75C42A82-807F-4981-9E51-07E780D8DD33 (resized).jpeg
A1399972-8081-4183-A1A8-E984DAC39E17 (resized).jpeg
QwS3oky (resized).png
20211027_162019 (resized).jpg
234092E4-FEC5-4EB1-82D0-6A9CB7F93522 (resized).jpeg
3F1BA6BC-9353-48DD-A5AF-060A3C0F0188 (resized).jpeg
CDC228FB-89CC-499F-924F-9CA1130CF514 (resized).jpeg
66DF9D63-5966-4EAD-877A-FF9A7C4CE813 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 2 years ago

two hype threads? Oh pinside.....

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

JP had the looping ramp too. Just think Elwin tried to take tried and true with previous efforts and build on it. Some of the best games in the past have that looping ramp. (STTNG for one anyway)

Yeah the layout looks to really take from his other titles - which is fine Bc they are great games. First one from him though where I didn’t say wow that’s different. It all seems very familiar.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Looking at the playfield, I think there are a couple of new creative shots off the upper flipper.
In addition to that normal "back-around" looping shot (in Green), we may be able to hit Mechagodzilla off the jump ramp when the rotary drum is sideways (in Red).
Also, looks like the "Tail Whip" insert is describing the shot across that will go down around the pop bumper and shoot out at the LH sling (in Yellow).
[quoted image]
Elwin is a damn genius.....
Later,
EV

if yellow and red actually work like that, it would be very cool

I know the pro has a lot stripped down but I don't know. Don't sleep on that pro - great shooter for sure and quite frankly, although there are "mechs" in the prem/LE, none of them impress me. Not even close to what that JP TREX brought to the table. Interested to see this one shoot live.

#331 2 years ago

I knew Keith would bring the amazing layout but man, he definitely delivered on this one. Looks like a shooting dream with shots everywhere. Guy is a genius. I think the building mech looks cooler when it's not in the pinball machine (both mechs in gameplay come across cheap with the plastics stern uses) but I applaud Keith for doing some unique.

If you're a godzilla fan, I can't understand how you're not pumped right now. Unfortunately I'm not and the campiness bothers me but that's all personal prefernce. Price sucks of course but that's pinball now.

What a shooter. Keith is pinball god status imo with Pat. Why the hell couldn't they have saved you for BTTF!!!!

#609 2 years ago
Quoted from Berserk:

Totally agree! The only thing I didn't like was the one call out voice (not the radio announcer) that sounded like a guy from the Bronx. Wasn't a fan of that, but that is so minor considering the rest of the voice and sound were terrific! The entire package is a home run.

I thought he was the worst too. I could be wrong but I believe it’s the same voice from the actor they used in JP. Couldn’t get his voice replaced any quicker in pin browser there either. He doesn’t fit in this game, but luckily he’s not nearly as vocal in this one

1 week later
#981 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I much prefer the Pro art...

Funny how folks see things differently bc for me the pro is by far the weakest. I think the LE is by far the nicest. Love the Godzilla vs mech angle even the front cab art with it being split down the middle.

#1066 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

The comic art is nice as well. You’d think those would be worth more. The Topps Godzilla NFTs are worth more which is kinda crazy

I don’t have any skin in the game as I’m not even a fan of godzilla but a 5 for the art? Really? A 5? Do you remember the photoshop garbage we used to get from Stern in the past. Now that is a 5.

#1099 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

They said no. Godzilla is metallic silver and lighter than Mando. I think it's going to be the same powder that they used on Metallica LE.

I might be the minority but I like the choice stern made for the powder. I recently saw Metallica LE and it looks great in person. For a game that is so colorful, it’s a great compliment to tame it just a bit while still looking good and tying in with mech. Even more color on the powder for me would be over the top color (as we’re basically there as is!)

#1221 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I agree and have TWD and Met pro both. I could have got the premium but like the more simple gameplay. Too bad tho that Met and TWD the pro doesn’t have spinners. At least on Keith pros he keeps the spinners.
I don’t think the Godzilla premium extra toys are essential but more just the extra wow factor like the T-Rex on JP premium.

off topic again but MET yes, TWD def not. If you get a premium that is setup right, it's amazing. My TWD LE left ramp is butter, pops exit fairly and the walker bomb along with the other perks, including the enhanced GI, really makes the game sing. prem/le all the way on TWD.

#1228 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

80 per day X 5 days a week = 400 per week

Pretty incredible they can build 80 a day. 80. Damn

#1294 2 years ago

Is it just me or does the building during the intro of MB go down a little then back up and then it drops down for good? Why does it go down a little but then rise back up? I would think it should just come down since it’s simulating the building crashing down to the ground

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 16.00
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.