IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#497 8 years ago

about the levitate ball, Pinball Magic has it already

3 months later
#5538 8 years ago

well, as always, we have to KEEP CALM... but lets admit this pin seems to be a real kick in the face !

1 week later
#8289 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

These are just as good if not better in pro version.

i have to disagree with :

TRON : how the pro could be better than the Lamp !? its a nonsense... as the fact is that all pro owners are modding their pin like a LE
X-MEN : the magnet spinner is the way to go, even more with this theme ! its really nice while starting the magneto MB

#8644 8 years ago

well, if i bought the pin i will never do that, but surelly some will think to add a star/backpost there in the middle, down the extra ball insert...
just as they did in the TWD outlanes

2 weeks later
#10098 8 years ago

well, if GB came to my house, it will be PRO only...

#10163 8 years ago

well, i've posted this on the basement section few ago, but quite sure nobody saw it...
as its friday night, forget the slingshots (or not) and party on the dancefloor

this small megamix based on the 2 movies BO

The Bus Boys / Cleanin' Up The Town
Bobby Brown / On Our Own
Alessi / Savin' The Day
New Edition / Supernatural
Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew / Spirit
JT Taylor / The Promised Land
Oingo Boingo / Flesh 'N Blood
The Thompson Twins / In The Name Of Love
Ray Parker Jr. / Ghostbusters
Run DMC / Ghostbusters
Bobby Brown / We're Back
The Trammps / Disco Inferno
Elton John / Love Is A Cannibal
Laura Branigan / Hot Night
Glenn Frey / Flip City
Howard Huntsberry / Higher And Higher
(RT 9'57 - from 105 to 150 BPM)

https://soundcloud.com/dj-mxr-the-original/ghost-mix-ters

http://ti1ca.com/xxzxgp34-DJ-MXR-Ghost-mix-ters-DJ_MXR-Ghost-mix-ters.mp3.html

#10374 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Been...before.

simple as that !
+1

3 weeks later
#12357 7 years ago

(after the prototype at Evert for the Belgian championship) here's the 1st GB delivered in Belgium, minutes ago
tanx Carl

gb_(resized).JPGgb_(resized).JPG

#12562 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

So played one of the first Gb pro in Europe for a couple of hours
Kept hearing Steve's voice in my ear : play better !!
Not a single multiball in all this time, where is the usual stern quick multiball? We were with three people and only 2 multiball were scored. Untypical Stern
The gap between the flippers was approx half a inch wider as with a ST pro but most frustrating were the side drains. Need a star post screwed there in the middle of the gap
In any case, had a lot of fun and had the feeling like I have with fishtales: again-again-.......

mine was also as it... just closed the outlanes gap at max AND put more slope, now should playing just perfect

1 week later
#13093 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Wait... does the machine do something @ midnight lol?
Can u set the time on Spike games?
Am I asking silly questions?
Remember that cop show "Hunter" from the 80's?

midnight madness multiball... nice to have these funny easter eggs back
yes
yes
no

1 week later
#13381 7 years ago

may be i missed it, but did someone already drilled his PF to add a center post between the flippers ? pics ? feedback ?
or more infos for those playing wih "bigger" flippers (as the Elvira models) ?

#13384 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Locally, at the Pinball Lounge, the owners of a Pro, added a center post.
Feedback from many was this was sac-religious, at best......That it should not be done.
I find it to be a benefit, and added fun to have the straight bounce back.
I respect, with some confusion, that others dont.
The operator/owner feels it adds not only to the experience of game play in a positive way, but
also adds to the bottom line of profit, in operating a game in a public place.
Safe to say, "to each their own", and its a personal choice.

yep... i know it "should" stay as it was think originally...

but about a home game, even if we (with my son) are at a good level of play, the pin remain quite frustrating in some occasions, not only outlanes & flippers gap, but also ball jumping over metal guides
now, about the outlanes, i have added small rubbers on the top of the metal lanes, and also opened the outlanes at max, as it we can "shake" it normally and play it as another pinball
i also removed the small security-gate from the right lane, that meand some drains when ball is coming back from there

well, the pin as it make me thinking of that SPIDERMAN seen in some Nederlands tournaments, on which they removed the 2 post at the outlanes, and also the center one between the flippers...

well, its hard to find the good set-up to be right perfect, not too hard, but also not to easy

#13449 7 years ago

well, 6B is very nice, a french competitor guy did better on a location pin (hi Franck)...

here home, my son & i got few scores over 2B in 3 balls & 1.04, now same in 5 balls & 1.05

lets admit points are still unbalanced, as my son get the most "complete" game in term of strategy : he finish the left ladder, than wizard WCWS, he finish the central ladder, than wizard WCWS, and he was at Gozer 3rd mission on the right ladder, for a final score of 1.3B

i simply go for the right ladder, reach Marshmallow but not finish it (if i understand well 1 shot was remaining), and ended at 2.6B

now, as last STERN pins, also depend a lot of when you'll launch your MB, even more if you can link them with PF X2, X3, or X6...

#13499 7 years ago

well, for those not getting the MB, its just your fault (...) as left ramp is a needed shoot for every mod, than you'll have to get it more soon than later

as said above, the first thing you have to do is shoot twice left ball capture to light locks... the MB will than easily follow

this game so brutal, rewarding while having a good ball and so frustrating the second after because a return air ball right over the slingshot !

high_(resized).JPGhigh_(resized).JPG

still far from Erno 8B and his 21 "loopin' super" ramp shots (i'm only at 14... lol)

#13516 7 years ago

just to let you know, audit n° 36 for the storage facility MB is at 71%

#13519 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Sounds plenty achievable, but still something that takes deliberate work.

yes... and i'm quite sure if i reset now that audit, and play the pin only my son & i, we should be very close to 100%, its only 2 shoots on left captive balls, and than 3 left ramps...

its more about a strategy approach, as OK, evbd wants to directly go for skillshot and start a scene (not saying this is bad)
you to know how you wanna play the pin

#13522 7 years ago

for the fun, who go higher than 114M at esp ability ?

