image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_20130909_161044_480.jpg
WP_20140808_23_14_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20140808_22_46_26_Pro.jpg
WP_20140808_22_00_46_Pro.jpg
IMG_20130716_175959_366.jpg
IMG_20131030_131038_479.jpg
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Picking up a NIB ACDC LUCI next weekend -- was looking for to hear some great ACDC stories !!

Ordered Cliffy protectors today for the Jukebox, Hells Bells scoops, 2pc shooter ejects and Rail Guard that I plan on installing prior to the first play. Can't wait to play LUCI !!!

#2 9 years ago

Luci kicks my ass...end of story.
20140506_202122.jpg20140506_202122.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Use lock title on the bell threads . It will loosen and drag on play field. Transitor for flipper will blow if you cradle ball too long. Shaker motor is awesome. Switched out let there be rock song for shoot to thrill. Lower play field flipper rubbers kept coming off. Tried hairspray and new black rubbers, all ok.
TRC mod from pinball refinery is great. Lots of mods avail for this game. I have too many mods to list.Went with pinball pro backbox speakers and a Polk sub but my Metallica sounds way better with stock backbox and Polk sub.

#4 9 years ago

image-404.jpgimage-404.jpgimage-807.jpgimage-807.jpgimage-485.jpgimage-485.jpgimage-538.jpgimage-538.jpgimage-25.jpgimage-25.jpgimage-549.jpgimage-549.jpgimage-941.jpgimage-941.jpgimage-903.jpgimage-903.jpgimage-254.jpgimage-254.jpgimage-466.jpgimage-466.jpgimage-495.jpgimage-495.jpgimage-9.jpgimage-9.jpgimage-990.jpgimage-990.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-626.jpgimage-626.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Also trough metal needed to be rewelded welded,reseat trough connectors , had to file lockdown bar to get it to lock correctly. Switched out center post near bell for wider one to cut down on straight down the middle drains.Great game. You will enjoy yours.

#6 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-841.jpgimage-841.jpgimage-631.jpgimage-631.jpgimage-12.jpgimage-12.jpgimage-179.jpgimage-179.jpgimage-352.jpgimage-352.jpgimage-558.jpgimage-558.jpgimage-503.jpgimage-503.jpgimage-363.jpgimage-363.jpg

#7 9 years ago

Funny mine doesn't suffer from down the centre drains. Put a wider one on and found it worse so went back to superbands mini rubber.

#8 9 years ago

Pinball life led flasher lightning bolts there a must enjoy a great game.

#9 9 years ago

I held off buying Acdc premium, I didn't think I'd like a music pin, and while I like the music of acdc, I was not a super fan, meaning that I like the big hits 'Back in Black' 'TNT' etc.. but not so much some of the newer songs.

But I kept reading how great of a pin it was, and just kept it on the back of my mind. When Luci came out, I was interested in the new art package and was planning to look into one, however at the same time must have been a group of people who also wanted to upgrade to the Luci. And I found a local owner who had a super nice 'Refinery edition' of regular premium for a very fair price. Much less than the Luci would be, so I bought that. Not really knowing what to expect, I had only played around 10 games on Premium up to this point. I really liked the game and find its one of my favorites. I like to call it my 'most Fun' pin.

I didn't care for a few songs so I ended up swapping out the following :

War Machine - The Mob Rules (Sabbath)
Rosie - You Could Be Mine (GNR)
R&R Train - Nightrain (GNR)
LTBR - Shoot to Thrill
Hell ain't a bad place - Have a Drink on Me
(this last one, I think has a clever lyric to fit the lower PF "forget about the cheque well get hell to pay")

Overall, I think this is a fantastic pin and don't plan to leave my lineup for a long long time.

#10 9 years ago

Just picked up my HOU premium yesterday from Eskaybee. Has a ton of mods, but I install the best mod on this game this morning...

Welcome to the family Helen!

IMG_8443.JPGIMG_8443.JPG

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#11 9 years ago

Wow Acdc has legs. Still being raved about. I had the first ACDC in Florida. It was a Pro from a launch party. I told pinsiders it was a home run and proceeded to have to defend it for months to come.

It just has that one more game addiction. Rude fast and a kick your balls. You can not master it on stock settings. I SOLD my entire collection because of this pin. BEWARE the Acdc effect.

After having both prem and pro I settled on the blazing fast and reliable Pro. It's my flipper training pin. You WILL learn ball control and bounce passes or die! Ramps are easier to hit on the Pro also. Not sure why.

I upgraded it with Premium trim from a fellow pinsider that wanted the black trim. Hemi bell mod and Flipper fid speaker upgrade are must.

I love the Angus face. It's right off highway to hell album. And it represents the bad attitude of the Pro. It says You think you can play? Show me.

image-226.jpgimage-226.jpg
#12 9 years ago

Some nice looking pics !!!!

#13 9 years ago

Game looks great! I am sure you will love it! Hopefully, I will have a story soon...I want to pick this game up.

#14 9 years ago

It's my number 1 baby, first nib

Great pin to mod to !! Have added a lot since below picture
Made several YouTube movies but inbox experience is only once

image-465.jpgimage-465.jpg

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

Game looks great! I am sure you will love it! Hopefully, I will have a story soon...I want to pick this game up.

