IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rokablly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8047 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

This may have been answered already, but does anyone know the expected ship dates for the different models?
Are the Premiums expected early/late May?
Thanks!

I just put a deposit on a Premium and was told it probably won't ship till June.

#8161 8 years ago

Curious if anyone else likes the artwork on the Pro more than the Premium?
It would be nice if we had a choice when purchasing.

#8252 8 years ago
Quoted from jruddr:

Are the LEs sold out?

I was told the LE's sold out in 6 hours.

#8255 8 years ago
Quoted from jruddr:

How much were they selling for?

Have no idea but I wish I'd gotten one!

#8530 8 years ago

As a newbie to Pinside and pinball in general; does Stern actually read and take into account all these concerns, comments, and suggestions to make improvements to a game that is already in production?

I've read a lot of good ones and have ordered the GB Premium so I'm curious if Stern even cares at this point.

#8905 7 years ago

Was the final count that there's 12 balls (without shafts) to be replaced?

1 week later
#9578 7 years ago

Newbie here and got my deposit on a GB Premium. Can someone explain or point out on the playfield what the magna-sling is exactly? Thanks!

#9594 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

In every other pinball, ever, slings have been powered by a mechanical kick arm. GB will replace that mechanism with a magnet that flings the ball away from the area. It will also be able to go other things like hold the ball during special modes etc.

Sling_(resized).jpgSling_(resized).jpg
So this is what everyone is talking about?

#9596 7 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

This machine will yank the balls away out of your flippers reach, and play you. The machine will remove your opportunity to hit the ball with your flipper. It will be specifically noticeable during the "main event" in pinball, the multiball.

So it will be like a ghost is grabbing the ball and causing havoc. Very cool and makes me want it even more. Got to be on your toes at all times when hunting ghosts!

#10371 7 years ago

I've read all these posts and I'm still getting a Premium no matter what anyone says about the magna-slings, slimer toy, code, ramps, no video, etc.

I'm taking advantage of being a newbie and I'll just enjoy this awesome pin when it comes and be none the wiser. Don't be jealous!

2 weeks later
#11813 7 years ago

So glad I ordered the Premium. Absolutely awesome!
Now to try and remain patient till it gets here.

#12350 7 years ago

Grabbed the last full set on the shelf but still not sure if they'll be the topper on my Prem. Pricier than I expected, $85. Any other suggestions for the money?

007_(resized).JPG007_(resized).JPG

#12392 7 years ago

The premium will be my one and only pin and my first NIB and as I patiently wait for it I am getting obsessed with the whole mod options (speaker lights and inserts, under cabinet lights, flipper bat toppers, new rubbers, side armor, art blades, BriteButtons, a topper, etc.). It's like whatever I see, I want it to trick out my pin to the fullest.
However I am starting to question how the homemade custom mods don't hurt the pin monetarily as well as aesthetically. I can only imagine that the use of Velcro, hot glue or whatever is used to put on a custom homemade mod only hurts it compared to leaving that area pristine from the factory. Is that not correct?

Also, I've seen some of these homemade mods and don't get how anyone would pay upwards of a $100 for a $10 vinyl Ecto-1 that was cut to put some LED lights on it and is now being sold as a custom mod.

3 weeks later
#13524 7 years ago

In preperation for my Premium I decided to pull the trigger and purchase a few MODS now. However, I question the need for certain MODS when Stern hasn't even sent out any Prems yet.

Does anyone think the ball bouncing out/over the return lanes will be resolved at the factory? Also, what about the MOD springs for the Scoleri Brothers drop targets? Seems a pretty easy fix at the factory to me.

#13602 7 years ago

What a disappointing shooter knob. Cancelling my order.

#13604 7 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

I'm not generally a review person, but when I got something like that I had to let everyone know. Soooo disappointing.

Thank you, hopefully I was able to cancel before it shipped. I thought it was a little plain but still cool. However once I saw it's just a sticker on a generic knob there is no way it is worth the money.

1 week later
#14627 7 years ago

Since this is The Real Ghostbusters Thread. image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

6 months later
#17626 7 years ago

I get my Premium delivered on Thursday. I've waited a long time for the issues to be resolved. Now the challenge will be to get all my mods installed, especially the Cliffy's, before I start playing it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
10,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, MA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rokablly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=rokablly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.