IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bing_party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bing_party. You are on page 1 of 2.
#8159 8 years ago

I am a newbie here. I own the Ballys Kiss and Sopranos and now getting my first NIB. These posts are awesome and this post I am repying to just convinced me Premium is the way to go. Pro is cool but I know I would regret not getting all the extras. Anyone on the fence can still put in a order for the premium without worry since the LE is coming out first so you can watch vids or find one to play and if you don't think it's worth the extra cash you can change your order to a pro or cancel for a refund on your deposit. It's a no brainer for me and I like the comfort of being able to back out. I am 99% sure I won't change my order. Thanks for all the posts it's a huge help!!

#8217 8 years ago
Quoted from nman:

I hope you're right. I'm getting married in a couple of months and this is what we're planning to do. Of course, we already instantly have an argument if i say anything that could remotely be interpreted as me being interested in buying another machine this year. She already tells everyone that i "have another one on the way" as if Alien LE is going to appear on the doorstep any day now I'm a bit jealous of some of you guys

don't get married till your 40 and marry a 30 year old then have kids... best advice i ever got and it worked for me and checking accounts still separate thank god...my vegas trips need to be private!!! And if she could see me in her Iphone GPS, my blue dot would be all over the place.

#8265 8 years ago

I like the poker video mode on sopranos. Called the executive game. If you don't like video modes you would probably hate the sopranos pin

#8269 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Why? There's only one in sopranos. Please don't tell me Boss mode is a video mode. Haha. I've never made it to Boss, but that's a Grail pin for me. Love it!! Big Gomez fan.

I've had sopranos for a few years and nobody has gotten boss either. We are just not that good of pin player lol. Someday. Someday I will beat that thing in my basement

1 week later
#8852 8 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The IFPA seems to think that games will be in US owners' hands by April 15th or soon after.
http://www.ifpapinball.com/stern-ghostbusters-pinball-launch-party-ifpa-looking-for-volunteers/
"The date Stern is targeting is April 15-17th weekend or later."

Per that link
UPDATED – The date Stern is targeting is April 29th-May 1st weekend or later. April 15th and 22nd weekends are no longer an option.

#9038 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I just paid for a GB/pre from Gameroomguys,and they told me late June,early July for my pin

That's where I am getting mine too. Heidi told me the same thing. Hopefully get the first allocation

#9039 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I just paid for a GB/pre from Gameroomguys,and they told me late June,early July for my pin

Did she tell you what number you are in line?

#9173 8 years ago

That side armour is pretty ugly. Looks like some kid in 3rd grade did it

#9174 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Getting Closer.....heard my delivery date on an LE is hopefully April 28th, and Pros could be shipping in another week or so!

Somebody lied to you

#9281 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I hope not. I asked this morning if there were any changes, and was told, "No"
But if there is a delay, I am not concerned.
It is LSOG, as a friend and distributor.

Well I hope you do get it in 3 weeks. I heard it's about 6 weeks out with premiums the end of June. The sooner you get yours the sooner I get mine.

#9363 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHog:

I'm sure with the prem. you can get a shaker motor for it can't you? I think that's the only deference I would want that the LE has.

Yes game room guys have a $200 option to add it. My wife says to buy whatever as long as it stays in the basement with my crazy friends. That's a great wife. If you are already in for 5k on a pro then just add the extra 2k and get the Premiun. You only live once!! I am more afraid of a regret but I get it if 2k pushes some people over the edge.

#9375 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

$200 to put in a shaker? Don't do it and wait for a sale from pinball life. I paid 65 bucks shipped for my shake and it took 5 mins to install.

I didn't realize you can get them that cheap. Yeah I agree better to install it myself at that savings. And yes I took my $100 discount! So with all the savings I can now get a topper!!! Maybe

#9629 8 years ago

I agree with slow rolling my Premium on delivery. I want it asap but I want it working right and with the right code. Send out those pro's overseas and let them work out the bugs!!!

#9632 8 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The magnet won't activate until the ball hits the physical switch at the sling rubber. If the magnet was under the sling it wouldn't be able to kick the ball away from the sling like a mechanical sling would. So the magnet needs to be outside the sling. There could be other times where the slings would activate without the sling switch being hit to do specialized ghost tricks.

Makes sense looking at the magnet placements picture earlier in thread. They look close together

#9689 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

image_(resized).jpeg

So will the hologram hover above the circle or below it? It could be bigger or more prevalent if it hovers above. Adds more spooky to it

#9714 8 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It's below. One of the images on IGN had a mock up of the hologram below the circle. Interesting to see the CAT5 cable on that close up of the hologram assembly.

Ah I just went and looked at that close up pic on IGN. I get it now and thanks for the responses. I cant wait for this pin.

#9890 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Who is your distro? Why is there such mixed info out there... how could they be shipping next week or the week after when no one in the US has received their Pro yet?

spot on...it makes sense that if pros are not delivered yet then there is little chance on the LE coming out in April...seems like May since we are halfway through April. Not sure why all the speculation. Disti does not want to refund monies so like a contractor building a home, itll be done in2 weeks,,,right right

#9892 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Just got the email on my game as well. Time to settle up, game starts shipping next week. I'm in on an LE, so we'll see. Thinking they mean the Pro, but hoping for the best.

all ya gotta do and pick up your phone and call them to get a better idea...I am on for a premium so I am way out there, but if you really got a email and you don't know if he meant pro or LE, I would think you would want to find out. Hope is not a resolution or strategy. this just feeds into who is full of bs and who is not. I called my disti..they are not sure on dates at this point on my premium.

#9909 8 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Hmmm, pick up the phone and call them you say, never thought of that(they are closed Einstein). Did you honestly just question if I really received an email on the game? Whats wrong with you?

Lol yeah I did. It's a forum and anyone can post anything.

#9912 8 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

LE People getting requests for full payment before the video of gameplay?

thats how I feel. One guy says he got a email now everyone has one. Me too I got one. It's says your Premiun is coming in June or maybe July and to pay now. Meanwhile my disti is saying no one knows anything yet. I know this cause I called them.

#9913 8 years ago

Actually I just saw smoke signals. It says LE's will drop ship tomorrow. Believe me it's true

#10036 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Sometimes it does that, sometimes it just kicks it away.
Both were shown.

Thank you for posting that video link...those slings are awesome..i am totally sold now. Cheers

#10041 8 years ago

early code on slings = not even close to shipping. I think nobody wants early code on something that important

#10076 8 years ago

Nope.
Ramp situation on the Pro alone is worth upgrading to Premium.

agreed..though the pro is packed, the premium shreds it with extras. Its a no brianer

#10198 8 years ago

it's crazy to see the different opinions on slings. The JV buyers are just trying to validate the decision to get the cheaper unit. Innovation is key and that's the beta code basically so skies the limit but I understand how people don't like change. Just be glad you didn't get that kiss machine right???

#10307 8 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Distributors are asking for money BEFORE video of the magna slings is released, so that way they have your money if they turn out horrid.

My disti says that they ask full payment when it arrives. Which is normal.

#10308 8 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Nah if gameplay was released and it looked terrible people would bail for sure... This happened with some other LEs in the past. But it would have to be pretty bad

To your point You can get a kiss le pretty easily. And I been saying all along. No way le is shipped this month. No way Jose

#10342 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Could not disagree more....
Magic Girl looked like someone tried to put a whole pounder bag of skittles in their mouth and then coughed them onto the playfield.
The PF artwork (by itself, with the machine turned off) was nice, but the combination of the pf art and the light show was nauseating. I thought ZY' stuff was solid, but the integration into that machine was horrible.
I think GB is far and away a better TOTAL package.

Agreed I think MG looks like a kid threw up his Halloween candy all over it. Theme, art on gb is better.

#10462 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

My distributor just emailed me and said its looking like Mid-May for LE shipments at the earliest.. and his info comes from Stern directly.... and he's in no hurry to collect the balance until he has something set in stone with an exact ETA. I think I like his way of doing business

Exactly what I been saying. Sorry if I didn't believe the folks who said they got emails to pay in full. If they did, well nice disti you are using.

#10466 8 years ago

Dare I say this. LE in June? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I need my premium by mid June!!

#10468 8 years ago

I blame the magnets

#10471 8 years ago

I was joking. But at this rate I would not be surprised. I'm getting a premium anyways

#10480 8 years ago

i bet no disti's are asking for full payment. Just people messing with your head. Doesn't really work for me. It comes when it comes and then I pay

#10495 8 years ago

Like to know what disti is selling at those prices. 5k pro and 6.7k for Premium. I tried a negotiate but didn't get that good of a deal.

