75C42A82-807F-4981-9E51-07E780D8DD33 (resized).jpeg
A1399972-8081-4183-A1A8-E984DAC39E17 (resized).jpeg
QwS3oky (resized).png
20211027_162019 (resized).jpg
234092E4-FEC5-4EB1-82D0-6A9CB7F93522 (resized).jpeg
3F1BA6BC-9353-48DD-A5AF-060A3C0F0188 (resized).jpeg
CDC228FB-89CC-499F-924F-9CA1130CF514 (resized).jpeg
66DF9D63-5966-4EAD-877A-FF9A7C4CE813 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 30.
#1301 2 years ago

Anybody know if Stern is making side Armour for Godzilla pro & premium?

#1302 2 years ago
Quoted from addams40:

I’m sure it’ll be available soon. Historically, they always do.

#1303 2 years ago
Quoted from addams40:

The this week in pinball article showed the stern artblades at the bottom under coming accessories, they are a purple version of the LE artblades.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/stern-pinball-announces-godzilla-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

Godzilla-Accessories-03_resized (resized).jpgGodzilla-Accessories-03_resized (resized).jpgGodzilla-Accessories-04_resized (resized).jpgGodzilla-Accessories-04_resized (resized).jpg

#1304 2 years ago

Anyone get any word on their Le? My sons birthday party is this weekend but I’d assume I won’t have it in time

7C6D9D9B-B6A0-49AD-AF54-F712F2139008 (resized).jpeg7C6D9D9B-B6A0-49AD-AF54-F712F2139008 (resized).jpeg
#1305 2 years ago

I think it's just rumors and guesses with all those LEs being on the line. I'm hoping mine comes in before I leave for expo, but it'll be what it's gonna be.

#1306 2 years ago

What is the “Player selectable music experience”

#1307 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - all the modern games have ample lighting. Plus there are plenty of lighting effects I wouldn’t want screwed up

Thanks flynnibus, that makes sense.

#1308 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Probably just their jukebox feature that was added recently that lets you play the game music outside of actually playing the game.

#1309 2 years ago
Quoted from addams40:

Have a premium on order. First run. Hoping to get it before Christmas.

Damn. Just talked to JJ at game exchange (great guy) and confirmed I'm in the Next Year Batch.

#1310 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

The lighting on the pro seems pretty good although I played it in an area with tons of high windows and plenty of sun. I’d say just wait till you get it in your house and decide if you want more lighting. Does not seem like the turnaround on pinstadiums is very long.

I definitely will evaluate after playing my Premium at home under several lighting conditions. It is interesting, though, that I have seen no reports of poor lighting so far.

#1311 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

There is some option in the menu about musical choices... I didn't explore yet. Default is 'hybrid' . Inferred a difference in music style. We liked the default so didn't play with it much.

#1312 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

There is some option in the menu about musical choices... I didn't explore yet. Default is 'hybrid' . Inferred a difference in music style. We liked the default so didn't play with it much.

Interesting, I wonder if the other version does not play the Godzilla theme by default.

#1313 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Interesting, I wonder if the other version does not play the Godzilla theme by default.

The choices were like 'orchestral' and something else.. I forget. It was definitely an adjustment specific to this title. There were 3-5 different settings compared to prior games.. most seemed to be about how IC and starting games worked. This music one stood out, but I didn't take detailed notes on it.

#1314 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The choices were like 'orchestral' and something else.. I forget. It was definitely an adjustment specific to this title. There were 3-5 different settings compared to prior games.. most seemed to be about how IC and starting games worked. This music one stood out, but I didn't take detailed notes on it.

Thanks that definitely sounds interesting, they’re realizing we like choices in our playing experience and that the audio ‘plays’ a big part in that(; = options are awesome

#1315 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Thanks that definitely sounds interesting, they’re realizing we like choices in our playing experience and that the audio ‘plays’ a big part in that(; = options are awesome

Plus, the potential for "streaming friendly" music options so we don't have to turn the music completely off to avoid muting or DMCA strikes.

#1316 2 years ago

Time for Stern GODZILLA Unboxing video:

#1317 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

The music setting is orchestral, rock, 1954 orchestral, or hybrid (default)

#1318 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Thanks for the video. I enjoy watching the videos you have on YouTube. I really love your enthusiasm.

#1319 2 years ago

Keith was on the LoserKid podcast again and he talks about future code updates and how he wanted this pin to mostly be rock.

#1321 2 years ago

Played a pro on location tonight, very fun when the magnet is working. It would work for 2-3 games then stop mid ball, then 2-3 games later start working again.

#1322 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - all the modern games have ample lighting. Plus there are plenty of lighting effects I wouldn’t want screwed up

I'd argue that TMNT premium is extremely dark in certain modes and really hard to see the balls. The pin stadiums did improve my experience in that game.

#1323 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

Thanks for the video. I enjoy watching the videos you have on YouTube. I really love your enthusiasm.

Thanks I really appreciate it

#1324 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I'd argue that TMNT premium is extremely dark in certain modes and really hard to see the balls. The pin stadiums did improve my experience in that game.

I would only call it dark when it was intended to be dark

#1325 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Good video!
If Hollywood ever need a voice over for Arnold, they could give you a call

#1326 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Good video!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"bc6396e47b8bcf68c6b7b935035b962b9462e4a4-1634035313-1800"};
//]]>

Ohhh man what a great compliment, thank you

#1327 2 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Wow thanks for taking the time to do a really great unboxing video. Your enthusiasm is infectious! Can’t wait for this title!! Side note..can you say “get to the chopper now” in your next video lol.

#1328 2 years ago

Yeah you definitely want pinstadiums on this pin. Most pins you do but it’s dark.

#1329 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah you definitely want pinstadiums on this pin. Most pins you do but it’s dark.

Ive never had a set on a machine and never wanted a set on a machine, just my preference.

#1330 2 years ago

can someone at stern snap a quick pic of the line? i want to see if my Godzilla LE is on there.... (been awhile since i have been this excited to get a pin!)

Quoted from RETROCENGO:

great video, i want to pump you up!! (in my best arnold voice)

#1331 2 years ago

Anyone got any news on the LEs yet?

#1332 2 years ago

Do we have any games headed to Minnesota?

#1333 2 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

can someone at stern snap a quick pic of the line? i want to see if my Godzilla LE is on there.... (been awhile since i have been this excited to get a pin!)

great video, i want to pump you up!! (in my best arnold voice)

His accent has a little Hans and Franz to it for sure. More Franz than Arnold to my deaf ears anyway.

#1334 2 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

I don't know of any games yet. I was in Mankato last week and saw this wandering downtown.

20211007_114304 (2) (resized).jpg20211007_114304 (2) (resized).jpg
#1335 2 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Yeah. I have one coming.

#1336 2 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

https://twitter.com/sternpinballinc/status/1446498755361099778/photo/1

#1337 2 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Tilt is getting one today.

#1338 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Good video!

I was going to say that...close your eyes, sounds exactly like Arnold

"Get to the choppa!!!!!"

#1340 2 years ago

Looks like Stern needed the price increase for a new roof.

#1341 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

I'm not a fan of PinStadiums, but I would agree that some of the modes were too dark. Perhaps that's a style choice, but on location there were times when it was very hard to see the ball. Hopefully they can make a few tweaks to the code. Other then that I really thought it shot well. I think owners will be very happy with their purchase.

#1342 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I would only call it dark when it was intended to be dark

And with the pin stadiums correctly hooked up that dimming of the lights so to speak is still present in those modes but not as hard on the eyes adjusting to darkness and light rapidly.

With that said I think pinstadiums aren't for everyone, and that's ok.

#1343 2 years ago

The company KMS Handels GmbH, the Stern Pinball Distributor for Germany, presents the latest Cornerstone from Stern Pinball
"Godzilla" in the pro version from the Designer Keith Elwin.
We will stream this mega-title from Stern Pinball on October 16th, 2020 from 5 p.m. Central European Time on the KMS Twitch channel under the following link:
https://www.twitch.tv/kms_germany
The stream will then also be published on the KMS YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVLzd10dTnKyQa76IjV74AQ
We look forward to sharing this new Stern Pinball game with you!

Box Godzilla PRO (resized).pngBox Godzilla PRO (resized).png
#1345 2 years ago

interesting note from the readme: instructions to apply the update both via connected and offline.

#1346 2 years ago

what does this mean?

- Magna Grab - release no longer does ball stabilization pulsing
- Godzilla Magnet - magnet will no longer do the "flick" pulse when multiball is running

#1347 2 years ago

Lots of magnet notes. I wonder if this will solve the issue with overheating after playing for awhile.

#1348 2 years ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

what does this mean?
- Magna Grab - release no longer does ball stabilization pulsing
- Godzilla Magnet - magnet will no longer do the "flick" pulse when multiball is running

Quoted from Palmer:

Lots of magnet notes. I wonder if this will solve the issue with overheating after playing for awhile.

Sounds like that’s for the overheating- be interesting to hear if it affects the consistency of the ball release.

#1349 2 years ago

I like this:

"Magna Grab - allowing and option for both flipper buttons to cancel display effect and cut power to magnet for a "skill release"

Was wondering why they weren't doing something like that while watching the Dead Flip reveal, but I was thinking the button on the lockdown bar. I remember Jack saying something like they weren't using that button because his camera was mounted over it.

#1350 2 years ago

What is the Godzilla magnet in the release notes? Is it the same magnet as the Magna Grab magnet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dacula, GA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.