IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 360.
#4551 8 years ago

hear_it_see_it_(resized).jpghear_it_see_it_(resized).jpg

#4552 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'm ready to drain it already. This is the biggest fluff thread on pinside. The only reason I haven't yet is I'm anxious to see the release details for this, and I'll probably find out about it here before anywhere else.

Fluff piece. Right.

Move along.

#4553 8 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

If February passes with no announcement I think this thread will die

That's great material.

Even if GB does not get released until July, this thread will slog onward with anxious and hopeful posts.

#4554 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's great material.
Even if GB does not get released until July, this thread will slog onward with anxious and hopeful posts.

Unfortunately, checking this thread is a guilty pleasure.. just hoping when I check it theres some type of new info on a leak or details about a reveal. I think every single time I have checked it in several months I have only been disappointed. The good thing is when it is released, a brand new discussion thread will be created and then we will all migrate to that one while we tirelessly await the deliveries of our GB's. Then we can all go back to bitching about Color DMD and LCD screens ...

#4555 8 years ago

Unfortunately, leaks won't survive on this thread for long. Have to be in fast before info gets removed, unless somebody finds it elsewhere and will just be passing on info and not a link.

#4556 8 years ago

If the thread is "fluff" is there a fluffer to keep it fluffy?

#4557 8 years ago

We have top men working on it right now.

#4558 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

We have top men working on it right now.

Who?

TopMen_(resized).pngTopMen_(resized).png

#4559 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's great material.

I want to know who will post a "Where's the Ghostbusters code update?" Thread before GB is even released.

#4560 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Who?

TopMen_(resized).png

Top Men.

#4561 8 years ago

Where is all the pics of this amazing pinball?

#4562 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Where is all the pics of this amazing pinball?

Vaporware.

#4563 8 years ago

the "leaked" pics are vereboten here......

#4564 8 years ago

What ya gonna eat?

Slime_Twinkies_(resized).pngSlime_Twinkies_(resized).png

#4565 8 years ago

I want to hear Hitler's comments on the GB release. Eagerly anticipating that!

#4566 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

What ya gonna eat?
Slime_Twinkies_(resized).png

Nice! LE Twinkies!!!

....better go get a case

#4567 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

What ya gonna eat?

Be honest, how terrible are those?

#4568 8 years ago

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but here is another leak. Apparently this is the "Hemsworth LE Concept"

#4569 8 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I would love a GB pin, already have a ecto maybe as a topper, has to be original ghost busters not the new one
I would be really really disappointed if they did the original cast for le and premium only as they would miss on so many Pro sales especially with the dollar values being bad. Come on Stern do a full featured pin on all levels with only the translite and cabinet art and trim being different.
A dutch pinsider (Star_Gazer) did these concepts (which I saved as they were so cool) in another thread - awesome ideas.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lego-ghostbusters-sold-out-come-on-stern-make-the-30th-anniversary-game
Note: This is not my work and hope the artist of these chimes in and I vote Dirty Donny or Zombie Yeti for the artist
258422-i.png
259544.jpg
260911-i.jpg
261970-i.png1
263041-i.png
266403-i.png
267114-i.png
261583-i.png

Hmmm, I notice some similarities from this older post to some of the recent details that have emerged (the led flippers, the Zombie Yeti, position of Stay Puft). Very fascinating.

#4570 8 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Hmmm, I notice some similarities from this older post to some of the recent details that have emerged (the led flippers, the Zombie Yeti, position of Stay Puft). Very fascinating.

This would be a cool alt translite (assuming you put the Ghostbusters name and logo on it)

4d50a8995e101058e44b2049d484d3a1fcb26f69_(resized).jpg4d50a8995e101058e44b2049d484d3a1fcb26f69_(resized).jpg

#4571 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but here is another leak. Apparently this is the "Hemsworth LE Concept"

hems.jpg

Perma-Ban for you.

#4572 8 years ago

What music do you guys think we will see for the modes? I can just hear the theme intro playing as a ball is waiting in the shooter lane only to kick in fully on the plunge. Maybe a little "Savin the day" during the wizard mode?

#4573 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

This would be a cool alt translite (assuming you put the Ghostbusters name and logo on it)

4d50a8995e101058e44b2049d484d3a1fcb26f69_(resized).jpg

In 3D and flashers where the red eyes are.

#4574 8 years ago

Is the new movie really just gonna be called Ghostbusters with no subtitle? Disappointing.

#4575 8 years ago
Quoted from brettybluevein:

Be honest, how terrible are those?

I love Key Lime. I want to find those.

#4576 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is the new movie really just gonna be called Ghostbusters with no subtitle? Disappointing.

I believe I read somewhere that it will be called Ghostbusters: Estroplasmic Vagitarians

#4577 8 years ago

Still waiting to give my money to Stern. If ghostbuster is awesome than GB it will be. If GB is MEH......Game of Thrones will be my choice.