#10502 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Duhhhh, shop around.

I know, I am a sales exec for a large OEM company that makes the internet go boom! I did try a couple and they all had the same price. I will pit them against each other to get that extra few hundred bucks. I felt like I was trying to buy a rolex

#10504 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Good luck! I doubt it'll happen. From what I have heard, this is the best selling pin immediately after an announcement have been made. I bought an LE @8k, 3-4 hours later the same company were selling them for $500 more.

That's what I mean...its like buying a rolex, those prices seem fixed. But honestly we are talking a few hundred bucks so its not that big of a deal. Its worth a phone call or two then I just gonna move on and wait for this thing to get here.

#10506 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Going forward per stern pricing regs pro should be 5k and premium 6.7k, don't know LE pricing....or if that includes shipping.
5k for a pro still seems pretty decent, Prem/LE are getting pretty high, thank JJP for that.

Get back to us when you know what your talking about.

#10512 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Get back to us when you know the difference between your and you're. You do not get to talk to the great centerflank like that. Just a mere scribble with a sharpie by him on an apron makes a game double in value, easily.

Zzzzzzzzzz wake me when you're done lol

#10513 8 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Ive been quoted by 3 places $4995 pro and $6695 premium

I like it. I ordered out of state to save a few bucks on taxes. I will call a couple more places and will call Melissa. Thanks all

#10514 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Get back to us when you know the difference between your and you're. You do not get to talk to the great centerflank like that. Just a mere scribble with a sharpie by him on an apron makes a game double in value, easily.

I have the original Kiss machine with signatures of all 4 band members on the backglass. I could care less about the value, it's pinball not classic cars. I was just glad to have a unique backglass signed.

#10594 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

It would seem you guys are 180 degrees apart.

My misspellings in my emails drives my one sales engineer crazy. I worry about bigger issues. Back to GB!!! Pleaze. Oops

#10785 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its really a shame so much of pinball now is alll about the resale value of pins after your done with them...... its a toy for fun but many people look at it as a business/investment instead now which really takes alot of the fun out of it imo. Just look at the last few pages of this thread and all the other price check threads with people worried about getting their money back after they are done with a certain pin. If you like a pin buy it to play , enjoy it and dont worry about being able to get your money back ....if you are worried you probably sldnt be buying a expensive toy in the first place?. What other toys do you know that get your money back after using.? Play pinball

I agree and it's not an expensive toy with tremendous upside. If buying a pinball machine is an investment, you need a better strategy. A couple grand is meaningless. Its like the guy that doesn't let his kid take the Hess truck out of the box to play with it, most cost the same 25 years later NIB on eBay. I know because I bought a 4 year old ten of them recently.

#10799 8 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

I thought buying a pinball was to have fun in your own home and not to make money. The safest investment guys with pinballs is play location games as much as you want and don't buy. How many have over the top home theatre systems. Simple equation would be total cost of system plus movie purchase divided by movies played and I bet your home movie ticket will be way more than what it would have cost you in the cinemas. But wait for it, your home ticket price is probably for watching a long gone movie like lotr.
I'm buying GB for the thrill of NIB unboxing (insert value here), the thrill of being the first to play it (insert value here), the buzz of having a pinball at home (yep that's worth something) and I can go on. Then add the price of games played had you paid on location.
You don't lose on a pinball purchase unless you buy to sell and do not factor in any personal gratification in owner a game.

Agreed. I like these machines for my friends to use when I knock them out of our poker tournaments. You don't feel so bad when you get knocked out early cause of these machines.

#10800 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Changing topics... So how many ghosts do you think will appear in the Ecto goggles? I'm thinking at least:
The Terror dogs
Slimer
One or two Scoleri brothers
What others?

I bet they add more as new code comes out. That makes it fun to see what ghosts pop up with new code.

#10875 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Ah, ok- so they are not only Ghostbusters.. but Demonbusters. Gotcha.

They never caught Stay Puft, he caught on fire and blew up in little marshmallow pieces. That's not a ghost.

#10877 8 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Slimer doesn't even have a name in the movies. He's a product of the cartoon and has no real place on the LE in my opinion. Marshmellow Man all the way for me!

Agreed. Slimer was a spinoff cartoon or something. If I want that crazy green color I would hang up posters of the band Poison lol. That green is that far gone for me. If you love green then LE is the unit to buy. I like they have 2 models that are so far apart on color, something for everyone.

#10883 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

His physical form was destroyed but who's to say his spirit form didn't return to the other side? Actually in the first Ghostbusters cartoon, the marshmallow fluff that got all over them possessed their clothes and turned into evil ghost Ghostbusters.

Hmmmm good point. But a fun arguement to have

#10885 8 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Slimer was in Ghostbusters 2 as well. He wasn't just a product of the cartoon. Even without the cartoon really making him part of things, he would still be the most recognizable ghost from the movies. They spent more time on him than any other ghost, by far.

Ghostbusters 2 was horrible. So I couldn't even get to the part where slimer is, and never tried to watch it since. It was 4 years later and slimer cartoons were out by then

#10886 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Wax that thing baby !!!
Making sure the waxing job is good prevents air balls big time.

I have an issue with the ball flying around my Sopranos with the install of new flippers parts. I will wax it and see if it calms down. Thanks for that advice. Last time I got good advice on that machine was to buy the translite with Carmen Electa on the stripper poll. Made that game look 1000x better

#10891 8 years ago

Damn it well when I wax it this thing will probaby break one of the strippers in half or plow through the fish

#10892 8 years ago

Turn down the flipper strength. Stern usually has these set a bit too high by default.
That might help with airballs and targets that close to the flippers.

Ok I will grab the manual and check it out. Thanks!!

#11018 8 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Overseas first? I didn't know that Stern HATES AMERICA!
Seriously though... why?

They want all the kinks to be discovered oversse

Quoted from seenev:Five years from now people will be trying to sell them for 2x the value because it's a rare mistake version.

Quoted from seenev:

Five years from now people will be trying to sell them for 2x the value because it's a rare mistake version.

Curious what other machines with misspellings have sold for double?

#11022 8 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Agreed.
Canadian healthcare is NOT free, nor is education. We pay for it in every way, everyday.

Their taxes are way higher but we are definitely heading in that direction. Everyone feels they need entitlements. Entitlements are a joke, go work for it

#11023 8 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I don't know about pinball machines, but you see this with toys a lot. Star wars action figures for one.

Well early Star Wars stuff is on a whole other level of fanatics. Pinball is not even close

#11027 8 years ago

Geez I hope the premiums get a little more

#11028 8 years ago

Great pics btw. Thanks for sharing

#11040 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

The $750/mo fee for a family is way low IMO. Health care premiums are closer to $1500/ mo with a hefty deductible. I pay my own HC since I'm self employed it's closer to $1800/mo plus deductible but it's pre tax money so that's a discount there.
Lots of employers subsidize HC so an employee might think the premium is only $750 a month. The Employer pays the other $900/mo.
This data is from 2013, $23k / year was the average for a family of 4.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2013/05/22/annual-healthcare-costs-surpasses-22000/#755cc2ea6963

He is on the Obama silver plan lol. My friend it pays 1400 for family of 4.

#11044 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I own a business and have a Kaiser plan for my family, along with an HSA. Having an HSA + nice HMO is a great way to lower your taxable income and benefit with a somewhat decent healthcare plan. It's not the best plan to have I'll admit. But the HSA I contribute to offsets that.
Anyway, back to GB pinball. can't want for my LE at this point.. I am only wanting a gameplay video of the Prem/LE at this point not because I'm worried about it, because I'm impatient and want to see this bad boy in action!

Ok chatty Kathy lol. Why not write a book about it??

#11047 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

How the fuq has this thread gone to total politics????? Is this what you guys really discuss at pinball shows, expos and conventions????

Well there is 212 pages of GB. Trying to fill in the gaps while we wait for the LE videos or LE to ship. But please chime in about GB that has NOT been said instead of complaining.

#11049 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

It is not complaining; it is a rule that we don't talk politics here. Looks like you are new here. Maybe you should educate yourself about the rules before telling me what to do.

Oh I didn't see that in the rules section of the forum. I am going to build a new thread and I am going to make Mexico pay for it lol. Give me a break. Like I said. Post something of use instead of complaining. "Is this what we talk about at expos now" Geez turn the nerd knob down a little. Omg I broke a rule.

