75C42A82-807F-4981-9E51-07E780D8DD33 (resized).jpeg
A1399972-8081-4183-A1A8-E984DAC39E17 (resized).jpeg
QwS3oky (resized).png
20211027_162019 (resized).jpg
234092E4-FEC5-4EB1-82D0-6A9CB7F93522 (resized).jpeg
3F1BA6BC-9353-48DD-A5AF-060A3C0F0188 (resized).jpeg
CDC228FB-89CC-499F-924F-9CA1130CF514 (resized).jpeg
66DF9D63-5966-4EAD-877A-FF9A7C4CE813 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 30.
#101 2 years ago

The LZ Prem art is ... not good. Different, I suppose. I guess I was hoping for something that was different but also good. As opposed to good but also similar to lots of others.

#102 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Just feels like a pretty wide disparity in Pro vs. Premium. It's business and all that and I wasn't a buyer on this one anyway, but it doesn't give me the feel-goods about where things are trending for future Pro vs. Premium setups.

I wonder if this is less about the BoM and more about their approach to the market today. Competitors have taken a more premium/loaded approach to toys, mechs, & art to some extent (JJP, American, Spooky) to distinguish themselves in the marketplace from Stern. Seems like they're trying to recapture the attention of those buyers by absolutely loading up the Premium/LE models and keeping the Pros light enough to still retain their entry-level domination (not to mention the home pins).

#103 2 years ago

That red shot path is entirely impossible.

#104 2 years ago

Just watched again with headphones on, more going on in the game than I heard without. Will be killer with a sub hooked up

#105 2 years ago

animated_godzilla_pinball (resized).jpganimated_godzilla_pinball (resized).jpg

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Looking at the playfield, I think there are a couple of new creative shots off the upper flipper.
In addition to that normal "back-around" looping shot (in Green), we may be able to hit Mechagodzilla off the jump ramp when the rotary drum is sideways (in Red).
Also, looks like the "Tail Whip" insert is describing the shot across that will go down around the pop bumper and shoot out at the LH sling (in Yellow).
[quoted image]
Elwin is a damn genius.....
Later,
EV

if yellow and red actually work like that, it would be very cool

I know the pro has a lot stripped down but I don't know. Don't sleep on that pro - great shooter for sure and quite frankly, although there are "mechs" in the prem/LE, none of them impress me. Not even close to what that JP TREX brought to the table. Interested to see this one shoot live.

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

so does the yellow

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Do these prices mean all NIB now going forward are the same ? I’m glad I got my LZprem when I did Whew.

Yes. I think it applies to everything starting 1/1/2022

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from rockwell:

The art looks well-drawn and the colors are certainly popping...but why do all the Stern machines (and lots of other manufacturer's games, I suppose) all sorta look the same? I keep waiting for a dramatically different or unexpected art package, but nothing recently really seems to stand out in that way.

Munsters B&W Premium?

#110 2 years ago

Put a deposit on a premium. Will end up buying the pro translite as I am not a fan of the dick chest.

#111 2 years ago

I love the art on the apron seeing most les will be in homes so more directions on the pros. Looks like same legs and trim as mando le which I own so would have liked a bit different.

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

I love the art on the apron seeing most les will be in homes so more directions on the pros. Looks like same legs and trim as mando le which I own so would have liked a bit different.

I believe they are sending art to cover up the code reader which is a great idea. I'll never use that.

#113 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yea, and the yellow arrow shot is just asking for chaos.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Put a deposit on a premium. Will end up buying the pro translite as I am not a fan of the dick chest.

lmfao

#115 2 years ago

This pin will play great, I don’t think team Elwin is capable of laying a actual turd .I dub them Team Constipation .That said I’m one that wanted it more a dark b/w look but the more I see it the more I like it .Like really liking it .I would’ve dropped already but I’m in “have to sell” mode and that’s always hard .I’ll order one eventually I just don’t know when .

#116 2 years ago

The shooter rod for Godzilla is a colorful egg.

#117 2 years ago

So glad its Kieth as he doesn't kill the game with the Pro. Not into the sculptures or unnecessary toys/gimmicks and he always delivers.

#118 2 years ago

Did they get Tay Zonday to do the voice over in the game play trailer?

#119 2 years ago

Ordered a Prem today. Which thread is going to stay online?

#120 2 years ago

Can't find any di

Quoted from beltking:

The shooter rod for Godzilla is a colorful egg.

Mothra egg

#121 2 years ago

Anyone with a ship date for their LE?

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Anyone with a ship date for their LE?

Early/Mid October

#123 2 years ago

Thank God no sign of the raptor-zilla from the Matthew Broderick movie.

I had no intention of ever getting another NIB game, but I'll be selling something and getting a Premium. Wife likes the looks of it too.

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Thank God no sign of the raptor-zilla from the Matthew Broderick movie.
I had no intention of ever getting another NIB game, but I'll be selling something and getting a Premium. Wife likes the looks of it too.

My wife actually can't stand Godzilla, which made me want this machine even more.

#125 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

My wife actually can't stand Godzilla, which made me want this machine even more.

LOL!

