IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9779 8 years ago

Can someone re-post the new picture of the Pro ramp ? It was posted around the time of the TPF and showed it out of the game. Might even be in a different thread. Anyway, there looks to be a mini-magnet on the Pro ramp just below the intersection of the right entrance to divert the ball into the ramp drop area to land in the storage facility scoop and score the "virtual lock".

#10562 8 years ago

OK, been looking at playfield pictures too long but is there any significance to the "EE" or "33" that appears in the artwork just below the flippers? All the artwork along the bottom is symmetrical left-to right so the EE on the left appears as 33 as it's mirror image on the right.

#10992 7 years ago

Played 6 games on the GB Pro at Game Galaxy in Antioch, TN (Nashville) today and had an ABSOLUTE BLAST. I intended to do a "Roger Sharpe" and leave a couple credits on the game but I could not help myself and played them all. The sound is AWESOME and I purposely just tried to have fun and try different shots rather than work toward goals. It has great flow and the shots feel good. A few airballs both nothing terrible. I have a GB Pro on order and cannot wait for it to be ready for pickup. Hope to maybe plan an un-boxing party for Cincinnati locals.

IMG_9911_(resized).JPGIMG_9911_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#12272 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Wal-mart has them by the box loads!

Thanks. Will check them out later this morning.

#12280 7 years ago

Looks pretty cool. My local Walmart only had Peter and Ray. Gonna check another one tonight to complete the set. Since I caught one our cats filling the role of a topper this morning, my figures are going to have to stay in the curio cabinet.

#12306 7 years ago

Not sure if anyone has posted this but if the game is not being played, it will chime a bell for each hour on the hour. Pretty cool. My only other modern Stern was ACDC and I never heard it do that. Maybe a setting I missed?

#12334 7 years ago

Man, my luck sucks. Since Saturday morning, I found Peter and Ray at my local Walmart, nothing at the next 2, got Egon at the 4th Walmart, then nothing at the 5th. Tried Louisville, KY this morning and nothing. Have 4 Walmarts to hit here in Nashville today to try and find the elusive Winston to complete the set and get the dang ghost head that started this whole quest.

1 week later
#12996 7 years ago

Care to share your custom instruction cards ?

#13242 7 years ago

What's up with the Yeti art blades? Wonder what the delay is in getting these available?

#13314 7 years ago

I have the older version and did the zip tie but will try this washer change too. The Mezel dripping slime mod proto should cover this all up nicely.

https://i1.pinside.com/0/56/056463721f5882ea1c8956bc8c7fd8adf594aecd/resized/740/056463721f5882ea1c8956bc8c7fd8adf594aecd.jpeg.jpg

#13395 7 years ago

So, when your wife is an artist, anything is a canvas. Everybody is painting American flags on wood pallets so here is a twist on the ole' Red White and Blue. Perfect use for the wood pallet from my GB Pro.

IMG_0993_(resized).JPGIMG_0993_(resized).JPG

#13546 7 years ago
Quoted from AtTheArcade:

https://1fichier.com/?78of95w37q
Namsan did these up. You can see photos of them in post #12965. The first few apron photos show the original cards, just keep scrolling down to see the new ones he did.
My question is what's the best way to print these? Take them to Wal-Mart or local CVS or something and have them print glossy? Looks like instruction cards are about 5.5x3?

I downloaded this before and it saves as an RAR file ? Can someone post this as a jpeg or pdf?

#13628 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

Yeah I am not the biggest fan of the side armor. It was that or just plain black. Is there anything else out there that would look better?

CHROME, baby !

#13630 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If Stern was happy selling that turd of an accessory, I'm willing to bet the topper is some flimsy plastic shell with $2.50 in LEDs connected to it.

Agree. It would be better to spend $ 300 for a Code 3 ACTUAL light bar similar to the original Ecto 1. Downside is that its about 2' wider than the backbox.

759_291655235_(resized).jpg759_291655235_(resized).jpg

#14004 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I gotta get those, who's shipping them.

I ordered the blades from Game Exchange last Thursday. Thought THEY had them in stock but was told last night that they will ship direct from Stern. They did not arrive today but they BETTER arrive by Friday so I can do some major modding when I get home from out of town.

#14005 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

No screws. Easy to put on.

I have never put on art blades. Are they vinyl with adhesive backing? Do you put on with the wet method? Assume it can be done without pulling the pf out? Watched the Supernova youtube video last night.

1 week later
#14756 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

What's strange too is there are virtually NO random funny callouts at *all* in this game. You get Ernie's work and very few samples for the modes. That's it.
I thought this game would be overflowing with movie samples to give it some personality but they must have wanted Stern to pay for each phrase used... only thing I can think of.

There are TONS of samples from BOTH movies if you press the flipper buttons during attract mode. Hopefully new code will get them integrated into gameplay. Maybe they are but I still have not gotten to Mass Hysteria yet or even to the third mode of any ladder.

3 months later
#17173 7 years ago

Ordered mine Monday and hope it arrives by this weekend so I can install. I will post pics and update. Listening to last Thursday's podcast as I type this. Keep of the fine work.

#17179 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Ordered mine Monday and hope it arrives by this weekend so I can install. I will post pics and update. Listening to last Thursday's podcast as I type this. Keep of the fine work.

Here is my library building that arrived yesterday from Marco. Surprised that it included the decal. Will post more pics when I install it in my pro. Looks like all I need now is the plastic.

Ready for the firehouse Tim !

IMG_3417 (resized).JPGIMG_3417 (resized).JPG

#17182 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks great but $219.

It was $ 69 (appropriate, huh ?)

#17188 7 years ago

ULTIMATE Ghostbuster topper. $ 199 at Lowes. Great if you have a 20' ceiling. Guaranteed you won't hear that pesky game power supply fan.

IMG_3421[1] (resized).JPGIMG_3421[1] (resized).JPG

#17189 7 years ago

Here is the LE/Premium Library building installed on my Pro. I unscrewed the flat plastic from the mounting tabs and just used 2 wood screws into the back of the building through the tabs. I considered using double sided adhesive foam but it raised it too much. I lined up the front doors to the 3 standups before realizing that it should be about an inch further toward the firehouse. Hopefully the LE plastic will be available soon and then I will re-mount it.

The other mods I installed are the Yeti art blades, green glo-balls, Art's airball plastic, an under-playfield green led at the scoop and the Mattel ghost figure over the flasher dome.

IMG_3424 (resized).JPGIMG_3424 (resized).JPG

#17204 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That library looks so much better. How much did ya pay for it?

The LE Library building was $ 69.00 plus shipping, from Marco. Currently out of stock.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

15,699 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=ballypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.