IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#656 8 years ago

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet or not but I miss this so much:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#662 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I think that's just orange Hi-C with green food coloring.

And that's why I liked it so much I'm sure. That and the commercial:

But I know if I went and got orange Hi C and added green food coloring it wouldn't be the same.

#665 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

So the cab probably isn't going to be black with the ghost logo. That wouldn't work well with the colors of the backglass.

With the cartoony art of the BG, I expect similar cab art as Xmen.

#666 8 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I honestly don't see the big deal with leaked artwork/images/whatever. It's just a toy.
The leak doesn't really change anything. In fact, it probably hypes it up.

But what if you were the artist?

#669 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You still got paid, why would you care if the pic comes out 20 days early?

Just saying. They might have been excited to see the official release of it instead of a weird early release that half the people think is fake. Kind of uneventful.

#672 8 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Then I'd be flattered.

Then I get why you have the opinion that you do.

#676 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If it's so bad that 50% of the people think it's fake, then that is a signal to fix it now before it festers further.
Remember the terrible Hobbit playfield art? People cried that it sucked, and JJP fixed it. Disaster avoided.

I hear ya, just trying to see it from the owners perspective. If leaking this stuff was cool and common place then it wouldn't be frowned upon.

#678 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is that good or bad? I like the art of X-Men but I'm not sure how there would be a comparison to Ghostbusters. From the colors of the backglass it looks like the cab would be blue or purple. Not dominant colors I would associate with Ghostbusters. After looking a little more I guess it could be black.

Good for me. I just invision it to be like the BG. Very busy with lots of proton pack streams everywhere and ghosts and chaos.

#691 8 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

Stern wouldn't do the pro with a dmd and the LE with an LCD, right?
. . . RIGHT?!?!
(I know, two different animations and coding etc. just making a joke on gimping features)

Doesn't TBL's LCD use a fairly standard DMD sized panel? Maybe it's similar to that if stern is going LCD with this one?

1 week later
#1211 8 years ago

Especially if distros are selling them before they are available. Haha

#1499 8 years ago

It would be absolutely hilarious if the above post ended up being right.

#1566 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

That's weird, no image soon to be revealed?

They've done it before. Just to get people amped. Seems to work pretty good.

#1661 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I think he's saying it doesn't last long with long ball times. I could see the equilavent being classic video games where deaths happen often. It makes the replayability high because you want to see the end. If Ninja Gaiden was easy, you'd play it once and then move on.

You're telling me. That game is so hard. I made it only like half way through, but thought I was close to the end. What a huge let down Haha. Great game though.

#1687 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I had a lot of fun with that game. Kinda want to play it again.
I really hope the pro is not neutered too much.

I really don't look at the current Stern model this way. Each theme that is released I treat the Pro and Premium as completely different takes on the same theme. I really like it because at least in the case of TWD and seemingly GOT, both the Pro and the Premium are great games. Also there are the buyers that aren't willing to spend over 6k for a game so those people have another great option for a theme they want.

#1697 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

yeah but they are also different. And one of them has more 'stuff' than the other. And if their prices were identical, >90% of buyers would order the premium 90% of the time I bet.

Well you just said it. Why would they charge the same amount for two very different options, one being an option that has more stuff and costs more to produce? That makes no sense. My point is I'm glad there are options and all of those options are fun.

2 months later
#6815 8 years ago
Quoted from aerobert:

Wait, isn't the whole point of slingshots their predictability of the ball physics for a skilled player? If you introduce random behavior in this, then suddenly pinball is a game of chance, not skill.

I am not sure what pinball machines you are playing, but I have never played one that has predictable slings unless they are broken and not firing, or they are static slings.

#6839 8 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

It would be a weird choice on their part to highlight something so significant that wasn't going to be making it into the final game. Having said that, if it is for the ecto-goggles, that seems like a lot of detail for a 2 inch hologram. . .

I also think it is for the hologram. You can see the Ecto Goggle disc outlined underneath it.

#6913 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Agreed. I'm surprised it's not being discussed more actually. This could be a huge make or break. Even if well implemented, if the behavior is much different than traditional slings will people react positively?

I would.

#7042 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Do all the distributors offer this?