#126 2 years ago

I found a spot for that guy that’s selling that Mandalorian to paint Gina Carano on this playfield, too.

C02C911B-D1D6-4467-B7CD-73B56E937CDD (resized).jpegC02C911B-D1D6-4467-B7CD-73B56E937CDD (resized).jpeg
#127 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:I found a spot for that guy that’s selling that Mandalorian to paint Gina Carano on this playfield, too

That's awesome that they put Son of Godzilla on there in all of his odd looking ways, I completely missed that.

But I must ask, whom is the seller of a Mando with a "custom" playfield? I gotta see this.

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

But I must ask, whom is the seller of a Mando with a "custom" playfield? I gotta see this.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-mandalorian-le-19#post-6495210

#129 2 years ago

Excuse me. Hi. Yes, perhaps somebody can help me? I was looking for the "Official Unofficial Stern Insider Godzilla Gang Is Here Preorder Hype Letdown Owners Club Distributor Wanted Thread". Am I in the right place? Thank you.

#130 2 years ago

Thank you sir! What did Bill Burr do to deserve this? lol. I'm glad someone followed through with their indignation at her absence from this pin

#131 2 years ago

I know I'm not around as much these days, but I love coming to Pinside still for the new game hype. Fun to see everyone excited.

I had to scroll for a bit to find a Godzilla thread, and there are usually 4 fighting for attention. Last post was a couple hours ago. The hype just isn't there this time? The price increases bumming people out too much?

Game looks like a lot of fun, Keith Elwin wins again, but I'm not seeing the response I expected this time around. If you're priced out I feel you. Still, I thought at least the chatter would be there still.

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I know I'm not around as much these days, but I love coming to Pinside still for the new game hype. Fun to see everyone excited.
I had to scroll for a bit to find a Godzilla thread, and there are usually 4 fighting for attention. Last post was a couple hours ago. The hype just isn't there this time? The price increases bumming people out too much?
Game looks like a lot of fun, Keith Elwin wins again, but I'm not seeing the response I expected this time around. If you're priced out I feel you. Still, I thought at least the chatter would be there still.

Nah, the hype is there. Artwork is most critical comment but have seen no hate for pf mechs, anticipated flow, etc. So far, everything that can be said, has, 100 times. The release was early am and we have one short video to go off of. Wait till Danger streams on Fri and there will be a lot more to discuss.

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Nah, the hype is there. Artwork is most critical comment but have seen no hate for pf mechs, anticipated flow, etc. So far, everything that can be said, has, 100 times. The release was early am and we have one short video to go off of. Wait till Danger streams on Fri and there will be a lot more to discuss.

Is Jack Danger's gameplay stream confirmed for Friday or just a rumor? Thanks

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from Madkao:

Is Jack Danger's gameplay stream confirmed for Friday or just a rumor? Thanks

It’s confirmed from Stern.

#135 2 years ago

We’re gonna be Godzilla heavy up in here soon. Cannot wait.

LizardAnimated.gifLizardAnimated.gifgameroomzilla.jpeggameroomzilla.jpeg

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

[quoted image][quoted image]

My friend would fucking shit herself if she saw that neon sign in person.

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Bring her over in a diaper.

#138 2 years ago

Bleh missed out on an LE so will settle for a premium. Havent been able to get on LE lists despite ordering a ton of NIB games over last few years. Guess next time Ill try the stern insider route and try to click faster than everyone else

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Bleh missed out on an LE so will settle for a premium. Havent been able to get on LE lists despite ordering a ton of NIB games over last few years. Guess next time Ill try the stern insider route and try to click faster than everyone else

I would just find a new distributor, there’s a Nation full of them. Email or call around and see if you can get on next LE list to test the waters. The Stern Insiders go super quick.

#140 2 years ago

I hear you but I really like my distributor and have nothing but good things to say about them. Just have to discuss cracking this LE list in the future....

#141 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

http://elephanteater.com/15294/godzilla-neon

Just brilliant! Well, well played, sir!

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yep, I'm gonna need that.

#143 2 years ago

I'm in for a Premium!

#144 2 years ago

The work that Ryan and Josh do together is simply awesome, can't say it enough and always like to see more.

#145 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

#146 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m hyped about that game room!
That’s some Godzilla love right there!

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’m hyped about that game room!
That’s some Godzilla love right there!

Please let "Godzilla love" not be the next installment in the Monsterverse films...

#148 2 years ago

Random pics from around the house - really looking forward to our 2nd ever NIB game, which I said we would never, ever get again.

entertainment center (resized).jpgentertainment center (resized).jpggameroom (resized).jpggameroom (resized).jpggameroom 3 (resized).jpggameroom 3 (resized).jpggameroom 4 (resized).jpggameroom 4 (resized).jpgmaster bath (resized).jpgmaster bath (resized).jpg
#149 2 years ago

Can you still customize the sound on newer Sterns? Swap out the BOC version of Godzilla with the Fu Manchu cover if you wanted? Thanks.

#150 2 years ago

Really liking the foil art for the LE....
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=600176774680200&ref=sharing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 16.00
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.