IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 8 years ago

I would love a GB pin, already have a ecto maybe as a topper, has to be original ghost busters not the new one

I would be really really disappointed if they did the original cast for le and premium only as they would miss on so many Pro sales especially with the dollar values being bad. Come on Stern do a full featured pin on all levels with only the translite and cabinet art and trim being different.

A dutch pinsider (Star_Gazer) did these concepts (which I saved as they were so cool) in another thread - awesome ideas.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lego-ghostbusters-sold-out-come-on-stern-make-the-30th-anniversary-game
Note: This is not my work and hope the artist of these chimes in and I vote Dirty Donny or Zombie Yeti for the artist

258422-i.png258422-i.png
259544.jpg259544.jpg
260911-i.jpg260911-i.jpg
261970-i.png261970-i.png
263041-i.png263041-i.png
266403-i.png266403-i.png
267114-i.png267114-i.png
261583-i.png261583-i.png

#20 8 years ago

alternatively you could go for a sub playfield which could be inside the trap with 2 flippers and a green ball and the ghosts are trying to escape the trap to start a ghost escape multiball

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

That's no trapdoor, its a GB backpack!
backpack_01.jpg

Another cool concept, love your work.

I wonder if another way to have a 2nd playfield using this concept is that 2 flippers are already in a elevated position and only activate when the playfield lifts up and then your concept could be used in 3 ways:
- 1 ramp entrance at the top centre
- a ball lock say on the top lhs
- then backpack mini playfield activated by a ball lock on the top rhs. the backpack then lifts up to where the upper flippers are waiting for the playfield to come into play.

When the playfield lifts up the 2 ball locks and one ramp entrance become beam targets

#220 8 years ago

I really hope that this game is made one day and given the quality looking TBL I would think Dutch Pinball would do a great job of Ghost Busters.

If Stern are doing it I hope they can do art similar to Metallica, and use soem of the cool concepts in this thread.

edit - just heard a C2C episode and Nate stated that the rumour is strong for Stern to be making this and Trudeau is designing. I hope Trudeau is doing it with his wider flippers but please do at least 2 ramp entrances not like Mustang with one

#234 8 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

If someone made ghostbusters like the one from farsight studios that I have from google store, I would put a deposit on it right now.

hopefully alot better than that one

1 week later
#239 8 years ago

agree on the not using the haunted concept - do something new

can see a benefit of a small upper playfield representing the beams to catch the ghost, and imagine for a small upper playfield they set up a small lcd under a perspex playfield for video art from the movies....

also a great opportunity for slimmer green inserts in the playfield

and this game would have a great potential interest base with almost 2.4 million people on the Ghostbusters Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/Ghostbusters

#240 8 years ago

calling Star_Gazer for another concept

#242 8 years ago

this would be cool if Dirty Donny did hand drawn art for Ghostbusters

091bbd0af5afff9ad89ff9799f72c38b.jpg091bbd0af5afff9ad89ff9799f72c38b.jpg

3 weeks later
#257 8 years ago

supposed to be a spring release with old cast of the game as girl movie released July 2016.

also heard a upper playfield ? all speculation and rumour, hopefully not a stripped GoT style of game where the upper playfield won't be in the pro version.

hopefully a Trudeau game, wider apart flippers, 2 ramps with 2 ramp entrances not one like the mustang (2 ramps with one only entrance) and not a wrestling type repetitive upper playfield.

#275 8 years ago

if Stern were smart they would either do the original cast for pro, premium and le or make it generic with characters on swap out plastics and offer the alternate casts on "mod" plastics. They would lose so many sales of pro if they go new cast on pro.

that said have heard it is original cast

4 weeks later
#310 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

So when will this game supposedly go on the production line?

apparently Feb / Mar release

#316 8 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

So, Stern is making Ghostbusters then? i thought it was just a rumor.

fairly strong rumour

#355 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I saw in another thread there was an art leak?
Or did I misinterpret something?
I see no art for the game anywhere.... but I'm interested!

where is the other thread???

my speculation is pinsider star_gazer did some awesome concepts sketches and once said it was a dream theme but he has gone very quiet, am wondering if he is now involved with Stern in some way.

#364 8 years ago

here is a cabinet pic of the arcade version, will help give us some ideas of the colours used and it is generic movie art noty previous or new actors

ghostbustersarcadefinal.pngghostbustersarcadefinal.png

#365 8 years ago

Ghostbusters is definitely growing as a new board game is also now available, and this has cartoon character art which would be cool and more timeless.

-1.jpg-1.jpg

#376 8 years ago

but then for a while it was speculated that Stern couldn't afford Kiss but they did.

if Stern does Ghostbusters I think it will be a hit and really keen, will be my first NIB - just hope they don't do a leave out the upper playfield on the Pro (GOT) scenario.

#407 8 years ago

I am sure some of us modders can create some cool mods for this, though is a shame that Stern are doing this.

#408 8 years ago

Since this is a theme that I really want it has me wondering what the layout will be as Trudeau does for some unique shots and not a straight fan layout.

A sub playfield would be cool for the ghosts stuck in the ghost trap.

Can imagine 5 standup targets placed around spelling "ghost"

#430 8 years ago

and hopefully won't let us down by not making it.

#452 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I like the whole trap magnet idea, but the actual playfield would need a few magnets below it randomly pulsing to make it hard to get the "ghost" ball into the trap.

or pop up ghosts, maybe even a new sort of mech where a permanent post is on the playfield and then a half round ghost pops up only just in front of the permanent posts and these can pulse up and down. Just need to keep the channel / gap less than the bottom of the ball and the post so the gap does not fail.

1 week later
#542 8 years ago

this was at the end of todays Stern Christmas video, would be nice if it is linked to Ghostbusters getting a "New Display" as the rumour is that GB may be the first Stern Pin with a colour DMD / LCD

screen-capture-14.pngscreen-capture-14.png

#546 8 years ago

it was just at the end of the most recent video Happy Holidays looking at all the decorations and then that piece at the 2nd last second of the video ???

also it indicated AC supply

shake could be like IM with monger where it could be used when you get slimed or the marshmellow dude starts walking ????

I just thought it was interesting and maybe a planted seed to be found.

#550 8 years ago

But bet the pro will be a DVD and premium and le with a LCD.

edit

DVD should be DMD
But bet the pro will be a "DMD" and premium and le with a LCD.

#558 8 years ago

I only suggested that Stern may do that, but totally agree with your arguments but then it is Stern and they have 2 different playing models which costs them more to already program so I wouldn't put it past them.

I hope it has a lcd across all 3 models and I hope one day that the only difference between a pro, premium and le is just art, plastics, translite - not game play / rules. Spooky just release RZ with a colour screen for regular and le hopefully Stern steps up to match a boutique builder.

#563 8 years ago

DMD

sorry.... damn auto correct

#591 8 years ago

the last is my preference - captures the whole theme and timeless

#593 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I like the first one too...

agree as long as they don't just use photos rather do a photo realistic render of the GB team

#596 8 years ago

a new shop opened locally with all movie and tv show models and they had a cool slimer escaping a trap (I think) which lit nicely could be a simple but cool small topper.

#608 8 years ago

I could be looking too eagerly for leaks etc and we have seen the GoT LE whitewood,

screen-capture-14.pngscreen-capture-14.png

but curious what the ramp is in the background - is it from a existing game or a new one ?

screen-capture-15.pngscreen-capture-15.png

#609 8 years ago

art leaked onto another thread, looks sweet

#701 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is this what others are referring to?
Was emailed to me from a friend whom claimed it was the next game.
Gbusters.jpg

and counting how long it stays up

#710 8 years ago

they leaked the trans image from the other thread and from this thread when I posted a copy of it.

#740 8 years ago

I would of preferred to see more of the ecto and slimer on the trans and maybe the GB building but I think the art is great and personally don't think it is anything like the data east days art - some of that was terrible. The faces area little off but a few people said that it has been improved on so should the final art will be sweet.

Can't wait to see the playfield and cabinet.

#822 8 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

I think this game is going to be incredibly special and one of Stern's best, from what I've seen. Between the beautiful artwork and a truly unique layout, this is a game that Trudeau, Zombie Yeti, and Stern are rightfully going to be very proud of! For a theme I've always dreamed of seeing become a pin, it's refreshing to see so much care and effort put into it!
We're talking toys, a subway, single drop targets in the middle of the playfield, an Insanity Falls-style ramp, EL lighting, and some of the best use of plastics I've ever seen to give the playfield even more dimension. Not to mention the mod potential for the theme as well!
I'm gonna be so proud to have this be my first NIB machine!

I hope you are right as this will be my first NIB as well

#824 8 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

The translite isn't the only thing that has been making the rounds. Such as the sneak peek over at the bottom of Page 9...

you mean this one

481720.jpeg481720.jpeg

#826 8 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

Yep that's the one!

so city skyline, staypuft, green rail for slimer trail guessing but have to watch the movie again is that a board walk ???

wonder if that ramp is this one with the insanity falls style going down the right side instead of the left side.

screen-capture-15_9.39.04_pm.pngscreen-capture-15_9.39.04_pm.png

#829 8 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

No I believe the tracks are meant to be the tracks from the ghost train scene in GBII.
That ramp doesn't appear to match up with what I've seen. Gonna be a combination of plastic and wireform.

thanks, just saw the ramp in the background of another photo and wondering what it was from and if linked in anyway.

the ramp for GB sounds sweet.

#831 8 years ago

maybe he was the leaker with a second account ???

#886 8 years ago

he posted in this thread 4 days ago and then deleted in, may coincide with Stern conflict.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-new-post-is-this-a-hint

otherwise looking forward to the GB release

#1060 8 years ago

if Stern make the pro based on the new movie and not based on the original movie and no premium it would have to be the biggest epic mistake by Stern

#1091 8 years ago

sounds awesome, need more leaks, pictures, links please

#1130 8 years ago

rumour in Aus that AMD which is Stern's distributor in Aus is releasing Ghostbusters and Comic Spiderman VE this Feb with Gary Stern possibly present

#1133 8 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Swinks, how do you feel about the source? Reliable??

he is a operator and buys a crap load of Stern's off AMD, and new games have been shown and launched in Feb in Aus in the past and Gary seems to come to Aus roughly every 2 years around Feb

launching 2 games seems a little odd as would kills sales for one of them you would think but hoping GB is true for Feb.

#1147 8 years ago

totally agree, hope stern uses much of these concepts, they are all very cool but disagree they were a leak as they have been around for a while - I think they are ideas for a dream pin

#1149 8 years ago

yeah love the desk, drawer and car and hope trap is there and as suggested the firehouse

#1154 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I didn't mean it was a leak... I meant that if we did not know where the sketches were from it would look like a leak... They are so well done, that's all I meant.

no worries, understand and agree they are awesome and if not used, sad as the ideas were killer.

