20211005_101531 (resized).jpg
D37D52F7-9577-4855-96DB-E699AE8032F3 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20211010-001434_Chrome (resized).jpg
A5D1903F-4625-49D8-863B-10DAA1D2EEB8 (resized).jpeg
20211008_123114 (resized).jpg
20211008_123053 (resized).jpg
20211008_151134 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 1403 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 29.
#851 23 days ago
Quoted from Mando:

In regards to the diverter, the issue is it really can only be different when lock is lit. Reason being the through the building shot changes to a up kicker to the top of the building, unless that has a way to spit the ball back out?
It a shame and I hope I am wrong because I dont really see the point of diverting the balls only in that moment.

Always been my biggest gripe about the Pro/premium tiers - all the rules must be dumbed down to the pro level to keep the game consistent. Means any different mechs in the premium are always underutilized just because of this arbitrary restriction.

#852 23 days ago
Quoted from bocce:

looks like it does. Check the clip. It feeds onto the ramp.

Interesting I see how it does it by moving the building ...slows game play a bit but I'm good with it !

#853 23 days ago

My Tom Whalen Mondo print arrived. Absolutely stunning print to see in person
Been watching some of the Toho films as well.

I'm super excited for this game and have to give a special shout out to Scott Larson @loserkid for hooking me up with an LE!

IMG_3822 (resized).jpg
#854 23 days ago

Attack Peter makes some nice Zilla art

#857 23 days ago

The details on the PF art are fantastic. ZY is great.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT09aE8lxad/?utm_medium=copy_link

#858 23 days ago
Quoted from rai:

The details on the PF art are fantastic. ZY is great.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT09aE8lxad/?utm_medium=copy_link

Looks like Gary Stern there on the mechagodzilla walkway...

#859 23 days ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Looks like Gary Stern there on the mechagodzilla walkway...

Yes it does.

#860 23 days ago

Looks like this will be my first NIB purchase. Premium, supposedly shipping early 2022. Price is hard to swallow on one level, but I am selling a few classics to cover it so more like just trading up. Most of my games were purchased as projects at very reasonable prices too, so that helps. I get why people are complaining about the increase, but used games go for good money too, so it's all relative. 3 older classics for 1 amazing looking NIB seems just fine with me.

#861 23 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Looks like this will be my first NIB purchase. Premium, supposedly shipping early 2022. Price is hard to swallow on one level, but I am selling a few classics to cover it so more like just trading up. Most of my games were purchased as projects at very reasonable prices too, so that helps. I get why people are complaining about the increase, but used games go for good money too, so it's all relative. 3 older classics for 1 amazing looking NIB seems just fine with me.

Well said. We are in a period where prices are increasing rapidly for both new and used. It's not so much a matter of how much it cost today but what you can sell it for tomorrow and how much enjoyment you receive while you own it . I see this market going way up as a new generation discovers pinball.

#862 22 days ago

I’ve got my order in for a Premium. Expected arrival Feb/March 2022.

At least I’ll have plenty of time to work on my home brew topper…I’ve purchased a Showa Era 12inch Godzilla and thinking a bridge scene similar to the one at the end of the trailer.

13CE9A81-72C4-4743-BD61-D52D92B83AB2 (resized).jpeg7171670D-81D7-498C-8312-91C98F5C2B78 (resized).jpeg
#863 22 days ago

Does Godzilla have a co-op mode ?

#864 22 days ago
Quoted from addams40:

It wasn’t mentioned on the stream. It seems like Dwight is the only one putting in co-op. I’m not sure why it’s not a standard. My son and I love it on Tmnt and Mando

#865 22 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

It wasn’t mentioned on the stream. It seems like Dwight is the only one putting in co-op. I’m not sure why it’s not a standard. My son and I love it on Tmnt and Mando

Yeah figured that . Thanks

#866 22 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Does AIQ have co op?

#867 22 days ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Does AIQ have co op?

No

#868 22 days ago
Quoted from addams40:

That doesn't make sense of Godzilla as you're playing as Godzilla (see Stern stream...).
But I guess he could be multiple personality disorderzilla!!!!!!

#869 22 days ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Does AIQ have co op?

No, just Tmnt and Mando for stern unless something has changed or I missed the announcement. As a family, we play coop a lot. Alice cooper was the first pin we owned with it and it’s a game we really enjoyed to play together. My daughter wants it back. I know American pinball just added it to their three titles. It can’t be that difficult to have as a standard on all stern pins.

#870 22 days ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

That doesn't make sense of Godzilla as you're playing as Godzilla (see Stern stream...).

Is just sharing progression and points. Mando you are the Mandalorian. You can’t choose a character like Tmnt. It would of been cool to choose between characters but it’s still fun to play coop regardless

#871 22 days ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Your logic doesn’t make sense for Mando. There’s only one Mando, and you can play coop.

Also it doesn’t really need to make sense. You’re already pretending to be a mythological creature, destroying things inside a pinball machine… sooo…..

#872 22 days ago

I've been looking at the artwork and for me it's a 10/10 home run art package. I am not married to any particular Godzilla art style or color scheme so I am just looking at it as to the actual drawings/composition/art/color... and to me it's one of the best looking games IMO.
BB182684-C351-4A90-A36D-C7E677757F08 (resized).jpeg

#873 22 days ago
Quoted from rai:

I've been looking at the artwork and for me it's a 10/10 home run art package. I am not married to any particular Godzilla art style or color scheme so I am just looking at it as to the actual drawings/composition/art/color... and to me it's one of the best looking games IMO.
[quoted image]

Like you, I think it looks great. I’m an artist and can say Mr. Yeti really did a nice job orchestrating all of this harmoniously throughout the playfield.