I might as well cave in and buy a NIB luci if you, todd, mike & tim N are all looking for one! lol.

got my azz handed to me at Chriss' house the other night. I got a *little* angry at one point. This pic sums it up.

image-667.jpgimage-667.jpg
#16 9 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

image.jpg 119 KB

This game looks like an episode of hoarders. You need an intervention.

#17 9 years ago

I currently enjoy ACDC at a local bowling ally. Will hopefully get one in a couple of years.

#18 9 years ago

I believe their is an AC/DC under all that stuff

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

I believe their is an AC/DC under all that stuff

Believe it or not, I think he missed a spot on that PF.

#20 9 years ago

Our premium with a much improved hell.

IMG_1087.JPGIMG_1087.JPG
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This game looks like an episode of hoarders. You need an intervention.

Yeah , things got out of hand. I am on a upcoming hoader's episode. Dept of Health is going to tear down my house if I can't get better.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

IMG_1087.JPG 278 KB

Dud that looks sweeeet!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

VERY VERY VERY COOL ... or in this case HOT!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Just picked up my HOU premium yesterday from Eskaybee. Has a ton of mods, but I install the best mod on this game this morning...

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_8443.JPG 279 KB

LOVE THAT BACK GLASS !!!

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

LOVE THAT BACK GLASS !!!

I know right? Who doesn't love a seductive devil lady with nice tits wearing sexy lingerie?

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#26 9 years ago

Just a pf mod question. Whats the best way to tighten the outlanes? Possibly using Williams star posts? bigger rubbers? anyone use anything and if so can you give me the rubber measurements etc thanks

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

IMG_1087.JPG 278 KB

Where did you buy this?

#28 9 years ago

Picking Luci up next Saturday...very excited!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Picking Luci up next Saturday...very excited!

Did you buy the one from Mark in B-more?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_8443.JPG 279 KB

Who makes that topper, please?

#31 9 years ago

Luci is a beast....I still haven't cracked 200 MM on here yet....think that will change soon with the update that came out a month or so ago.....my scores have been trending up

IMG_20140427_102409 - Copy.jpgIMG_20140427_102409 - Copy.jpg

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I might as well cave in and buy a NIB luci if you, todd, mike & tim N are all looking for one!

Do it Dave. I believe this is a pin you can have duplicates of in your circle of friends. It's fast, fun and brings you back from more. Always a crowd pleaser.

Quoted from MJW:

Yeah , things got out of hand. I am on a upcoming hoader's episode. Dept of Health is going to tear down my house if I can't get better.

MJW where did you get the cover for over the band? I like how that cleans that space up,

Chris

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

MJW where did you get the cover for over the band? I like how that cleans that space up,
Chris

85VETT was making them...shoot him a PM

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-roof-top-mod-final-version-pricing-and-video-now-available

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Did you buy the one from Mark in B-more?

Nope

#36 9 years ago

I actually don't show I sold him one. Thanks for the plug though Just wanted to advise since looking at the picks his looks more like the metal version someone else was selling (I think overseas) as mine are more see through when the light flashed. Mines close to that though. I have 4 left without lights. Figured I'd just hold them for now and take them to the next pinball show for a swap meet but I'd sell them for $45 (shipped in the lower 48) if someone wants one.

Not sure if it was cost or just market saturation of AC/DC stuff but there didn't seem to be much interest in them so I stopped making them. If interest spikes again I'd be willing to make another batch though. If you are handy with a soldering iron I can easily talk you through adding lights if you wanted to add them.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

It's a Matt McKee topper.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

I've got one of these... it's a work of art, solid...solid...solid

#40 9 years ago

Another example of a band topper with led flashers above the band

image.jpgimage.jpg

#41 9 years ago

I am adding a third color changing light to mine. When the band moves, they are illuminated with red, yellow and blue LEDs from above. Trying to finalize this this weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premle-mod-band-stand-cover-mezelmods

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Do it Dave. I believe this is a pin you can have duplicates of in your circle of friends. It's fast, fun and brings you back from more. Always a crowd pleaser.

Chris

Got it from a guy in Australia . Not sure if he still makes them. That empty space always bothered me. Pm me and I'll see if I still have his email.

#43 9 years ago

I got mine indirectly from swinks. He's on pinside.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Where did you buy this?

As linked to above, it came from Aurich. He sells all the Helen parts for AC/DC.
This part is not really designed for the premiums. It was meant to cover the Angus face on the Pro model.
We had to do some extensive modding to get it to work in the lower playfield window of the premium, but it looks fantastic when complete.

#45 9 years ago

Very happy with mine and blue to match as it's a back in black it has led flashers under the acdc logo

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-36.jpgimage-36.jpg

#46 9 years ago

Can't help to post a couple of blurry pics of mine.
20140711_204954.jpg20140711_204954.jpg

20140711_204833.jpg20140711_204833.jpg
#47 9 years ago

Finally put my EL wire on the crossover ramp, I tied it into the cannon flasher.

#48 9 years ago

I need to find a sweet Topper ....
Love Mezels new Horns -- but a Topper is needed with it for sure.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I currently enjoy ACDC at a local bowling ally. Will hopefully get one in a couple of years.

Stop by anytime and enjoy mine for awhile!

IMG_20131030_131038_479.jpgIMG_20131030_131038_479.jpg
#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Beez:

but a Topper is needed with it for sure.

I am making more Train toppers now, I will also have 18 sets of drum mods and 50 SG Guitars available this week.

[email protected]

Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-thread-2-share-your-pics-stories- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.