#1157 8 years ago

cool concept star gazer and personally hope Stern uses all of them but agree with captain kirk the design would be down if being released in a matter of weeks, uuuuuuunless SG has hooked up with Stern

#1158 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Thanks for the compliments, hope Stern will use some concepts (some credits would be nice though..)
Stern people can send me a PM!
Also check this one out, miniplayfield with magnets and a bash toy...if it got some votes it might get in there!
miniplayfield_(resized).jpg

love the design but curious how the ball gets up there?

have heard there is a upper playfield but wondering if it is more of a black knight upper playfield and not GoT premium / LE upper playfield

#1348 8 years ago

I hope catboxer is right and has been my thought as well as maybe Stern are trying something a little different and matching Spooky, Heighway and JJP with a Pro that has the same game play as the LE and the art and fancy bits looking different. I think if they went this route they could build them a little faster and concentrate their programming efforts to one package not have 2 different versions for Pro and then Premium / LE. And maybe with this possible change it will marry in the lcd and bet a "price rise" sadly.

Gary went to see Mike (Homepin) in China a little while back and Mike gets custom lcd's made for his arcade machines. You would think if Stern was going with lcd he would not want to have stock problems and changes so may justify a custom size ratio to suit the location and have a truckload made to fit in perfectly with the speaker / dmd panel, so just bolts in.

thanks for posting the playfield pic mnpinball, trudeaux does do some different stuff and I like his games and his common wider flippers, the sling shot cut outs look different and the laypout over all looks interesting, looks like 2 ramps (hopefully) and curious on the 2 larger box cutouts on the rhs.

#1354 8 years ago

here is the playfield rotated

screen-capture_(resized).pngscreen-capture_(resized).png

#1366 8 years ago

nice work guys in building a playfield, the in and outlanes near the flippers don't look right could the rhs outer lane actually feedback to the flipper and the same with the inner most rhs lane with the centre draining. Thought the slings looked different like oldschool skinny ones.

#1384 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'd love tho change the way art is presented on cabinets. I'd make the both sides like holders that can have high quality art slipped in. (similar to the Pinball 2000 concept), but with the whole shape. Aftermarket artists can make custom ones that can be inserted. Leg bolts would never touch the art. Not sure I'm explaining right....

like the side cabinet profile step in 1" all around (becomes your perspex panel) and then 2-2.5mm machined out and then a panel could go in and even add back lighting. Downside is machining and print cost would go up, could see a after market cabinet option become available.

Heighway have a more complex system with a double cabinet side thickness with a pocket.

#1436 8 years ago

I am sure with a game with so much potential they won't let the programming slip, this will also be a great machine to be sited in arcades and movie cinema's

looking forward to this game

#1485 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I've said it before and I will say it again....mnpinball is Gary Stern! I caught you Gary, you cannot hide from Batman!

I did a search on all posts by mnpinball in this thread - very very suspect

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tq&tu=mnpinball

#1486 8 years ago

I am a fan of Trudeau designs

one thing I really hope is that the "GB Pro" has 2 ramps (can't afford a premium or le as in Aus a Pro is around $8.5k)

- a right that feeds the left and a left that feeds the right
- I didn't mind the mustang pin but didn't buy the pro because of one ramp having different feeds so can only ever shoot one ramp

can you confirm mnpinball then I can be excited for the start of the new year

#1491 8 years ago

this will be an awesome game, especially if that Star_Gazer whitewood is getting closer.

hope it has the slightly wider spaced flippers

#1509 8 years ago

yesterday was a busy one and now quiet....

wonder if it will have a spot to add an Ecto
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ghostbusters%20diecast&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

just picked up a cartoon 1:64 version for the game given the translite was cartoonish.

#1514 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The new LEGO ghostbusters firehouse is available now.
http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Firehouse-Headquarters-75827

that is a cool set but not cheap, will save the dollars for the GB pin

Quoted from Chrizg:

I talked to a dist who talked to his rep for the area. Said no about GB but talked about comic version of SM. I do want GB to happen cause it would be a great theme for me to route (as long as pros have old movie art).

I emailed my dist and asked him to put me on the list and reply was thankyou.

#1520 8 years ago

is it in Jan, Feb, or March (waiting for a red and green apple confirmation)

is SMVE this week?

#1523 8 years ago

that was just a sample to get one right for my game (so basically only one available), I am not going to produce them

#1577 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Lol, why have 2 coding teams for 2 of the same model titles ?
If Pinside goons were crazy over delayed code before it would be crazy with 2 models.
It's all or nothing once the transition takes hold folks.

I agree and have said this before as well but so is having a pro and premium with different game play - ends up being different code so I would not be surprised if Stern does this as is their style.

Don't get me wrong I hope not and really if they were smarter they would just do a pro and le with same game play and code so they could have one team pumping out some awesome code and reduce some of their development / programming and stock costs.

#1607 8 years ago

have to say that at a guess black mirror blades will look awesome in the game - happened to still have a set left over

#1621 8 years ago

wow

screen-capture-5_(resized).pngscreen-capture-5_(resized).png

had to be done

#1664 8 years ago

3 hrs to go but doubt it will be GB

#1726 8 years ago

For me I am not that bothered as a LCD would be nice but if it keeps the price down on GB then I am happy for a DMD - sort of suits the old movie - which I think some one else said a few pages back.

#1730 8 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I think most of the people that don't mind of stern keep pumping out DmD machines haven't properly played woz. There is way too much info they need to show on the screen in that game. Can you imagine GoT with a big LCD. You can see each house progress..
Games are too complicated today to have a tiny DmD. Plus they are ugly

don't get me wrong I would love it to have a dmd as it is going to be a sweet game but if it isn't ready for a lcd so be it, it is one of my dream themes and plus I would rather pay around the low $8k instead of in the $12 for a Woz. There isn't $4k value in the screen as you play the playfield. In saying that Woz is very impressive with the use of the screen. In the end it is just a speculation thread with some small facts thrown in here and there.

#1775 8 years ago

we know 1 is in the game, heard 4 is in the game, 2 begs to be in the game, you have drawn 9 in the game - reckon it will be there as a plastic and people upgrade with a real diecast

#1823 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I suppose someone will want these as Mods?
(New action figures released)

h2bctspzu6ruv1d9p9hi_(resized).jpg

mmmmmm, nooooo

#1835 8 years ago

mnpinball, if there is no premium at this stage do you know what items (game play features) won't be on the pro?

proton beams, floating slimer, mid playfield drop targets ???

#1839 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

My guess would be the proton beams, the 2 drops and also betting the ramp won't go under the playfield and to a VUK on the Pro.- which could make for a faster game. I'm basing this on no known information though.

I hope you are wrong,

I can handle missing out on the proton beams and a floating slimer but would love the 2 drops and the under / over ramp to be on the pro.....

#1861 8 years ago

I heard that the GB pro will be feature cut down from that make-shift sketch a few pages back - they could of had a real winning pro......

#1875 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I heard England show for Ghostbusters release.

when is that again

#2091 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I dunno - even whitewater has an "emergency exit" when speed and gravity dont go its way. There will probably be a divertor or something so the ball can go to the scoop if needed.

that is what I was thinking as well

hope this ramp is on the pro

#2095 8 years ago

or mechanical parts being replaced with a magnetic design

#2298 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

You'd think most companies, if they cared, would want to track down the source of the leak and plug it?

I reckon it is planted to build the hype and maybe test who of the leaks is on-leaking (if that is such a saying)

#2343 8 years ago

I've got 4 mods in progress for this game

#2382 8 years ago

a little more open than creech, but with trudeau games they each are so different as he likes to try new things which is risky but great if they come off - reckon this one will in a big way. Just having 4 in-lanes to the flippers is rare if not done at all on a standard with game. Am hoping the flipper spacing is wider like creech and other games.

#2385 8 years ago

dividers being wires not plastics to gain more space for another lane and on the star_gazer sketch thinner slingshots

on alot of games between the shooter lane and the rhs outer drain lane is a 10-12.7mm timber, replace that with potentially a 1mm SS strip and you have 9-11.7mm up your sleeve

#2390 8 years ago

here is my topper, already started a Slimer. It's a $60 AUD slimer with a custom base that will be black and house hidden green led strip so to glow green upwards but only had white at the moment and the base is currently translucent clear so whole thing glows but still needs to be finished.

Slimer is 7inches tall and is floating above the trap on a clear acrylic post and on a spring so very cool and wobbles. The base has a hidden recess for leds, mounting holes and rear exit for wiring will be available from Shapeways soon for anyone wanting to do a do it yourself topper with this type of slimer - whole topper cost under $150. I will have one small strip at the back maybe to GI and then ones at the front hooked up to the ghost trap feature in the game - as has to be one of those.

Will do a little "how to" so other people can do it.

P1120288_(resized).JPGP1120288_(resized).JPG

P1120289_(resized).JPGP1120289_(resized).JPG

#2394 8 years ago

I am sure it will be

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2397 8 years ago

nah reckon they will have a cool light bar / siren topper at $600 with wee waa siren

#2406 8 years ago

or maybe GB still for Feb and the 3o year countdown is a May release of the game with the LCD game

#2424 8 years ago

not sure on the reliability more using a feature in a different way

#2515 8 years ago

heard there was a tube thing could that be projecting a image ????

#2522 8 years ago
Quoted from visi0n:

That's a relief! I guess for Pepper's Ghost to work and not be able to see the image source / subject, it would have to be down in or around the Apron, kind of like how Star Trek's Laser Projector is tucked in.
(Unless they've invented a micro-short-throw-projector -- which I mean- high fives all around if they did that)
I guess a small LCD in the Apron at a 45 degree to the playfield glass might work?

or using the small green tube (maybe like a fibre optic tube) over the large insert and the 2 intersect

#2585 8 years ago

and then Star_Gazer did this, which is close in many ways

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tq&tu=star_gazer

128d990a26729591754eb543e8df52b183a6aa8f_(resized).png128d990a26729591754eb543e8df52b183a6aa8f_(resized).png

#2652 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

OK, How about thoughts on the magnetic slings?

just hope that the playfield can handle it, might have to get some sling mylar protectors if there are none on the playfield - don't want that Goldeneye or Shadow wear

#2681 8 years ago

guessing that a ball would hit the sling and trigger the switch and it would trigger be a momentary magnet fire. In front of each of the slings are 2 triangle inserts so wondering if depending on what is lit determines the direct the ball would be shot off to, but could be mission based.

#2685 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I love the comeback of the SMOOOOOTH wireform return flipper lane guides vs. the traditional plastic. This is going to be a fast game.

agree, but they needed to so to be able to fit so many lanes in on a standard width game

#2688 8 years ago

unfortunately nothing new as probably all those images related to GB probably came from this thread

#2702 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Did you see the pic? The slings are a different shape than normal slings. Doesn't even look like there is room for anything but a single switch and a single GI bulb under it.

agree, not much room for a sling mech, there is a switch by the looks and a hole for a bulb and then a metal U brace and that's it.

So it either has a magnet as per rumour
or
they are dead slings and simply have a switch which registers sling hits. And then maybe those hits translate to the 2 triangle inserts on each side which in turn relate to the proton streams and being ready to suck a suck up.

If it has dead slings don't even know when the last time that happened if ever on a dmd game

#2800 8 years ago

I was told 2 different stories re the under / over ramp that the pro will be straight and not going through the playfield and then going through the playfield - I really hope it is not a straight ramp as because Stern bangs on so much that the pro is for arcades, arcades need to have a game with some really cool stuff - one being the a under / over ramp.

