IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 233.
#5101 8 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Does anyone know if there is another 12v auxiliary plug in TRON in the backbox for the colorDMD? I am using the aux power wire near the shooter for my arcade cab.... I thought there was another one somewhere I could get 12v?
Oops looking at the directions it appears the power cable from colorDMD has a Y adapter so it can route the power to the existing plug and the colordmd. Phew! NEvermind

You only have one powered mod? We'll submit this to flank for membership review.

#5102 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

You only have one powered mod? We'll submit this to flank for membership review.

Has to be a misprint....hopefully, he fixes it BEFORE Flank sees this...

#5103 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Two mods actually - Elis ramp lighting and the arcade mod. Two essential components in the TRON club

#5104 8 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Two mods actually - Elis ramp lighting and the arcade mod. Two essential components in the TRON club

That and you'll be beta testing Tron later today but no shares, livestream announcement coming soon!

#5105 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

That and you'll be beta testing Tron later today but no shares, livestream announcement coming soon!

What's this beta testing? No secrets here or thy shall be cast out.

#5106 8 years ago

No secrets. Just a few people that already have ColorDMD installed making sure all is well before the release.

#5107 8 years ago

#5108 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What's this beta testing? No secrets here or thy shall be cast out.

No worries centerflank, all good things to those who buy CDMD will be revealed soon.

#5109 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

No worries centerflank, all good things to those who buy CDMD will be revealed soon.

Im out, bought stock in Avocados.

#5110 8 years ago

yum, avocados.

#5111 8 years ago

Tick tock

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5112 8 years ago

Better be changing those red condoms to some naked flex LEDs! Nice choice on those flashers by the disc, I have the same ones.

#5113 8 years ago

Thanks for the lead on new rubber discs from http://www.pinball.center. Ordered a couple and some clear rubber rings.

#5114 8 years ago

how much do you charge for disc installs sir??

Quoted from centerflank:

Tick tock
image_(resized).jpeg

#5115 8 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

how much do you charge for disc installs sir??

Trade for a TWD premium.

I've had my disc motor with new pad upside down on a flat surface with a whole bunch of weights on it the last 20 hours. Lock it down tight!!!!!

#5116 8 years ago

Tron CDMD livestream tomorrow!

Twitch.tv/gapinball

Starting around 12PST/3EST and going for several hours.

#5117 8 years ago

Is there a way to tone down the strength of the shooter lane kick out coil?

Mine wants to knock a hole in the metal protector it feels like! Murderous!

#5118 8 years ago

WTF?

Screen_Shot_2016-02-22_at_11.05.04_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-22_at_11.05.04_PM_(resized).png

#5119 8 years ago

Crazy pirates!

Word is out about the new POTC VE.

Those bastards, it's sinking ships for all the collectors

#5120 8 years ago

Hey

Anyone watching this new series on cable called Vinyl with Quorra in it?

#5121 8 years ago

Clear rubber conversion finally complete, new clear disc, waxed up, bent the Cliffy a bit for the right side of the scoop, plastic protectors for the sling/outlane installed.....I might leave a little DNA inside this tonight.

#5122 8 years ago

Disc area looks nice with the clears....

#5123 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

.....I might leave a little DNA inside this tonight.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5124 8 years ago

Ok, so I installed the ColorDMD today and it looks great, but now I have reflections from the playfield on the ColorDMD. Obviously, I'd rather not remove the transparent plastic screen to protect the ColorDMD so I'm wondering what others have done to avoid glare (not from, but on the DMD itself).

#5125 8 years ago

I just removed all my playfield lights, now the ColorDMD looks amazing

#5126 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I just removed all my playfield lights, now the ColorDMD looks amazing

GENIUS!!! Did you use a sledgehammer or a jackhammer? Just want to make sure I do it right!

#5127 8 years ago

Would those glare guards from comet help

#5128 8 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

GENIUS!!! Did you use a sledgehammer or a jackhammer? Just want to make sure I do it right!

Flanker mailed me a jar of secret sauce with instructions to apply generously on each bulb. After waiting a few mins, the bulbs unscrewed themselves and ran screaming out the door. Who knew

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#5129 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Would those glare guards from comet help

Isn't that for the opposite problem where the DMD reflects on the glass? I have the issue that the lights from the playfield reflect on the DMD.

#5130 8 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Isn't that for the opposite problem where the DMD reflects on the glass? I have the issue that the lights from the playfield reflect on the DMD.

You should probably send me a color DMD and I'll figure out a solution to the problem.