1 week later
#14041 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

If you complete the left side, you get a two ball ''we came we saw'', the second time you get it on the right side, it's a 3 or 4 ball (can't remember, but it's more balls)

really not sure it works as it...
often gone to WCWS, sometimes its 2 balls MB, sometimes its 3, but not as you've said

just got it few minutes ago, my son was watching : completed the left ladder, left ramp become active for WCWS, but BEFORE i put ball to the ramp, pin directly gaves me a second ball in game, and than more than few seconds later i did the ramp, and only on that moment the WCWS sequence began, and than i get a 3rd ball !!!??? (PS : no add-a-ball in scoop or in the bumpers)

seems there's something there i still didnt understand
and most of the time we've got it, WCWS was a 2 balls MB

#14243 7 years ago

well, we're just human, and quite logical, some will love it, some will hate it, simple as that
no need to bash that guy which is not thinking same as you

i do love the pin, the theme, the way it plays and how its coded (even if more than few things need to be done)
i'm a good player (well i think), and yes, let's admit the game is very difficult & frustrating, but as home user, you can quite easily "correct" that (outlanes/ball jump & flipper gap) and set-up the game in a easy way, to than enjoy it home...

for those with only few games on it, its hard to read about few things, as you dont know what to do, and how to do it
and yes, just flipping hasardous on this pinball will not give you satisfaction, advance in the game, & great score...

just few examples :

- the main shots (mode) : with the 3 major shots (the "ladders"), you'll have to think how collect the shots, but more important how to finish the mode to be ready to directly start the next one (on the same ladder to reach WCWS)

- get the MB (left ramp) right when you want it and not when you didnt need it

- the PF multiplier : a perfect trap to launch it when you dont want it !!! as these are situated at the base of the left ramp, needeed shot to get the MB

well, for sure, this game need to be tested (again & again) before considering a buy (or not)
and yes, its brutal, hard, and in most of the time, frustrating... but so rewarding when you could master it and/or having a good game

#14271 7 years ago

ok, just installed the "carotte" flippers, and now its just perfect (for me)

others changes i've made is small rubbers on the outlanes guide, while opening at max the outposts (gap remain the same as "factory", and than still eating balls, but now you can try to save them, and nudge the pin as a pin is made to be nudge ! in the same way, TILT is also set-up quite sensitive)
and finally i have removed (from the begining) the small gate on the right lane, as it no more "break" and easy catch of the right flipper with ball falling slowly...

just still need plastic protectors to get 100% saving ball from jumping there
and than, GB should be perfect

IMGP1681_(resized).JPGIMGP1681_(resized).JPG
IMGP1680_(resized).JPGIMGP1680_(resized).JPG
IMGP1683_(resized).JPGIMGP1683_(resized).JPG
IMGP1684_(resized).JPGIMGP1684_(resized).JPG
IMGP1685_(resized).JPGIMGP1685_(resized).JPG

#14336 7 years ago

finally finish the marshmallow, was the latest mission i havent seen the end...
now simple, let's redo them all in the same game !!! oups

for me, the ballroom is the hardest

#14360 7 years ago

as Yoyo said (salut à toi) the carrot flippers are 1/8" bigger, thats 3.1 mm for european (X2 of course)

#14364 7 years ago

and just made this cheap DIY topper, if you have young children, could be fun

- sound sensor party light LIVARNOLUX (found at 5 euros in a "low deal" shop)
- an old piece of white web

#14369 7 years ago
Quoted from eliottk:

Does anyone else have this on their GB?
Kind regards
Eliottk

just replied on the other topic
same here, but less than you...
will take a pic next time i'll open the pin

#14421 7 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Has anyone tried putting TWO flipper rings on each flipper? Not sure if it'd fit, but that would definitely lengthen the overall dimension, at least an eighth inch right there.
Simple fix if it does the job.

will not fit, not enought space at the back
and also the touch/rebound will be completly different

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've been telling you guys about carrot flippers for the past 4 weeks and now all of a sudden you guys start listening?

... and it was a good idea, i'm happy to have done it home, now i can enjoy the pin as an enjoying pin !
for those asking/saying it doesnt change nothing, believe me, it does ! now i can save balls ("double flipping") as i usually did on others pins
same for outlanes : installed 2 small rings on the metal guide, and open the outpost at max, as it the apperture is still the same as "factory", but now nudging is possible
in the same idea, and in the other way, the TILT is now sensitive, and i've removed the small gate on the right lane

well than, as it was said on others pins topic, for HUO, just set-up your pin how you feel it, and forget all the rest
home is home, tournament is tournament

#14518 7 years ago

(talking about carrot flippers) size does matter...

IMGP1701_(resized).JPGIMGP1701_(resized).JPG

#14525 7 years ago

lol to all of you

well, pin is now set-up back to factory (including outlanes) except :

carrot flippers (+)
5 balls (+)
small gate from the inlane removed (-)
sensitive tilt (-)

my strategy was to go for right lader and marshmallow (reached at ball 4, but did nothing on it, ball 4 & 5 were very bad)
in fact got only 1 good ball, with quite all this in the same time :

factory MB + hysteria MB + PKE frenzy & some super jackpots with big points as PF was in X6...

now, just saw a friend from Belgium (hi Tom) making 12B on a routed machine !!! (i suppose with old code)

#14527 7 years ago
Quoted from Bwilson:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to put lightning flippers on this bad boy...pfft carrot flippers.

this will be set-up for the IFPA top20...

Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

LOL.... Now it's too easy!

well, i think its just perfect now, but yes feeling "much" more easy

... and to tell more, previous high was 4.4B (yesterday lol), and the lower hi-score since 1.05 code & 191 games on it is 2.6B

#14547 7 years ago

as said on others pinballs topic : while its a HU pinball, set-up like you want and how you love it, simple as that
and when you're on tournament, you know its something else...

lets admit that GB, as KPG said above, is not only hard but frustrating on more than 1 point !
i could deal with it as i'm quite good at pinball, as my son... but than, my wife, and most of the family friends are not, and in this case they are not only frustrated, but even more disgusted ! is this the aim for a HU pinball ? no, for sure

dont get me wrong, GB is a real nice & fun pinball, i dont regret to have spend money on it
but tanx we have some mods and possibilities to "correct" few things (btw, quite strange & pity they havent seen all these while testing it in pre-production)

#14625 7 years ago

haters (of carrot flippers) will still hate...
my son few minutes ago :

IMGP1702_(resized).JPGIMGP1702_(resized).JPG

he also beat the ghost catching with 229, and was few shots away from completing the 9th & last mission (ball room), than we still didnt see WARTBY

enjoy (your pin)

#14713 7 years ago

one day later, back from work (...), still lots of discussions about carrot flippers
well than, for those thinking it makes the game "easy", dont be stupid ! it makes just the game less hard, not really the same thing
outlanes are still eating balls, as airballs still flying over the guides and/or slingshots to drain without nothing you can do (and that is REALLY frustrating)
than, be sure there will be no miracle, if you suck with large gap, with no doubt you'll still suck with carrot flippers...
in conclusion, and as said from time, just set-up the pin how YOU enjoy it, and forget all the rest (specially bashing people just for the pleasure of bashing)

all this said friendly of course
and now enjoy GB, as its a very good pin

#14738 7 years ago
Quoted from helicomatic:

For anyone who feels the game is too difficult, maybe try to find one set up like this one. That's a big plastic bracket that mounts to the slings to provide a center post.

... well, just see your picture above, is these black flippers are the same as the factory ones ?
if yes, i will put another brick on the wall of the carrot flippers, because if you look at mine pic on mine pinball, refering to the PF details, the gap is still greater on mine !!!

WTF (the rubbers may be !?)

gap2_(resized).jpggap2_(resized).jpg

gap_(resized).JPGgap_(resized).JPG

or may be, someone can post a similar close/angle pic from a "factory pinball"...
tanx

1 week later
#15119 7 years ago

... (about "bastardizing" the GB)

dont forget to also remove the small gate at the right lane (at the bumpers exit), cause its way too easy with balls slowly falling down (after being stopped) from there

and now you can enjoy your carrot flippers ! (or the center post)

#15233 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

IT IS THREE SHOTS TO COMPLETE A MODE. HOW BAD ARE YOU AT PINBALL?
Ahem.
It's three shots to complete a mode. Sometimes four. If you can't do that, I can't help you. Nobody can help you. And Star Trek is hard to progress through now? Ok, I've heard it all...

why do you want to link the fact to mod the GB with the "level/skills" of the player/owner ?

i'm actually 346 at the IFPA (http://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?p=7318) while not playing so much tournaments, than lets admit i'm not a wizard, but i'm quite good at playing pinball

personaly, i was more than frustrated with the GB at the begining, as my son (wich have the same level as me) : not only the flippers gap, but airballs and outlanes, it was something i had never seen on another pinball
than just imagine when my wife is playing, or a family friend not usual with pinball

here, i've puted the carrot flippers, outlanes outpost at the medium (as factory than), 5 balls, and the small gate (from right lane) removed (that means lots of back ball from there going +/- SDTM, just save them ! lol) : and now, i love & appreciate the game just as i want, not too easy, not too hard, but more important not more frustrating
its a home game, playing it for fun, we're not in tournament

to say more, lets admit we often go to mass hysteria, same for the mini wizard WCWS (its only 2 modes at the left ladder), as the marshmallow
btw, we still never reached the big wizard, on 2 occasions we were at the 9th and last mission but did not completed it

saying that, next change here would be to get back from 5 balls to 3 balls, but for sure not removing that carrot flippers

PS : i keep my pin clean of course, but seems with time, the outlanes are less eating balls
also set higher the inlanes guide (waiting for the plastic cover to have 100% resolved that prob), now its also much better with airballs

1 week later
#15344 7 years ago

forget the hiscore i've just done & focuse on the right... is that a... GHOST !?

not resize/retouch pic here :

http://ti1ca.com/l0yx479j-IMGP1740.JPG.html

#15485 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Some people who got the Pros said they changed the flipper angle to be like most modern games (even with the guide), but then changed it back as they realized the game was designed for the lower angle flippers. Has anyone changed them to be even and left them that way? Does it make any of the "off to the side" shots like the gear standups or Library captive ball too hard to hit?
What about those who put on carrot flippers? Did you leave them at the factory angle or line them up w/ the guide?

carrot flippers here and angle in line with inlanes
than of course its changes from factory, but after few games "you're OK" & adapted to all shots again (personaly the right scoop the hardiest)

Quoted from jar155:

... It's honestly a non-issue. When you drain in GB, it's usually a hard drain to the side or SDTM dead center. Once in a while you'll see a drain where closer flippers would have saved you, but when you drain hard off the Slimer target, you know it was gone no matter what.
The times when the gap seems to burn you most is when you get a drain from the pops. When the ball exits the left side, you better be nudging and ready to save. I wish there was a small one-way gate to divert the ball off center coming from that side of the pops as well.

now we can save lots of balls with a double flip/slap contact (dont know how you call this in english), and when we do it, my son & i we are always saying that before, for sure the ball would have been drained...
again, with carrot flippers, i just have the perfect same feeling than playing another pinball, not more easy but just the same

and in the same idea (for my pinball set-up), no one way gate there, as i already removed the one in the right lane, to simply have ball rolling his way (and not have ball stopped/slowed and falling down while easy to control)

#15579 7 years ago
Quoted from pmppk:

He said that GB is complete and that he could not commit to any future software updates. (As per the standard company line.)
But he also said that he was currently working on "Are You A God?" mode without going into details of what extactly it is or when it might be released.

complete !?
OK, for sure its nice already, but even if i will not talk about some changes which surelly will make the game better, its still more than buggy and need corrections...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas/page/2

pfff
i'm really in a negative mood, not only this, but the "inserts" problem (as absolutly no reply or solution or just a little announcement saying "dont worry we will take care of our customers", communication is just equal to 0)

like lots of others guys, this GB is my last NIB, next time, better wait and get (or not !) a product as i want it to be

#15582 7 years ago

yep...
easy fix by putting inlanes higher and/or adding a "cover" ($$$) mod
but for sure, sometimes you're asking yourself how they did the beta-testing !? cant understand

#15718 7 years ago

yep, 2 balls MB = WCWS

even if sometimes you get 3 balls, not sure if its because you're playing the 2nd WCWS of the game (and than may be its coded as it)
or if its a bug linked with the fact that you've previously missed in the game an "add a ball" in the left scoop (than yes already happend here, 3 balls MB for the 1st WCWS starting on the left ladder/scoop)...

(see my GB's ideas/bugs topic for more)

#15733 7 years ago

searching for help (as waiting STERN tech support tomorrow PM, its round midnight here in Belgium)

fact : GI, led & switches from the upper PF stop working
tech alert was initialy CHECK NODE BOARD 9 CHECKSUM than now is CHECK NODE BOARD 9 NOT RESPONDING
as asked, when power OFF/ON pinball try to update nodeboard but faillure...

i've checked the node leds :
on node 9 only the red is ON
to compare, on 8 : red is ON, green is ON & yellon is BLINKING

suppose node 9 is simply dead...

#15736 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm sorry, but yes.
LTG : (

dont be sorry
let's wait Chaz/Pat reaction tomorrow monday, than i suppose waiting a new board via airmail...

#15750 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

searching for help (as waiting STERN tech support tomorrow PM, its round midnight here in Belgium)
» YouTube video
fact : GI, led & switches from the upper PF stop working
tech alert was initialy CHECK NODE BOARD 9 CHECKSUM than now is CHECK NODE BOARD 9 NOT RESPONDING
as asked, when power OFF/ON pinball try to update nodeboard but faillure...
i've checked the node leds :
on node 9 only the red is ON
to compare, on 8 : red is ON, green is ON & yellon is BLINKING
suppose node 9 is simply dead...

ok, i must be blind, but where are the fuses on these new spike-pin !?

#15792 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

And the Library Literally Rocks with an Air Hit!

are we on the EARTHSHAKER topic !?

sry for you of course

#15917 7 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

My complaint on this game is "mass hysteria". A possible code update on this would be welcome by me. I have lost many a ball not knowing the mode has finished. Maybe lighting could show when the flippers are reversed or not. Otherwise love the game so far after 500 games

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas

yep, already some more ideas there, just add yours...

#16074 7 years ago
Quoted from May:

Would a playfield protector help here?

no/nee...

and about GB (pro) + shaker = ghosting, mine is a pro (1st run), no shaker, 2 inserts with light ghosting+cc cracking, didnt go worst since i posted pics here few ago (didnt know the post number)

about code/bug/ideas, again, why not use my dedicated topic, its more easy for Dwight to read (if he did, as i pointed him there too) than here in the general GB thread...

#16174 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Those early May games might not be a part of the suspect playfields. We know early Pro's weren't affected.

wrong
my GB pro was from the 1st run...

#16197 7 years ago

as seeing the protector at the ramp, i took some houres in the afternoon to "DIY" this one and the 2 others at the outlanes...
1 plexiglass in 3mm (seems 2.5 is a better choice) & 0.5x1 meter at 22€, some sweat & handjob (...)
thats it !

IMGP1753_(resized).JPGIMGP1753_(resized).JPG

IMGP1754_(resized).JPGIMGP1754_(resized).JPG

IMGP1755_(resized).JPGIMGP1755_(resized).JPG

IMGP1756_(resized).JPGIMGP1756_(resized).JPG

IMGP1757_(resized).JPGIMGP1757_(resized).JPG

IMGP1758_(resized).JPGIMGP1758_(resized).JPG

OK, the ones avalaible for sale and cutted by laser are just perfect & more sexy, but this is a first try, next DIY run should be better
includind the one at the ramp, there's more place to cover better the "X2" and also the GHOST target

btw, already asked, but still nobody tried a ECTO1 car in the right captive lane (as BUMBLEBEE on TF) ?

#16244 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

... and so pleased the parts and mods were available to do so
Scores are climbing, as is the fun factor
I may close the outlanes next

nice to see you're happy playing GB, simple as that
now, carrot flippers + center post (if this is correct seing your pic) is may be "too much"...
but again, you to know of course, just enjoy and forget all the rest

#16280 7 years ago

and now, the "play the game" GB

found from which part of the playfield these 2 smalls parts (thin, 1cm long, with some transparent, red & black) are coming ?
was playing, than my eyes saw something "flying", due to a ball contact i suppose...

honestly i'm checking since 15 minutes, and i still dont know !
i was afraid for a clearcoat piece (round a insert as example...), but all seems OK

IMGP1767_(resized).JPGIMGP1767_(resized).JPG

edit : the parts are to be switched, the black sides are next to next

#16282 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Could it be from the translite name badges of the characters?

to remain in the theme : good guess, but wrong

#16289 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryno:

My guess is it's is a piece of the subway track..

mine is a pro... :/

of course, i spend more time on it, checking all around, but still didnt found the solution

#16319 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryno:

It still has the track decals doesn't it though, just on Pro it is on the left ramp unlike the LE which has just the metal ramp then the track decals down to the subway?

yep, but no... the rails/wood are orange & transparent, not red & black, and checked anyway, its not from there... :/ bah !

