• Premium 424 votes
    45%
  • LE 213 votes
    23%
  • Only if they offer one with the female Ghostbusetrs. 97 votes
    10%

(939 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,803 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pic7 (resized).jpg
pic5 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170602_135331 (resized).jpg
flipper alignment 3 (resized).jpg
gb flipper alignment (resized).jpg
image2 (resized).JPG
IMGA0088 (resized).JPG
IMGA0087 (resized).JPG
terrordogs (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #16991 Photos of the Bally ribbed flippers installed on GB Posted by sparechange1974 (2 years ago)

Post #17069 Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by MNPinner (2 years ago)

Post #17076 More Custom Instruction Cards for GB Posted by Phbooms (2 years ago)

Post #17189 Photos/details on PREM/LE Library building installed on the Pro Posted by Ballypin (2 years ago)

Post #17242 Mod Idea - light projector for under cabinet lighting Posted by Daniml (2 years ago)

Post #17277 Copy of release v1.10 release notes for GB Posted by Arcade (2 years ago)

Post #17329 Video on how to backup the SD card on the Spike System Posted by wiggy07 (2 years ago)

Post #17349 Player tip on how to play the Dont Cross the Streams video mode Posted by TimeBandit (2 years ago)

Post #17448 Link to John T's (game designer) video comments on GB Posted by JoeDP (2 years ago)

Post #17458 Photos of white rubber installed on GB as an alternative Posted by scarybeard (2 years ago)

Post #17519 Pictures of the BackAlleyCreations Slime Mod Posted by BackAlleyMatt (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Junglist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13187 2 years ago

I got to play a bunch of GB pro games last night at the big apple arcade in New York New York on the vegas strip. I should have taken photos as the Op had added the following mods:

- Purple rubber/plastic gromets on the outlanes
- Metal peg/spike in the middle of the rail everyone is worried about bending with the trapped ball
- A center post!

Personally i found the mods made for a very fun game. I had played GB briefly and was a little discouraged by the quick ball times and feeling like I hadn't unlocked/done much. Granted I was in a rush but still didn't come away feeling that great about it. This time however I kept coming back, they had GoT, WD, and MET and I kept putting my money in GB after trying the others. I didn't find the Scoleri bros a pain at all, and Slimer seemed to work well.

I found the center post saved me prob 5-10 times in my games and it didn't feel cheap that it did. I assume the Op would have had to drill out the playfield to put this in. Overall I'm pretty pumped about this game I was able to get into a lot more modes, unfortunately Multiball escaped me but I had a lot of fun. There was a steady stream of players on the GB table too. If anyone is in vegas go check it out and let me know what you think or maybe put some pictures up.

just my two cents

3 months later
#17114 2 years ago

For those of you with a GB pro, can anyone consistently hit the right ramp from a left flipper cradle? I find I can't consistently do it, I can if it's a running ball or something dynamic, but it is more luck than not I'd say. Just curious - I am still learning the ropes so I can't say if its the player or tha game! I can hit the right ramp occasionally but it takes a bit of planning and luck right now.

4 weeks later
#17397 2 years ago

Why not just make the ghost target only require one shot to light slimer. That's a good balance as it makes it much less discouraging but still keeps some challenge. Disable the time out and mode continue. Pretty easy to nail ghost once and slimer, then go ahead and pick your mode. It was only when I needed to light like three letters and slimer that things became really frustrating.

7 months later
#17950 1 year ago

So I guess it's a bit of an impossible question to answer, but with Dwight on Star Wars, are we thinking no more code updates then?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
4,600 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Milwaukee, WI
$ 26.50
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
4,700 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Elmwood Park, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
€ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Front Royal, VA
Machine - For Sale
Steele, ND
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Junglist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside