IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 360.
#4851 8 years ago

Shaker motor with Stay Puft stomping?

#4852 8 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Now that this official can everyone post all the pics or info they have?

I'd guess anything not officially released by Stern will be removed until they show the machine.

#4853 8 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Now that this official can everyone post all the pics or info they have?

PM a Moderator and see.

#4854 8 years ago

Or post all those pics again and see if they get to stay up

#4855 8 years ago

Uh, am i missing something here? Shipping mid-March, 13 days from now. Don't they need to advertise, sell and build some before they ship them?

#4856 8 years ago

I'm sure they are behind schedule - that ad was most likely submitted more than a month ago.
Getting the color LCD perfect takes time.

#4857 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Uh, am i missing something here? Shipping mid-March, 13 days from now. Don't they need to advertise, sell and build some before they ship them?

A March 1 announcement was likely the original plan when the copy was written for the magazine. Rumor has it that supplier problems have slowed down production at Stern, which may indeed be the reason everything is happening later than planned.

#4858 8 years ago

Just registered for the Expo.$150.00
Since I live in Vegas.It's a no-brainer.
Stern pinball and Heighway pinball are on the list.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4859 8 years ago

I hope Stern gets some photos up on their site over the next few days.

#4860 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I hope Stern gets some photos up on their site over the next few days.

There already is a video showing the SM VE on the production line. What more do you want? haha

#4861 8 years ago

eh....dup

#4862 8 years ago

Someone put the flyer on their Facebook wall a few hours ago, and it's still there surprisingly.

#4863 8 years ago

I posted our episode. The discussion we had about the handling of the leak was all before the Replay ad came out today. That definitely would have put some more color on the conversation. But if you want to hear me and Don semi argue about how the leak was handled, the episode is up now.

Direct link to the post: http://www.thepinballpodcast.com/2016/03/03/episode-75-jeff-loses-it/ - obviously you can find it on just about any podcast software too.

#4864 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Replay ads have been the first confirmation for multiple titles since I've been around. You would THINK Stern would know Replay goes to the printers on DATE X, and people will start to see them on DATE X+Y... so line up everything so THEY (Stern) make the big announcement first.
But it's never that way... ever.

Playmeter the other industry magazine usually shows up in my mailbox on the 4th or 5th so someone can check as both magazines usually run the same ads. It seems Playmeter even has more these days. I will post if my copy arrives later today.

#4865 8 years ago

For what it's worth: I just received an email from the organizers of the Italian Enada show in Rimini, which states that GB will be present at the show held March 16-18, simultaniously with the Las Vegas show:

At Rimini Fiera the 6th edition of the international tournament, with numerous champions and new products

Rimini, 2nd March 2016 - ENADA SPRING along with the appointment with competitive pinball. Once again, this year, as is the tradition, IFPA Italia - the amateur sports association responsible for the ranking in Italy - is organizing a tournament valid for world ranking, in collaboration with Tecnoplay and Stern Pinball, in partnership with Rimini Fiera and with the sponsorship of the SAPAR National Association and the support of GiocoNews magazine, the event's Media Partner.
The contest, entitled Spring Pinball Tournament, is at its sixth consecutive edition and over the three expo days will feature the same number of tournaments. A main event - which will be staged on all three expo days: 16th, 17th and 18th March 2016 - and two side tournaments that will be held on the first two expo days, as two single separate events.
To further enrich the event, this year there will be an important series of new pinball machines, which will be presented by Tecnoplay and Stern Pinball and put at the disposal of the tournament's players. As well as the latest Stern pinball, "Game of Thrones", which confirms its debut on the Italian market on the occasion of the Rimini expo, there will also be the outstanding "Spider-Man Vault Edition", also on its preview at ENADA. But that's not all: on its absolute debut, there will also be the eagerly awaited pinball machine Ghostbusters, which has just gone into production and only one of which will be in Rimini.
The first of the three tournaments, on Wednesday 16th March, will be played on the new Ghostbusters. In order to celebrate competitive pinball in the best possible way, current World Champion Daniele Acciari (who has won the title three times) will also take part in ENADA. Less than a month before the sport's 2016 World Championships, at which he will once more compete, representing Italy.

The event's program is as follows:
Wednesday 16th March
12 noon - 6:00 pm: Heats for the main "Ghostbusters" tournament
11:00 am - 5:00 pm: Heats for satellite tournament 1
5:00 pm: Finals of side tournament 1
Wednesday 17th March
10:30 am - 6:00 pm: Heats for the main "Game of Thrones" tournament
10:00 am - 5:00 pm: Heats for satellite tournament 2
5:00 pm Finals of side tournament 2
Thursday 18th March
10:30 am - 1:00 pm: Heats for the main tournament
1:30 pm: Finals of the main tournament
Info and registrations: www.ifpaitalia.it – [email protected]

#4869 8 years ago

Stop duping you'll go blind.

#4870 8 years ago

Tom Skinner and I will be recording our podcast, This Flippin Podcast, tonight. We will be focusing on The Pinball Podcast's reaction to the GB leak and what North Face's next jacket may look like. Also delve into Kaneda's reaction to Pinside's reaction to his reaction on various issues.

Sorry for spamming the GB thread, seems the trend.

#4871 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

and what North Face's next jacket may look like.

I have the pics you need, PM sent.

#4873 8 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I have the pics you need, PM sent.

People are learning not to post leaked pics on here for fear of eject.

#4874 8 years ago

if there is something interesting about GB and the leak, please direct us to a general time point. I attempted to listen and could not make it more than 5 minutes in before realizing I dont have 1hr 40min to listen to find some snippet on this topic. If you are going to cross post/ spam then at least do the audience the favor of telling us where in the segment you are going to talk about the subject.

#4875 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if there is something interesting about GB and the leak, please direct us to a general time point. I attempted to listen and could not make it more than 5 minutes in before realizing I dont have 1hr 40min to listen to find some snippet on this topic. If you are going to cross post/ spam then at least do the audience the favor of telling us where in the segment you are going to talk about the subject.

Just poking blindly, it looks like it starts around the 32:30 mark. Whether or not you'll find it interesting, I could not say.

#4876 8 years ago

Just watched the trailer for the new movie, and as a GB fan I'm pretty excited! I was skeptical about the new cast but it looks like they kept the humor and still kept true to the originals. It looks super colorful and creative, and here's hoping this pinball machine will also be as exciting!

http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/3/11150324/new-ghostbusters-movie-trailer-paul-feig

#4877 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I wish I was such a big shot that my time was so valuable that I couldn't use the time seek feature of a media player.

#4878 8 years ago

New trailer is out. I'll post it in the basement forum about the movie......let's keep this thread about the game.

#4879 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Tommy:

Just watched the trailer for the new movie, and as a GB fan I'm pretty excited! I was skeptical about the new cast but it looks like they kept the humor and still kept true to the originals. It looks super colorful and creative, and here's hoping this pinball machine will also be as exciting!
http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/3/11150324/new-ghostbusters-movie-trailer-paul-feig

That looks like a fun movie and the 3D should be GREAT.

#4880 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That looks like a fun movie and the 3D should be GREAT.

Go to the basement thread. Mods made it clear earlier in this thread that this is for the game only.

#4881 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Go to the basement thread. Mods made it clear earlier in this thread that this is for the game only.

It is starting to get ridiculous if people can't talk about a upcoming Ghostbusters movie that actually has relevance to a Ghostbusters game.

#4882 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I dont have 1hr 40min to listen to find some snippet on this topic.

Said the guy with 18,646 posts on Pinside.

#4884 8 years ago

Cats and dogs, living together ridiculous?

#4885 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I take a lot of iron before listening. Gives me some good sit down time.

#4886 8 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Said the guy with 18,646 posts on Pinside.

Those take about 3 sec of time.

#4887 8 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I wish I was such a big shot that my time was so valuable that I couldn't use the time seek feature of a media player.

if you wanted a chance at gaining a new listener and are spamming the GB thread then it would have been easy enough for you to post a highlight timepoint to direct listeners.

I got in 5 min and the discussion went to Seinfeld so i shut it off. If there is some sort of easy way to type in "ghostbusters" on your podcast and it will direct me to the spot then sorry if I missed that. I am not real tech savvy.

#4888 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Those take about 3 sec of time.

So you've only spent 15 hrs of your life posting on Pinside? I think you need a little reality check there.

#4889 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if you wanted a chance at gaining a new listener and are spamming the GB thread then it would have been easy enough for you to post a highlight timepoint to direct listeners.
I got in 5 min and the discussion went to Seinfeld so i shut it off. If there is some sort of easy way to type in "ghostbusters" on your podcast and it will direct me to the spot then sorry if I missed that. I am not real tech savvy.

So you can't be bothered to......
Never mind. Why bother.

Sounds like this podcast isn't for you.......... God forbid you "waste your time" listening to something that doesn't give you what you want within the first 5 minutes.

Now come on Stern. I need to buy a Ghostbusters jacket.

#4890 8 years ago

Just in! New unofficial leaked picture of the Stay-puff Marshmallow man .

keny_(resized).jpgkeny_(resized).jpg

#4891 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

So you've only spent 15 hrs of your life posting on Pinside? I think you need a little reality check there.

proabbaly more like 18hr I do read some of the posts also...

Quoted from JosiahCox:

So you can't be bothered to......
Never mind. Why bother.

I really was just asking for a timestamp. It is actually common practice for podcasters to provide a timestamp out of courtesy to the listener when they are crossposting and have a long podcast with a snippet of information on topic. I find the topic interesting but do not find the podcast interesting enough to listen to in order to scan for the blurb on GB.

#4892 8 years ago

Well, Stern responded to the ad posted on their facebook.

If they're not deleting stuff anymore, and acknowledging it, then the big reveal must be here very soon. maybe today?

Screen_Shot_2016-03-03_at_11.56.26_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-03-03_at_11.56.26_AM_(resized).png

#4893 8 years ago

Obviously the game was supposed to be announced before that ad hit. I know that Stern likes to announce and start shipping shortly after, but certainly there are times when you have to make concessions and adapt to changing external factors. Now that the game has been confirmed officially unofficially, can a brother just get a little teaser? C'mon, Stern. You know you want to.

She's excited.

12717954_10153871877983346_6353572843658866918_n_(resized).jpg12717954_10153871877983346_6353572843658866918_n_(resized).jpg

#4894 8 years ago

GB? wow, that's a surprise; didn't see that coming

#4895 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Well, Stern responded to the ad posted on their facebook.
If they're not deleting stuff anymore, and acknowledging it, then the big reveal must be here very soon. maybe today?
Screen_Shot_2016-03-03_at_11.56.26_AM_(resized).png

Reveals always seem to be on a Friday so maybe tomorrow?

#4896 8 years ago

I am very disappointed with the trailer for the new movie. It was everything I was hoping it wouldn't be. I was hoping that the women characters could surprise me and turn out better than people expected, but it seems I was wrong. It is trying to look funny but nothing seemed funny at all.

#4897 8 years ago

Can the two GB threads be merged? Not sure why we have 2.

#4898 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can the two GB threads be merged? Not sure why we have 2.

This is the original one. And the only one that is needed.

#4899 8 years ago

Although we can't post it here, are there full pics of the playfield (with art) leaked yet?

#4900 8 years ago

Still curious if they are going to announce a Premium at launch. My source said it was Stay-Puft based, but none of that art leaked that I saw. Wonder if they will try the Walking Dead approach again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 103.00
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.