#2804 8 years ago

yeah can't work out the captive ball lock myself

like Whitewater I am wondering what happens if a ball looses momentum some how and gets stuck under the playfield if it leads to the rhs scoop via a subway?

#2852 8 years ago

guaranteed that the pro will lose the proton beams and the hologram thing

but will be really disappointed if the Pro loses the under over ramp (and just be a straight plastic ramp), the smaller ramp closer to the flippers and the drops

#2918 8 years ago

bummer on the subway ramp, new Stern would do something to stuff up the potential, but glad the single drops stay in though.

#2925 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

cool thanks I wasn't sure!

but not for long as pinside will remove them shortly, sadly

#3110 8 years ago

also notice to fit the 4 inlane guides instead of the 1/2" timber sides they introduced a 1mm steel ball guide on the outer edge to get some more room.

and totally agree with Trudeau's out of the box designing.

#3114 8 years ago

Generally flippers by most designers are 7" from shaft centre to shaft centre, but Trudeau likes to stretch that out to generally (I think) 7 1/8".

Also using thin wire guides allows for more room to add another inlane as well as modifying the outer guide from timber to steel which on many games they vary the lhs of the shooter lane but on this they also modified the lhs playfield support timber to a thin gauge steel divider to get some more room for that extra 4th lane.

I think the slings are a result of what room there is left - balls need to fit down the closest inlane, balls need to be directed from the upper playfield to the start and mid of the flipper and the height / or depth of the sling is decided on which lane the ball will bounce and drop down - difficulty thing. Also the outer drain lanes are quite open so a wild ball could still be drained fairly easily even though it has 4 inlanes.

sort of a wide body feel to a regular body width.

here is a mini screen shot, but if a moderator doesn't want a technical section shown, just let me know and I will remove.

Edit - my apologies on the mini screen shot

#3171 8 years ago

I hope the price doesn't go up $500 USD as the Aussie Market will be hurt big time with new prices being roughly
Pro - $8650
Premium - $11150
LE - $12850

#3311 8 years ago

unusual day for a launch for 14th being a Sunday but a while back heard the rumour that it would be released from Australia with Gary being present.

#3321 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Do us anyone know the street dates of the last 5 or so Sterns? Just to provide an idea of pacing?

can use this as a rough guide - basic public release with MSRP's

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-game-release-history

#3694 8 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

So yeah, ghostbusters. What's the theory on the laser beams? Who's got insider info on that? Do we know if the drop targets are actually hiding the memory game cards? How big is the peppers ghost effect going to be? Will Stay puft have some movement or just be stationary? Let's get back on track here.

I reckon those proton beams will be on motors and swing in to the say the centre of the playfield - until they cross???? big guess. Wondering if they are like a el wire or lit fibre optic tube or similar.

As for the ghost holo on the cad there was a tube maybe the concept is that the overhanging tube as well as the large insert in front of the 5 targets is linked with some sort of image projection upwards - heard it was like a pinball 2000 projection style of holo - so say 2-3" inch insert.

#3708 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Finishing the licensing approval process? Launching with a calculated marketing plan? You know...conducting business like a business?

that's not usual for Stern, often crappy photos and videos - hopefully a full package release followed the day after with a Jack Danger video

#3787 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Who is suppose to be the designer on this ?

Trudeau

#3794 8 years ago

just saw these pics from the Dutch Pinball factory tour and this shows Stern are slipping behind even though I could accept a dmd the potential for a GB with lcd could be cool and be the best seller for them

screen-capture_(resized).pngscreen-capture_(resized).png

#3810 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I thought I read that Trudeau was on this one somewhere.
Don't want to bring the guy down but he participate in 3 titles in 20 years. America vacation, Mustang and WWE.
Not very shinny.

then he has Judge Dread, Congo and CFTBL which are really good games - I like that he is willing to change and mix things up in design which carries with it some risk but the cad and whitewood of this game looks great, so does the art snippets and just leaves the rules / code which I am sure on a game with this potential will be great

he has done a few in his career
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=trudeau&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

#3812 8 years ago

I don't mind having dots and in some ways would be cool to have the last Stern dots game as I don't look up at the dmd much but it is odd that they call themselves the leader of pinball when they are almost the last company to switch to lcd plus reckon when they do the cost will jack up. But a lcd would be nice especially in sttract mode and watching others play.

#3875 8 years ago

got the final lighting for my Slimer Topper - purple behind to connect to GI and green to plug into some sort of mode

P1120431_(resized).JPGP1120431_(resized).JPG

#3880 8 years ago

yep that is the one, there is a clear acrylic post coming out of the ghost trap and then a spring into slimer so effectively a bobble effect. The base will be available from shapeways soon and then a 20 x SMD (green) and 10 SMD (purple) strip from comet pinball. The base house's and hides the leds so from the players prespective you don't see the led's just the glow. The statue also sits nicely and snug into the base and the base can be screw down if you want with holes provided.

the statue is really nice quality painted solid resin

in Aus it is available over the counter at Zing Pop Culture for $58 AUD which is about $42 USD + shipping
http://zingpopculture.com.au/

P1120432_(resized).JPGP1120432_(resized).JPG

#4055 8 years ago

I still think the 30 year countdown will finish up around the Texas show and the significance will be the latest machine will have the latest new technology of the lcd dmd - baywatch size.

#4155 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Pro has normal slings, left scoop, left captive balls, middle top Neuton ball, right scoop changed to a catch saucer. No subway ramp on Pro. All models have the 2 brothers single drop targets.

cool, thanks for the clarification, assuming the saucer will be like a congo saucer

so LE / Premium has as replacement or extra magnetic slings, rhs scoop which must interact with the subway ramp, proton beams, slimer holo

#4172 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I hope I like this as the kids are excited. Not a fan at all of the 4 flippers at the bottom. I haven't liked any pin I've ever played with 3 or more flippers at the bottom of the playfield.

