75C42A82-807F-4981-9E51-07E780D8DD33 (resized).jpeg
A1399972-8081-4183-A1A8-E984DAC39E17 (resized).jpeg
QwS3oky (resized).png
20211027_162019 (resized).jpg
234092E4-FEC5-4EB1-82D0-6A9CB7F93522 (resized).jpeg
3F1BA6BC-9353-48DD-A5AF-060A3C0F0188 (resized).jpeg
CDC228FB-89CC-499F-924F-9CA1130CF514 (resized).jpeg
66DF9D63-5966-4EAD-877A-FF9A7C4CE813 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 30.
#251 2 years ago

can only consider the pro for price

but I am concerned with the Premium and LE with all the ball drops - from the bridge, the the tower and Godzilla robot character

#252 2 years ago

I don't like that Godzilla art on the playfield. He looks weird like a giant green cactus without the prickers, or like he has a bad hairdoo with all those lines on his head!
I am glad BOC Godzilla music will be on it though...

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

can only consider the pro for price
but I am concerned with the Premium and LE with all the ball drops - from the bridge, the the tower and Godzilla robot character

The dents will add character to the playfield

#254 2 years ago

Who’s FREAKING PUMPED for 2 hours from now

#255 2 years ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

Anyone know when the Mothra egg shooter knob will be available?

Three months prob. Mando rods now just showing up.

#256 2 years ago

Will the premium gameplay be streamed tonight?

#257 2 years ago

I wonder if they’re going to show off connected too

#258 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:The Pro is defiantly going to be the faster player.

So you mean the Pro is saying "f-you" to the speed of the premium and LE models

#259 2 years ago

Happy to confirm that today’s Dead Flip Pinball Streaming Godzilla Gameplay Reveal stream will be on a premium model. Enjoy! 6pmCT on twitch!

#260 2 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Happy to confirm that today’s Dead Flip Pinball Streaming Godzilla Gameplay Reveal stream will be on a premium model. Enjoy! 6pmCT on twitch!

Niceeeeee!

#261 2 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Any use of the connected system?

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Any use of the connected system?

I cannot officially confirm as I’m not apart of the stream today, but I’d wager yes definitely. No way they show the first factory internet equipped title in the companies history without showing off the new technology.

#263 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

I'm probably in the minority here, but pro looks like it might be a good way to go.

For approximately $2,000 more, you get a cool, collapsing building MB mech; a flimsy-looking collapsing bridge thingie; a spinneroo turret magnet-grab. And two dubious-looking sculpts.

The shots and game play look like they'll be the same. The turret looks like it might be prone to malfunction as with the LZ prem? Or slow the game down? The pro shot might actually be preferable. The bridge? Meh: cool for about a dozen plays. The collapsing MB building...ok that's pretty cool but $2,000 cool?

I'm thinking get the overpriced $7,000 pro and neato sculpts of GZ and Mechano GZ will be produced by various mod master aftermarket people. Not to mention other cool add-ons coming down the pipe for sure...

Admittedly, I'm eagerly awaiting the Deadflip stream, so who knows? Need to see the Premium in action. Pity that he won't be streaming the Pro !!

It's hard to say whether Pro vs Premium without playing or seeing how the rules work. But from first impressions, I think this Pro looks like less of a downgrade than Avengers, more similar to JP. Lots of eye candy and moderate gameplay changes but not game changing. Can't wait to flip it, either version.

#264 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

I'm probably in the minority here, but pro looks like it might be a good way to go.
For approximately $2,000 more, you get a cool, collapsing building MB mech; a flimsy-looking collapsing bridge thingie; a spinneroo turret magnet-grab. And two dubious-looking sculpts.
The shots and game play look like they'll be the same. The turret looks like it might be prone to malfunction as with the LZ prem? Or slow the game down? The pro shot might actually be preferable. The bridge? Meh: cool for about a dozen plays. The collapsing MB building...ok that's pretty cool but $2,000 cool?
I'm thinking get the overpriced $7,000 pro and neato sculpts of GZ and Mechano GZ will be produced by various mod master aftermarket people. Not to mention other cool add-ons coming down the pipe for sure...
Admittedly, I'm eagerly awaiting the Deadflip stream, so who knows? Need to see the Premium in action. Pity that he won't be streaming the Pro !!

I too prefer the pro on most games for flow and game play. Plus price. But really , really like the mechs on this one.

#265 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (LE) Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Bring on the hate. I am selling my spot on Godzilla LE thru the Colorado Game Exchange. First time order-flipper here. I don't plan on making a habit of it. I decided this is mor...”
2021-09-16
Salt Lake City, UT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1028 times

Well that didn't take long. I'm gonna call this out. U/Scandell is a fucking asshole. You're the face of the NIB flip movement now, and you're a shit person.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from BlackTiePinhead:

Machine - For Sale

Godzilla (LE)

New!