#16320 7 years ago

and please, one more reminder, as here the topic is really big and in fact more for general things around GB
for code idea/bug report, use this one, all is available on only 2 pages (for now)

#16352 7 years ago

i cant deal with original setting, i prefer just setup "in line" with the lanes...
but again, its all personal taste & feeling
of course, this change all shoot angles, but its only a matter of few games to adapt your gameplay

#16354 7 years ago

for those asking plastics protector, here're mine, than just DIY

these are for PRO version
for LE not sure about the slimer moving right to left, and about the left side lanes, use n° 3 as you have the extra ramp there...

all 3 on 1 sheet of A4 paper : http://ti1ca.com/6dy9jag6-plastiques-plastiques.bmp.html

#16355 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ok cool - so you don't find that there are shots that can't be made when they're set up in line? You can still aim and hit the left side targets and captive ball and the right side scoop?

of course, all can be hit, else it would have been a nonsense to make the change
now, logically, lets admit the right scoop is harder

#16359 7 years ago

for those asking question about my own plastics here're some pics with the beta-design, as it you can see how it looks, more for the slimer (it was very basic for the left/right lanes)

the last pics in this album :

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/110304160913314353072/album/AF1QipNx_IU9D_O2JibvP1kLUyv2Nck0rTA7isZiqWJI

#16363 7 years ago

this is not a funny joke :/

#16367 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Re-aligning the flippers to the inlane guides was a day 1 alteration for me, the gap doesn't bother me but the droopy alignment does. Same with TWD. The only problem is when you have to play another machine in a comp with the original alignment you pretty much have no chance unless you can get plenty of practice on it first. That happened to me recently on a JM, mine were aligned with the inlanes but the comp machine had droopy flippers, I couldn't hit anything.

right of course !
but in fact every (same) pinballs play differently, because of lots of other details than just the flippers position... and thats also why playing pinball is so nice

#16424 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

So I took a real close look at your pics...

well than, nice to see my template did serve, for you, and now surelly few others...

now same as you of course, must not resize the A4 paper (the 4 black corners should match a full page, not more not less), all is on scale as it, and leaving free for the holes to adapt just as you want...

here's the link of the full set again :

http://ti1ca.com/6dy9jag6-plastiques-plastiques.bmp.html

#16435 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Hrmm.. more to it than that.. because the skill shot is worth a few million at the bottom and they are round numbers. Usually.. but if it sticks to 10% after the minimum values.. I have no idea why people would shoot anything else

yep
when having a great game, you have to shoot 1 of the blue arrow giving 10% of your score and of course not the PKE lanes
in the other way, if having (a nice) bonus hold, the P (+ X5) could be the way to go...
you to think what is the best : as of course picking 1 of the PKE letter is not easy, in the other way the right lane is very easy for sure

#16436 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I am going to pick up some Lexan today and give it a go tonight. Thanks for posting the template, it saves us all a lot of fitting work.

doesnt know what "lexan" is, but for what i just see via google its similar than "plexyglass" in french
and yes, thats what i used too
for your information, i bought a 3 mm panel, but for sure 2.5 would be better & enough for what it serve (not sure with 2 mm, may be too much thin, if some try it, give us feedback - tanx)

#16475 7 years ago

ok, get some free time today, than spend the morning to make another (final) set of protectors using my template...
and as 1 time (and only 1 time) i get a ball flying over the right jump-ramp to hit Stay Puft, i make a longer plastic for there too

IMGP1774_(resized).JPGIMGP1774_(resized).JPG
IMGP1775_(resized).JPGIMGP1775_(resized).JPG
IMGP1776_(resized).JPGIMGP1776_(resized).JPG
IMGP1777_(resized).JPGIMGP1777_(resized).JPG
IMGP1778_(resized).JPGIMGP1778_(resized).JPG
IMGP1779_(resized).JPGIMGP1779_(resized).JPG
IMGP1780_(resized).JPGIMGP1780_(resized).JPG

now we still need 2 more for... the Brothers targets, but its just impossible there :/

#16482 7 years ago

yes, the plastic is not perfect, you can see lots of "i dont know how to call them" (english not my native language - sorry), depend of the angle view

this was already talked before, some others guys can explain better than me

#16490 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Made my own airball plastic. It works great. Might replace it if a nicer looking one is made for sale. I like the 3rd mounting point on mine.
Cranked the magna slings up to 60. Love the way it plays now.

nice to see few of us going for the DIY
and was also thinking of getting the 3rd mounting point there, but not sure its needed (will see in the future if... )

btw, do i'm the only one to also have airballs with the GHOST target ? as seems i'm the only one to also "protect" that target

#16491 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Hey even in English we don't know what to call Stern's latest odd insert issues
I bet they look fine lit up and that's what matters more in the end.

lol...
and lets admit we can deal with this UNTIL it's not a sign for future inserts/clearcoat probs...

#16505 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I found going slow keeps the blade from wandering, don't force the cut.

i simply did it slowly & calmy with hand saw, than curved part with a dremel, than finally smooth polish with lime...
ok, need time & swear, but at the end it makes you proud & happy

#16525 7 years ago

the books look nice... just nead to avoid airballs

and @MT45, oups, of course need to read sweat and not swear

#16561 7 years ago

@oldpinguy (and others moders)

on the power board, we have a free connector delivering 12V...