#874 22 days ago
Quoted from Mando:

Attack Peter makes some nice Zilla art

Wow! I checked it out and it's killer!
I'm a huge lino block print fan.
He is amazing
Thx for the heads up. Spending more money now

#875 21 days ago
Quoted from rai:

I agree - really looking forward to this game

#876 21 days ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Your logic doesn’t make sense for Mando. There’s only one Mando, and you can play coop.
Also it doesn’t really need to make sense. You’re already pretending to be a mythological creature, destroying things inside a pinball machine… sooo…..

You’re also playing as Godzilla yet he is on the play field as a plastic/figure. How does that work? It’s a game, they can put in Coop if they want.

#877 21 days ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I agree - really looking forward to this game

I think the art is great too .... Not a huge fan of how he depicted Zilla but he really does a great job of the art being relevant to the playfield layout .

#878 21 days ago

As a JJP lover I can see this as a direct shot back at JJP call you and raise you 10k, Nice to see Stern loading games up, pushed me over the edge to by a LE. First Elvira, now this. JJP left a gap with the crappy playfields and CS so Stern is taking guys like me away from JJP.

#879 21 days ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

As a JJP lover I can see this as a direct shot back at JJP call you and raise you 10k, Nice to see Stern loading games up, pushed me over the edge to by a LE. First Elvira, now this. JJP left a gap with the crappy playfields and CS so Stern is taking guys like me away from JJP.

Agreed. Not sure how anyone could buy a JJP with their lack of quality control on playfields. JJP has to do something to earn back the trust of buyers if they ever want to compete with the big dogs again…

#880 21 days ago

Hey I just spotted the Twins in the LT outlane!

FD49E650-47A0-4705-93EA-F49685B1D404 (resized).jpeg
#881 21 days ago

Haha nice catch! I was wondering if they would be in the game.

#882 21 days ago

When will the very first LE and Pros get shipped?

#883 21 days ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

When will the very first LE and Pros get shipped?

I don’t care atm bc I have problems coughing out the last few k for my le...

#884 21 days ago

Should be a few pros landing later this week.

#885 21 days ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Hey I just spotted the Twins in the LT outlane! [quoted image]

Apparently they do boob jobs in Japan too!

#887 21 days ago

It’s gone up for sure but that’s not a stock MET. It’s like trying to sell a stock Tron for 9k… because.

#888 21 days ago

That's good to know. I own a Metallica pro and had no idea the price of them had gone up. I'm not selling it anyway, it's probably my favorite for now.

#889 21 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

It’s gone up for sure but that’s not a stock MET. It’s like trying to sell a stock Tron for 9k… because.

Yes, except you aren't operating in the land of REALITY if you're looking for a stock Tron, because no such thing exists, or is for sale. There *might* still be some MET out there that are...but I don't, and haven't, seen one for sale in a very long time. So....I'm trying to operate based on the REALITY of what I see for sale.

#890 21 days ago

#891 21 days ago

Well Crap.

Just called Game Exchange to ask roughly when I could expect delivery for my Premium..... He said, "Probably March".

Wow. Was not expecting that. Guess I can practice patience.

#892 21 days ago
Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

Well Crap.
Just called Game Exchange to ask roughly when I could expect delivery for my Premium..... He said, "Probably March".
Wow. Was not expecting that. Guess I can practice patience.

When did you get your order in?

#893 21 days ago

Last Wednesday.

He said the LE's sold out in 90 sec and the Premiums were within 2 weeks for the first run.

#894 21 days ago
Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

Last Wednesday.
He said the LE's sold out in 90 sec and the Premiums were within 2 weeks for the first run.

Yea... I didn't even have a shot at an LE (ordered through Game Exchange as well). I did however secure a Premium within about 30 minutes of the reveal. I was admittedly not that interesting in the theme of Godzilla, but I don't think I've seen a better layout in pinball (for my money) + the artwork from ZombieYeti -- I couldn't resist. I'm hoping to have mine in November, but haven't called yet to find out for sure.

#895 21 days ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

Yea... I didn't even have a shot at an LE (ordered through Game Exchange as well). I did however secure a Premium within about 30 minutes of the reveal. I was admittedly not that interesting in the theme of Godzilla, but I don't think I've seen a better layout in pinball (for my money) + the artwork from ZombieYeti -- I couldn't resist. I'm hoping to have mine in November, but haven't called yet to find out for sure.

That was EXACTLY how I felt. I heard it was Godzilla and I just was not excited. Then I watched the gameplay and was pretty impressed, and decided that I had to try it. Turns out the delay cost me! LOL.

You never know... maybe people will drop out.

#896 21 days ago

Hype hype hyped!!! Gaddamn it looks so fun.

#897 21 days ago

Definitely hyped for my premium. Been a massive Godzilla fan since I was a little guy, that couple with being an Elwin table and how good it all looks... this wait is gonna kill me!

#898 21 days ago

The HYPE is real!!

hypetrain (resized).jpeg
#899 21 days ago

Looks great to me, likely an easier shooter than JP. I think the tail whip is one of the harder shots.

#900 21 days ago

Anyone know a distributor with a 1st run premium. I ordered day 1 at 1pm and still 2nd run. Damn this game is legit

There are 1403 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 29.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside