IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#243 8 years ago

I like the theme, lots of creative ideas in this thread. If this pin includes a bashing toy ( like sparky, well walker ) it needs to be Slimer. Slimer is a huge part of ghostbuster. Actually I think if I remember the documentaries it was not meant to be but the cool quotes from Murray like the : he slimed me created a surprise attraction for this caracter.

Even my kids, still very young but when we talk about ghostbuster : oh yeah dad, the glow in the dark monster who slime people and eats sausages.

Personnaly I just want to bash him

3 months later
#1873 8 years ago

I heard England show for Ghostbusters release.

#1876 8 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

when is that again

I don't know maybe some of you guys might know but I heard England convention.

Pin already made for launch at the show

#1880 8 years ago

And I'm not the guy with connection and who likes to invent stuff to make himself more interesting. Just what I heard from a guy who is working in pinball.

#1881 8 years ago

So show was London 3 days ago ?

#1885 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

What England convention are you talking about?
All I can find is Northern Lights in late March.

Is that it ? To me London sound more like England place to be but the show like I just read was 3 days ago.

Guy only mention : England show......machine already made for presentation and launch ........that's it

#2037 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

So say it is likely to be a home run.....why are people jumping on the "LE" bandwagon? If it's absolutely amazing I'll likely go for a premium down the road. Unless there is not a big difference in code and gameplay..... then I'd just go for a pro.

keep it secret, we want to see LE prices Skyroquet high and snatch a premium for nothing lol

#2087 8 years ago

Can't wait to see it. Judging by so many comments of people who saw it, LE should be sold out 20 min after launch.

#2089 8 years ago

my point exactly. I'll remember this thread and will discover who is reliable and who is inventing stuff

#2129 8 years ago

I missed the pictures when they went on pinside too. Was not quick enough and they got removed before I could see anything.

If anyone has pictures I will also love to see them

#2180 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

So...... to summarize. Not a single picture of the actual game exists but all LEs are sold out to "insiders". This hobby has become stupid.

Not stupid and they will have plenty of LE's around to suit you needs of spending.

You have to keep in mind if "the insiders" want to keep their status they need to create a hype for Stern's next baby

Now close your eyes and wait for it stress free lol

1 week later
#2418 8 years ago

We are all waiting to see Ghostbusters who is suppose to have 10 times the innovation of other pinball machines.

That can't be good for GOT sales.

People are holding up.

As soon we see that Ghostbusters Stern will cash in big time. People in will buy Ghostbusters and those who where expecting more will go for GOT, SMVE or anything else

Great times for pinball......I love it and I am one of them who needs to buy something to get his fix lol

Just don't have the clear picture yet

#2591 8 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

and then Star_Gazer did this, which is close in many ways
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tq&tu=star_gazer

128d990a26729591754eb543e8df52b183a6aa8f_(resized).png

That ramp is the exact replica of Black Widow ramp on the Avengers

and people hate and have been bitching about it for years

#3128 8 years ago

Phenomenal to have that hype still going on.......... I really hope the game will bring it

#3187 8 years ago

I had a discussion with one of canada biggest distributor and he told me some models of the latest Stern are not crossing the border because of the exchange rate. On one particular he only sold one Pro.

Great times for pinball but I guess if the US is not filling the sales quotas they might have trouble keeping that large factory running as they should.

#3340 8 years ago

I think the ghosbusters chick version is a bad idea. Putting thor as the receptionnist and all the main caracters as cameos to support that movie is like rubbing it in.

I don't who's idea it was but back in the 80 these SNL icons were the big thing in New York and the world. You can't copy paste success with different out of their league ingredients.

#3475 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:Deleted post

Hey don't put me in that bag.

#3477 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

We can, we just can't say that another countries dollar value sucks.

Sure you guys can. Our former Prime Minister made weird gambling choices. one of them was investing huge sums of money and our economic future on gas. Yes fuel. Like Canada has ever been a huge contributor into fuel production.

Now the price of gas is down and so is our dollar. There is more to it but that was really irresponsible.

#3763 8 years ago

Who is suppose to be the designer on this ?

#3807 8 years ago

I thought I read that Trudeau was on this one somewhere.

Don't want to bring the guy down but he participate in 3 titles in 20 years. America vacation, Mustang and WWE.

Not very shinny.

#3809 8 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Mustang is great. WWE has some good ideas, just didn't come together well. Trudeau is a very good designer. He'll knock this one out of the park.

Code support did not help him with mustang and wwe.

But I don't really know the guy, why did he participate in so little in 20 years ?

#3813 8 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

then he has Judge Dread, Congo and CFTBL which are really good games - I like that he is willing to change and mix things up in design which carries with it some risk but the cad and whitewood of this game looks great, so does the art snippets and just leaves the rules / code which I am sure on a game with this potential will be great

Agree, pretty sure this time Gary will make sure he gets a great code to go with his design. Otherwise the guy will start hating Ritchie and Borg for not sharing Lyman and Dwight lol

#3814 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

But they don't have LCD screens with hi Rez clips, I can't believe anyone can push the start button anymore

And you ? What is this ? From fat to fit to fat ?

The douchebag is just not your style hahahahaha

1 week later
#4577 8 years ago

Still waiting to give my money to Stern. If ghostbuster is awesome than GB it will be. If GB is MEH......Game of Thrones will be my choice.

But if they wait too long to announce GB than maybe GOT Premium won't be available no more and I fear Stern will loose my money.

Summer is coming lol

1 week later
#4995 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

I'll have to get this for my son to go along with the pin.
» YouTube video

We bought it and played it with my kids last week end and it's a hit.

They already saw the movie a few times and liked it.

They used the actual dialogs in the movie but into ackward scenes sometimes (out of place but funny as hell)

like that : Look at all the junkfood and chew your food slowly.

#5039 8 years ago

So who's getting LE number 1

That one will be fought over for sure

#5062 8 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I scratch my head at low number request. What is it good for? To be able to say "I have the number 1 machine". I believe it is a mis-understood perception. I was told that Stern does not keep track of numbered plaques and they are randomly taken out of a mixed box to place on games as the line moves. For an extra fee you can request a specific number and Stern will set a game aside for a particular number request. It does not particularly mean that it was the first machine produced on the line. On a side note I know several people that want one of the last machines off the line because they feel they are the highest quality in terms of workmanship and product.

I hear you and it is completely different as collecting sports cards or other collectibles. Like the magical number 8 for asian people who is suppose to bring good luck.

but still, some people acknowledge more value to certain numbers. Just look at the Tron LE numero 400 of 400 on sale at $15000 on another thread.

crazy

#5116 8 years ago

Every time it is the same all over again ........LE's will be all gone. Remember MET LE's all pre sold.

Still could find MET LE NIB a few months after that.

We have all the time in the world and even more.......no way they will start selling Premiums until most of the LE'S are gone.

So, by waiting to make a move we give ourselves more time to get our $$$$ together and force them to improve code faster.

Anyway, I'm waiting to see all I need to before making a decision......like I always do

#5120 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

wait so you think premiums wont be sold at launch here? That would suck.

hype is way to strong for this pin for Stern not to go straight and forward and announced premiums all together with pro's and LE's

#5121 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yep they will be making this game for the next 2 years, plenty of time to play my GOT and trade up for this later when I need a refresher.

They are still making AC/DC and MET years after they came out.........signs of a winner.

#5208 8 years ago

That s the thing I can't figure out. People who pre orders LE's before seeing anything can actually flip a pin with a lost of $500 to another pinhead if it's a flop a few months later. But who is the idiot who buys it back ? Every one here seems like intelligent people.

I ratter go with a premium NIB for thousands less than buying a HUO LE for a ridiculous rebate and keeping in mind if it's a flop.

If more people had that philosophie Stern would have to make more efforts at launch cause LE pre orderers without seeing a thing would get burn and loose thousands on every LE they want to resell.

#5248 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The premium NIB isn't "thousands less". What are you talking about?

Canada here bro lol

#5611 8 years ago

so far I like what I'm seeing and (without bashing any other pin) the look of the pro looks pretty loaded compare to recent pro release

toy backgroung.....love all models.

Bring the comparison chart please

#5659 8 years ago

Color-changing Stay Puft Marshmallow Man toy

Rotating motorized animated interactive Slimer toy

6 Balls per game

WOW

#5665 8 years ago

What ???? the only translite I can get Dana's sexy legs is the LE ????

no way

#5868 8 years ago

Love the space between the rear and the buildings. I wish the palstic can be transparent in the Windows area......we could add leds and have a living city tied to the game.

#5974 8 years ago

My opinion

Pro has the best artwork cabinet and the best translite

Need all the features but I really think LE slimmer is ugly

Serioulsy considering buying a premium

What I just can't get over with is how many toys and are full all versions are

Love the real buildings just like matt from backalley did with spiderman or a stock BSD

Really doesnt cost much and bring so much deep to a playfield

Really look at twd and got pro..........awesome games but a few pieces of plastic left and right fills your eyes with details instead of looking at ramps on an empty playfield

Slimmer looks like a REAL bashing toy

Cant wait to see the 3d goggles ghost effects and the color changing stay puff

Also drop targets on the playfield are very cool, would have love trolls mechanism popping like MM or the hobbit but you can t have it all

#6011 8 years ago

Is it me or every one is happy today ?

Stern deserves my money with this one, even Hitler is happy on the other thread

#6037 8 years ago

We have been asking for playfield pictures and more details for months so I woudnt worry about the clearcoat, missing plastic, orthograph or anything with these pictures. Proto for sure just for official release and shut us up.

Now......we have to go through the same process all over again. Live play on the Pro, a few weeks after live play on the LE.

Hope dead flip (jack danger) is still on for these Stern videos......love them

Can't wait

#6044 8 years ago

I don't remeber reading mirror on the matrix for any translite

#6051 8 years ago

Looking back at old pictures I'm very glad they changed the look alike blackwidow ramp on Avengers (whitch took me awhile o get dialed in) they inverted the design and use gravity and playfield slope to their advantage.

Looks like nothing but i'm sure it will flow like a charm

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6174 8 years ago

we keep posting about amazing artwork, toys and theme but

Am I the only one going nuts about the fact that the game has 6 balls?

If I recall on an hurlier code Avengers LE had a 6 balls hulk multiball and with the lightshow I was going crazy. It's insane and fun. Now they changed Hulk multiball to 5 balls on a more polish code. But still awesome.

if they use a 6 balls multiball on GB........bustin makes me feel good baby

#6230 8 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

I've been so dazzled by the playfield art package that I overlooked a cool detail: 2 inlanes to both flippers!! Nice!

Saw that this morning myself

#6413 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How about this for a topper, nothing creepy here... Yeah that's right it has no eyes.

ghostbusters-topper_(resized).jpg

You are a scary man

#6510 8 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Got my topper ready...

IMG_20160312_081443_(resized).jpg

The players needs to wear it to have the right to play

#6565 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Since AC/DC was such a hit, they did Luci....I just wonder if they will do something like that? They never claimed Luci was an LE, but Luci was a very small run. I could see them doing something like that again.

they did that with MET Premium also. Premium was the roadcase and people were bashing old bald sweaty man so they came up with Dirty Donny Monsters Premium

#6711 8 years ago

I read somewhere Jack Danger aka dead flip is playing ghostbusters on live stream on March 15th

More info would be appreciated

#6714 8 years ago

Great, thanks. Always loved his live presentations

#7165 8 years ago

I missed dead flip on twitch. Anywhere else I could see a video ?

#7210 8 years ago

Thanks for the link. I watched an hour so far. Very happy about the toys and sounds so far. Ball come down pretty quick or they really lube the playfield big time hahahaha.

Jack great job again and thanks for trying to bring us closer all the time. The attention to make sure we can hear the callouts and music and reajusting the playfield camera all the time is greatly appreciated.

It's a factory, so people got to work but thanks for getting the best you can out of it.

#7518 8 years ago

Nice....

On each of my pins I always try to find out the best possible beach/bath towel to display and protect glass from scratches and dust. It also provides, to my taste a nice finish and look.

Look what I just bought on ebay to fit my Stay Puff Premium

#7677 8 years ago

Interesting stuff about the magnetic slings and how it might affect multiball.

And yes, very innovative and I think ghostbuster is a perfect haunted ghost spirit possession theme for that.

Than again maybe if it was Star Wars I would have said it sounds like the force is strong with this pin and feels like a force push.

We will see, all in due time but I like innovations and so most of the people here who keep asking pinball companies to step up.

They have with artwork, design and 3d goggles and slings.

Look at the lightshow on the pro, can't imagine how they will top that on an LE. Incredible.

#7709 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I just bought a pro...check went out this morning My first NIB since Tron LE .......funny thing is this GB Pro is almost the same price as what my Tron LE was (within a couple hundred). How games have gone up in price over the last few years

It's a sign. You sure have a way to pick them NIB. If you were going LE I would say you are just showing up for special partys on huge occasions. Lol

Congrats

1 week later
#8572 8 years ago

It's always amazing to see what might be beautiful to someone is really ugly to someone else.

Personaly I really and honnestly think the Slimer LE is ugly. No bs here even if they made 100 LE I would never allow that into my game room unless I was buying it to flip it asap with a profit.

Thumb me down if you feel like it, it's just my opinion

#8584 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I know there are critics of the Slimer LE art, I personally love it- but no one cares what my opinion is. As long as the 500 owners are happy with it, that's what matters. That is what is so great about having variety, Stern has given us 3 versions for this machine which is great for everyone. Remember, no one has seen the LE model in actual person and pictures of it outside of magazine shots. I still think the negative opinions will change over time once people see them in the wild.
It doesn't bother me, we are all entitled to our opinions, I just think the artwork on the LE is amazing- mostly because Slimer has always been the most well known ghost in the franchise, and it compliments the Slimer bash toy so well.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I understand why many would not like the LE artwork....Its Green, Its over the top, Its Got Green Slime and Slimer!
Its so freaking Radical and Ugly......I LOVE IT!
Actually, Im biased. The original Movie and Slimer holds many great Memories....

And that's fine. To each his own. I pre-ordered the Premium cause the game looks freaking awesome. Art is one thing but the gaming comes first and I need all the LE toys. Lucky for me the premium has them, and will cost me less.

I would have prefered the Pro cabinet to the Premium cause I think it looks cooler. Even the translite, I think the Premium with burning Stay Puft is the worse. Can always switch it to a Pro later.

At least one thing concerning artwork is pretty much unanimous and that's the playfield. Considering taste is very subjective that's a homerun from Stern.

#8652 8 years ago

I don't understand why would you change flippers length ? the game is design to have a bigger gap. Unless the playing experience is terrible I will respect the gap and improve my skills.

#8983 8 years ago

Pretty sure they want to sell as many Pro's as possible before showing the LE/Premium in action

#8992 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Disagree. Profit margins are much higher on Premiums so if they can convince buyers to upgrade from Pro to Premium it is in their best business interests.

Fair enough but can you tell me, if their profit margin is highier on premium and LE, why don't they start selling LE, Premium to get more impulsive, can't wait to play buyers.

And then a few weeks or months after finish with the PRO

Honestly..... I never understood why not selling the exquisite expensive stuff first. The premium/LE is suppose to be in most of the cases the designer vision. Then they start from that and strip a few things off to get the PRO.

#9282 8 years ago

Side rail armor .......bad

Blades even if in vinyl.........great

Magnetic slings ??? Crap, maybe Stern will have to put a warning health hazard sign on the machine

If you have a pacemaker don't risk your life playing this pin.

Frankly I'm not stress at all and if it comes to a disaster Stern will just replace them with regular traditional slings

#9459 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Reports the magna slings work really well, along with the ecto goggles.

That's great news

#9519 8 years ago

If you have more reliable info that came to your attention, have connections, or exclusives the cool thing is to share with us and saddly the more vocals might give you hell (minority seriously) but so many people here read without letting themselves being herd can appreciate your comments.

I personaly know a guy that has been reading for years without making a single post

There is hope..... Pinside is more than fanboy paradise lol

#9524 8 years ago

Can't wait to add a new game to the lineup......this game is going to be awesome.....kids are as happy as I am to get this premium title. The ghosts projector and the Slimer moving more makes it even sweeter to them. Last time they chose a pin it was Avengers.......well not much love in the community but they still love it even if it gets less play than my other games. I like it too and it made me a better player cause the game is hard.
But this time.......we are all excited at the same level which is pretty cool.

#10154 8 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

Here's my understanding.. I think these are set up to "work like traditional slingshots" in the sense that the switch on the rubber is detecting when to fire the slingshot. Only instead of a kicker to push the rubber, the magnet pulses to pull the ball away from the rubber. So in that sense, the magnet probably won't pull the ball except in response to the slingshot switch being hit.
Multiball would definitely be unique as the magnet would pull all balls in its vicinity toward each other.
As I'm in on a premium, I'm personally looking forward to seeing a gameplay video.

What we really want to know is when is Colordmd is coming for Spike games ? lol

#10239 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

No matter how good/bad the slings/ramps are on the Premium/pro...
The next game will have an LCD according to Stern

There you go, an ugly high definition steven tyler for you lol

#10240 8 years ago

People are going crazy about slings and then starts the panic. Stern comes out with a little video to try to calm people about that particular issue proving they got it working and people then go nuts about how lame the video is. Next people will start dumping their LE and figure out they made a mistake in 2 years.

A pinball cie can't never win here

This thread will have 15000 posts before premium comes out

#10369 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

This is definitely a game you can get away with the pro without losing a whole lot. Most Sterns you can. Some games I like the pro better (ie MET). There are very rare exceptions where you can't like (GOT, or gameplay changes a lot between the 2 like AC/DC).

right on, i'm going premium but pretty sure PRO is super cool and gameplay pretty much the same. Toys (slings, ecto googles, more animated slimer and tunnel) are not separated from gameplay. Toys here are just an add on. So rules should be pretty much the same premium/LE and PRO.

So anyone freaking out with the slings should just go PRO and sleep better.

#10764 8 years ago

I wonder if in 20 years people will treat premium vs LE the same way they did with lotr. Special edition, regular I don't think people really care even if more limited if same gameplay and toys are involved.

Just thinking....not bashing any LE owner

#10798 8 years ago

We all think differently that is why there is so much controversy between buying LE/PREMIUM or ORIGINAL/REMAKE.

Personaly I play with my toys and mod them to my taste until they die. That's their purpose to me. So of course I'll trust more something new out of the box than a 15 years old original. The mechanics, wires, coils etc is brand new and it's under warranty. As well I prefer to pay for a premium over an LE (unless premium is ugly as hell) and keep the extra money to buy more stuff.

You need also to realise that some people in this hobby are way over their league and can't really afford to make a bad 'investment'. They will loose too much or trade down if it's a flop.

Some other people have pockets so deep they could afford to buy PRO, LE and premium of each pin Stern is coming out with.

In my case I don't have deep pockets but can afford a few pins and it's a good thing cause it's pinball desert here. You don't buy, you don't play.

That's life

#10809 8 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

My Ghostbusters has shipped

pictures or it didnt happened

#10822 8 years ago

My Ghostbusters has shipped

should be Monday or Tuesday for my delivery

That's it I'm moving to Alberta !!!!!!