12v_(resized).JPG12v_(resized).JPG

can we use it to directly connect this kind of sound-led-lighting ?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-system-backglass-animation

#16570 7 years ago

for those talking about music, another reminder as i think my previous post about this was not really seen...

well than, as my other hobby is djjing, i've made this small mix, for free use & fun only, enjoy (or not)

The Bus Boys / Cleanin' Up The Town
Bobby Brown / On Our Own
Alessi / Savin' The Day
New Edition / Supernatural
Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew / Spirit
JT Taylor / The Promised Land
Oingo Boingo / Flesh 'N Blood
The Thompson Twins / In The Name Of Love
Ray Parker Jr. / Ghostbusters
Run DMC / Ghostbusters
Bobby Brown / We're Back
The Trammps / Disco Inferno
Elton John / Love Is A Cannibal
Laura Branigan / Hot Night
Glenn Frey / Flip City
Howard Huntsberry / Higher And Higher

(RT 9'57 - from 105 to 150 BPM)

https://soundcloud.com/dj-mxr-the-original/ghost-mix-ters

http://ti1ca.com/xxzxgp34-DJ-MXR-Ghost-mix-ters-DJ_MXR-Ghost-mix-ters.mp3.html

#16571 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Nice...Ill have to look into tapping this as well.
I hope to run the flashers over the next couple days and see how this relates as well.
I am not anticipating any issues....but surprised and grateful you found this! Thanks!

yep
lets wait what you can do than

#16617 7 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

What is the highest anyone has got on Negative Reinforcement? What was your reward?

114 me and... 139 my son (this little guy is just insolent ! lol)

#16618 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

This is fantastic!

tanx

#16672 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Our gracious Pinsider, RipleYYY, Made a plastic and posted a template. so this took me to the next step.
A Big Thanks to RipleYYY for getting the ball rolling!

wow ! and enjoy of course

#16722 7 years ago

yep happend already to me, not working as (i think) it must works !?
than not sure its just bugging sometimes (why ?) with the switches there, i already make few complete turns of 3 balls and get nothing...

#16724 7 years ago

sounds ok
but once 1 of the 3 (lets forget add-a-ball in this case) insert is lit, you kick 1 shot at captive, that insert start blinking, you complete the round, and than nothing happend... at the moment seems bugging to me, doesnt think its linked with the 3 standup there

#16725 7 years ago

mod idea :

well than, we have 2 captive balls on GB, someone with a good idea to swap the right one and put there something more "sexy" to shoot for ? and dont reply : the wolverine people removed from their x-men...

btw, another cheap mod i've made from the begining and not shared with you : behind the upper reflective plastic above PKE, just add a black paper and the reflexion will be 10X better

#16766 7 years ago

lol guys

as to complete ballroom you have to shoot not only the blinking inserts but slimer too (3 times) when he's going up & down (on the PRO)
and after that, mini wizard WCWS

#16771 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone notice a long bumper time? The one I was playing this week seem to hang the ball up in the bumpers for quite a while at certain points. I was even going to take a video. Leveling issue?

just a try to beat TF bumpers on the day

#16781 7 years ago

as asked in the other topic, what about the LIBRARIAN mini mode round insert (from the book stacking), did someone already seen it ?

seems we only get the 3 others mini working : the brothers, terror dog & gozer

did i missed something !?

#16783 7 years ago

well than, i really wanna know what the LIBRARIAN round insert (left scoop) is for ?

#16829 7 years ago

ok, the "printed" slime seen above is already OK of course, but slime is slime, it has to be more realistic with some consistency & 3d appearance

than, i'm not sure if i'm mad, or just crazy (feel the diff ? lol), but got that idea this morning when going at supermarket
i found a bootle of green "gouache" (its water paint, dont know the word in english) which i wanna mix with hair gel...

than i've just made this, not sure how it will fully dry at the sun, as water goes off (100% !?) and i get something hard at the end
i used transparent & yellow gel, and didnt mix to much, to keep a final slime with different aspects

IMGP1788 (resized).JPGIMGP1788 (resized).JPG

IMGP1789 (resized).JPGIMGP1789 (resized).JPG

IMGP1790 (resized).JPGIMGP1790 (resized).JPG

IMGP1791 (resized).JPGIMGP1791 (resized).JPG

IMGP1792 (resized).JPGIMGP1792 (resized).JPG

if it doesnt work, almost there's an idea here to try something similar (may be with some other material)

i'm back later to show you (or not) how it show in the pin

#16834 7 years ago

... interesting points of view, with or without artwork on these plastics (to be honest i dont know, not a prob to redo new ones if needeed)

and its still drying, but for sure the gel is full of water, as more its drying, more its simply disapearing and losing consistency
we need something else to get that "transparency" feeling (glue ? transparent silicon ?)

now, with the gouache, i get another idea to directly paint (well, put drops and let them fall) on the inner cab sides, just need a syringue to do this proprely & slowly

#16836 7 years ago

lol

and you're welcome (about your wife, mine is still OK, but its just because i'm NOT doing it in the kitchen !!!)

