IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2535 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I would think it will be at TPF. With all of the stuff going into this game what do you guys think Premium and LE prices (non MSRP) will be? Same as GOT premium / LE or more?

I dunno but I do know the topper better be $750 or no way I'm buying it!

2 months later
#9575 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This magna-sling feature is always going to be the theme of discussion when talking about a Pro vs a Prem/LE machine.. just like the hammer with Metallica.
Pro-guys: But - it flows so much better with traditional slings! The Pro plays better, I hate the way the magnets work.
Prem-Guys: But - I love the magnet slings, it is so innovating and is a critical piece of gameplay in this machine
Why do I feel like we are going to see this debate last years like with Metallica? Buy what version YOU like, period. Who gives a crap, I doubt the magnet slings are going to be a *bad* thing or else they would have ditched the idea a long time ago.

Ya pinball gods forbid that every game doesn't play exactly like every other game. I like that some new and different things will be tried out on machines. Maybe it sucks, maybe it is amazing, only one way to find out........ but some innovation and different things on a machine is a great thing in my opinion.

#10260 8 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

Anything less than a 24h-livestream from the Stern factory with a webcam in every single office and above every single desk seems not acceptable these days...

Exactly and a bathroom cam to assure we are covering if all employees are washing their hands after using the restroom as it could influence my decision to purchase the next Stern game and don't even get me started if they use paper towels or air dryers.....mind blowing stuff that will affect all my decisions in life!!!

1 month later
#13058 7 years ago

Did that slimer mech look revised and like the new one that has been talked about for the LE?

#13207 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I've offered to order these in bulk and ship them to people stateside but as of yet all those that said they where interested haven't replied in the issues thread so I have no idea how many could possibly be wanted

I'd love one but I have an LE and need to make sure they'd fit the same on LE and there isn't something different needed cause of how that area is. I'm going to contact Joe/Laseriffic to see if he can work something up similar.

#13333 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

To compare it to TWD topper they'd need to replace the zombie heads with balloon heads with sharpie faces drawn on them.

Ya right! While they're at it change the sounds in TWD to some annoying hick guy that has no relation to the licensed Walking Dead show they based the game on.................oh wait, my bad they beat me to it

Back to Ghostbusters with the actual licensed sounds and voices used!

4 weeks later
#14892 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Today's Stern live factory stream just showed both LE and premiums on the line. Seeing domestic coin doors on the LE's also. =)
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10154264664769244/

What a bunch of Smug A-holes, honestly. All these delays and still no explanation as to why really. Just a cute little video of how the factory is running and Ghostbusters are being "made". Kind of over Stern at the moment. Hope they are happy pissing off their customers that have kept them in business for years and supported them like myself cause right now really not digging their vibe.

#15037 7 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I still don't get why games made in American have people in Europe opening them before us? Anyhow its all good, nothing against my friends overseas just seems odd to me, I get they need to go our first so there is not a huge gap. Look forward to the videos

I'd agree but since I am in on DP and The Big Lebowski I can say I'm hopeful they do well in getting those to the US quicker. Little give and take is ok with me and our friends across the ocean.

2 weeks later
#15591 7 years ago

I'M SO F'IN SICK OF WAITING FOR MY GBLE TO SHIP, GET THEM OUT ALREADY STERN!!!

I'm done and feel better, have a great Sunday

#15720 7 years ago
Quoted from Teo76:

...new topper...

Don't take it out of the box and devalue it! You could probably work out a deal with Stern to market that for oh say.......$499 topper!

1 week later
#16204 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

From another thread.. Looks like the LE's that are shipping now finally have a factory installed fix for the captive ball bending wire issue.

What is the fix? I haven't been following the problem that closely but I don't see anything different?

#16248 7 years ago

#250 GBLE in the house! No ghosting inserts or any issues as far as I can see. The airballs are brutal though, that plastic or whatever for over the ramp is a must. Something is going to get busted.

GBLE_(resized).jpgGBLE_(resized).jpg

#16448 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Joe at Pingragfix and myself are working on
A target plastic/ramp cover with graphics for preventing air balls.
Prototypes already being made!

Gimmee, gimmee!!!! I am honestly scared to play my game, the airballs are so vicious. I had one hit the ectogoggles thing the other day and I swore it broke it but apparently lucked out.

1 week later
#16667 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Not sure about decals, but this is off to Pingraphics, to cut some more by laser, and sample out some art...if needed at all.....
Slime in Green or Purple is on the try list, but can you guys suggest any other ideas of art for the plastic that helps blend?
Very interesting and scary to start disassembling a new game so much!
Play testing tonight with no issues....happy with the results, but here to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so we can get this in production!

In toying with various plastic protectors as a temporary fix I would make note that tightening that nut or whatever on the left there over the plastic that covers those 3 balls ht by the newton ball. I spent a good hour after tightening too much it was affecting those balls from moving smoothly in there. The plastic was pushing down too much and/or affected that wire gate in there and the balls were getting stuck or not flowing smooth and bouncing back down. Just an FYI to make people cautious of as it cost me a few hours of frustration trying to get it back to working right again.

#16692 7 years ago

What do people have their games leveled at? My bubble on this one is WAY off, must be faulty cause I have it at like 6.7-7.0 and the bubble is NOWHERE even close to centered. Not that I really ever trust the bubbles but this one just doesn't seem right at all.

1 month later
#17431 7 years ago
Quoted from MNPinner:

The colors are not washed out at all. I took the quick pics with the glass on. All the colors add to the artwork.

Based on those pictures I'd say that is definition of washed out. I like some additional lighting but sometimes these purples and blues just drown out the good colors on a game/playfield.

#17435 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

No need to remove the mode but a simple settings option to "disable reverse flipper mode" seems easy enough to make everyone happy.

Someone else said an idea somewhere in one of these threads that I thought made a lot of sense, having the playfield colors be blue if reversed and red if not or something of the sort. There just has to be some kind of visual indicator that it switches you can ose 2-3 balls on that game with not knowing in a heartbeat, kind of annoying.

2 weeks later
#17481 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Just had my best game yet on Ghostbusters. Still running original software. One question, where is the special? I heard it say special is lit but I couldn't for the life of me figure out where it was.

Nice game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.