#11053 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

You are exactly what the ignore button is for. Good to know the rules don't apply to you.

That's right. Please don't tell the moderator on me. Btw I have been on reading this forum years just never posted because I wasn't adding anything to my game room. But I will tell you this. Your Corvette machine is awesome and like that thread.

#11218 7 years ago

I really am surprised at some guys posting the drama on here about when the LE or Premium will ship..wasn't this thing announced just last month? And we got to see beta code on magna slings which should be a big hint that this thing is not close yet. Rather get this thing in August done right then June done wrong. You guys been waiting 30 years for this pinball right???

I got a question though. If you could get a shaker motor for free installed on this pin, would you do it? Do you think it would make it more fun or annoying?

#11223 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I totally get it man, you would think they would have changed the way of promoting a game by pushing the more profitable version on people then the base model. That's how all businesses work, and if this is the way Stern does it, then I can't help but think they are leaving $ on the table by marketing and promoting the machine backwards from a sales standpoint. I guess I'm just hoping Stern see's these comments and hurry's the process up, and maybe decides to film a working Premium model on their Facebook page vs the production line for 20 minutes like they did last time.

They have a ton of pro orders for the folks putting them on route and home world wide. Those go out first, people see them on route that never knew this pinball existed, they look online for them, see the premiums and then upgrade to premiums. I think the more pro's they ship out in the first couple runs the better, I am sure Stern knows what they are doing.

#11228 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Shaker Motor adds a nice effect. Do you need it? no. Would you want one after you played a game that has it, I think Yes! I got a Shaker upgrade for free on my GB Pro and its awesome!

awesome thanks for the response

#11229 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Agreed- maybe they will fix some of those drop target and slimer switch issues for the Prem/LE models

you'll be happier in the long run

#11233 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I think you need to consider a) if you live in a detached home, and b) if anybody else lives there with you...and will they STILL live there with you after you get this
I can take 'em or leave them but it is something to think about. Pins aren't exactly silent in the first place.

very good point..its gonna be in the basement so its in a good spot.

#11234 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Shaker fires when Slimer registers a hit, and when you hit either of the captive ball targets. The game shakes quite a bit when the buzzer and animation sequence is going off for storage facility multi ball. It pretty much goes nuts during multi ball cause you're hitting everything. it shakes every once in a while for other random things which I haven't picked up the pattern on yet. You can change the shaker settings to be less, or off. the default is maximum shaking.
I am releasing a unboxing, review, and gameplay video in the next day or so for our youtube channel. about 1 hour 50'ish minutes long total, with almost 90 minutes of gameplay.

I like that you can set it to less shaking so its more of a surprise when it happens. Please post that video, would like to see that review

#11303 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Anyone here fans of the show The Goldbergs? My wife and I recently started watching it, and the show is awesome. Lots of Ghostbusters stuff in the background, and other great references to the 80's.
This clip was from an episode we watched last night, any Ghostbusters fan would love this ... so awesome !
http://www.hulu.com/watch/743467

I like how the references to the Philly area are spot on too. WAWA and the different mall names and sports teams are all spot on. Now I want to change my forum name to Big Tasty

#11419 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

When did I say this was going to be my first NIB? Please, do quote me on that. As for employment, I own a consulting company and have 46 employees as of today, with an almost $300,000 monthly payroll that I pay out. I'm fine.

I could of sworn you owned a marijuana dispensary!! Well with the super long posts it makes sense.
Of course I am just joking!

#11427 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Ghostbusters LE gameplay will be streamed live NEXT WEDNESDAY (May 4) from the Stern Factory by Dead Flip at 5pm CST. Jody just announced it on Dead Flip's stream (https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip).

Nice!!!! you know that is music to a few folks on here lol

#11526 7 years ago
Quoted from AstroLad:

Super random but I have an LE on pre-order and it's just my second machine so I'm no expert. Was going through what I need so that the machine can be fully ready to go when it ships in. Got Marco's urethane casters to protect our hardwood and was thinking of getting Invisiglass too to swap out the glass. Anything I'm missing?

I have a home used sopranos over 10 years old and I have nothing on it and it shows almost no wear, people tell me it looks NIB. I won't put anything on my GB either.

#11716 7 years ago

It's way quiet on here, everyone is waiting for that video tonight. I can't wait to see the LE in action!!

#11823 7 years ago

This thing is unreal. I was confident that premium or LE was the right choice. After seeing this thing in action the debate is really over. This thing is worth every penny more over the pro, it's sick and it's early code. Glad I followed my gut on this thing. Now ship my unit!!!

#11830 7 years ago

The one thing that was discussed on here was the slings not working well with multi ball. Glad to see that's been squashed. Anyone on here going to switch their pro order to premium after seeing this?

#11831 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What aboot it really sets it apart form the Pro in the stream?

Really? Do you have eyes? If you can't figure it out, then stick with a pro.

#11833 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, although they are a little burnt form the stream. I was just getting your take on it but I can see your period just started so I'll go get you some pads.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, although they are a little burnt form the stream. I was just getting your take on it but I can see your period just started so I'll go get you some pads.

Ask a dumb question...

#11840 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

There are three different states the magna slings can be in Normal, Catch and Special then additional modes on top of that. Sweeet!!!!

I hope someone that gets a LE posts a video to show how these 3 settings play. Real curious about special state

#11842 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This game is perfect. I was critical before and the stream just shut down all my worries with it. Now the waiting game of finally getting it!
Cabinet and artwork look great too, but I already thought that a long time ago... so take my opinion for what its worth. LE owners rejoice.. this is gonna be a classic

It's worth the wait for sure. Now you can sleep at night, or maybe not.

#11846 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I'm like a kid right before Christmas. I've been wanting this machine since middle of last year.. so the video was a relief and I am gonna be anxiously awaiting it like when I knew I was getting a new Huffy for Christmas back when I was 8 years old

Yeah I feel the same, and now I am getting texts from all my poker buddies asking when this thing will be in the basement...if you build it, they will come!!

#11855 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stream was great, all the features look awesome...too bad it was hard to see the Ecto Googles, but the few times I saw the image in them, it looked cool...I can see how it's gonna work, and it's very sweet. I like how it had other things besides ghosts - I saw "SUPER JACKPOT" popping up in the goggles a few times. Magna slings look great!
I'm excitedly awaiting my Premium's arrival!

That's all it needs...since there's one switch on each sling vs 2 on normal slings, adjusting it tight will give more action.

I saw some reflection from the dmd that I thought was other things in the googles..that may have been a reflection, but I hope it wasn't cause it cant hurt to see whats going on without lifting your eyes off the field.

#11862 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I definitely saw full color ghosts that 'blew up' when the ball flew through them - and full color "SUPER JACKPOT" in the goggles as well.

Ok then I did see a terror dog in it too, I thought it was a reflection but it looked blue. That's killer

#11865 7 years ago

Can't wait to see how this game ranks 6 months from now.

#11878 7 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Here is the YouTube link!
» YouTube video
It's uploading!

You guys are awesome!! Great vid

#11931 7 years ago

I like that the slings were not too intrusive. Remember there was worry about multi ball with these magnets. So you would probably have more complaints if they were too active. It's early code so the safe way of doing this would be to add more in baby steps. Gotta crawl before you walk. But I am glad they worked and didn't turn into a disaster.

#11933 7 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Kinda baffled why this would get down voted. Not saying you shouldn't have the language in there, just saying that an option to turn it off, which has been standard in pinball machines for the last 30 years or so, should be added...

My sopranos has the option and it's over 10 years old.

#12070 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Sounds like based on this discussion I'm one of the only guys who actually like the magnaslings in this thread, or everyone else who does is staying quiet. Could also be the haters of the slings are also more vocal with their opinions. oh well, can't please everyone

I think the slings are great for early code. I said it earlier that folks thought the sky is falling, well it's not. They work fine and it will drive more sales as a unique feature that works well. And totally agree rather have magnets and less drains. The LE blows the pro away and the pro is killer on its own. Can't wait to see how they make them even better in future code.

#12277 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I got my Panther tickets for their next NZ show in a few months! Will be the 4th time I've seen them ...
London
Auckland
Oklahoma City
And Auckland again! Sweet!
The Panther love my Hearse ...
rd

I see steel panther every time they come through town. They are hilarious and actually great musicians

#12278 7 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

Played a Pro at Allentown for the first time today and I have to say it was simply awesome! I consider myself an average to below average player and I loved every minute of even though it TOTALLY kicked my ass. It's sounds great, it's way more beautiful/impressive in person, its fun, its brutal, etc, etc. I'm seriously considering parting with one of the horses in my very small stable to get one

On my way there right now!!

#12284 7 years ago

Got an opportunity to play the pro at the pin festival. It is a awesome game. I can now see why some folks are buying the Pro, it made me want to keep playing. My 4 1/2 year old really liked it as well. Definitly is much faster than our sopranos but that's ok cause I have had balls last 20 minutes on that unit. So a faster playing game is fine. Most drained down the middle. It's way nicer to look at in person. Still glad I am getting the premium though I would be happy owning a pro. Now I can't imagine how insane the premium will be.

#12286 7 years ago

Lol! It's a winner man!!!

#12305 7 years ago

I saw they have all the Mattel sets for GB figures as a topper on ebay...they are going to be around forever on ebay and it will always be 100-125 for the set..they even got a burnt stay puft which would match the premium pretty nicely. But not rushing into buying action figures. Here is why, they are ok as a topper. I rather my 100 bucks go to something that other parties will be building just for this pinball. Since this pinball will be a huge seller there are going to be a few options out there besides just the emergency lights from ecto1. Ebay will have these things forever for the same price, just like others (superheros, kiss, etc). I almost impulsed bought it, then realized there will always be tons of these floating around. Just my opinion, if you like action figures go for it.

#12404 7 years ago

There is a reason GB3 was never written. Its because GB2 was a flop. I guess they did write GB3, it's the ladies turn. But yet look at all the Police Academy movies. They kept popping those out, and they got pretty bad too lol

#12507 7 years ago

That's funny. I am sure someone from the Bay Area or NYC will gobble it up. Just give it more time!!!! Word hasn't hit there yet. I just got a PM to get my early first run premium, 12k!!

#12575 7 years ago

Stop dumping money in mods and use the money for a premium. Those mods are a total rip off. Go back to using dolls as toppers lol

#12666 7 years ago

gotta get a burnt stay puft as a topper. Looks way cooler.

#12674 7 years ago

That post of caution was laughable. Probably should of saved his breath. I just played it last weekend, it's a great game. But I would of bought it whether I played it or not. Go back to your Hobit

#12987 7 years ago

Can you do that good of chrome work on some of my cars!?! It really looks great!!

#13057 7 years ago

That video did have a great shot of the ecto goggles. So that feature looks way better to me now then on the dead flip video. Just a better angle of it I guess. So that is just gravy at this point. So how long does it take to get 500 units done? I need that premium!!!

#13095 7 years ago

Thanks for the midnight madness video. That's gonna be a cool thing since I have friends that stay way past 12. I been watching TBL videos. That thing looks killer too. Anyone on here looking at having both GB and TBL? If I knew more about Dutch Pinball I think I would be down for selling my old Kiss machine to add TBL into the mix. I am just worried about reliability of Dutch, never heard of them before but I am a novice to pinball

#13098 7 years ago

That's what my gut is saying. It was not working in Allentown and I read about all the delays. Just seems a little bit scarey for a 10k pin

#13193 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Which is how my corner bar managed to pull off a matched set of #2 LE KISS and GoT. Fucking ridiculous but impressive at the same time.

That #2 kiss is for sale. I went to that bar to play it, it's not a very good game. Guy has it listed on this site just reduced. Was gonna buy it till I played it. Also big turnoff that #2 is in a bar. Crazy

#13354 7 years ago

Just got a email to preorder the side armor, blades, topper and shooter before general public next week. I think i will get the blades and black side armor though not crazy about side armor. The topper is terrible looking. For some reason it looks worse than the beta version of it.

#13356 7 years ago

Yep your right. It looks small on the machine. Not liking it. Some reason it looked way bigger on deadflip

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#13360 7 years ago

It doesn't look realistic at all to me. Charge double and make it look like something that's on top of a ambulance. You nailed it, it looks way too kiddie like. My son has Hess trucks that have lights that look better. It's super cheap looking and if you like it buy it. i think it cheapens it. I will wait till I see the glass etching stuff come out.

#13361 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

The lenses on the light bars for the actual car are plastic.

Correct but glass looks better on something not made to go 100 mph. Again it's about making it look worth 500 bucks. Heck there are guys putting $100 worth of dolls as toppers looks better and that really is a kids toy

#13363 7 years ago

You put 50 plus games on it and as you started to figure out the rules you enjoyed it less. I don't even know what to say except chuckle. That statement alone makes your long long long story discredited. But that's just my opinion.

#13385 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

First impressions count for things. Especially a game that might be on location. You think someone's going to pump $40-$50 into a game before they decide if they like it? Not on the planet I'm on.
This is a great example of what's wrong with some people here. I post an honest review and because someone disagrees with me, rather than simply disagreeing, they have to suggest I have no right to that opinion and don't know what I'm talking about.
So how many games does one need to play before their opinion matters?

I'm just saying you played 50 games. Thats more than most folks on here and everyone's first impression is that it's a challenging game. When someone tells me they liked it more before they learned the rules, well that tells me you are playing just to keep the ball from draining most of the time. Thats backwards to me. But you are right, you can make your own opinions. My opinion is that someone who likes a machine more when not knowing the rules is probably a review better ignored. Let me go to my 4 year old and get his review on my Sopranos machine, oh he said he likes it more than pac man. Just joking obviously.

#13436 7 years ago
Quoted from JEFFPINS12:

I just walked back in from more games on GB Pro and I literally ricochet a ball off the left side of the game and it bent the captive ball wire so much the ball got stuck up near the switch
Also slimmer u just nudge machine and it registers, not on purpose but u nudge the ball and slimmer registers and then sometimes he doesn't even hitting him, stern needs to replace all mechanisms prior to new design as a kind gesture
Also ball air balled a couple times from two separate areas and went right into drain behind flippers
Barely any multi color Lighting just too bright white flashers
Too many frustrating straight middle drains from poppers and left orbit , so cheap

You can probably just cancel your premium order with no penalty. Why would you even take delivery? Knock 1k off and I will take it!

#13437 7 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

We get it! You don't like it. Now stop the wine drip....

Agreed. Too many winers. Nobody is changing their minds and one guy is still going to accept his NIB instead of canceling. Hmmmm does he really have one on order?
I have a tendency to believe a good chunk of folks on here just make up stuff

#13443 7 years ago

Damn those last 2 posts with 1B in points!! How long was the games?

#13479 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

I cancelled my LE early on. Put my premium on hold until I can get a bunch of games in on it.
I'm not a hater nor a fanboy so I appreciate hearing everyone's views after they've played it.

I believe you

#13480 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

This kinda sums things up...

About 1 in every 20 games expect to get multiball.
I don't necessarily have a problem with that, but people should note that unless you set the game up super-liberal, it's a crap shoot to a high degree unless you are a real technician with shot placement and ball control.

How about the fact that most of the games on that machine is by folks who don't know the rules or don't know how to get the the multi ball done. Like the 50 games you said you played not knowing what you were doing. How about knowing what you are actually doing?

#13482 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Heres where mines at with a 6yr old playing 1/3 of the games since the 1.05 update

True to my earlier point about "pinball help" Can't take any of his points seriously because he just discredits himself from his first review on this machine. My 4 year old gets multi ball on sopranos non stop while I get people that come over that play the machine for a hour and then stop to ask "how do I get the multi ball?"
But I do agree with adding a slimer multi ball cause it would just be even more fun

#13510 7 years ago

Not everyone here is a rabid fanboy or a hater. I know thats an impossible mindset to fathom for some. Hard to believe that some people make rational decisions and dont take differing opinions/game reviews as violent personal attacks against them lol.
On March 3rd I pulled out of the LE list:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Mar 3, 2016, at 7:45 PM,
Hey XXXX, going to go with 'just' the premium at some point. Need a deposit now for that or whats the process?

Yeah that's not hard to mock up. Look no need to try to prove it to me, I'm a casual player. But I am also good at smelling bs.
Not a fan boy, just need another pinball for the man cave. You obviously have hurt feelings if you consider that a violent attack. Sorry I will try to be more sensitive
Again I really believe you and I will try not to hurt your feelings anymore and tone down the violence. My bad
Back to less wine. I can't wait to see what the code will be like moving forward. That slimer MB is a great idea and you know stern folks read this. Hopefully there will be more usage for slimer

#13560 7 years ago

Not sure what everyone is hearing but just got off the phone with my disti to add a couple things and to ask when full payment is due for my premium. Response was that the LEs are on the line this week and premiums should start the week after next. With first deliveries coming in 3rd week of June. So my payment would be due in 2 weeks. Anyone getting the same or conflicting info on delivery?

#13562 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

The word we have is the LEs are done,with Premiums on the line. Expect NZ LEs to be end of this month.

Definitely not what my disti updated me with. Just FYI.

#13567 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Meh, not worth it. You can't argue with someone like this. And I'm hardly the only person around here that has this guy pegged as a troll.

He is just another one of those sensitive guys on here

#13593 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

That's a lot of EC. No wonder my store was out recently. How does the stuff taste, now that you have secured a 3 month supply?

My store was out too!! My wife liked it when she was a kid, I have yet to try it. I tried to order it from a beer and soda distributor and they told me it can't be special ordered. Must be pretty popular!

#13596 7 years ago

I didn't even think of Amazon. They did tell me it will be back in stock but only for a month or two so hang on!!!

#13598 7 years ago

That's not good

#13601 7 years ago

Ugh. He's whining about people posting non glowing GB reviews too?
Unreal how think skinned people are here!

I know he is late to get the message

#13620 7 years ago

I paid 80 for the stern blades. I think they are cool looking to make the city scape look deeper. do you think the side armor is just stickers or some kind of print?

#13622 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Thanks, Just ordered

If you order from your disti they should install them for free. At least mine is.

#13624 7 years ago

I know but I just mess it up somehow

#13626 7 years ago

Yeah I am not the biggest fan of the side armor. It was that or just plain black. Is there anything else out there that would look better?

#13644 7 years ago

I like the matching city scape blades but you just gave me an idea for my sopranos, mirror would be cool in that unit.

#13645 7 years ago

My disti said LE on line this week and next. Then premiums. So I believe LE is shipping

#13665 7 years ago

Though it was only 38 sec I liked it too. It showed slimer moving smoothly and not banging into anything on its way back to the city. Also the angle was cool view.

#13721 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

"I guess car manufacturer should put the ignition right beside the engine since it doesn't make much sense the run wires right beside steering wheel for easy access." LOL
I didn't know about this and all I have to say is WTF!!!! It's going to be a pain in the ass for me to turn on my machine because mine are so close together.
I guess power bar it is.

I connect my row through a power bar and that plugs into a socket that is connected for a light switch. It's cool cause you can shut the whole row off with the light switch. Got the idea while building out my basement

#13722 7 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Weird, 'cause it's not yet mid June and we've already seen tons of them in assembly.

Seriously they been on the line. They will be on the premiums in 3 weeks.

#13793 7 years ago

Pro's are compromised machines. They are designed to be routed, have some drunk drop a few coins into them, and return a few bucks to the op.
Home owners should be buying Premiums or LEs and not looking back.
If you can afford a Pro, you can afford a Premium. This is not a poor man's hobby.

I have to agree. Pro should drain faster and get beat up on route. And if you can't afford to go from pro to premium maybe the 5k is better spent on something more important than a giant toy(credit card debt, kids college fund, etc) Its funny cause some people that complain about the pro are the guys in a bar dumping money in it with out knowing the basic rules of the game. Wonder why they get upset.

#13797 7 years ago

Should buy the unit as intended by the designer, that's the premium. Otherwise you just short yourself.

#13800 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

That all nice and dandy but I will not fork $10K CDN for a premium

That exchange rate really stinks. Just 2 years ago it was dead even. Shame GB didn't come out back then

#13801 7 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Do you? Should you?
Difference between pro and premium here is about 2000 euros. So, for the price of a premium, I can buy a Pro + a very decent DMD pin... or 2 early SS or several EM...

+1. Some good tourney players I know prefer GoT or Met Pro over the corresponding LE/Prem. It's a case by case scenario.

According to you. Friends of mine live on minimal wages, buy project games, restore and enjoy them.
We clearly do *not* share the same hobby.
Mine *can* be a poor man's hobby.

I think that ramp on the pro where the ball just dribbles back down is worth the 2k to move to the premium let alone all the other addons. They will build it for 3 years so why not just wait and save a little more to get the premium? Just how I am thinking about it.

#13808 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Meh. If I went out and purchased a Metallica tomorrow I'd go pro because I'm not a huge fan of the mallet feature. I have money to burn so this would be a choice based on design not price. Please explain how I would be shorted?

I fired an engineer that over used "meh" like you do. It was a great moment as none of my sales guys liked working with him cause of his meh attitude. Meh, the sheet that stern has on their site explains the differences but here is a clue.

Right ramp.... Meh
No subway. Meh
No magnets meh
No goggles meh
Oh let's not forget how awful that ramp is where the ball just dribbles down. Meh meh

Look you don't need to pretend with me, if you couldn't afford it you should of just saved for a year and buy it later.

#13809 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

This thread gets douchier every day.
rd

Meh look who is talking lol

#13810 7 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Agreed.
This is really pathetic, demeaning people who choose a Pro model or even worse belittling people who may not be able to afford the increased price of a Premium/LE. You realize that some of these collectors have upwards of 20 pins and if you think they would just splash down 7k on each machine you're fooling yourself. Most people would love to have a pin any pin, let alone either one of these models. This hobby isn't about who spent the most on a machine, it's about having fun and recreating something of the past generation (a home) "arcade". Please get over yourselves...

Oh man ok. I see the sensitive guys are back, sorry sorry. Just saying 1500 more is just a way better deal and if folks want to argue about it. Just listen to the interviews. The premium is the way it's originally intended. If it's a hobby well I would think you want the unit the way it's intended to be built. No?

#13813 7 years ago

That pic is killer with how the purple lighting looks. It is a work of art they created no matter which model.

#13814 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

You want the unit that resonates with you the buyer personally. I don't care what the designer intended if I like the other model better.

Yeah I guess I see that point but at same time I guess I don't get the mindset that a stripped down version resonates more with some. My hobby is cars, a 5 series resonates with me, but a M5 resonates more. Same thought process just a different hobby. And on those forums you got to have thick skin. I get shredded on things I want to do to certain vehicles but I don't mind or whine about it as I look at it as general feedback. We are all special flowers

#13818 7 years ago

Lol, Meh = Snarky. That's the word we used.

#13819 7 years ago

Sorry Eddie. We all have feelings lol. Go with your pro, some day you will move up to the premium

#13821 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

And for what it's worth, the whole game is super challenging, frustrating too. I think it's geared towards profits and expert players. I can't imagine a stock GB pro and the average player having any kind of success on it. Dropping the outlane posts could help, but in stock form you're not getting too far.
''Are you a god?'' mode is cool though.

I think I will set the ball save to the max and 5 balls. I played it and it was really tough.

#13831 7 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

Holy shit captain pinball, chief know everything and Mr. Successful. Let's see, you have been on pinside for about a year, bully employees and tell others how to spend. Unfuckingbelievable.

Lol whatever you say. I get rid of employees that are not a good fit with the culture. Let me know when you understand that. Zzzzzzz wake me when u are done. Where you been?

#13833 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

I'm actually in for an LE so that would be a downgrade.

Oh you said this:

"I love when people argue in absolutes.
Some people just prefer the flow of the pro version for certain titles. More isn't always better"

But you're getting the LE. Makes sense.

#13834 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh so you do have the game then? I didn't see it listed by your avatar......or any games for that matter. Do you have any games?

It was a suggestion for when I get the game if you get a lot of drains. def not a hobby but I will share,
These are in excellent condition
Spy Hunter sit down version
Blitz 99
2015 golden tee
1979 kiss pinball
Sopranos pinball.
Galaga
Future is GB
Had a mustang too but that was when I was in high school. GT it was my first sports car

#13837 7 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

Oh, I bet you do. Please keep us updated with your intellect.

Sorry man I can't take a guy named Monte from a pinball forum too seriously so I won't be responding to you anymore but feel free to say whatever lol

#13838 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

No, I don't feel this way at all. The designer is told to make a game-one with extra features and one without. It's the designers job to deliver two great playing games within the budgets. It's up to the consumer to decide how much they're willing to pay. I don't need all the extras for an extra $2,000+ It doesn't make you any better of a player.
I have bought several pro models, never felt I had to have the extras for what it costs. It is not shorting yourself to not need.

I get it. But the differences in these two types seem pretty different. I am paying 1500 more and plan on keeping it forever so I figure it's worth the difference. In interviews he does say he built the premium in mind as the intended game then bugeting takes over.

#13846 7 years ago

I had to go back and re-review the last few pages. Threats to start new posts to sensitivity levels off the charts. This pin is just a lightening strike on here. If I cut and pasted the past few pages and put it on one of my auto forums they would think we are nuts lol. I mean I just got my azz reamed on another well known auto forum on kicking some ideas around to spruce up a vehicle and I got lambasted but I am ok with it. So different with how thin skinned this perticalur forum is but I like it either way. And I thought corvette owners were nuts, not anymore. We are GB crazy!

#13850 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Welcome to Pinside ! 60% bitching, 35% asking about code updates, and 5% actually playing the games we own.

See the Kiss thread for a real debacle on code update talk.

#13853 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ah good, you do have some, I wasn't sure and you had a Mustang car.

Yeah I should update my profile with this info. I feel the addiction with wanting more machines. It all started out as a way for friends to keep themselves occupied when they get knocked out of poker tournaments, now its like the machines are family, I don't have the heart to get rid of any of them, well maybe golden tee cause I suck at it

#13854 7 years ago

Fixed! But you will see more as I do this all on the phone.

#13871 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

OK is it douchebag day on Pinside? This is totally uncalled for.

so sensitive...again. i know i know

#13873 7 years ago
Quoted from Griffin:

Now that's a collection of Meh if ever I saw one 8-P. What did you do, rent a uHaul one Saturday afternoon and buy everything on Craigs list within 3 miles of your house?

What is Craigs list? Ok..see i am not a real sensitive guy, sensitive people please put me on ignore it does not bother me. If it was a auto forum it would but its pinball. I really wouldnt call it a collection, cause i dont consider myself a collector. My man cave games are just a side show for folks that get bored of whats on for sports or knocked out of a poker tournament. Games were added over 10 years thats why they are in excellent condition. People like me do not run around in Uhauls, maybe you will get to where I am some day. I route for folks to make a lot a money because I am not the jealous type. Look at it like this, if I want whatever it is that is thats your top 10 units, I would buy it. The units i have are my favorites, so what may be 'meh' to you means nothing to me because i have the ability to go and buy whatever i want. Money does not buy happiness, but it buys you the yacht where you can pull up along side it. I am sorry if you are JV, its pinball get over yourselves. And for those who are upset, well sorry I guess. I gotta cut and paste this and put it on another forum, this is really good stuff lol, please keep it coming cause me a few others are getting a good chuckle

#13874 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffsgames:

No, not sensitive. Just obvious you're a douche.

oh no not that, please jeff have mercy on me, i am getting so sad over this.

#13876 7 years ago

Just stating facts, not sensitivity, not sure if you understand the difference but that is ok i am not expecting that level from you..i am so sensitive i am opening a webex right now to show some friends this thread. It really is hilarious.

#13877 7 years ago

Also waiting for a car to get fixed so i am here for another hour...you guys are actually helping this go by faster. Can't wait for my premium. My disti says a few more weeks but not sure if am buying that, my gut says july.

#13880 7 years ago

Insecurity and sensitivity is running deep here today!
(But mostly with middle aged sales guys that drive domestic 'sports' cars)

agreed, wait middle aged? At what age does that begin? And i only have 2 domestic, rest are less reliable. But you know what is reliable. Sensitive people on here that put a smile on my face.

#13885 7 years ago

Most people that call their basement a 'man cave' generally die young...or whenever they run out of jorts...so I'd say 34 or so probably marks it.
Remember when you had a panic attack after that guy posted a GB review you didn't like, that was funny.
Hey, all ribbing aside, do you know Kaneda by chance?

Man you got it wrong, only the good die young but i like that you tried. Kaneda he has a car right? I have a warehouse, there is the phonies and the folks that are the real deal. Man you guys are thirsty today...so thirsty lol. Age is a little off but flattered. But i will give you a hint that makes me the real deal vs Kaneda, I cashed out before the tech bubble popped...you need some luck in life, just be ready when luck comes your way so you can take advantage of it. Ah shutting off the webex as my car is done, what are you doing today?

Griffin, cmon thats what your comeback is. Geez maybe you should go play pong or something. sooo sensitive

#13886 7 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I couldn't resist and took Bing_Party off ignore just to see if his trainwreck of insecurity had finally came to a rest. No such luck it's just endless.

Hey you guys are the ones that are getting upset over my post that got it rolling...basically calling it as i see it. If you cant afford a premium so you settle on Pro, maybe you should spend your money on other things is basically what i said....then whamo!!! I love it. Vilified is ok as long as i can get some bits of info on here. But keep feeding me, I will go get some popcorn

#13897 7 years ago

Cool story!
Hey, talk to us about why you're so sensitive about negative GB reviews will ya?
Thanks!

Just not a fan of reviews where people don't know the rules yet. That's just my opinion. Then when I post my opinion all this drama comes over like a wave and it makes me laugh and I am being honest. Look at an auto forum. Very strong opinions but little real raw emotion. It's different on here but I like it. I think this thread is great. I had one friend just call me up and say "look at page ### they are calling a guy a racist", remember that rant?. Think about that just for a minute. And I am making some girls on here upset, well it's not hard. i feel sorry for some people on here, literally have no life. And again it's just my opinion so don't get upset.

#13900 7 years ago

What about people that review pins before playing them?
Either way, its just an opinion right? Weird that for someone with such thick skin you took a negative review so personally.
To each their own though.

Hey look I value your opinion. And I enjoy reading your posts and that is a honest statement. I mean look at how seriously fired up folks get, i got a guy on here now upset cause I typed a U instead of you when i am on my phone.

#13902 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

This is basically the cherry on top of the douche sundae - lame green Lambo avatar, "420" initials, first car was a Mustang GT, uses the letter "u" instead of typing "you", puts down people for not wanting to spend $8,000 on a pinball machine, then you top of all that, it's everyone else that's wrong, on multiple forums, not you... it's like you're every greasy stereotype wrapped up into one package.

You are such a size queen. I think you know what that is right? Try not to be so sensitive. I apologize that you do not like green on a Huracan, i feel like i got to keep apologizing to all the sensitive guys..."GoatFantasy" need i say more?

#13907 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I'm not upset, it's evidence pointing towards you being a person of a certain stereotypical personality type which might make others look at your comments in that particular context.

so what does Goat Fantasy tell me...

#13908 7 years ago
Quoted from rooky79:

Yeah but you are without a doubt a wanker.
Instead of buying cars, maybe go look into spending all that money on a new personality you fucking joke

size queen, problem is my personality is too big lol

#13909 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Why does T.J. Miller's voice keeps popping in my head when I read your posts?

Ok Ed you are now back as one of my favorites, that was a good one. Touche!

#13910 7 years ago

ok anymore? um fantasy goat or some poor guy from Auckland...more emotions? I will go take a sensitivity course. but please more comments as its just silly.

#13913 7 years ago
Quoted from rooky79:

Great comeback (yawn).
I'm not getting dragged into this so I'll just put you on ignore because you're cancerous.
You could do us all a favour and take a fuck off pill and get rid of yourself though.
Have a great day

oh Auckland you are sensitive too.

#13915 7 years ago

Thats funny too!! But now you are trying to hard. Dont ruin it.

#13941 7 years ago

what a dork you are like way to late man

#13944 7 years ago

The positive is I got people posting again. There are people that literally came out of woodwork that I never seen post on this thread that came out to play. It's like I made the thread shit a Nokia. It was great and got people up and moving again. I feel like a business man getting into politics or something lol

#13948 7 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

or class, apparently.
On a completely unrelated note, check autotrader for any recent trades of hellcats for green lambos...

Hellcat? What happens when that boat hits the curve. BTW. Green with envy is a rare color for that model. But yellow looks a tiny bit nicer with black. Been to RTP for work and Cary a million times. Great area no joke. Got some good friends with the car bug down there. And got some relatives jobs at Cisco down there a ways back. Hey I was not born rich, self made man. I always say I am just white trash with cash. Which I'd rather be than most on here lol

#14064 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Gotta say the 500 dollar tag is absurd I am hoping Laserific topper will look better on the LE.

I think the stuff Laserific just looks cooler let alone the fact that the stern topper is 500 bucks. Stern topper looks better on the video than the pics on the site though. At least there is some metal on it.

#14079 7 years ago

I looked at Kiss to match my Bally Kiss and I didn't like how it played at all. Art looks cool but I already have a Kiss with nice art. Shame but maybe it'll get better with code.

#14080 7 years ago

My disti did tell me last week they are on the line. But I don't know if it's a standard line or what. They said premiums start in 2 weeks, but I already set expectations for July. I just hope it doesn't come while I am away.

#14099 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Who did you order your pin from?

Game room guys. They seem pretty good

#14102 7 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

Get ready to get super excited!! Here I present to you the 2016 Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown pre-show, sneak peek premiere of Ghostbusters Premium! Oh golly! Complete with the first play by good ole buddy ole pal Zach, who got himself on the board on his first try
» YouTube video

That's awesome. The back glass art is unreal with stay puft on fire. Looks great.

#14105 7 years ago

Exactly. The kid knows how to play. He should write a review. He just proved some reviews on here I pointed out to be bogus.
One other thing I noticed was the magna slings looked pretty good.

#14159 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

While your's looks good, i'll take the backglass in my LE instead.. massive difference.. here is the LE backglass sitting next to the Pro's translite.

Huh that looks totally different. Could that be more of a issue with the camera phone? The previous pic by frank looks great and the video of the kid playing I thought the backglass looked great.

#14165 7 years ago
Quoted from DBLDN11:

I had seen you can add the shaker to the Premium.
Hi Thread this is my very first post here on this site. I have been researching this site for the past few months silently as I was trying to decide what would be my first NIB unit as I have just finished my basement and I think a pinball machine would be the cherry on top. I have never owned one so I am not well versed in this but I am looking to learn fast. I have decided that the GB premium is what I would like and I think my kids and friends will get years of enjoyment out of it. I have read all 200+ pages of this post and it has been a great help. I do have a quick question. The shaker motor, is there any folks out there with the Pros that really like it? Anyone disconnected it after getting it and why? I did see someone posted the shaker motor video a ways back and there were a couple comments but not much detail.

Audubon? A Philly on the board! My primary residence is not far from you actually. Welcome to the board and I too am gonna put a shaker on mine. I played games with shakers on it and loved it. This thing has to be awesome with it at least I hope!

#14172 7 years ago

Just got a pm from dbldn11 he says he can't post anymore responeses due to a 5 a day limit on posts. I am thinking cause that's his first day of posting?

#14178 7 years ago

Ok so that was almost 20 pages ago. Again this just plays into my comments on how sensitive this thread is but I joked around a little bit about it but now I am done with it. Look when car and driver does first impression review on a car they put a person in to review it that knows how to drive it. It's a manual and they know now to drive a stick. If the reviewer stated "it's my first time driving a stick and the car drives real jerky" how do you think the reaction would be? The last video posted had like a 7 year old play it well and in the end he looked exasperated and said he liked it. He may have been playing the pro earlier as he seemed to know what to do to get the multi ball his first time on a premium. Look I will definitely try to be more sensitive because I value most opinions. At least the ones that make sense.

#14179 7 years ago
Quoted from Griffin:

My LE will be the best LE

Well it will look great in a garage I am sure. Color does look right where I am putting my Stay Puft

#14181 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

You seem incapable of expressing yourself unless it's at someone else's expense.
See a therapist dude. For everybody's sake.

I guess we can agree to disagree. Honestly I don't want to waste more of my time replying to you, I got other things on my plate. Sorry I hurt your feelings man.

#14188 7 years ago

Pinhelp, Look you don't even get my car metaphor. Driver A does not know how to drive, at all. You wrote "I liked the game better the less I knew the ruleset" & "I don't recall a pin in recent time that was so difficult to start a multi ball". Now a 7 year old did it and I saw several including myself get one at pinfest. Look called it the way I see it. Again I am sorry dude. Not sure what else to say to you. I guess I better not post a video of my 4 year old getting a multiball on GB next month. Are we all done now cause I figured the apology would be enough. I explained my point and I get yours. It's ok we are 2 different people here

#14220 7 years ago

Definitely going to max out the ball save for sure. I got a multi ball pretty easily on the pro on my second game. Def a challenging looking game but that's what I want in my home.

#14274 7 years ago

That carrot flipper is pretty cool. No matter what pin comes out there will always be some that cancel their order. A lot people are on the fence till they play it. I think the magna slings will get better with newer code. I hope they see that it is causing some cheap drains and fix it. I would think there is a lot more to come with the slings.

#14275 7 years ago

A couple here have had full blown panic attacks whenever a review like this has been posted.

Trying to hard. Try not to look so thirsty. Just joking of course!!

#14279 7 years ago

Well put, I think most agree with your way of thinking. I have a sopranos and I average 20 min a game. Way too long and can literally drain you. I need the opposite sitting next to it.

#14295 7 years ago

Well as long as this pin does not get treated like the new Kiss pin with code I would think it can only get better. What about getting those carotte flippers. Would that make a big enough difference or is more a concern on code? Remember TWD? It came out with code later and my buddy was dancing in the street. I gotta believe it's only up from here

#14316 7 years ago

Yikes. If YOU are telling me I'm trying to hard, I have some serious soul searching to do!!!

HaHa! Obviously I wasn't serious. I knew you would respond with something to make me laugh. Hey where do I get those longer flippers???

#14339 7 years ago

It's the minority, majority keeping their orders. Whenever anyone, including myself, are disappointed they have to voice it. I ordered the longer flippers and will close the gap to tightest setting. Those pop ups have me worried as I see lots of folks unhappy with that. If code comes out later perhaps some will change their minds again. Think TWD turnaround.

#14346 7 years ago

I got the info from the gentleman 2 pages back. He has a pic of the flipper he is using from the old bugs bunny bday pinball. Check out his pics 2-3 pages back. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9592-6
I just ordered a pair

#14347 7 years ago

one page back my bad

#14358 7 years ago

That's the pic I was referring to on the earlier page.

#14361 7 years ago

Gotta thank RipleYYY. He PM me the link. I kept googling carrot flippers and got nowhere lol!!!

#14404 7 years ago

I didn't even know what ghosting was till now. My Sooranos has it. I noticed it a long time ago but didn't think much of it cause it's a faded light in a well lit room. It never bothered me but now that I know it's a actual defect it's got me thinking... Nah never bothered me before, it does not make me think that something was completed or not. Too faint

#14528 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Carrot flippers are a joke, right?

Just ordered mine today but I am not very good at pinball

#14663 7 years ago

I like the idea of using these carrots and after awhile when me and some friends get crazy scores I can always switch back to the original flippers and make it harder to play. I got mine!! image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#14666 7 years ago

Agreed and the diehards that hate the flipper idea have me on ignore anyway thank god!!!

#14761 7 years ago

It's crazy how critical everyone is so early in the code. Seriously they will build this thing for a few years. Just wait a year if you are really freaked out about code. I would think that this being such a big draw that they will be adding lots of code.
The only game I would worry about right now is Kiss, that thread is a trash can fire. And I am a huge kiss fan. I played it in bar and right away knew that thing was needing a lot of help.

#14762 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I must be doing something wrong... I can't get beyond the 1st page.
I have GB prem coming soon. I would love some nice score cards.

I had the same problem

#14785 7 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I don't buy anything, I just put my quarters in on-location! People still do that now and then.

I wish it was still quarters!!! Now you need a 5 to get a deal

#14786 7 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Yes but the critique is damning like the game is a total flop, the designer is hopeless, and forget about the code guy, we're doomed. But the pre release of games are only coming off the line. Dunno what cars you guys have, but I'm sure Ford and the like have had recalls and series two is better than the initial release. I know your cars cost little compared to where I am but figure they could be more than $5k. As stated gb has ok coding upon release and yes flaws but its not a boat anchor yet.

My QX80 just got recalled for a timing chain!!!! That's scary. This pinball, not so much.

#14800 7 years ago
Quoted from ExtremePinball:

The obvious difference is that Infiniti is not expecting YOU to replace the timing chain.

So i take it the distributors or stern just sends you the product with instructions. If you lived near your distributor would they then fix it?

#14801 7 years ago

Is that the one with portholes???

I don't get that. Not a fan of holes for no reason. Like the Buicks.
Hopefully the new ones do away with that next year. But either way if Armageddon happens that would be the vehicle to grab if all the hummers were gone

#14802 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I didn't get a notice. What year/s?

I didn't get a notice either. Told me when scheduled a oil change last week. 2014.

#14904 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Simple answer -> Don't pre-order games if you can't stand delays.

Goes with almost anything. Preorder only gets you front of the line, that's it. As long as it comes out in a reasonable timeline is all that matters and I have always been told end of June for my premium and if it comes end of July that's fine. It's really only a month off. I pre ordered Luma wifi mesh and that was supposed to be out in April. Now it's July. Preorder is a gamble

#14906 7 years ago

I just noticed your avatar pic says Z06. How long did you wait for that???

