IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (7 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (7 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (7 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (7 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (7 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (7 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (7 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2006 8 years ago

TRUST ME --- IT IS COMING -- THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE FOR STERN. I just hope the game / code is good. But I got my name already on hold for a GB LE. ITS COMING NEXT....I am really looking forward to this one - I have been waiting for years for this game to be made.

3 weeks later
#3257 8 years ago

Are there pictures for this and if so can someone message on this or post here if possible. thanks

1 week later
#3857 8 years ago
Quoted from AtTheArcade:

Speaking of video clips... I know most aren't excited about the reboot but they released a pretty cool teaser trailer today. » YouTube video

I think might also be the announce date for Ghostbusters Pinball. - Come on Stern....Make my Valentine's Day. Let's not wait any lknger...Make if official.

#3858 8 years ago
Quoted from AtTheArcade:

Speaking of video clips... I know most aren't excited about the reboot but they released a pretty cool teaser trailer today. » YouTube video

I think might also be the announce date for Ghostbusters Pinball. - Come on Stern....Make my Valentine's Day. Let's not wait any lknger...Make if official.

#3859 8 years ago
Quoted from AtTheArcade:

I think might also be the announce date for Ghostbusters Pinball. - Come on Stern....Make my Valentine's Day. Let's not wait any longer...Make if official.

2 weeks later
#5074 8 years ago

yes Google...I got my GB LE on ordered and confirmed...just don't know what number

#6505 8 years ago

I wonder if it will have that quote from the movie -- " we came, we saw, we kick it's ass"....does anyone know for sure

#6530 8 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

It's on the playfield (minus the "ass") and it's also a mode listed on the rule card.

I thought in might be in the game with him actually saying the phrase. ..

#6532 8 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

It's on the playfield (minus the "ass") and it's also a mode listed on the rule card.

I thought in might be in the game with him actually saying the phrase. ..

#6540 8 years ago

I will be bet that they come out with a different LE down the road.....not right away...but it will happen. Maybe Stay Puff LE

#6570 8 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

The Premium is already Stay Puft themed, so why on Earth would Stern make a Stay Puft LE? That genuinely makes zero sense. Had you said Zuul, Gozer, Hell Hounds, Pink Slime, Vigo, Spook Central, etc...... It would make some sense (though I don't see Stern making an additional LE).

My bad...You are right

#6591 8 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

So the game after GB will have an LCD?

I was told by a good source that Star Wars will be the first one with the LED and it will be this year.

#6707 8 years ago

So there is no video of this game anywhere on the Internet. do anyone know when there will be some video....just curious. I am hoping to make to Texas. rooms are booked. Want to see the new VP CABS machine and I hear it is a good expo to go to. I know this game will be there and some others....

#6709 8 years ago

Is anyone already working on mods for this game....That is one thing I wish they would do is put more time and efforts on the toys....but hey that is for the rest out there to come up with these creative ways to PIMP these pinball tables out and sell them to those that love it.

1 month later
#9906 8 years ago

Well -- I got the letter today that my Gostbusters LE #5 is going to be ready to be drop shipped next week. Quicker than I thought it would be -- I was thinking a couple more months or late May -- but I will not complain. So with the Both Hobbit LE and Smaug Coming in about two more weeks and being delivered by end of the month and this one -- I think I should have a OPEN House at our office for those close to Central Illinois that want to come by and play games and enjoy these machines. I need to see what is out there for MODS for both these games -- Any help in the right direction is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#9928 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

awesome !
Any more confirmed LE buyers with similar info from their distributors?

I got the same letter. I trust that they would not collect and then it be two months later. I have done past busines with them...only because I started my collection with them.....I trust that it is true.

2 months later
#14967 7 years ago

So I was told that this coming week, I was going to get an update and that my GBLE would ship this week - Has anyone else been given this as well?

2 months later
#17006 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Just played a pro for the first time tonight since receiving my LE gotta say the upgrades are well worth it.

I am looking forward to getting my GBLE -- Can you and anyone else recommend what are the best mods out there on the market -- I am looking to buy some either tonight or over the new couple days and would like to have them before my games arrives

Thanks to all that help me on this ---

#17007 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Just played a pro for the first time tonight since receiving my LE gotta say the upgrades are well worth it.

I am looking forward to getting my GBLE -- Can you and anyone else recommend what are the best mods out there on the market -- I am looking to buy some either tonight or over the new couple days and would like to have them before my games arrives

Thanks to all that help me on this ---

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread?tu=RichieWrench and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.