75C42A82-807F-4981-9E51-07E780D8DD33 (resized).jpeg
A1399972-8081-4183-A1A8-E984DAC39E17 (resized).jpeg
QwS3oky (resized).png
20211027_162019 (resized).jpg
234092E4-FEC5-4EB1-82D0-6A9CB7F93522 (resized).jpeg
3F1BA6BC-9353-48DD-A5AF-060A3C0F0188 (resized).jpeg
CDC228FB-89CC-499F-924F-9CA1130CF514 (resized).jpeg
66DF9D63-5966-4EAD-877A-FF9A7C4CE813 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#636 2 years ago

If anyone gets a beat on a LE or decides to bail and wants to "pay it forward" let me know . I told my buddy he could have my LE and not gonna renig on him now that I want it so right now looks like a premium for me . I also gave a random pinsider my Elvira spot for the latest run at no charge ... Not in this hobby to cash in so hopefully the good pin karma will come my way ..but if not premium is fine I guess

#641 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So is this pre-production or is this (what appears to be) paper city scape going to be the standard? Or is this sticker coated plastic...hard to tell
I was hoping for a vacuum formed background. This looks like the glue came undone on the seam folds and the building has what appears to be tears in it.
This was from the factory photos https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rae05gdrdbyu040/AAAUXLYJ7ZUlrhzA9Zz1UBo4a/Hi%20Res%20Gallery/Premium/Details-Strobe?dl=0&preview=Godzilla-Premium-Details-Strobe-30.JPG&subfolder_nav_tracking=1
[quoted image]

Wow that does look like paper! LOL, I am sure its at least cheap plastic

The 3D printers will fix this, though the sinking building will be tough as it cant be thick.

#724 2 years ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

The official trailer says 'Can Godzilla Save the Earth'.
I can only hope this catchy tune from Godzilla vs The Smog Monster (Hedorah) is incorporated somehow...maybe final wizard mode?
"SAVE THE EARTH...see the evil problem around us.....SAVE THE EARTH....the solution stop pollution...SAVE THE EARTH"."
The Japanese hippies sell it.

I hope not LOL

#727 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

They kept blowing it off by saying Keith set it to extra hard, but there was clearly a reason he did that. You do not just ignore a major selling point of the game for no reason. I'm guessing there was either something wrong with the mech or code for it that they didn't want it to be seen. It seemed to work the one time they hit it, but really, there is no reason you wouldn't want to make a big focus on one of the huge features of the prem/LE unless something wasn't quite ready to show yet. Whatever it is, I'm sure they will get it fixed up and ready once they are shipping, but I'm not buying the "we set it hard" excuse.

I was thinking the same thing there was also a point where Keith just walked out wonder if he was about to trigger something.

#735 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

“Unownable”.
Yeah…. No. Walking Dead is an amazing game with stick code. Better with the Cleland code? Maybe. I’ll give you that. But it doesn’t change anything. If Stern pays money for voices and other assets, they put fewer mechs on the playfield.
You can prefer one option or the other, but you can’t have both. Want to change it with after market code? Cool. Want to put that code on display for everyone to see, such that it becomes embarrassing for Stern? Not cool.

I think you are right here, explains how they got so much in Zilla...Mando lacking a little but kills it with voice acting and asserts which are key to that title.

#738 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Don't stick up for him Adam I do get there will be give and take and Stern is only going to spend so much to not kill profit margins. But that doesn't negate the fact that Cleland saved both of those pins for me and many, many other owners.

My comments are more about what stern spends their $$$ on . I haven't played guardians with his code , but he did a great job on stranger things .

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from CthulhuTilted:

This is my main concern regarding the pro. I think there are only two targets though and one looks hittable from lower left flipper.

I gotta be honest pro on this one is weak ...unless you just love the theme.

#810 2 years ago
Quoted from CthulhuTilted:

...or you don't think the fancy mechs justify another $1.2k+ ?

To me modern pinball is all about mechs , it's what made the games in the 90s rock. Pro has not one true mech , I'll give you this the magna captive ball is nice .

Gone are the days of sparky , or heck even the spinner in turtles or demo gorgan in ST.

#819 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes the simple fan layout with a bash target in the middle is gone…. Replaced by a playfield with more flippers, shots both up and across the playfield… loops galore… and way more interesting geometry and things to shoot for.

Not saying the pro is a bad game but it's missing A LOT vs the premium . The more interesting design doesn't cost more to make thats just Elwin. Just my opinion .

#849 2 years ago

In regards to the diverter, the issue is it really can only be different when lock is lit. Reason being the through the building shot changes to a up kicker to the top of the building, unless that has a way to spit the ball back out?

It a shame and I hope I am wrong because I dont really see the point of diverting the balls only in that moment.

#852 2 years ago
Quoted from bocce:

looks like it does. Check the clip. It feeds onto the ramp.

Interesting I see how it does it by moving the building ...slows game play a bit but I'm good with it !

#854 2 years ago

Attack Peter makes some nice Zilla art

#877 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I agree - really looking forward to this game

I think the art is great too .... Not a huge fan of how he depicted Zilla but he really does a great job of the art being relevant to the playfield layout .

#926 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The rotating mech seems cool but I almost thing it would have been better as a simple raiseable jump ramp. My thinking being, shooting it and hitting Mechagodzilla then rotating and hitting targets then rotating back to hit Mechagodzilla one more time seems odd. It would almost be better if it started as target bank and only rotated to start Mechagodzilla and then stayed like that during the MB. But then you'd miss out on that sweet, sweet spinner action most of the time. I definitely see the Pro being a solid option for this machine overall but I do tend to hope for that with each release.

Drop targets that revealed a ramp could have done the trick.. but it's cool as is .

3 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group?tu=mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.