#16837 7 years ago

btw, i like the idea of the ghost train, but on what transparent vynil can you print correctly ?
my previous attemps are very bad

#16844 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I use a removable and nonremovable clear vinyl by Orafol (Oracal) which prints perfectly but I have a commercial grade Roland printer.
I like using the removable vinyl for prototypes and samples as it's easy to reposition or replace without ruining the decal or mucking up the substrate. The other advantage to removable vinyl is that if at some point you don't want the design on the plastic or prefer something else it very easily peels away with no issue.
If anyone would like to try it let me know and I'll print your artwork for your plastic for free if you dont mind covering the shipping. I'd like to feedback and ideas for this vinyl as well. It will also be contour cut so no trimming on your end. Just peel and stick (remove and reapply if nesessary).

tanx for the explanations
and also for the proposal, which should get some interest (but in my case lets forget it as i'm in Belgium, lets see how it goes, no urge on this )

#16848 7 years ago

(nice about the train)

and than, as said, while drying all water has gone from hair gel... but a small colored pelicule remind on the plastic, than was taking advantage of the situation

i than mixed transparent glue & gouache for the next step
and final step only the transparent glue.. as it, i have some consistency, its looks really nice, pity pics didnt do it justice

now, evbd can do it (or not), its personal taste

IMGP1793 (resized).JPGIMGP1793 (resized).JPG

IMGP1794 (resized).JPGIMGP1794 (resized).JPG

IMGP1795 (resized).JPGIMGP1795 (resized).JPG

IMGP1796 (resized).JPGIMGP1796 (resized).JPG

IMGP1797 (resized).JPGIMGP1797 (resized).JPG

#16924 7 years ago

other cheap/easy mods...

i've seen this here already, but not spoted at the same place

IMGP1819 (resized).JPGIMGP1819 (resized).JPG

the LE have it higher on the ramp, than my PRO was jealous...

IMGP1818 (resized).JPGIMGP1818 (resized).JPG

and than the ghost train

IMGP1816 (resized).JPGIMGP1816 (resized).JPG

#16942 7 years ago

the ghost train is very nice, much better than what i got here while DIY (with my poor materials)

and ask : as you have some cars, what about one behind the right captive ball (as in TF) ?

#16946 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The Ecto-1? Maychbox car, available everywhere here...not sure if its still on shelves or made it there...

yep
but the ask was not where to found/buy one, but if this can enter & work behind the right captive ball (as bumblebee in TF pin) ?
(with the rail bending, i'm quite sure it will not)

#17015 7 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

90% of the time the ball exits out the right side from the pops where sdtm is almost impossible.

So strange as the "gate" is there to makes the ball fall slowly to the right flipper... I even removed it
Is you pin right on level !?

1 week later
#17137 7 years ago

the GB has really something magic (no, not the PF probs ! yek)...

when the pin is on attrack mode in my desk, and i'm walking near it, i always push a flipper button to get a various sample of the game

last day, right after having moded the marshmallow, i get his own sample
most recently, i was asking my son if we have to deal the GB with another pinball, and before he gave me his answer, i gave a flip-push and get the "good guess but wrong", we we're a bit stuned
today again, asked my son if i have to turn off the pinbal or if he wanna give it a play, and than get the "dont shut it off, i'm warning you", we get a laugh

... so, WTF !?

2 weeks later
#17215 7 years ago

just reached 189M at ESP (and "missed" 214)
from what i remember here, nobody has gone that high !?

1 week later
#17351 7 years ago

david : je suis vraiment déçu, c'est vide cette mise à jour...

to all, just a reminder, GB topic code report :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-codebugsideas/page/7#post-3391726

#17384 7 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

for those who wanted the game to play easier well you can expect scores like this, but my previous 5B seems more gratifying so I'm unsure whether to change settings to replicate the old rules more. By the way I've never experienced a 1 billion point skill shot before let alone doing it twice.

did you get final wizard mode too ? if yes, did you see more than me (lol, in fact i see quite nothing)

here, i already go back with the timer out setting, else its a nonsense to have fun playing pinball home, while catching ball & waiting the chrono to reach 0...

#17421 7 years ago

yep, very nice, thumbs up !

2 weeks later
#17453 7 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

The gate that is at the top of the captive ball ramp that keeps balls from coming backward (which does no even seem possible.) Seemed all it was doing was getting balls stuck between the curve

here's a clue : i never had a prob there, until i recently increase the slope, and now ball is stuck more than often...

#17454 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Can't believe people were adding a center post to this game. I found it easier than loads of other Stern games

already discussed lot of time, the center post and/or the carrot flippers
than lets just admit you're a very good player

to me, i'm just a good player, and i found GB quite hard (flipper gap), frustrating (outlanes, no plot/rubber on inlanes steel guide), and also punishing you, even if you dont make a wrong shot

than, as its for playing home (and not in tournament), evbd have to set this pin just the way they feel & enjoy it

#17455 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

here's a clue : i never had a prob there, until i recently increase the slope, and now ball is stuck more than often...

ok, i've just removed the gate, no more stuck ball there, but now its like a rocket ball on the ramp, just fast & furious (does this will work with PREM/LE underground lock/passage ? not sure)

and sometimes even too much, as in the left curve, ball jump over, in direction of the PKE lanes...
easy and simple trick for now : a piece of SMOOTH plastic (using a hard one will need almost 2 fixing point, else it could break and/or the ramp itself, not a good idea than)

another clue that this pin was so poorly beta-tested (sorry guys)
btw, take this as positive, as here in Belgium we have an expression that say : «qui aime bien, châtie bien»

ramp (resized).JPGramp (resized).JPG

#17460 7 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

RipleYYY: oh I wasnt talking about the main ramp gate...

ok

btw, it didnt change what i've said above
and i'm doing a DIY nice-shity mod to replace that stupid plastic (lol)

#17479 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

...easy and simple trick for now : a piece of SMOOTH plastic...

OK, my shity-plastic-test (hello David ! lol) is gone for something better... well i think lol

IMGP1826 (resized).JPGIMGP1826 (resized).JPG

IMGP1828 (resized).JPGIMGP1828 (resized).JPG

IMGP1827 (resized).JPGIMGP1827 (resized).JPG

IMGP1829 (resized).JPGIMGP1829 (resized).JPG

IMGP1831 (resized).JPGIMGP1831 (resized).JPG

IMGP1833 (resized).JPGIMGP1833 (resized).JPG

#17483 7 years ago

a mixed transparent glue & green gouache

#17485 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

What did you use for the green slime

Quoted from RipleYYY:

a mixed transparent glue & green gouache

and to be honest, i want to try this on the inner sides cab, as it i will have some real 3D "consistency" (and not a flat design)
but not only i'm not sure how this will goes & render, it will be a prob when needed to move the PF up/down...