But if they wait too long to announce GB than maybe GOT Premium won't be available no more and I fear Stern will loose my money.

Summer is coming lol

#4578 8 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

What ya gonna eat?

That doesn't look or sound that great, yet, I still found myself searching for them when I was out shopping last night, after reading your post.

#4579 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Still waiting to give my money to Stern. If ghostbuster is awesome than GB it will be. If GB is MEH......Game of Thrones will be my choice.
But if they wait too long to announce GB than maybe GOT Premium won't be available no more and I fear Stern will loose my money.
Summer is coming lol

Why not both? *throws money in the air*

#4580 8 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

That doesn't look or sound that great, yet, I still found myself searching for them when I was out shopping last night, after reading your post.

It says on the box in the picture "Only in Theaters". I think they might be a theater only limited edition twinkie LOL.

#4581 8 years ago

Stern has a factory picture on FB with numerous boxes of parts labeled by game. One of them looks like its labeled "Politico Pro." Maybe I'm just deciphering it wrong; wonder what game that is?

#4582 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

Stern has a factory picture on FB with numerous boxes of parts labeled by game. One of them looks like its labeled "Politico Pro." Maybe I'm just deciphering it wrong; wonder what game that is?

Politico was Game of Thrones, Harold is GB

#4583 8 years ago
Quoted from visi0n:

Politico was Game of Thrones, Harold is GB

Well damn. Thought I was on to something.

#4584 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

It says on the box in the picture "Only in Theaters". I think they might be a theater only limited edition twinkie LOL.

It's letting you know that it's only in theaters so you don't confuse as being marketed towards the original. New one is being released July 15 and those Twinkies are best used by April 7. I really only care about the Ecto Cooler that's being re-released. I may not have any money left for the Ghostbusters pin after stocking up on that sugar water.

#4585 8 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

It's letting you know that it's only in theaters so you don't confuse as being marketed towards the original. New one is being released July 15 and those Twinkies are best used by April 7. I really only care about the Ecto Cooler that's being re-released. I may not have any money left for the Ghostbusters pin after stocking up on that sugar water.

Amen brother!

I was going to say that we need an ecto cooler alternative translite but I actually like the leaked translite so maybe just an ecto cooler playfield mod. It could go next to the Ghostbusters cereal and Ghostbusters ceiling fan mods.

But seriously, it's awesome to see Ghostbusters merch everywhere again...and it's not all reboot merch either. A lot of it is merch geared towards the classic line, as they are now calling it.

#4586 8 years ago

This popped up on slickdeals today. Preorder your mod time...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013J4LAZM/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail

#4587 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

4d50a8995e101058e44b2049d484d3a1fcb26f69_(resized).jpg

That is cool as hell!

#4588 8 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

This popped up on slickdeals today. Preorder your mod time...
amazon.com link »

That little Stay-Puft looks freaking awesome!

#4589 8 years ago

Got this from our distributor today... Guess things are looking up!

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#4590 8 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Got this from our distributor today... Guess things are looking up!

image_(resized).png

yes, dare say GB will be announced in March at Texas and then production start a few weeks to a month later

#4591 8 years ago

Bummer that the announce might be a while.

Guess I'll add this to my Favorites and wait to see the huge spike in posts to know that there is something actually going on over here.

#4592 8 years ago

My plan for trying and buying GB at SFGE in June might actually pan out with this timeline. Sweet.

#4593 8 years ago

Just watched Steve Ritchie's interview today on Stern Facebook page. He went through his favorite games by different designers. He said his favorite John Trudeau game was the one he's working on right now, but he couldn't say anymore about it.

Nice to see the King giving Ghostbusters a thumbs up!

#4594 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Just watched Steve Ritchie's interview today on Stern Facebook page. He went through his favorite games by different designers. He said his favorite John Trudeau game was the one he's working on right now, but he couldn't say anymore about it.
Nice to see the King giving Ghostbusters a thumbs up!

Kickass. And now we wait...

#4595 8 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Kickass. And now we wait...

And wait some more.....

#4596 8 years ago

I'm good with waiting. Let it bake in the oven and then let the juices settle. Don't rush any aspect of this one.

#4597 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm good with waiting. Let it bake in the oven and then let the juices settle. Don't rush any aspect of this one.

Couldn't agree more.

#4598 8 years ago

I-Have-a-Dream_(resized).jpgI-Have-a-Dream_(resized).jpg

#4599 8 years ago

Just found this flyer.....didnt know this was a complete GB copy. Wonder if they tried to get the licence but couldnt, or were just too cheap.....

3057e8c7b878b901155cf0e91b978c8d7036708c_(resized).jpg3057e8c7b878b901155cf0e91b978c8d7036708c_(resized).jpg

#4600 8 years ago

Spoke with my distro and he said that Ghostbusters is definitely the next one with 2 models for "now" and the announcement to be made in the next 3 weeks or so so I'm guessing from all the hype that's here there will be a premium

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 103.00
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

15,699 (OBO)
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.