#14909 7 years ago

11 months for me and they ran out of paint so I had 4 months tacked on. Just PM u my corvette forum name so we dont piss off this forum. Anyway at least the wait for GB is only a few months. It's messing with my summer damn it!!!

#14916 7 years ago

That's pretty cool. I have everything on a power strip that plugs into a light switch but I only have 3 machines on that wall

#14943 7 years ago

Agreed I didn't like the ramp at first but it's a tough shot that rewards you. Still like prem ramp better but not as critical as I first thought. Game is awesome and gonna play it again tonight for a couple hours.

#14980 7 years ago

Nice job blocking the serial number. Can't be too careful, is the #280 the LE limited number?

#15043 7 years ago

I am thinking Stern is smart not to communicate with anyone. Would you? It would be just to painful with no winning. Though one person would be just happy with a reply, there are just too many others that would needle and needle and needle. Dealing with the general public on a hobby like pinball has gotta be painful. Zero patience and picking things apart on a product that has so much detail. A perfect storm!!!

#15084 7 years ago

Haha where are all the whiners about the mag slings after that video!?! And all the Who's in Whoville cried out boohoo. The slings look really good and thanks for the killer videos. Feeling better about my decision!!

#15106 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

In fairness to the boohooers, I was certainly one, the video that Stern created and the subsequent Deadflip stream were really unimpressive. When I played a LE the slings were really unimpressive. What was shown on the video was by far the best action from the slings I've seen. I hope in game they work as well as they did when a hand is throwing the ball directly into the rubber.

Well I was nervous myself when I saw the stern video as well. So I agree with ya

#15134 7 years ago

The last thing people should be is offended by folks making changes to their game. This whole hobby was almost dead so you should just welcome all new folks coming in. These modes help gain more popularity right? I'm glad I have choices being a casual player

#15158 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

First let me say that I don't give a fuck what someone does with their game, with that said I would do as Smokedogg suggest and play the game for a while before deciding it doesn't "play well" as Rarehero suggest. WTF he is so worked up about it is beyond me. My point is that people are getting so worked up over the flipper gap without really spending time on it. That is all.

It actually is, look under pricing adjustments in your service menu.

I agree with that too. Though I already purchased the carrots[only few bucks]I want to play it for about a month with zero changes to see how bad that gap and outlanes are. Pretty sure will add with pressure from friends and it's easy even for me to make the adjustment. People need to stop judging people on making the decision to change the unit, be glad people are still interested in pinball. It almost died and I am glad it didn't my kid loves it. Next generation is coming!!!

#15255 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"far more impossible"? I don't think so
I played about 6 games on location at a movie theatre and the right ramp is a joke. Playing on location, not that big of a deal. HUO, a deal breaker for me.
I liked everything else about the Pro except that. It's not impossible to hit but why would you want to hit it, a brick leads to center drains.
I'm ok with the flipper gap.
I'm excited about my LE coming.

That right ramp was a deal breaker for me too but still awesome game.

#15285 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Is there are a pro video? Don't want to search 80 pages

Just YouTube it. There is a lot of vids

#15286 7 years ago

That's the new arcade machine. They ran commercials on it here

#15346 7 years ago

Matt looks as close to a kid on Christmas morning as you can get!!! Congrats on #9 arriving. My disti stated the LE are moving out fast right now. Not everyone getting a LE posts on here so god knows how many have already shipped!!

#15355 7 years ago

When u put pics side by side like that it really hits home how much they packed in the LE to give u more bang for the extra bucks

#15366 7 years ago

Huh I wonder if he got a lemon. I would think the other folks on here would be sounding off. Anyone??

#15465 7 years ago

Congrats on the pin Rock!! Not very often you see a pin that kills it like this one. That's why you see so many folks getting this unit as the first NIB. Oh wait the next pin will definitely have the same hype of this one, like Kiss did before

#15483 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh but if the next one has an LCD in the bb you KNOW people are gonna go ape shit over it.

So I better find space for another pin. Damn Damn Damn!!!!

#15484 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I'm so itchy to get my LE, no news yet :-/

That's cause per your previous OP thread you stated you were getting a premium and not an LE and got your thread shut down for basically putting down the folks buying an LE. Your not on the list remember?

#15541 7 years ago

Its the likilhood equivalent of wackybubble actually getting an LE

#15654 7 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Anybody hook a shaker up to a pro yet? Does the software really utilize it and make it worth the money? Thanks.

I had asked but it was many pages back where someone posted a video of him playing with a shaker motor, it was obviously tough to get a read on it. I asked him how he liked it. He stated there were 3 settings for it. The highest was to much and went off to often and set it for the medium mode. That's cool that you can set it to go off less often. I ordered it as long as I can control it

#15660 7 years ago

Ah i was just looking for that. STALKER!! jk obviously.

#15669 7 years ago

Totally had that thought out wrong as well.

#15671 7 years ago

I def feel like a newbie now lol. But glad that was pointed out. Way to much to ask for to actually cut back on the number of things the shaker goes off for.

#15692 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I like it when in multiball, and the magna sling is doing a trick with 1 ball when the other is cradled,
it can grab the cradled ball and fling it away!

That would be awesome to see that via a video. If anyone can capture that moment please share it.

#15696 7 years ago

Thanks for trying I am sure it's a matter of time before someone catches that

#15697 7 years ago
Quoted from DBLDN11:

Hookers-Better to rent then own is what someone I used to work for says. I have to live through videos for a long time as I think I am not on the first shipment of Premiums. Bing Party-Is yours being shipped to FL or PA?

It's going to PA, But if i fall in love with it I may get another for FL. Maybe put it in the body shop down there I invested in, I have a area in there where I keep my cars... I spend a boat load of time in there. You are more than welcome to come to a poker tourney and play the games if u like

#15739 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Dont forget a Glare Eliminator from Comet, and get rid of the display reflection!
For me, and I am now just a customer it seems to sharpen the image on a Spike Display...
But I also have old eyes!
Does get rid of the reflection nicely!
http://www.cometpinball.com/DMD-GLARE-ELIMINATOR-p/dmdglare.htm

I thought the dmd was tilted upwards slighty. Did that not get rid of the glare? Forget it, i didn't read further on. Buying that now lol

#15742 7 years ago

I guess being taller is worse, i am 6'2 and needed a glare guard for my other machine but it wasn't tilted up. Going to Ocean City NJ in a couple weeks, will stop in at Jillians Arcade to play the pro and watch for the glare.

#15820 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

They've made at least a few Premiums as the first Australian ones are already on the water and are due in Australia in a couple of weeks.

WHAT?!?!

#15994 7 years ago
Quoted from SeanOleary:

It's the principal. Stern games from 10 years ago had better quality playfields and no ghosting. Now collectors who shell out 8K are experiencing ghosting. Stern is to blame. No if ands or butts.

My Sopranos has ghosting. But I never noticed until reading this thread, now it's really noticeable since I am looking. But i am in no way a collector so I am buying a PE no matter what. But if this was my hobby I would be livid and I hope they fix or replace the ones that went out. SMH

#16045 7 years ago

Hopefully Stern is reading this and going to QC and throwing the shaker motor on to see if they can replicate the issue.

#16169 7 years ago

Does anyone have ghosting issues without the shaker motor???

#16218 7 years ago

Somone had some drinks at lunch and then tried to drill holes in that playfield. That's scarey sh!t. Can you just ship something back when it's really bad?

#16222 7 years ago

Well hopefully no ghosting. Did you check the playfield build dates?

#16255 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive tinkered making a few.....surprisingly, it needs to be only a few mm in front of the targets to work.
I imagine we will see a few choices coming out.

I'll buy one from ya for sure!! Let us know if you want to make a few for sale. Hell I will take 2

#16313 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Word of advice... never play a Data East/Sega game then.

All I can think about it lethal weapon. Call outs drive you crazy

#16397 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I'm picking up a fresh sheet of Lexan, I'll be happy to make you one. Might be Sunday or so. Hope your loving it! Can't wait to come over and play Hobbit!

Can I buy one from you as well?

#16414 7 years ago

He makes stuff up. You should read the thread he started 2 months ago. It only lasted a day then the moderator shut it down. Then you will get his humor, if you want to call it that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 103.00
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

15,699 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bing_party. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bing_party.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=bing_party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.