NIB - New in box (personal) “Bring on the hate. I am selling my spot on Godzilla LE thru the Colorado Game Exchange.

First time order-flipper here. I don't plan on making a habit of it. I decided this is mor...”

1 day ago

Draper, UT

Scandell

Well that didn't take long. I'm gonna call this out. U/Scandell is a fucking asshole. You're the face of the NIB flip movement now, and you're a shit person.

That’s not even that high of a price.

#267 2 years ago

You're the face of the NIB flip movement now, and you're a shit person.

Bro, you gotta just learn about the mask.

flippersplainin.jpgflippersplainin.jpg

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That’s not even that high of a price

Right? Look at the Godzilla of a reaction message I received from this class act. Be careful who you deal with and hang with in this hobby. I think these price hikes are making some people really tense:

[PM Screenshot Removed]

#269 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Right? Look at the Godzilla of a reaction message I received from this class act. Be careful who you deal with and hang with in this hobby.

Well, you did say “bring on the hate” in the ad.
He took that literally.

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Well, you did say “bring on the hate” in the ad.

Hey you know what? That’s totally true. Funny turn of events. I actually decided to keep the Godzilla LE. Hahaha. Now I’m truly a “flip-flopper”

#273 2 years ago

I know. I am slightly confused about how strikes are dealt on this site. But if this doesn’t warrant one…I don’t know what to say. I hope he get the help he needs.

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I know. I am slightly confused about how strikes are dealt on this site. But if this doesn’t warrant one…I don’t know what to say. I hope he get the help he needs.

Yeah, its WAY over the top!!!

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Bro, you gotta just learn about the mask.
[quoted image]

Quoted from gambit3113:

That’s not even that high of a price.

The price is immaterial. The flip is my issue

#276 2 years ago

The flip is my issue

Honey you have a few more issues than you realize.

I posted two nib machines this week. Only nib I’ve ever sold. Not that I need to explain cause I doubt it would be fully comprehended. My logic was…Whichever one sold first, and I’ll keep the other.

I also have a cactus canyon on reserve. Mind blown?

#277 2 years ago
2378FF6B-9EC6-4D57-844F-B0CFDCF0DFAD (resized).jpeg2378FF6B-9EC6-4D57-844F-B0CFDCF0DFAD (resized).jpeg
#278 2 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

[quoted image]

woot! So excited!

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

[quoted image]

Look forward to seeing this thing in action!

#281 2 years ago

ScandellWell that didn't take long. I'm gonna call this out. U/Scandell is a fucking asshole. You're the face of the NIB flip movement now, and you're a shit person.

Drop to your knees every night and give thanks to be so blessed that this ranks as a problem in your life my friend, I envy you!

#282 2 years ago

Well, I just have to say that I'm pretty damn excited to get my premium.
The game looks kick-ass!

#283 2 years ago

Would someone mind sharing the stream link when it is available.

#284 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Would someone mind sharing the stream link when it is available.

https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Drop to your knees every night and give thanks to be so blessed that this ranks as a problem in your life my friend, I envy you!

Right? I envy his capacity to be able to care about something with this much passion.

#286 2 years ago

Holy Shit... this game looks awesome!!! Another home run for Elwin!!!

#287 2 years ago

Tons of shots and they all shoot buttery smooth. Stern killed it!

#288 2 years ago

looks fucking incredible

#289 2 years ago

BOC MULTIBALL MOTHER FUCKAAAS!

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Right? Look at the Godzilla of a reaction message I received from this class act. Be careful who you deal with and hang with in this hobby. I think these price hikes are making some people really tense:[quoted image]

Man, someone is salty AF. That kind of hissy fit would get you a vacation to RGP Island back in the day around here.

#291 2 years ago

The game friggen sick. They're going to sell the shit out of these.

#292 2 years ago

I love the S-curve lanes along the side of the lower mid machine. Super unique ball flow!

#293 2 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

The game friggen sick. They're going to sell the shit out of these.

One Glance and I ordered one! Can’t wait to start flippin’

#294 2 years ago

It’s official…..the hype is real.

#295 2 years ago

Never bought a Stern NIB before, how long will premium orders be open for?
Obviously the secondary will be whatever it is but it'd be nice to know how long it'll be available for from Stern.
Won't have space until we build an addition sometime next year

#296 2 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

how long will premium orders be open for?

Years. 2-3 at least.

#297 2 years ago

Maybe I am in hype overload, but I feel like that Godzilla MB intro is one of the all time greats.

#298 2 years ago

This is probably the most I have been impressed with any Stern gameplay reveal.

The mechs and shot geometry is amazeballs.

I'm in 100% on at least a premium, and now I am tempted to overpay for an LE.

#299 2 years ago

Looking super good!

It looks like the Dialed-In "Sim City" display inspired them a bit, but it looks much cooler with Godzilla marching around!

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Years. 2-3 at least.

Sweet. This looks awesome

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 16.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

9,000 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group/page/6?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.