• Premium 424 votes
    45%
  • LE 213 votes
    23%
  • Only if they offer one with the female Ghostbusetrs. 97 votes
    10%

(940 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,803 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pic7 (resized).jpg
pic5 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170602_135331 (resized).jpg
flipper alignment 3 (resized).jpg
gb flipper alignment (resized).jpg
image2 (resized).JPG
IMGA0088 (resized).JPG
IMGA0087 (resized).JPG
terrordogs (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (3 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (3 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (3 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (3 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (3 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (3 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (3 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (3 years ago)

Post #17448 Link to John T's (game designer) video comments on GB Posted by JoeDP (3 years ago)

Post #17458 Photos of white rubber installed on GB as an alternative Posted by scarybeard (3 years ago)

Post #17519 Pictures of the BackAlleyCreations Slime Mod Posted by BackAlleyMatt (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider venom112.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5102 3 years ago

What will really sell this is the stellar artwork playfield layout and the code. The artwork I have seen is great looks to be hand drawn. That's part of what makes Metallica so great in so many ways. The artwork is one of the best on any pin. I have seen concept pics of proposed art for the cabinet and back glass has anyone seen concept art for the actual playfield at all??

#5353 3 years ago

It will be worth the wait hopefully it will be announced tomorrow

#5489 3 years ago

Congrats to stern looks absolutely fantastic cannot wait to play it. The art work is stellar

#5956 3 years ago

I don't know maybe I am the only one who seems to like DMD. With custom dots like on Metallica I think they are fantastic. 90 percent of the time you are looking at the playfield. I really don't see why people get so upset about not having an LCD in the back glass. That will drive the price sky high not that it isn't already and people already complain about price. Stern nailed it on this release in every way. This is going to sell like hot cakes.

#6333 3 years ago

Why would that sadden you? The original one is still great. A modern breakfast club would have them all staring at their phones while in detention. If they could even get detention, in today's precious little snowflake gets a participation medal society.

So true and well said it's sad that the world is that way

1 month later
#10175 3 years ago

I think they look good and will continue to get better with code and implementation. I think we didn't see them in play because they didn't want to show the rest of the LE premium features like the ramp and goggles yet. Hopefully a gameplay video comes soon but I think it's going to be great and a totally fresh take on pinball with the magnets

#10580 3 years ago

I agree I hate the pro/premium/LE model as well why not build one fully featured pin for a median price between the pro and the premium. I think they would get more business that way. It's rough paying 5k plus for a pro and that is the stripped down base model. Just a bad business model IMO

2 weeks later
#12063 3 years ago

I think the slings look good and will evolve to even better with code. This game is a masterpiece and what a pin should be. Stern hit a homerun everyone has there preferences but this will be a top ten pin.

#12068 3 years ago

As good as everything is on this game I have to say the audio is incredible from the call outs to the music. I think the audio is done so well it stands out above the rest

2 months later
#16199 3 years ago

Any chance of someone making a plastics kit for sale to prevent the airballs ?

#16253 3 years ago

I will buy one too

#16400 3 years ago

I will buy a plastic as well PM me with price if you start making them

#16493 3 years ago

I think it's ridiculous that stern doesn't install plastics to stop all these airballs. You just get a brand new LE and you can't play without airballs doing damage to the play field. I mean does stern even play test these how could they not realize that additional plastics are needed. Instead of playing you are having to Frankenstein your own fix for this after paying 8k...

4 weeks later
#17011 3 years ago

The stern side art blades look amazing and really make it a world under glass. That is the one mod that I feel is worth the money although you could argue that the money we are paying for an LE they should be included and factory installed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tucson, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider venom112.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside