IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kimzone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13101 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Do we know how many LEs were going overseas? I know there are 500 total, but how many are domestic and how many are international?

i was talking to AMD Distributor Australian last week they said they going bring in 35 GBLE machine in Australian also coin cascade in new zealand going get 3 or 4 GBLE. AMD said stern going start shipping GB machines on 24th may

#13104 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Not long now Bro!

how long to you think going take come here about 6 weeks?

1 week later
#13595 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Maybe they meant export LE's are done and export Prems are on the line?
The Aus & NZ LE's are "on the water"

that right not faraway now Kiwipinhead need it before nz champions in couple weeks

#14022 7 years ago
Quoted from rooky79:

Have to say because I can't hold my tongue no more and I am too excited.
We have a bunch of money in the account that we were holding for a new bathroom. Then Michelle got pregnant with our firstborn which came a month premature. Bless him.
I said to her it's probably best to hold off on the bathroom as we won't know our Arse from our elbow when the baby's born and hold on to the money for a year and revisit which she thought was a good idea and we are now glad we did.
I said to Michelle years ago that if they ever made a gremlins, goonies, beastie boys or ghostbusters pin, I'd work at McDonalds, clean gary glitters, sell a lung or kidney (not that they'd be any use for medicinal purposes) to get one
GB gets announced and I said to her "gutted, Ghostbusters is getting made."
She said "fuck yeah, we can afford it. Let's get one. You said that was one of the pins you would get NIB." (Mish mush is a good player. Not Danni Peck good but no one likes playing Michelle in the local comps).
I was the one going back and forth about the cash and usually that's her job because as most of us boys will know, the wife is smarter with finances. This time she took it out my hands.
I said to her "Pro, Premium or LE?"
She said:
"What's the difference between the three?"
So I explained. I said "if this is our first NIB, let's go for the premium."
So we're in for a premium to sit next to JP, the 2100 in 1, the driver and point blank. I could have got a couple of decent pins for the money but Ghostbusters resonates with Michelle and I so much, going to see it at the local fleapit in the uk that had stalls and circle seating with my auntie and brother, selling quarter pound of cola bottles. We still have a massive buffer so it hasn't crippled us after the purchase, and if the roof caved in? Fuck it, that's what I pay my insurance for. And if we needed it that bad? We can flip it. The game is in want. I believe it's the first Stern that's really hit home since ACDC.
First NIB and I can't wait for it to get here and filming the unboxing for the Pinball in New Zealand Facebook page, as you don't see many unboxing vids down here.
Speaking of which; go like the page. Wellington Pinball Spots, IFPA in New Zealand and Cantabury Pinball Page are great pages to see what's happening down in middle earth with the raging pinball scene too.
TILT told me that the smell of an NIB is better than a new car smell
Can't wait. To be honest I was a little worried about the magnaslings but from what I've seen, my personal issues with GB has been put to rest.
I'll be taking the day off, grabbing a box of beers and trying to learn this sucker bad. Might make it a long weekend with Pauloz getting our heads around it
I went for a premium purely because I love the marshmallow man. If I loved slimer more, I would have paid for the LE; but for my personal take, it's just a green paint job and a badge with a number. It's not my thing
I only wish I had got Michelle into devils rejects and house of 1000 corpses sooner and that could've been coming too ?
Oh well, here's hoping on beastie boys with sabotage multi-ball
Take care fellahs
Rook

well done rooky getting your first stern nib machine you might be wait about mid august getting your Premium machine i cant wait to get mine machine i just have to wait 5 more weeks. i play gb pro in batcave in aussie couple weeks ago awesome game you will like it

#14023 7 years ago

i really like topper on pinball machines all my machines got them but im not going buy ghostbuster stern topper going cost NZ$900 dollar not worth look shit tho i would buy laseriffic topper look awesome not shore how much they wood sell it for would cost about $200 dollar

ghostbuster_(resized).jpegghostbuster_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#14857 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It sounds like the Australia games will be arriving first. What was the quote? Two more weeks on the boat?

the boat in Panama now arriving new zealand in 2 weeks time

1 month later
#16605 7 years ago

Finally got my new GB LE number 262 arrived today after pre ordering in start march it been 5 long months after spending NZ $15K thats how much it cost get to new zealand. its my first NIB machine and going be my last one lol

20160820_000832_(resized).jpg20160820_000832_(resized).jpg

20160820_000914_(resized).jpg20160820_000914_(resized).jpg

9 months later
#17956 6 years ago

i have got myself Ghostbuster LE I was playing it tonite i open coin door just find out that volume down and free games work but volume turn up and Menu Buttons does not work just checking if anyone can help

#17960 6 years ago
Quoted from ExtremePinball:

If no broken wires are found underneath the switch assembly, power down the machine, then re-seat the connectors on the cabinet node board. Fire it back up and see what happens.

i just had move wire abit the connector was loose wire

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, MD
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kimzone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=kimzone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.