2 flippers and 4 inlanes

#4175 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I never bought a NIB LE before. DO they sell out pretty quickly as a rule?

yes and no, some can sell out in a few days and others like Transformers and WWE are still available.

#4276 8 years ago

I heard that leaks were under the radar and also as a known leak as a marketing deal with some people

#4277 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Any advice on this one?

how long is a ball of string - tough one, depends if it sells quickly. WWE had trouble selling the LE's so no premiums.

check one of my other threads where I track Stern releases

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-game-release-history

#4278 8 years ago

PKE prototype flippers

P1120456_copy_(resized).jpgP1120456_copy_(resized).jpg
P1120457_copy_(resized).jpgP1120457_copy_(resized).jpg

#4289 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Sorry I don't like the holes. The art work is terrible, The rubbers are to red and the white is cream.

holes are for leds
rubbers are pinball life new rubbers
white is actually pearl sparkle white

#4590 8 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Got this from our distributor today... Guess things are looking up!

image_(resized).png

yes, dare say GB will be announced in March at Texas and then production start a few weeks to a month later

1 week later
#5015 8 years ago

here's the last 5 years worth of Stern's MSRP's

Month / Year / Game Name / Category / Price

January 2016 / Spiderman VE (Comic Version) / $7595

September 2015 / Game of Thrones / Pro / $5995
September 2015 / Game of Thrones / Premium / $7595
September 2015 / Game of Thrones / LE / $8795

May 2015 / Kiss / Pro / $5995
May 2015 / Kiss / Premium / $7595
May 2015 / Kiss / LE / $8795

March / 2015 / Whoa Nellie / Boutique / $6499

January / 2015 / WWE / Pro / $5495
January / 2015 / WWE / LE / $8595

December / 2014 / The Walking Dead / Premium / $7595
September / 2014 / The Walking Dead / Pro / $5995
September / 2014 / The Walking Dead / LE / $8595

August / 2014 / Metallica / Pro LED / $5595

June / 2014 / Iron Man VE / Pro / $5495

March / 2014 / Mustang / Pro / $5395
March / 2014 / Mustang / Premium / $7495
March / 2014 / Mustang / LE / $8495

December / 2013 / AC/DC Luci Premium / $7495

September / 2013 / Star Trek / Pro / $5395
September / 2013 / Star Trek / Premium / $7495
September / 2013 / Star Trek / LE / $8795

April / 2013 / Metallica / Pro / $4995
April / 2013 / Metallica / Premium / $6995 (Monsters & Road Case)
April / 2013 / Metallica / LE / $7595

November / 2012 / Avengers / Pro / $5699
November / 2012 / Avengers / LE (2 models) / $8099

October / 2012 / Transformers "The Pin" / $4000

June / 2012 / X-Men / Pro / $5699
June / 2012 / X-Men / LE (2 models) / $7999

March / 2012 / AC/DC / Pro / $5699
March / 2012 / AC/DC / Premium / $7699
March / 2012 / AC/DC / LE (2 models) / $8499

September / 2011 / Transformer / Pro / $4795
September / 2011 / Transformer / LE (3 models ?) / $6999

May / 2011 / Tron / Pro / $4799
May / 2011 / Tron / LE / $5999

January / 2011 / Rolling Stones / Pro / $4799
January / 2011 / Rolling Stones / LE / $5999

August / 2011 / Avatar / Pro / $4799
August / 2011 / Avatar / LE / $5999

LE's did not really exist before Avatar

April / 2010 / IronMan / Pro / $4799
April / 2010 / IronMan / Classic (Home) / $3799

#5156 8 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Did anyone notice the playfield inserts don't match the whitewood image that was leaked? It appears the whitewood cab was modified after the playfield art was done or vice versa. It will interesting to see which they chose on Friday when we see the real images.

yeah I tried doing a art overlay over the whitewood a while back and there are some differences

#5782 8 years ago

closest one I could find and looks like the ramp has a collection point

stern-ghostbusterspro-details-03jpg-0d86a1_640w_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbusterspro-details-03jpg-0d86a1_640w_(resized).jpg

#5788 8 years ago

that merge image makes sense now and sort suggests that the balls go to a ball lock ?

d48185d4ca69167822084fa7ac9067f389b5c6ad_(resized).jpgd48185d4ca69167822084fa7ac9067f389b5c6ad_(resized).jpg

#6127 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

An EL wire mod with multiple colors wrapped around the arm of this bash toy, made to look like a proton stream would be cool.

Slimer_EL_Wire_(resized).jpg

yes it needs something to cover the cable tube and the nuts and bolts

#6357 8 years ago

John just wrote back to explaining the right ramp feed on the Pro - ball goes up to the curve and then hits a gate and returns back to the right flipper.

saw the facebook video and the sounds are great

#6359 8 years ago

I completed one of your ideas Stargazer as well - with your permission of course

P1120457_copy_(resized).jpgP1120457_copy_(resized).jpg

#6377 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So what do people think the right ramp return is doing on the pro? You have that whole wierd bulge area where the ramp is on the prem/LE
This photo
http://www.pinballnews.com/games/ghostbusters/8a.jpg
Shows the piece just downstream of the right ramp entrance mounted to the side of the ramp return. Looks like it could be a magnet divertor.. and it could pull the ball away from the regular ball return path into the bulge area.. where it would go down behind the storage area plastic.. and then drop down through the ramp to the playfield.. and into the storage saucer.. and then be a virtual lock.
What do you all think.. is that the bizness?

might have to listen to This Flippin Podcast, pretty sure they are doing a Trudeau interview in the next day.... sweet, can't wait

#6380 8 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So what do people think the right ramp return is doing on the pro? You have that whole wierd bulge area where the ramp is on the prem/LE
This photo
http://www.pinballnews.com/games/ghostbusters/8a.jpg
Shows the piece just downstream of the right ramp entrance mounted to the side of the ramp return. Looks like it could be a magnet divertor.. and it could pull the ball away from the regular ball return path into the bulge area.. where it would go down behind the storage area plastic.. and then drop down through the ramp to the playfield.. and into the storage saucer.. and then be a virtual lock.
What do you all think.. is that the bizness?

you might have a point there

stern-ghostbusterspro-details-03jpg-0d86a1_640w_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbusterspro-details-03jpg-0d86a1_640w_(resized).jpg

#6608 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im wondering, because there was a release/leak of CAD images, and therefore likely prototypes made and tested,
If there is a chance they could be made?
Id imagine code has been created too.
What about a Stern add on MOD?
Would you pay $300-$500 to add this?
Do you think if a public cry was made, it might happen?

I am guessing you are talking about the proton beams - maybe a expensive Stern Mod

I am hoping the library building is a mod for the pro buyers to finish the look but what a fantastic looking game.

#6662 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Theres a pair of Triangle Inserts on Premium/LE
Also noticed for the first time the Large Library Building is not on Pro.
Wondering about the reverse shot up the ramp made from the right.....I hope not a drainer!

on the pro the reverse shot on the rhs goes around to the lhs up the large ramp and then returns back down the main large ramp to the rhs flipper - confirmed via a message from Trudeau yesterday as I was curious

#6664 8 years ago

from the interview on coast to coast sounds like magnets only as Jody said their was just a switch under the slingshot plastic. But they can get some interesting effects ball comes in hit the sling activates the switch and ball bounces out and then they can control the ball to fire off in different directions even directly back at the same sling that the switch was activated - giving you the ghost effect.

for the sake of the premium and le guys I just hope the magnets don't cause some new playfield wear sort like the Shadow or Goldeneye with the magnet hidden under a painted surface.

#6735 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

man i wish i could get a premium, but up here a premium will cost around 9k
so, i'll go with a pro and it's going to give me a good excuse to mod the hell out of it.

I am the same as freighted a pro is at $8.5k here and a premium at $10.5k freighted. So I am getting a pro and will have some fun with it and can always upgrade in a years time when money allows and if I love the game

#6882 8 years ago

someone asked a page or 2 back about flipper gap

most games and designers use a 6 7/8" or 7" flipper gap - measurement is between flipper post to flipper post

Trudeau's games tend to widen that a little and commonly at 7 1/8" post centre to post centre as he likes to add a challenge - one of his signature designs

#6894 8 years ago

wonder if the movement is random or repeated (via a cam) as maybe the pro can have a new component and randomise it a little

#7086 8 years ago

is it going to be Dead Flip on Twitch TV?

#7090 8 years ago

cool thanks guys, bummer I start work in 2 hours will have to wait to 11 hrs time...... killing me

#7095 8 years ago

just ordered a Pro, arriving May in Aus, very happy

#7250 8 years ago

I have a solution for the flipper gaps working on a custom flipper post and then quick top side bat replacement from custom PKE bats, to 3" regular, 3 1/8" bats to close the gap, 2 7/8" bats for large gap meant for other games.

#7578 8 years ago

thanks for all the photos

and I noticed one art issue or change in regards to the lhs in lane guides where it has 2 blank timber circles - wonder if these will be filled in or posts go in ?

ad8b16d40d812144a1e443dbc9e0e247e2af7658.jpeg_(resized).jpgad8b16d40d812144a1e443dbc9e0e247e2af7658.jpeg_(resized).jpg

#7583 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

These are prototype playfields.I will ask this question tomorrow.I will be doing another 6 hour run the GB pro!
Any other questions?.

- yes please ask about the timber dots

- can you ask how balls need to be loaded up so I can go and buy a head to replace....

- can you ask if the library mold will be a purchaseable mod for the Pro?

and maybe you know this one as noticed when the ball comes out of the pops on the rhs it seemed to get diverted or hung up on a bracket in the twitch feed, it's to the rhs of the captive ball - like a weird black bracket - can you describe what this is?

8492080f56a98d49eaeb0ffc5c1f9d03ac67bc08.jpeg_(resized).jpg8492080f56a98d49eaeb0ffc5c1f9d03ac67bc08.jpeg_(resized).jpg

#7590 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

6 balls in game.
But you will want to replace the 3 captive balls on the left and 1 for the middle.
The captive balls behind the stationary one are horrible with no shine.
They will chew up the Playfield for sure.
So,10 shiny new balls!
Black gate is to prevent SDTM balls coming out of the pops.

thanks for that, much appreciated

#7806 8 years ago

thanks for the answers

#7999 8 years ago

for anyone getting a GB and wanting to add some mods check out this thread - Ghostbusters Mod Index

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-mod-index-all-modders-add-your-products

#8267 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

So 12k nib LE for christmas

already were $12350 in Australia and sold out

#8618 8 years ago

I have a set of black mirror blades as reckon it will suit the game nicely

also at a local zing popculture shop they have the 7" slimer bobble type statue (used as my topper but as a size comparison a 11" tall staypuft vinyl plastic money box which could be nicely inside lit to glow - extra cool if linked to the playfield's staypuft when he changes colour.

P1120583_(resized).JPGP1120583_(resized).JPG

P1120431_copy_(resized).jpgP1120431_copy_(resized).jpg

#8636 8 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

We will need some longer flipper mod ?

Quoted from txstargazer3:

AKA the "Viagra mod".

lol - hear are some Viagra Bats longest is the 3 1/8"

all of Trudeau's games are that gap and you get use to it and if anything helps you you switch to other games, don't stress about it?

flipper_bats_1_(resized).pngflipper_bats_1_(resized).png

#8662 8 years ago

I designed a mod a while back and not sure if it can still be used but has a cool led to light up the GB sign on both sides - the target is there just for size perspective. It could possibly be on the side of the firestation and over hang the lhs ramp and have got a cool little mount concept sketched up for easy placement, - no bolts, tape, glue

12a_(resized).jpg12a_(resized).jpg
P1120664_(resized).JPGP1120664_(resized).JPG
P1120665_(resized).JPGP1120665_(resized).JPG

#8900 7 years ago

Pretty sure 2 balls would have the threaded post, but was wondering the same thing if some energy would be lost.

#9136 7 years ago

black looks better but not wowed, one of the streams needs to be green

still reckon for the pro and premium they have side armour that follows the flow of the Pro glow section near the buttons and brushed SS

#9305 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Might look sweet with regular mirror blades!

got a set of black mirrors for mine

1 week later
#9880 7 years ago

someone with some art and programming skills needs to produce a Ecto Goggle mod for the pro using a transparent OLED display as you could see through the screen and show images

http://www.4dsystems.com.au/product/uTOLED_20_G2/

screen-capture-2_(resized).pngscreen-capture-2_(resized).png

#10170 7 years ago

Some cool effects with the slings and can see the need for the second outer in-lane as without them this would be a drain monster.

I am surprised that they say that this is early code, as I would of thought they have been playing the game for a while and be proven before selling out all the LE's. So it is either really behind in coding or a teaser to satisfy the masses here and they are further along than they lead on to be.

1 week later
#11001 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

That flipper gap sure looks large in the multi ball video. Any chance a 3d printer person could make longer flipper bats? Would be better than drilling a center post.

I have designed some swappable flippers including longer than 3inch bats, to be available soon

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-flippers-removeable-flippers

#11039 7 years ago

some mods for those interested with the attached image representing the Ecto 1 vehicle on the plunger / shooter, and some other mods on the link as well.
https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinksghost&type=

GB_Plunger_Plate_and_Knob_(resized).pngGB_Plunger_Plate_and_Knob_(resized).png

#11077 7 years ago

on that most recent video should the slimer go up more in the up and down mode, just seems to always so in range to be hit? otherwise looks good.

also for the outlanes, got an idea of how to minimize drains a little more, will do a mod when I get my game and make it available

#11083 7 years ago

no, you still need the challenge of a outlane, I have a engineering solution, will start soon as my game arrives, due in May some time

1 week later
#11594 7 years ago

sad news for aussies, shipment has been delayed and the first container now not getting to Sydney until end of June..... another 8 weeks... bummer

as for the centre post, I have a few flat 40-50mm magnets that could be fitted under the apron with a custom bracket and if the post is plastic with a bolt in the centre won't have much magnetic affect to the ball. Also the post only has to drop down a few millimetres lower than the middle of the ball so no where near the plafield - but for me a post isn't needed as this is the intended design.

as for the flippers I saw on another thread that the flippers are lined up with the playfield alignment holes but personally will be lining up to the inlane guide wire forms.

1 month later
#13701 7 years ago

Australia gets the tourny button as well and have heard all countries outside the US get it, reason I was told is it is too hard to add it later so done at the factory automatically, could be wrong but know that is the case with all Aus games.

8 months later
#17768 7 years ago

here is mine, yet to install on the game as only got the game a week ago and gotta get it upstairs, bobble head type slimer above a ghost trap and the 2 different comet strips will come on with different features. Info about the mod and the base is the 4th last item on this list.

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinksgb&sort=newest

P1120432 copy (resized).jpgP1120432 copy (resized).jpg
P1120431 copy (resized).jpgP1120431 copy (resized).jpg

#17789 7 years ago

I just got a new GB pro 1.5 weeks ago and played close to 100 games and haven't any balls pop over the inlane guides, so maybe they have made adjustments ???

2 weeks later
#17856 7 years ago
Quoted from Zzap:

Can anyone help me get one of those 1 5/8" hex posts shipped to Australia? Pinball Life are after $46.50 shipping, and others seem nearly as bad... Surely it can fit in a small envelope or similar?!

contact Nino at RTBB as he gets gear from Pinball Life and stocks that on RTBB, maybe he can add this otherwise good on you Art, if you do I will get a few of each size for a custom pinball project.

2 months later
#17927 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Anyone help. Thinking of picking up a GB premium new in box. I am not worried about a post down the middle or longer flippers the gap has never bothered me. However the flying balls (scoleri brothers targets?) and the bouncing over the out lane guides do. What are the must have mods or fixes one needs when buying out of box and can anyone pinpoint the best optional fixes and where to buy? Also has stern now fixed the the registering problem with slimmer? Anything else need to do right out of box cheers Bill

for me having a pro, build date Dec 16

- definitely the shooter lane protectors - cliffy
- drain protector - cliffy
- protectors at the back of scoleri brothers do contribute to airballs so I canned those
- x2 & x3 targets can do produce huge airballs, I designed wedges available at Shapeways to tilt them forward and reduces the air balls alot.
- I haven't experienced many ball hop to the outlanes - 1 hop in 600 games - though TaylorVA and Cliffy have teamed up and making extender lane guides in metal which look good
- flipper gap - you get used to it, though carrot flippers are slightly longer or I have done custom swappable flippers.
- slimer is good now - needs a firm and direct hard hit
- registered hits behind stay puft vary due to mylar on the corner and ball tends to skip over the switch there on high power shots

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
10,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, MA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.