#10884 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Tell that to my TWD that I have had with 2K plays on it. I swear the air balls are actually getting worse over time!

Wax that thing baby !!!

Making sure the waxing job is good prevents air balls big time.

#10896 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I always thought that waxing makes it worse as it speeds up the gameplay? I did wax my TWD and it sped it up a lot, and may actually be making matters worse. Not a big deal, I am totally use to it by now. I just hate the times when the ball jumps the flippers into the drain! It doesn't happen a lot, but it sucks when it does.

Speeds up gameplay of course but by having less friction on the playfield the ball can't bounce as much therefore slides more. Got air balls on all my pins with time and waxing them speeds up gameplay to insanity for a few games but after it wears down.......speed gets almost back to where it was before but.....no more air balls. Try it, buff it, clean the extra and make some tests. It also protects your playfield better for the long run.

Even NIB pins sometime I think should have been waxed a little better that's why I don't feel concern much about people who though maybe the Ghostbuster they tried has too many air balls or bounce too much.

#10898 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

The word is that you can shake the game and get hits on slimer without hitting him with the ball.

Doh......that would be bad

#11025 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

Their taxes are way higher but we are definitely heading in that direction. Everyone feels they need entitlements. Entitlements are a joke, go work for it

That's what you get when some people don't feel or refuse to work and the system supports them all day long for life.

We have people here who makes it a legacy......3 generations of people who decided one day that work wasnt for them and they pass it from 1 generation to the next. Never worked a single day in their life and are being supported financialy by the system.

In canada when you work.......you eat. When you don't work you eat and drink.

#11159 7 years ago

same with Avengers. You can choose to have a single try on battle on the Helicarrier or continue that mini wizard mod even if you drain until completion......or game over lol

#11393 7 years ago

I was expecting a premium video with all the new posts.....instead we get personal drama....no wonder people started leaving this thread to create new ones.

#11861 7 years ago

Stream was great, slings are super cool and nothing like some people though they would be. Even the sound they have is awesome. Slimer movement is better than expected. Googles......are........ Well image is very small. Although the surface to cover is small I was expecting a zoomed in ghost, not an entire small from far ghost. Still cool.

Thanks Jack

Yeah I heard Jody mentionned a few names. And a few people on the chat, impostors or not still the names keep coming back, kaneda, kirk, kpg, even saw oldpinguy and flank at one point. Nothing very shinny for our community.

Even Jack deleted them or said a few times : nothing insightful worth of mention.

Purpose of these inside streams is to answer a few questions or concern some of us have.........not to dirty thrash talk old Jody.

Anyway....can't wait to play the premium

#12087 7 years ago

OMG people concerned about language now............

Family mode will be implented like every other Stern before.

Bad language don't come from pinball machines.........lock every single channel you have on tv, study every kids they come in contact with and cut the internet......you should be good to go.

1 week later
#12723 7 years ago

Can't wait to get my Premium.........space for the machine is all prep, clean and good to go

#12813 7 years ago

Man I need to find another ghostbusters thread who talks about ghosbusters pinball.

#13033 7 years ago

Chrome armor is nice and sharp......love it......great job

#13087 7 years ago

Crazy insane stupidly flashy shinny balls from PBL ( pinball life ) is the way to go.

Better quality and just looking at both in your hands (regular vs shinny) you'll never go back again.

They simply look and feel better

#13092 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I'm assuming Stern will use carbon core balls for the PreLE's?
Not that it matters as I'll be swapping them out for Pinball Life's oh so shinies.

Stern puts same balls in all versions or variations. Don't expect to get better balls because you went LE instead of PRO. Same balls.

#13275 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Europe got a lot
Of pro's first as well, seems odd when the product is made in America but it's all good

Sad........ but money has no flag

2 weeks later
#14350 7 years ago

I'm happy with the GAP. Different compare to my other pins and will force me to work on my abs and guns by nudging fiercly all the time. Ghostbusters will sculped my body like a Greek God lol

Thanks for the exercise Stern

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=darth_chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.