IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#504 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I will be really fed up if Lyman is doing the code..........
I have no space

*EDIT: It looks like Dwight Sullivan will be coding Ghostbusters now.

Lyman is supposed to be doing code on Ghostbusters, but he's got his hands in everything at the moment (cleaning up WWE code, another MET code update, etc). When GOT was announced with Dwight leading code, I was wondering if we would ever see Lyman leading code again, or if he would just help improve everyone else's code from here on out. I guess we'll find out for sure when Stern makes the official announcement.

2 weeks later
#1449 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, is that Aerosmith, Jimi Hendrix, Jurassic World or other?

It's looking like JW/other, or maybe somebody inside is trying to throw MNPinball off this time!

MNPinball posted this 5 days ago in another thread:

Quoted from mnpinball:

I'm going to throw this out there for everyone to chew on.
I've been told by inside people it's Aerosmith and Hendrix. However one or both could be ploys to see what leaked/leaks.
At expo I personally talked with someone in the business that the next band pin has 4 band members. Neither of the 2 listed have 4 band members. (so Zeppelin and Sabbath come to mind as the most logical)
I still hold hope for FINALLY Zeppelin (which Jody publicly made a comment that he would love to see Zeppelin done in an interview video), which makes the most sense to me. Borg has been trying to finish this theme since IJ4.
With Lyman on code my god it would be the biggest license in a music pin since AC/DC. And since Borg is up after Trudeau I hope it works out.
Beatles is not happening. Period. Gary pays $6 and $8 per game on a license. Beatles would be $200-300 per game. It just is not happening no matter how you spin it.
As someone posted a year ago of Nikki Sixx stated on his Sixx AM radio show they had a potential pin coming and as someone else has stated next music pin starts with "M", Motley Crüe is the most logical as they finish their galactic final tour and are in the most resurgence period of their career. And all original band members.
Enjoy the tidbits and bring on the theories. This will be the most I post on this subject, I'll sit back and check in later. Merry Christmas.

Then, he edited it yesterday & added the line:

Quoted from mnpinball:

No music pin 2016. As far as I know based on leaks.

#1452 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

You stalking me ?

im-watching-you_(resized).jpgim-watching-you_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#1757 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok based on past Stern releases and the time passed since GOT was released what's best guess on when GB will be announced?

image_(resized).png

Going from last year, Stern's second game announcement came on March 19, 2015 with Whoa Nellie:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stern-pinball-announces-immediate-availability-150000893.html

Also, read this insider's post from another thread:

Quoted from Iceman5000:

Ghostbusters will have an LCD. The question is if GB will be next. It was originally supposed to be released at CES. Last summer it was decided that it could not be done in time. Hence they started throwing SMVE together to have it ready for CES. It was always planned to be the first game with an LCD. Production plans are always changed based on the designers needs and input. Last February KISS and GOT were swapped in regards to their release because Ritchie needed more time. GB is now TENTATIVELY scheduled to be released in the Feb/March time frame.

#1815 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Is it known who is on code?

Supposedly, Dwight Sullivan is coding Ghostbusters.

Quoted from mnpinball:

Dwight is lead on software for GB so everyone chill.
Lyman is lead with Borg's next pin.

#1854 8 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

What happened to "I got LCD'd"??

So it's going to be Ghostbusters & then either Aerosmith or Jurassic World as the last of the DMDs, followed by Star Wars for the first LCD???

Ghostbusters (Trudeau/Dwight), Aerosmith or Jurassic World (Borg/Lonnie), then Star Wars (Ritchie/Lyman)???

#2105 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

So how about pricing? What have people paid for recent LEs? $6800-$7200? I havent shopped around for an LE since X-Men

For newly announced titles, you can expect to pay $7500+ for LEs and $6300+ for Premiums (includes shipping). If you have a buddy/buddy relationship with your distributor, or if you're good friends with a local Stern route operator that has an established relationship with a distributor, you can usually get a bit better price (a few hundred off in most cases).

#2117 8 years ago
Quoted from Flack:

So if everyone else has seen GB already, can someone share with me the all this innovation I keep hearing about?

I just want to know: Does it have the signature Trudeau narrow flippers that make it difficult to post-pass and/or impossible to cradle during multiball? I love that shit.

2 weeks later
#2891 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Where is the Slimer figure supposed to be installed on the whitewood?

Slimer looks like he physically hangs somewhere in front of the left ramp's white standup targets (hit him & the ball might react by hitting those green standup targets in the middle). Whatever he is dangling from protrudes from a cutout hole in the plastic on the right side of the left ramp.

#3278 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Just curious.....what's a KISS or GOT Premium going for at the dealer level? My Star Trek Premium was $6500.

When I called around on Kiss Premiums, $6300-$6500 (shipping included) was the going rate. GOT Premium was in the same ballpark as well.

2 weeks later
#4534 8 years ago

If Stern doesn't announce Ghostbusters today, I won't blame them. Because one time, I turned into a dog & they helped me. Thank you.

1 week later
#5049 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is there only 500 LEs?

Yes, a distributor confirmed with me that it looks like Stern is knocking the LE number down to 500 units worldwide for GB.

#5314 8 years ago

Stern's black cover photo is a sign from Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

#5441 8 years ago

HI-RES IMAGES (click & zoom in):

stern-ghostbustersle-cabinetff-01xjpg-c74fc1_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbustersle-cabinetff-01xjpg-c74fc1_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbustersle-details-01xjpg-c74fc2_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbustersle-details-01xjpg-c74fc2_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbustersle-playfield-01xjpg-19d4d4_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbustersle-playfield-01xjpg-19d4d4_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbustersle-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d869e_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbustersle-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d869e_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbustersle-cabinetrf-01xjpg-c74fc0_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbustersle-cabinetrf-01xjpg-c74fc0_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbustersle-details-24xjpg-c74fd2_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbustersle-details-24xjpg-c74fd2_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbustersle-details-19xjpg-19d4d2_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbustersle-details-19xjpg-19d4d2_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbusterspremium-cabinetff-01xjpg-0d86a8_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbusterspremium-cabinetff-01xjpg-0d86a8_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbusterspremium-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d86a9_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbusterspremium-cabinetlf-01xjpg-0d86a9_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbusterspremium-cabinetrf-01xjpg-19d4d8_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbusterspremium-cabinetrf-01xjpg-19d4d8_(resized).jpg

#5466 8 years ago

MORE HI-RES IMAGES (click & zoom in):

Astern-ghostbusterspro-details-03jpg-0d86a1_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbusterspro-details-03jpg-0d86a1_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbusterspro-details-05jpg-c74fc6_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbusterspro-details-05jpg-c74fc6_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbusterspro-details-07jpg-c74fd4_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbusterspro-details-07jpg-c74fd4_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbusterspro-details-04jpg-19d4d0_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbusterspro-details-04jpg-19d4d0_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbusterspro-details-08jpg-c74fd3_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbusterspro-details-08jpg-c74fd3_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbusterspro-details-02jpg-19d4cf_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbusterspro-details-02jpg-19d4cf_(resized).jpg
Astern-ghostbusterspro-details-11jpg-c74fd7_(resized).jpgAstern-ghostbusterspro-details-11jpg-c74fd7_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbusterspro-details-10jpg-0d86a6_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbusterspro-details-10jpg-0d86a6_(resized).jpg
stern-ghostbusterspro-details-06jpg-0d86a2_(resized).jpgstern-ghostbusterspro-details-06jpg-0d86a2_(resized).jpg

#5575 8 years ago

Stern will be streaming Ghostbusters Pro gameplay from their factory on Tuesday, March 15 with Jack Danger from Dead Flip, along with guest players who worked on the game such as Dwight Sullivan (software).

Jody announced this on the most recent C2C episode:
http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-220-who-am-i-gonna-call-or-i-am-gonna-call-jody-and-ed_72996

#5593 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Shaker motor back on the LE. About time.
"Rotating Slimer"? Does he spin on his axis? That would be awesome!

Jody said that Slimer will have more motion & be able to move to different shots on the LE/Premium (probably kind of like the Crane toy in Batman Dark Knight).

#5615 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Any word on what music will be in the game and who is confirmed for custom callouts?

The original Ghostbusters theme by Ray Parker Jr. is in the game as well as custom speech & narration by Ernie Hudson (Winston).

It looks like any other music in the game (in addition to the original theme) will be original "ghostly theme" compositions, as per the features matrix.

#5702 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Hard to tell but looks like the premium has the same trim as the pro.

Yep, no more exclusive armor on the Premiums. They get the same armor as the Pros. It's been this way for a while now.

But I'm sure the Stern Shop will be selling upgraded armor for an extra cost.

#5711 8 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

When did Stern also move away from a traditional lockdown bar on Premium/LE? Is that new, or has that been around for a while?

The latch-style lockdown bar on Premium/LE models was introduced on GOT Premium/LEs. Works much better I think.

#5714 8 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Is the "clamp-style" the same as the latch style I am familiar with from the Tron Pro I had? Or did they rework the lockdown bar style further?

Yes, clamp = latch style. Sorry for any confusion. Same style that they were using on Pro models like Mustang, etc.

#5845 8 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I suppose it has been already said but who is doing the software?

