75C42A82-807F-4981-9E51-07E780D8DD33 (resized).jpeg
A1399972-8081-4183-A1A8-E984DAC39E17 (resized).jpeg
QwS3oky (resized).png
20211027_162019 (resized).jpg
234092E4-FEC5-4EB1-82D0-6A9CB7F93522 (resized).jpeg
3F1BA6BC-9353-48DD-A5AF-060A3C0F0188 (resized).jpeg
CDC228FB-89CC-499F-924F-9CA1130CF514 (resized).jpeg
66DF9D63-5966-4EAD-877A-FF9A7C4CE813 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider onemilemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 2 years ago

Definitely would have liked to see the Mechagodzilla mech make it's way to the Pro because the jump ramp looks like a fun IMDN callback, but I understand how then you kinda also have to have the sculpted Godzilla. Just feels like a pretty wide disparity in Pro vs. Premium. It's business and all that and I wasn't a buyer on this one anyway, but it doesn't give me the feel-goods about where things are trending for future Pro vs. Premium setups.

That said, it looks like another killer Elwin shooter, I will be dropping some location coins/QR scans/whatever for sure.

#151 2 years ago

Looks like no Pro/Premium-specific feature videos yet - just the trailer from yesterday. Wonder if they are coming or are just getting scrapped.

#243 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Not at this new pricing. I could agree with that take when it was $5800 shipped but now it just feels like a terrible value. Also this pro has literally nothing in it. You would have thought that with new pricing they would have felt compelled to leave more in the Pro. I am baffled that they didn’t leave the building moving up and down in the Pro (no lock). That would have still given the. Prem mechagodzilla, the bridge, the building ball lock, and the sculpts. This game is like having stranger things pro without the demogorgon. Just my 2c

This is kinda where I am at with this - the price increase is quite noticeable in terms of game inclusions on the Premium, but it doesn't feel like the Pro was enhanced enough to justify the increase (obvious supply/demand issues aside, so it's kinda obvious why the price went up). I would've been content if they left the Mechagodzilla mech in instead of the building or bridge, even.

#313 2 years ago

Game looks incredible. Hope to see a Pro stream soon.

#353 2 years ago

I care zero about Godzilla and want this game lol. I love the campiness. The callbacks to Elwin's other games - jump ramp (IM), helix ramp (JP) and magnet hold (AIQ) - are superb. The shots look insane.

I just wish the pro was able to retain at least one of the three fun mechs. Yeah, magna grab is cool, but the gap just feels too wide. I think they could've made the jump ramp work. So with that much of a difference, and the price bump, I'm not sure I can justify the price tag

Please bookmark this post for when I am selling a pin to get a pro.

#508 2 years ago

^ I think above poster is confusing BOC tracks.

#544 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

I wonder if the Godzilla ball lock on the pro uses the Magna Grab to hold the ball when the BOC music starts?
I can't decide if I want the Pro or the Premium. I don't think Ill miss the mecha bash toy, the bridge, or the building. I do like the physical ball lock but is that worth the 2k+ difference?? What I love about the game the most is the sounds, movie clip integration and those shots and ramps. Man, I wish I could see some Pro game play to make my choice. the longer I wait, the longer I have to wait on getting my machine.

The building shot would sometimes spit out the left side and feed the ball to the magna grab, right? I'm not sure the pro can do that - was looking at some closeup playfield photos and it looked like the left side was closed on the pro. Definitely want to see the coding differences in the two for sure because I'm in the same boat as you regarding the mechs (although I would like the right side jump ramp).

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

The music and sound is my reservation about this title.

Maybe my expectations were low after AIQ, but I thought the sound on the stream was fantastic. Godzilla theme, BOC, and a bunch of Deadpool-like uptempo tracks for other modes and battles? Yes, please. Callouts are monotone for a reason and it enhances the theme immersion imo.

#652 2 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

I'm wondering if in the pro version, is the bottom floor just a bash toy or does it open to let the ball swing around to the Magna Grab? I would assume the latter the way the game played.

Mayyyybe it spits out behind the big staple, but I'm concerned it's just a bash.

Screenshot_20210920-195127_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210920-195127_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#822 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

IMO, I don’t care about the Mecagodzilla magnet jump ramp. I’d be ok with the pro quick loop and non moving stand up targets.
I’m not sure about the bridge but that looks cool
IMO the building looks super cool like not sure if it’s necessary but like the moving T-Rex on JP it just looks boss.
I’m getting an LE but if not I’d probably wait and play both pro and premium and decide. It’s just with the LE there is no time to play it before deciding.

I'm like the reverse of this. I would miss the jump ramp the most on the pro, I think.

I can easily see the building mech being a maintenance nightmare, and the bridge could be the same. But I love the jump shot to the magnet and would've loved to have those in there even if Mechagodzilla was just a plastic.

1 week later
#1014 2 years ago

Definitely in agreement that Pro looks like a ton of game. Anyone else concerned about the flipper gap being too wide or is it the art messing with my eyes?

3 weeks later
#1427 2 years ago

Got out to play this on location earlier this week and it far exceeded my expectations. It was a Pro, and it still has a ton to shoot for and is incredibly engaging; having not played the Premium at all, I'd be perfectly satisfied with a Pro at home. Callouts and directions are already in a really good spot, objectives are clear(ish) and there was a good mix of challenges in the modes. My small gripe would be that it's a bit on the dark side, lighting-wise. Ready to go back and drop some more coins soon!

#1447 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Drilled a hole in back, put in jewelry wire and attached him to existing posts behind. Easy peasy, huge Godzilla to left of building, flying mothra and Ghidorahs three heads coming up out of the circular habitrails next

Link to where you found this one if you don't mind sharing? Keeping an eye in case this one becomes a future own. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

9,000 (OBO)
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider onemilemore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group?tu=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.