ups once last night in 3 games....sooo it is possible

#5373 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I banked the gem shot off the TRON stand ups once last night in 3 games....sooo it is possible

I double tapped gem off the plunge the other day. Beat that!

#5374 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not a good fit as I'm not even sure you're serious about selling. If you are PM me. In fact anyone serious about selling one, PM me. Thanks guys

9k and its yours

#5375 3 years ago

Noooooooooooo

#5376 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I hit gem with the lower left flipper just an hour ago...

If anyone but TRON Leader said this was possible I woulda been somewhat doubtful...

That being said, I actually did this today and was amazed that it happened. Ball started on the inside of the left flipper, hung on it just enough to give it some right spin and damned if it didn't loop right thru Gem! Not sure who was more surprised of the backdoor attack, me or Gem...

#5377 3 years ago

Don't worry, it will go as a down payment on that perfectly priced one thats FS in Texaco

#5378 3 years ago

31396086_(resized).jpg

#5379 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

See my serious for sale thread for Tron LE

First $45,045 gets it

#5380 3 years ago

Ok Troniacs....just because I face planted on the couch last night due to improper body weight vs. alcohol level, this does not eliminate hair of the dog tonight ( after I get my Son home from soccer practice):

image_(resized).jpg

#5381 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ok Troniacs....just because I face planted on the couch last night due to improper body weight vs. alcohol level, this does not eliminate hair of the dog tonight ( after I get my Son home from soccer practice):

image_(resized).jpg

e0cb7b21c16d1b2ac6579884f944b367_(resized).jpg

#5382 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

See my serious for sale thread for Tron LE
First $45,045 gets it

Someday down the road someone will unearth this thread, see this price and remark "Man, I wish I was around when Tron LE's were still affordable..."

#5383 3 years ago

Yes.
Yes they will

#5384 3 years ago

When the first kitten is elected autarch of Neo Meow Americas, many Tronsiders will be canonized

#5385 3 years ago

wait what....? I had to put the bar in and upgrade my machines

IMG_20160308_193314_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160308_193348_(resized).jpg

#5386 3 years ago

Well Flank! So it begins! They might be taking over and are hitting the Jäger now...F..k.. Just take a look of ears of concentration not good

image_(resized).jpeg

#5387 3 years ago

....welcome to the grid

IMG_20160308_194529_(resized).jpg

#5388 3 years ago

I nominate kidchrisso's house for this year's gathering of the tronsiders. Libations for everybody!

#5389 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Well Flank! So it begins! They might be taking over and are hitting the Jäger now...F..k.. Just take a look of ears of concentration not good

image_(resized).jpeg

That's one serious kitty.....if it breaks 100 million, I'm filing a club complaint.....

#5390 3 years ago

Don't worry MK6...He is a Novice but drunk so killing it ...for a drunk damn Kitty! Scares me a bit but I won't let him play sober and I can be redeemed! F...him anyway he barfs hair balls all the damn time!! And they look like Tron light jets...yes this is real troncat barf!

image_(resized).jpeg

#5391 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Don't worry MK6...He is a Novice but drunk so killing it ...for a drunk damn Kitty! Scares me a bit but I won't let him play sober and I can be redeemed! F...him anyway he barfs hair balls all the damn time!! And they look like Tron light jets...yes this is real troncat barf!

image_(resized).jpeg

What the hell is that!!!....real troncat barf?.....guess I can appreciate the color....yikes!!!....

#5392 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

wait what....? I had to put the bar in and upgrade my machines

OUTSTANDING. Way to represent.

#5393 3 years ago

Anyone know where to find a Tron translite signed by Stern & Borg? I had found one on eBay, but when I received the package, the translite had fallen out during transit due to poor packaging. Now I'm looking for another one. Anyone have any leads? Thanks!

#5394 3 years ago

everyone musta spent that last 24 hours playing tron, i guess....
( ( (( ping )) ) )

#5395 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

( ( (( ping )) ) )

I was enthralled by new podcasts, sorry.....Im off to grab my 2nd TWD tomorrow.

Picking up the long awaited rails for a few of my TRON friends

TRON 4 EVA!!!!!!!

#5396 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

( ( (( ping )) ) )

Not too far from the truth--been playing like crazy as I was determined to get back to Portal. Finally did it, then drained all the balls in record time...been so long since I was there I forgot what to shoot at. Any tips appreciated--in case I get back there again.

#5397 3 years ago

Thought i'd take the Tron thread activity graph from the top of the page and get a little artsy fartsy with it...

yo mamma

the shape of our journey dude...

loves the post man

#5398 3 years ago

Nice file names!

#5399 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Nice file names!

Was wondering if anyone would see those little Easter eggs. Happy Friday

#5400 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I was enthralled by new podcasts, sorry.....Im off to grab my 2nd TWD tomorrow.
Picking up the long awaited rails for a few of my TRON friends
TRON 4 EVA!!!!!!!

Hells Yeah!! Rails are in!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 399.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La, CA
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Bernardo , CA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 26.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9054 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 182.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside