75C42A82-807F-4981-9E51-07E780D8DD33 (resized).jpeg
A1399972-8081-4183-A1A8-E984DAC39E17 (resized).jpeg
QwS3oky (resized).png
20211027_162019 (resized).jpg
234092E4-FEC5-4EB1-82D0-6A9CB7F93522 (resized).jpeg
3F1BA6BC-9353-48DD-A5AF-060A3C0F0188 (resized).jpeg
CDC228FB-89CC-499F-924F-9CA1130CF514 (resized).jpeg
66DF9D63-5966-4EAD-877A-FF9A7C4CE813 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 30.
#951 2 years ago

Official flyers are available:

Godzilla-LE-Flyer-Low-Res.pdfGodzilla-LE-Flyer-Low-Res.pdfGodzilla-Prem-Flyer-Low-Res.pdfGodzilla-Prem-Flyer-Low-Res.pdfGodzilla-Pro-Flyer-Low-Res.pdfGodzilla-Pro-Flyer-Low-Res.pdf
#952 2 years ago

Anyone here located in Barcelona? IAAPA Europe expo in Barcelona had two Godzilla pros mounted and ready yesterday, anyone got to play them?

#953 2 years ago

Captivating audio.
Very happy Jerry Thompson is Audio lead on GZ
Always such a master of his craft.
Audio is huge on this title and that's why im in.

#954 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So does the LE have speaker lights or are those round areas just the upgraded speaker inserts?

I wish they had included the Japanese characters on the premoum/LE art as well. Odd they would put it on the pro but not the others. I think the art on the pro is the best of the three on this one.

#955 2 years ago

Calling Dead Flip:
Can we have a PRO stream while we're still young?

#956 2 years ago

Has anything been discussed regarding the games main modes? I see there's a bunch of multiballs and a super wizard mode but curious what the main modes are and how many of them will be in the game. Are the main modes the cities?

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#957 2 years ago

The main modes are Kaiju battles

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Has anything been discussed regarding the games main modes? I see there's a bunch of multiballs and a super wizard mode but curious what the main modes are and how many of them will be in the game?
[quoted image]

#958 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So does the LE have speaker lights or are those round areas just the upgraded speaker inserts?
I wish they had included the Japanese characters on the premoum/LE art as well. Odd they would put it on the pro but not the others. I think the art on the pro is the best of the three on this one.

Not lights , just colored rings

#959 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Thanks! This game has just about everything I could want in a pin, only thing holding me back are these new insane prices. It's definitely a super loaded game which is great to see, plus it has a ton of different shots.

#960 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

How are they qualified?

#961 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

After seeing all 3 flyers next to each other it struck me that the cabinet and translite art is pretty similar on every model. Sure, it differs but not as much as other recent Sterns I believe.

#962 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Quoted from rai:

How are they qualified?

Kaiju Battles appear to be qualified by shooting the ramps.

#963 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

After seeing all 3 flyers next to each other it struck me that the cabinet and translite art is pretty similar on every model. Sure, it differs but not as much as other recent Sterns I believe.

If they had done vastly different art packages they might have needed to raise the price somewhat.

#964 2 years ago

Found the Kaiju battle screen, there's 7 of them. Does anyone know what the 0/4, 05, 0/8, etc numbers mean in the lower right corner of each battle tile card?

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Found the Kaiju battle screen, there's 7 of them. Does anyone know what the 0/4, 05, 0/8, etc numbers mean in the lower right corner of each battle tile card?
[quoted image]

i believe that's the number of required mechanic (left loop, ramp, etc) you have to do in order to "complete" that kaiju

#966 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I was sort of thinking that's just the number of shots required and that maybe progress carries over if you don't complete the Battle. For example, the Ebirah Battle is “Shoot all 3 spinners until no spins left then shoot pop bumper for final blow” and it has a 0/4 next to it in the Battle select screen.

#967 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

Anyone here located in Barcelona? IAAPA Europe expo in Barcelona had two Godzilla pros mounted and ready yesterday, anyone got to play them?

Anyone have video of someone playing them?

#969 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

[quoted image]

It's like in iron maiden where you have to hit a certain number of shots too complete. And then you would recieve a award that would help score progression.

#970 2 years ago

Unfortunately the link won't play for me.

I did find a video of a man speaking Spanish standing in front of a couple of Godzilla machines. No gameplay though.

#971 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

Ditto

#972 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"d4ad3281382a70ea1aa42e06861331cc1fb160a8-1633021911-1800"};
//]]>
He said Godzilla pro is the BOMB!!

I did find a video of a man speaking Spanish standing in front of a couple of Godzilla machines. No gameplay though.

He said, “Godzilla Pro is the BOMB!!”

#974 2 years ago

and here other video, and the first fail, ball no search...

https://mega.nz/file/UEtEmC4J#R0XmsN7Cq2svpwmNqGUvy3bf6uQGrT7bCIaJKL3eKTI

#975 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks! This game has just about everything I could want in a pin, only thing holding me back are these new insane prices. It's definitely a super loaded game which is great to see, plus it has a ton of different shots.

Sell some of that eye candy you have cluttering up your gameroom!

#976 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Sell some of that eye candy you have cluttering up your gameroom!

Lol I may be selling a game for a Godzilla premium!

#977 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol I may be selling a game for a Godzilla premium!

You can play mine anytime you want Jared, should have it early next year - I sold my Metallica LE MoP this morning, it's on its way to a new home in Pennsylvania.

#978 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

You can play mine anytime you want Jared, should have it early next year - I sold my Metallica LE MoP this morning, it's on its way to a new home in Pennsylvania.

Thanks Godzilla looks awesome! Congrats on the sale, that MET LE you had is amazing, congrats on the sale.

I just sold my Dialed In LE today, may be using the funds for a Godzilla premium as well lol.

#979 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I think the art on the pro is the best of the three on this one.

I agree, I'm in on a premium but I think the Pro art looks the best, love the jets on the cab and the Japanese lettering on the translite, and the overall color palette

#980 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I agree, I'm in on a premium but I think the Pro art looks the best, love the jets on the cab and the Japanese lettering on the translite, and the overall color palette

I much prefer the Pro art...

#981 2 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I much prefer the Pro art...

Funny how folks see things differently bc for me the pro is by far the weakest. I think the LE is by far the nicest. Love the Godzilla vs mech angle even the front cab art with it being split down the middle.

#982 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Funny how folks see things differently bc for me the pro is by far the weakest. I think the LE is by far the nicest. Love the Godzilla vs mech angle even the front cab art with it being split down the middle.

Also the LE has different art on both sides including the side head art. The others are dups.

#983 2 years ago
B712A952-37E1-4D70-AF54-052FD8B2F2CC (resized).jpegB712A952-37E1-4D70-AF54-052FD8B2F2CC (resized).jpeg
#984 2 years ago

I just watched first Godzilla. Not a great movie but it’s almost 70 year old.

I did like the theme music (it’s an ear worm) and iconic image of him and the bridge.

Also introduced the Oxygen Destroyer that’s represented on the right out lane.

72791929-4D6F-4D72-85A0-B8A93BB2FDDD (resized).jpeg72791929-4D6F-4D72-85A0-B8A93BB2FDDD (resized).jpeg

CCCD8EF9-57A1-4C6A-9CA0-F65E7B46D15D (resized).jpegCCCD8EF9-57A1-4C6A-9CA0-F65E7B46D15D (resized).jpeg

#985 2 years ago

So I put my name on the list for the next Stern Premium whatever it was back in August. I wasn't totally wild about the theme but the fact it was an Elwin and once I saw reveal with all the toys and mechs I was fully on board. I was lead to believe that the first run of Premiums will start Mid-October right after the 1000 LE's are done. Assuming that Stern starts the LE's full on next week and they can really produce 100 machines a day that time frame seems reasonable. My assumption would be the first Premiums will released into the wild by early November and possible late October. Does anyone have any other updated information?

#986 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I just watched first Godzilla. Not a great movie but it’s almost 70 year old.
I did like the theme music (it’s an ear worm) and iconic image of him and the bridge.
Also introduced the Oxygen Destroyer that’s represented on the right out lane.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Based on clips shown so far and the game art you should watch these:

"Invasion of Astro-Monster" which is the film that introduced the Xiliens aliens who want to take over Earth by mind controlling the Kaiju monsters. These are aliens featured on the playfield.

"Godzilla vs Megalon" which introduces fan favorite robot Jet Jaguar who shows up in a bunch of the gameplay video clips.

Both of those plus a bunch more are available HBO Max streaming.

#987 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

"Godzilla vs Megalon" which introduces fan favorite robot Jet Jaguar who shows up in a bunch of the gameplay video clips.

And of course, there's my favorite way to take in a good flic, the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version https://archive.org/details/MysteryScienceTheater3000S2E12GodzillaVsMegalon

#988 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks Godzilla looks awesome! Congrats on the sale, that MET LE you had is amazing, congrats on the sale.
I just sold my Dialed In LE today, may be using the funds for a Godzilla premium as well lol.

And congrats to you too!

#989 2 years ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

So I put my name on the list for the next Stern Premium whatever it was back in August. I wasn't totally wild about the theme but the fact it was an Elwin and once I saw reveal with all the toys and mechs I was fully on board. I was lead to believe that the first run of Premiums will start Mid-October right after the 1000 LE's are done. Assuming that Stern starts the LE's full on next week and they can really produce 100 machines a day that time frame seems reasonable. My assumption would be the first Premiums will released into the wild by early November and possible late October. Does anyone have any other updated information?

I was told late October. Of course that could be pushed back.

#990 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

And of course, there's my favorite way to take in a good flic, the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version https://archive.org/details/MysteryScienceTheater3000S2E12GodzillaVsMegalon

If any Godzilla movie deserved MST3k, it was Megalon, for sure. Very especially with the English voices.

#991 2 years ago

Pro stream tonight.

#992 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If any Godzilla movie deserved MST3k, it was Megalon, for sure. Very especially with the English voices.

And that flying drop kick by Godzilla in that movie is hilarious. The MST3K guys liked it such they put that clip in the opening credits for the rest of Joel episodes.

giphy-downsized-large.gifgiphy-downsized-large.gif

#993 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

And that flying drop kick by Godzilla in that movie is hilarious. The MST3K guys liked it such they put that clip in the opening credits for the rest of Joel episodes.
[quoted image]

Is that ultra man holding him?

#994 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Is that ultra man holding him?

jet jaguar

#995 2 years ago

Thanks, I really need to watch the old movies again. It’s been since I was little when I watched them last

#996 2 years ago

A little off topic but speaking of MST3K, my favorite episode is with the kids on their bikes (might have been a Gamera movie), "let's watch the kids go to their fate. They'll disappear in-to the woods. It will be days before they're found. Corn-job will be blamed." "Why must sing this stu-pid song?" Hey! "It's getting really a-noy-ing. We apologize for it's le-ength. We are filled with shame." Sorry, "Now back to our show!"
And "We're gonna ride our bi-cycles. We're gonna go and have some fun. We're gonna fill our hearts with love, when we ride our bi-cycles. When we ride our bi-ikes!"

#997 2 years ago

Kind of hyped to watch all 4 Elwin pins battle it out in the Pinside Top 10 as Twilight Zone gets booted from the top 10 list down to # 11..
We are truly entering The Elwin Age of pinball.

#998 2 years ago

So my cousin is getting a GZLE and is getting his house remodeled, so....his LE will be landing at my house until work is done! I'm fuckin pumped

#999 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

A little off topic but speaking of MST3K, my favorite episode is with the kids on their bikes (might have been a Gamera movie), "let's watch the kids go to their fate. They'll disappear in-to the woods. It will be days before they're found. Corn-job will be blamed." "Why must sing this stu-pid song?" Hey! "It's getting really a-noy-ing. We apologize for it's le-ength. We are filled with shame." Sorry, "Now back to our show!"
And "We're gonna ride our bi-cycles. We're gonna go and have some fun. We're gonna fill our hearts with love, when we ride our bi-cycles. When we ride our bi-ikes!"

gamera v. guiron

#1000 2 years ago

Hopefully Gamera gets a game someday.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilmington, NC
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios
Toppers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Laguna Niguel, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy
Toppers
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 49.99
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 120.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
There are 1,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-godzilla-owners-group/page/20?hl=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.