Unless you sign something that says otherwise, I don't think there is a legal way for any distro to keep a deposit for a game you do not want. Unless of course the transaction is complete (they have their money, you have your game)

#7064 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

So I assume this is just the pro rules?

yes

#7075 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Disappointing since John Trudeau said in his podcast that they design the Premium/LE initially, then cut back on the Pro due to cost savings. You would think they would want to show the world the gameplay based on the unrestricted playfield that was designed, not the minimally functioning version.

I am so pumped for this stream tonight. It was only a year ago that when a new game came out, I had to wait months to see one, let alone play one. Now we are getting live gameplay within a week of their announcements. Pro/Pre/LE, who cares. We get to see a ton of gameplay from a brand new game tonight. That is pretty awesome if you ask me.

#7154 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

So who wants to buy my starship troopers?

Depending on how much you want, I'm interested.

#7232 8 years ago

Thought the game looked great! Cannot wait to get my hands on one. Loved the classic stern lane guides, and all the inserts! This game seems to have tons going on. Slimer toy was cool, pop sounds might get old quick, and the lighting looked great too!

Great job Dead Flip and Stern!

#7316 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

People need to stop whining about the topper. It's a must have for me.

The topper does look stupid, but I don't really like any toppers. Rather put the money towards making the game so loud it shakes the whole house. haha.

#7319 8 years ago

That's $100 for a sub. No big expense there. Will have that along with topper.

haha. I will be needing a lot more than a sub to do what I want.

#7363 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

What happened to the Color DMD/LCD that Stern said they were putting in their next game (GB), does anyone know the story on this?

Not true. They said this year, not necessarily this title.

#7368 8 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Does the left loop ever loop around or does it always land in the pops?

It's supposed to loop around, but it doesn't consistently. Stern is working on it. Oh wait, what game is this again? haha

#7374 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

JT said in the flippin' podcast that they initially were trying to make GB with a color screen but couldn't implement it in time. That makes me wonder if down the road they offer an upgrade like color DMD.

I wouldn't be mad about that option for GOT at all haha.

#7510 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

GB looks like one of the best Sterns ever to come out since TSPP.

But will that matter if it plays like less popular titles like TF and Avengers?

#7594 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Can u ask why the proton wires were cut from production and if the holes in the out lanes will be there in the le production so someone can make use of them?

Someone already asked about this. They are being used for an aftermarket accessory.

#7726 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Hobbit
Tbl
Rob zombie

Don't be so sure on these, haha. I kid I kid. That is one diverse lineup right there!

#7731 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Hah! Hobbit is already shipping so you can cross it off your list.

did it ship to that guy's house though. I was speaking on his specific game. They might not ship them all this year was my point.

#7732 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

The GB that was filmed on had a massive flipper hop on the right flipper. The game on the right played much better

I was wondering if this would be an issue using the classic stern metal guides. It's hard to adjust those.

#7895 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Ghostbusters gameplay live streaming now from TPF (courtesy of JJ @ Game Exchange):
https://www.twitch.tv/gexchange

Laggy as hell for me. Anyone else?

#8248 8 years ago

You can choose cash out at any time. Don't want to play it? Choose cash out.

I'm sure you can turn it off in the settings too like GOT

#8266 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

I like the poker video mode on sopranos. Called the executive game. If you don't like video modes you would probably hate the sopranos pin

Why? There's only one in sopranos. Please don't tell me Boss mode is a video mode. Haha. I've never made it to Boss, but that's a Grail pin for me. Love it!! Big Gomez fan.

#8278 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

games that change dramatically between pro and premium
GOT (practically a totally different game)
AC/DC (mainly because of the ball diversion behind the bell. Really changes up how risky the bell is)

Gotta add TWD to this list too. Completely different between the pro and prem.

#8323 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can't say I've seen it since the 80's, need to throw it in my Netflix queue.

Whoa. Netflix still offers the physical disc service?

#8327 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Blu-ray is higher resolution than streaming, can watch deleted scenes, bonus features and subtitles.

Most of the Netflix original new stuff streams in 4K.

I agree though, I prefer the discs and I prefer bluerays, I just buy them as I like to collect those too. Haha. Netflix streaming is mainly used by me to find really obscure movies that I would never bother watching in any other fashion.

#8332 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

90% of the movies in my queue can not be streamed. I will watch streaming for things like 'Narcos' but a perfect example GB I can get on Blu Ray in 2 days but it's not streaming.
GB, GB2, Jurassic Park, The Martin, The Big Short, Southpaw, The Usual Suspects (these are at the top of my queue and not available for streaming)

Yeah I guess I have most if not all the stuff I cannot stream already on blu ray that I want to watch, and Amazon is way to easy to get stuff too. I do need to go back and watch these again. All the quotes people have been posting are reminding me of parts I completely forgot about haha.

#8334 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Can't beat the 4K remastered BluRay pack for both films. Still 1080P but sourced from a 4K remastered version of the film. Both films look far better then the previous Blu Ray releases.
amazon.com link »

If I didn't already have them on bluray I would've bought this instantly haha.

#8336 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Anyone notice the topper in this pic from the Stern Instagram today??

Screenshot_2016-03-23-20-47-56_(resized).png

Looks like the one that they showed in the deadflip stream.

#8357 8 years ago

Anybody know where I can get some ecto cooler? I'm craving some right about now.

#8733 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I am kind of baffled at this point why we haven't see the gameplay from the Prem/LE version yet.

Before GOT they didn't show ANY gameplay footage of any level of game. We are spoiled. They will show the LE in the next week or so I bet.

#8746 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If I were you I'd just sprinkle them all over the PF...I mean "interactive" mods are always better

Exploding bash toy.

#8814 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

TSPP and LOTR don't have video modes. Why does GB have to have video mode!?

it doesn't. Turn it off in the settings if you don't like it.

#8869 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Going off the Deadflip stream no way was it random. They were running off way too many in a row each time using the bacon star logic. Had to be more of a rock paper scissors set up.

Quoted from Xaqery:

There is no pattern. There is only ZUUL.

#8982 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

If Stern is within weeks of shipping LE's, can't we get a video of gameplay? Do we really have to wait until someone receives a LE to see what it is like?

Yeah that's completely unacceptable haha.

#9117 8 years ago

Whoa. The side armor for GB looks sweet!!

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#9119 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I like pinball_cory's comment.

Haha. Yeah that is hilarious.

#9128 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I can just imagine how expensive they are gonna be. I'll stick with getting all my armor powdered for what these will cost.

Well the GOT ones are 280, so I'm sure these will be similarly priced. I have become more interested in powder coat after that awesome thread that was made recently and I think I am more of a fan of doing that as well.

#9148 8 years ago

They look very similar to the Spiderman VE rails. Anyone seen those in person?

#9215 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why the hell is there any concern about a magnetic sling?
Fawking hobbit has one on the upper left side right by the 5 bank of drops and smaug. If your concerned about it, play one at a show. It will show you exactly how it's going to act, and probably has software to screw with you if it doesn't want to act like a normal sling. It's not a mystery nor that new of a concept.

I think this has already been covered. That's just a regular sling up there.

#9225 8 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Are they doing a complete armor set? I know they did for TWD, but didn't they only do the side armor for GoT?

Yes. There is no lockdown bar, or legs with this. Just the rails. GOT is the same way.

#9227 8 years ago

We don't know that. They have just shown the rails, doesn't mean a whole kit isn't coming.

You're right. But I bet it's just the rails.

#9244 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's worrying me is that the art blades are metal right? Gonna be sketchy that close to the magnetic sling which I read have magnets in them?

I assumed they were vinyl stickers.

#9267 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'm telling you. when I played it at wanna bowl, the ball would do some crazy shit and get pulled into the bands in that spot, there wasn't a kick, there wasn't even a kicker arm. I looked at it closely. I even pointed it out to people.

The one I played acted exactly like a normal sling.

#9270 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it acted a lot like the magnet flippers on the TZ mini playfield. right in that spot.

I mean you could be right, but I was surprised when someone first suggested that Hobbit had that as it seems like a regular old slingshot.

#9283 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Blades even if in vinyl.........great

Who makes blades that aren't vinyl? I thought there were mirror blades, and then everything else was cut vinyl with art printed on them?

#9293 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Those look FANTASTIC!!! I'll buy them. But what will the price be.

Probably 80 bucks like the GOT ones.

#9360 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whoa whoa whoa...You reallllly want to shake the magnoslings®™ up? HAVE YOU F*&%ING LOST YOUR MIND MAN?!?!

I agree. Adding a shaker to the mag slings might rip a hole in the space time continuum.

#9365 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

Yes game room guys have a $200 option to add it. My wife says to buy whatever as long as it stays in the basement with my crazy friends. That's a great wife. If you are already in for 5k on a pro then just add the extra 2k and get the Premiun. You only live once!! I am more afraid of a regret but I get it if 2k pushes some people over the edge.

$200 to put in a shaker? Don't do it and wait for a sale from pinball life. I paid 65 bucks shipped for my shake and it took 5 mins to install.

#9373 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Where are all these $65.00 shakers? I paid like $115.00 for my last stern shaker (I know the red tremors are cheaper)

PBL has had two sales recently. I bought mine about a month ago I think.

They are 99 right now.

#9380 8 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I would love a HUO Pro, but not sure I want to wait a few years.

I bet there will be multiple that come up for sale in the next 6 months.

#9437 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Then you should definitely wait to buy your GB Premium until after 6 months of production so that Stern can work out the problems, that's as long as it took them to sort out the GOT issues I guess?

They've sorted out the GOT issues?

#9579 8 years ago
Quoted from Rokablly:

Newbie here and got my deposit on a GB Premium. Can someone explain or point out on the playfield what the magna-sling is exactly? Thanks!

Where the normal slings are usually.

#9595 8 years ago
Quoted from Rokablly:

So this is what everyone is talking about?

Sling_(resized).jpg

Yup. Those are typically mechanical with an arm that bats the ball away from it. These just have magnets in front of the rubber sling right underneath the triangle clear inserts that will make throw the balls all of the place or hold them there, or toss them back and forth the to the sling on the left side of the table.

#9693 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

So will the hologram hover above the circle or below it? It could be bigger or more prevalent if it hovers above. Adds more spooky to it

Whoops. I guess the bottom. That's way better.

#9785 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I assume the GB's that were at MGC w/ marco were the ones from TPF? Looked brand new..... even after the weekend. I suppose they got over 1k plays a day as the line NEVER ended and it was played before opening and after.

How on earth could a game be played 1,000 times in one day? Even at 1 min games, that would take almost 17 hours. Haha

#9923 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

LE People getting requests for full payment before the gameplay video?

image_(resized).jpeg

What happened with all the LEs that came out before GOT? My guess is all of those owners bought theirs before seeming them in action.

#10487 8 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Ok im out of the loop on most things pinball right now so please excuse me for my ignorance. Does anyone have an average price (not retail) for the premium and le for this machine without me having to sift through this entire thread? Thanks guys

Go onto sterns website and look up all their licensed distributors and call around. Trent at tilt, cointaker, and JJ at Game exchange are good ones to start with.

#10575 8 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

I could care less about the value

I couldn't care less.

#10637 8 years ago

The clear on my GOT Pro looks incredible.

#10656 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Agreed, Stern selling plastic protectors is pathetic.

My guess is they see them as an accessory and not protection. I think those metal washers under the plastics are their protection they install at the factory. Still dumb though.

#10680 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Why is it normal that the Pro is live streamed and shown a billion times, put in locations before the actual release, and is used for launch parties- but the expensive Premium and LE models get not even a single gameplay video?? That's "normal" to you? I find that a poor decision on Stern's behalf to be honest. Premium and LE's have the so-called innovative features and cost much more money, one would think those editions would be marketed and shown to the public as much as the Pro has, since it has been said those versions make more money for Stern. How that is normal is beyond me- especially considering JT said the Premium was designed first.

Normal as in every stern release is handled this way.

#10737 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

like I said, zero risk.. no way its worth less then my $8K purchase price only a couple weeks after delivery.

Actually the second you take it out of the box it's not worth your 8k purchase price IMO.

#10959 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Not a month later.

GOT came over 2 months later. Haha

#10993 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Played 6 games on the GB Pro at Game Galaxy in Antioch, TN (Nashville) today and had an ABSOLUTE BLAST. I intended to do a "Roger Sharpe" and leave a couple credits on the game but I could not help myself and played them all. The sound is AWESOME and I purposely just tried to have fun and try different shots rather than work toward goals. It has great flow and the shots feel good. A few airballs both nothing terrible. I have a GB Pro on order and cannot wait for it to be ready for pickup. Hope to maybe plan an un-boxing party for Cincinnati locals.

IMG_9911_(resized).JPG

Congrats!! Also, arcade legacy in Northside is getting one too. Cannot wait to play.

#11012 8 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Agreed.
Canadian healthcare is NOT free, nor is education. We pay for it in every way, everyday.

Yeah. I don't even want to know how different your guys' gross pay and net pay is. Haha

#11212 7 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Is is possible (wishful thinking?) that Stern is waiting to release the premium/LE video so as not to steal the thunder from the pros that are trickling out and will be the guests of honor at the launch parties?

I think this as wishful thinking as it gets.

#11271 7 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Did I miss something? Are the LEs not coming with the bright green armor and legs now?

They are. But they don't come with the green laser etched aftermarket photon beams side armor that stern revealed a couple weeks ago. Some think they they should've come on the LE included, but I agree they look like shit and the green lollipops look better. (Still not great though. Too loud)

#11326 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Strange the last few posts have been blank for me. Oh yeah I forgot I am beta testing Robin's new feature: word match post deletion. Any post with the word "magnet" is automatically deleted until I change the setting.
The back and forth on magna slings is so tired. Let's just table it until we see gameplay. Which is hopefully "soon"

Is that true? If so, great feature.

#11359 7 years ago
Quoted from hooch333:

My son collects Wacky Packs......he got this GB card today.

20160428_125820_(resized).jpg20160427_173111_(resized).jpg

Haha. What are these like bootleg garbage pail kids?

#11364 7 years ago
Quoted from zeddex:

Garbage Pail Kids are the bootleg/knockoff/inspired by Wacky Packs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wacky_Packages
(both released by Topps)

Crazy that I've only heard of the knock offs. Weird. I even have the movie haha. Worst movie ever btw.

#11581 7 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Did anyone know if the speaker light kits, also fits in the spike machines??
Thanks

Yes. I have it in my GOT.

#11646 7 years ago

I'm very excited to see the LE/Premium game play. I think we'll get a good feel for the under playfield ramp, locking system, crossover ramp, more animated Slimer, and, of course, the Magna slings. However, I'm worried about the Ecto Goggles. I think this is something that might be fully appreciated in person. Not sure how well it will come across on DeadFlip. Hopefully, everyone gives it a chance in person or with a video directly aimed at that feature, before brushing it off after DeadFlip, with its long overhead view.

They have plenty of cameras, so I hope they use one to show close ups of the goggles.

#11684 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you probably think EP 1, 2 and 3 were watchable, and have the twilight movie box set.

EP 1 was horrible, we can all agree on that. EP 2 was not horrible, but still forgettable. EP 3 was amazing IMO.

#11691 7 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

wasn't the premium video supposed to come out yesterday? Did it happen?

Nope. It's today at 6 eastern 5 central

#11700 7 years ago

It's not as good as the original, but it's still a fun movie to watch. There are some funny lines in it, and I like Vigo and the absurdity of the Statue of Liberty, just like the absurdity of the StayPuft Marshmallow Man.

I agree. Some people rarely really like movies because they have such high standards. I have sentiment like this. Did I have fun watching it? Yes? Good movie.

#11729 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EP3 amazing...is that a joke? "I have the High Ground Anikin.." bwawhgawhga...just when you though the writing couldn't get any worse from Lucas.

Sorry but I'm never gonna agree with this sentiment for EP3. My favorite after empire strikes back. The new movie was great too, but I need to see it more times before it rises up my charts.

#11806 7 years ago

Man that KPG guy is really popular on the stream too. Haha

#11837 7 years ago

Does the amount of ghosts you have captured before starting storage facility multiball matter for anything?

If so, it would be cool if the shaker was coded so that the amount of ghosts you've captured determined how crazy the multiball start sequence was/shaker activity was. Like MM and only starting multiball madness with one mode completed.

#11841 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't think so...other than starting the events that occur. Storage MB is just kits to the captive ball then lock

Word. The sounds and music to this game are scratching me right where I itch. Not sure how I will like the game play until I get my hands on one, but loving the audio all the way around.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

15,699 (OBO)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.