Dwight Sullivan

#6201 8 years ago

Zombie Yeti just posted this "outtake" art that didn't make the game:

10258823_10153413169337727_7200142925488986154_o.jpg10258823_10153413169337727_7200142925488986154_o.jpg

#6278 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Ghost bukkake was rejected.

Bill Murray must not approve gunk on his head/face.

You'll notice that Venkman is the only character that doesn't have marshmallow goo on his head/face on the Premium translite:

10287022_10153970279924244_4768387495555884279_o_(resized).jpg10287022_10153970279924244_4768387495555884279_o_(resized).jpg

#6292 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

In the movie, he was relatively free of marshmallow man crap on his face/head - while the others were covered in it. It's a direct gag from the movie on the translite.

Quoted from docquest:

It's like that at the end of the movie as well. Venkman is the only ghostbuster not totally covered with marshmallow goop at the end.

It looks like he definitely had some on his head though, even if he wasn't completely covered like the rest of the guys.

gb-marshmallow.jpggb-marshmallow.jpg

#6578 8 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Live stream of Ghostbusters?

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10153974139089244/

Quoted from visi0n:

Does pinball browser work w/ SPIKE?

Yes, it does.

#6626 8 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

I think on C2C Jody said on the Pro Slimer went up and down. One the Prem/LE he had 4 or so set positions as well. I hope i'm remembering correctly.

That's correct. Pro version Slimer moves up & down. Premium/LE version Slimer can float to cover 4 different shots.

#6754 8 years ago

John Trudeau Ghostbusters Interview up now via "This Flippin' Podcast":
http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-18-ghostbusters-spectacular-a-chat-with-mr-trudeau_73294

Interview starts at the 13:25 mark.

#6760 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

No slingshot coils?.

Quoted from txstargazer3:

No coils on the LE or Premium; they use magnets. The Pro does not have magnets and uses coils.

A look underneath the Premium/LE playfield where the magnetic slingshots are located:
Screen_Shot_2016-03-13_at_9.01.06_PM.jpgScreen_Shot_2016-03-13_at_9.01.06_PM.jpg

#6814 8 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Will we see those mysterious magnet-o-slings in the stream 2morrow or are they "just" playing the pro Version? Does anyone Know? @tpf there Will be pros only..

They'll only be playing the Pro version on the stream tomorrow, so no magnetic sling footage unfortunately.

#6832 8 years ago

Nothing like a little "Terror Dog Butt Shake" for your Monday morning.

terror-dog-butt-shake.gifterror-dog-butt-shake.gif

#6899 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

What's the 3rd special feature on the pro all about?

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

At one point during Dwight's gameplay video (well, couldn't see game, just audio) I heard him pressing the flipper buttons along side callouts of Venkman doing his card guessing experment. During that time I didn't hear any ball or soleonid sounds. Some of those cards are represented on the playfield. If there's a video mode in the game I'm guessing that's it.

Quoted from HighVoltage:

What is the word on video mode? Has anything been mentioned?

Dwight "Video Mode" Sullivan strikes again (first time in a while on GOT & now again on GB).

You can hear the video mode at the 1:33 mark in this video:
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10153974139089244/

#6911 8 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I may have read wrong but for some reason I thought I saw way back in the post that the slings were still used but the mags were turned on I guess during a mode. I'm guessing this wrong by how every one is talking?

PRO version = traditional slingshots (no magnets)
PREMIUM/LE version = magnet-controlled slingshots (no traditional slingshots)

Below is a picture of the underside of the Premium/LE playfield. As you can see, there's no traditional slingshot mechs there, only magnets:

ghostbusters-premium-le-underside-playfield.jpgghostbusters-premium-le-underside-playfield.jpg

#6917 8 years ago

GB Zombie Taxi Driver Key FOB posted on Stern's Instagram:

12530847_1716603185244174_1715042091_n.jpg12530847_1716603185244174_1715042091_n.jpg

#7096 8 years ago

In addition to pinball machines, I collect spores, molds, & fungus.

#7110 8 years ago
Quoted from hooch333:

Will video of the stream be available right afterwards on YouTube? I will be driving home from work, and I hate having to watch TV on my phone while I'm driving.

YouTube video usually goes up 1 day after the stream ends.

#7157 8 years ago

GB topper in action:

ghostbusters-topper-animated.gifghostbusters-topper-animated.gif

#7167 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I missed dead flip on twitch. Anywhere else I could see a video ?

GB stream is archived & viewable now on Twitch at:
https://secure.twitch.tv/dead_flip/v/54658785

Jack should also have it uploaded to YouTube within the next day or so tonight.

#7653 8 years ago

Trudeau video interview at Stern is now archived at:
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10153996415669244/

Skip to the 4:30 mark for the start of the interview.

#7887 8 years ago

GB makes Ben Heck smile:

#7893 8 years ago

Ghostbusters gameplay live streaming now from TPF (courtesy of JJ @ Game Exchange):
https://www.twitch.tv/gexchange

3 weeks later
#9792 8 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

I don't think he goes up and down, just side to side, I don't think he will come in contact with the ball at all.

I played the Pro at PAPA & can say for a fact that Slimer does indeed come in contact with the ball. Prem/LE Slimer will probably be similar with the added functionality of Slimer moving to 4 different shot positions.

#9952 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Anyone know how many games they are able to make in a day now? I wonder how long it would take to make 500 LEs...

Stern can make up to 100 machines per day in the new factory, according to this article:
http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20150605/NEWS05/150609885/see-how-pinball-machines-are-made

#10200 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I wonder if multiball cradle whores will have their balls thwarted away from control by the slings?

Good luck cradling with Trudeau's flippers. He angles them narrow as f*ck. It's one of the reasons I love his games so much.

1 week later
#11410 7 years ago

Ghostbusters LE gameplay will be streamed live NEXT WEDNESDAY (May 4) from the Stern Factory by Dead Flip at 5pm CST. Jody just announced it on Dead Flip's stream (https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip).

3 weeks later
#13050 7 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Can you share the video link/URL please?

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10154176615339244/

Skip to the 4 minute mark to see the factory line.

#13267 7 years ago

PRO code update (v1.05) is up now:
http://sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-ghostbusters-pro

PRO V1.05 - May 13, 2016
========================
New:
- Added a River of Slime Feature. Each time you shoot the right orbit you will
build the value and start a timer on the right eject. Shooting the right
eject will collect the built value.
- Storage Facility will now light for one lock on 10, 30, and 50 ghost caught.
- Collecting ghost will show how many needed to light Storage Facility.
- Added an adjustment to allow speech to be censored.
- Added Speech to super jackpot
- Added Speech to We came we saw start

Fixes:
- Bonus Held would give extra bonus if on ball 3 and the player had an extra
ball.
- Changed the name of SPEECH and MUSIC VOLUME adjustments to SPEECH and MUSIC
ATTENUATION
- Removed Backbox and Cabinet volume adjustments
- 0X bonus multiplier will no longer be awarded from the pop bumpers.
- Removed two switches reporting false errors.

Tweaks:
- Flippers are turned off during Negative Reinforcement
- When Negative Reinforcement stops doubling the message reflects this.

#13446 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I had a good day yesterday

Quoted from SunKing:

I broke one billion on 1.05 code yesterday, and had a ton of fun doing it.

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

i've put up 1+ billion in just under 15 minutes. the biggest climb in score came during mass hysteria multi ball with my score going from 100 million to 700 million within a minute or so. if you are good at multi ball, this is where you'll really rack up the points. Also, really pay attention to the top lanes and maximizing those bonus multipliers. I find the pop bumpers award bonuses multipliers more often now with the new code updates (1.05), where I've often had 15x multiplers

Quoted from frankmac:

823,402,830 is the best we have done here!! Nice job!!

I put up 6.5 billion playing the new 1.05 code on location. I had most of the right loop & left ramp modes completed, a decent bonus multiplier, and then looped 50+ ramps in "Loopin' Supers" mode. The game had factory settings with extra balls set to 1.

IMG_0768_(resized).jpgIMG_0768_(resized).jpg

#13503 7 years ago

In the latest 1.05 code, you will also automatically light your locks for Storage Facility Multiball depending on the number of ghosts you catch. Locks will be lit when you catch 10 ghosts, then again at 30 ghosts, and then again at 50 ghosts.

1 week later
#14190 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Looks like I missed it . Anything to talk about , right ramp, magna slings ?

The latest stream is archived & can be watched here:
https://secure.twitch.tv/gexchange/v/71695270

Any future streams will be archived here:
https://www.twitch.tv/gexchange/profile

1 month later
#15400 7 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

Where is everyone getting the green T-molding from? Anyone find an exact color match to the armor?

Quoted from blimpey:

Sure:
https://www.t-molding.com
You want the bright green 3/4"
Only $10 + $6 shipping

3 weeks later
#16206 7 years ago

For those who need the bending wire fix, PBL has them in stock:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4378

1 week later
#16477 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

First couple of LE's that were made in August look good so far......keeping my eyes peeled.....

LE's built this month (August) are still shipping with bad playfields.

I have personally played an LE built this month that had clear cracking around some ghosted inserts while several other inserts were just starting to ghost.

#16485 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

What was the playfield date?

The playfield date I believe was July 22 as it had "7-22" written on the front edge when lifted out of the cabinet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=pinb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.