:/

#17489 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

New update v1.11 available

yep
was so happy when a friend mail me on my phone that NEW CODE was just up... !!!
but now i've seen what's in it, i'm feeling even more bored than before

#17505 7 years ago

yep, as the right one is not really "a scoop", not easy to have a protector there...

#17512 7 years ago

i have removed the 2 spots, and used/placed them under the PF to light the 2 scoops

#17522 7 years ago

for those needing more infos on the gameplay, or just how to play it, we will try to do our best & show you...
tomorrow saturday 4PM (BRUXELLES, GMT+1), live stream from my house...

channel : https://www.twitch.tv/soireeflip

and after available on : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4Xe-cQ7J5kRgM-vZxCaZw

#17524 7 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

for those needing more infos on the gameplay, or just how to play it, we will try to do our best & show you...
tomorrow saturday 4PM (BRUXELLES, GMT+1), live stream from my house...
channel : https://www.twitch.tv/soireeflip
and after available on : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4Xe-cQ7J5kRgM-vZxCaZw

tanx for those who gave an eye to the live yesterday
and for the others, the video is already upped on the tube :

the "best" game of the day (4.2B including mass hysteria+marshmallow+WCWS) is the last one starting at 2h16'
of course enjoy the overall show, as we had great fun playing on GB
also dont forget to support Seb and his channel for what he's doing about our passion

#17548 7 years ago

OK, i've rewatched the full show, here're the hot spots :

0h09'00" : left flipper power off bug
1h19'00" : i'm scared...
1h34'15" : 4 balls locked on the same time on the right scoop (pro version)
1h37'15" : my son is ET... playing MASS HYSTERIA without crossing hands
2h01'55" : left flipper again
2h08'25" : JP skillzzz of the night
2h16'00" : best game of the night (4.2B including mass hysteria+marshmallow+WCWS)

enjoy

#17568 7 years ago

1. When I hit the last shot to finish a mode it automatically goes to the next mode where I made that shot , if I want to start another ladder I can't which is mildly annoying

well, this can be seen as negative but also as positive
to me i think its fun, and it makes you thinkink/playing differently, as you have to makes the shoots of a mod to end with the last one you want...

#17582 7 years ago

well, nothing strange here

you're capturing ghost, they than just capture your balls...

more seriously, GB is a fantastic game for sure, but in the other way it has been beta-tested very poorly, too much things to "adjust" by ourself

2 weeks later
#17618 7 years ago

well than, after updating to 1.12 few days ago, and playing with modes settings as factory (time out ON & continue ON), i decided today to set the time to OFF (as blocking the ball and waiting counter to reach 0 is not playing pinball)

reseted the scores than, and directly get 3 (and only 3) good games

than my son came in the dance, played just 1 game, and kick my a** ! lol

the average score for this 4 singles games is quitte stuning, almost "J T" remain at 4th place (hi John )

my son captured 200+ ghost, thats 1st time he (we) achieve this, also was only 2 shots (the ballroom) away from WARTBY (i did it already but with modes setting to ON, which is really too easy, lets admit)

really hopping/waiting for a final & even better/complete code, this game deserve it for sure...

2 weeks later
#17662 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I think an interesting way now to look at this question and in the future, is which version is the designers choice.
Did they design a Pro, and then add, to make a Premium? or Did the Designer create a Premium, and the result was what can we take away from a game to reach a price point and a Pro Version.
I think many games released the pro is as good, or even better than a Premium, especially when funds are considered.
IMO, I cant imagine a Pro version on this, based on playing both.
Im sure, however, Pro owners are quite happy, and rightfully so. Its still a New Pin, and Im in for my 6th month, having just played TWD
last night for the first time in 6 months.
I completely forgot about how different they play! Both great in their own way!
(Sorry, I know you didnt ask for my opinion )

the ONLY thing i'm missing on my PRO is the subway with the real lock under the PF
all the others stuffs are just no matter for me, and even more, i'm happy to not have the slimer going right & left !

1 week later
#17682 7 years ago

i see GB as a "1 good ball" game only
with no real strategy (well yes a little lol) & build up as some others pins

of course thats my personnal view of it, but most (all ?) of our high scores are being made when you can reach the end of a ladder, while not being far from 80 ghosts PKE, while having ready the storage facility MB, and of course while you will (quite for sure) reach the 100 ghosts and get the MHMB, while "add-a-ball" will also be available & reactivated...
i'm more a "savage" player, shooting balls everywhere and not keeping them on my flippers (especially on GB)

now, if you can add on all this the PF multipliers, than you know you're on the good way to big score
assuming its not your last ball and/or extra ball(s) is/are waiting behind, its some more big point to take with a single " +10%" easy skillshot

#17685 7 years ago

replying to each 2 :

i never go for PKE skillshot, but well to began mode, also depends on how you setup mode (continue + time), i set the timer to OFF, else its too easy...

and even if i feel the central ladder the most difficult, its may be the best to shoot for
as you can also link that shoot while having prepare the SM mutliball, but also finishing a mode and directly began a new one, thats 3 things to do in just 1 shoot (and even more if super jackpot is running)

well, finally there's some strategy in GB

#17696 7 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Hey Chuck when you install the sling protectors aren't you supposed to take those ugly washers out??

well, lets admit it looks better without (or with smaller ones, to still have some support on the screw), but for sure these will protect the plastics from ball jumping right on a corners (and break them)

1 month later
#17822 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

...No need for carrot flippers...

quite logical as you're already with the center post

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
15,699 (OBO)
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=ripleyyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.