#5131 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You should probably send me a color DMD and I'll figure out a solution to the problem.

I should! It looks really great on an LE! Oh wait... never mind.

#5132 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

...and include some avocados

#5133 8 years ago

Tron ColorDMD game play vid

http://www.twitch.tv/gapinball/v/49574828

#5134 8 years ago

The dotted images look ok, the Hi-res are not so good, I never liked those (saw these also on ST and SM). Probably going to invest in one as you cab also set the total screen on just blue.

#5135 8 years ago

ooh, I like Tile. Mines in ready, bring the code!

#5136 8 years ago

As the dev my favorite is scan, but plenty of choices. 8-bit is my least favorite though tile looks good as well. I like Dots XL on this one as well.

I will say that I develop all titles using normal Dots.

#5137 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

As the dev my favorite is scan, but plenty of choices. 8-bit is my least favorite though tile looks good as well. I like Dots XL on this one as well.
I will say that I develop all titles using normal Dots.

Thank you for your efforts!!! I'm a scan guy, too (minority, I know)...just enjoy it more (except for certain clips)...have had a Sigma in TRONLE for awhile...anxious to see the colorized version.....

#5138 8 years ago

Friday I'm still fixing a couple tiny bugs we spotted yesterday. Four hours of straight Tron is a lot of Tron. I feel bad I didn't get to SOS like the other two, one shot away too!

#5139 8 years ago

Not that many of you know me personally, but last Saturday night my Dad suffered a rupture in his brain stem and was put on life support. B/c he was an organ donor the process took a few days but He was officially pronounced dead Tuesday and I will be burying him Friday. Reason I bring this up is because he was an Organ donor and even at 77 years old, a Cold Coors light drinking bad boy motor head guy still was able to donate his liver to a 40 year old and kidneys to a 60 year old and help save 2 lives. If your not, you should think about being an organ donor. Its amazing what they can do. And you never know whom you can help save. I've been absent on here the past week and will be for a few more days while I attend to my Fathers' Funeral.

#5140 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Not that many of you know me personally, but last Saturday night my Dad suffered a rupture in his brain stem and was put on life support. B/c he was an organ donor the process took a few days but He was officially pronounced dead Tuesday and I will be burying him Friday. Reason I bring this up is because he was an Organ donor and even at 77 years old, a Cold Coors light drinking bad boy motor head guy still was able to donate his liver to a 40 year old and kidneys to a 60 year old and help save 2 lives. If your not, you should think about being an organ donor. Its amazing what they can do. And you never know whom you can help save. I've been absent on here the past week and will be for a few more days while I attend to my Fathers' Funeral.

TRON club is sending a ton of good vibes your way, Ill pick up some Coors light next time Im at the store in remembrance. Sorry for your loss TronBro!

#5141 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss.....thanks for posting, though.....will have you in thoughts.....take care....

#5142 8 years ago

Raising a libation in respect for kporter's pops tonight!

#5143 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Raising a libation in respect for kporter's pops tonight!

ditto.....

#5144 8 years ago

so sorry for your loss kporter ....

nothing but good vibes being sent your way. hope your family is hanging in there and it sounds like your dad was one kick ass dude.

#5145 8 years ago

Sorry for your loss, I'm a doner as well. No sense in taking all my vital Tron loving organs to the grave.

#5146 8 years ago

Ya know what, 946286, you've always been a very positive dude on the Tronside, I know you will be there for your family.

May the Jeff Bridges' be with you.

#5147 8 years ago

Best of luck in these hard times.......sorry for your loss.

#5148 8 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

#5149 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Ya know what, 946286, you've always been a very positive dude on the Tronside, I know you will be there for your family.
May the Jeff Bridges' be with you.

image_(resized).jpeg

My scores are nowhere near yours, but, in a strange coincidence I got High Score #2 just last night, and my initials I use are TY, but stranger still, my last name starts with a D. You gave your Tron the D, for me!

#5150 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

My scores are nowhere near yours, but, in a strange coincidence I got High Score #2 just last night, and my initials I use are TY, but stranger still, my last name starts with a D. You gave your Tron the D, for me!

That's hilarious! I love giving the D!

I've been asked a few times why my initials aren't my real initials - not that you asked - but it came from my high school years. I'd been using the acronym for Throw Your Desk for other situations. Then when I finally got on a score board, it was the first I thought to use, and it stuck, much to my mom's disapproval. She thinks I lack Carmichael pride.

Congrats on another score on the Board! It's funny on games we own and play a lot, how difficult it becomes to get our initials stamped in for a high score.

Cheers!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.