IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 360.
#4151 8 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

Listen! You smell something...?

This ever happen to you before? First time?

#4152 8 years ago

I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice...

#4153 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Can you comment on the left captive ball area or where the ramp appears to go under the PF? How about the scoleri bros, are these just drop targets like in CC?

Pro has normal slings, left scoop, left captive balls, middle top Neuton ball, right scoop changed to a catch saucer. No subway ramp on Pro. All models have the 2 brothers single drop targets.

#4154 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Pro has normal slings, left scoop, left captive balls, middle top Neuton ball, right scoop changed to a catch saucer. No subway ramp on Pro. All models have the 2 brothers single drop targets.

Can you post pictures?

#4155 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

cool, thanks for the clarification, assuming the saucer will be like a congo saucer

so LE / Premium has as replacement or extra magnetic slings, rhs scoop which must interact with the subway ramp, proton beams, slimer holo

#4156 8 years ago

Did new stuff come out? What's everyone talking about? After hooking so many others up, someone better hook Kaneda up!

#4157 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Did new stuff come out? What's everyone talking about? After hooking so many others up, someone better hook Kaneda up!

PM Sent!

#4158 8 years ago

Seen the playfield before, but the cabinet is new. Love how the art continues up to the backbox. That just makes total sense. I can't wait to see how the final looks. It's gonna be a colorful / fun as hell pin for sure.

#4159 8 years ago
Quoted from BD_Designs:

Listen! You smell something...?

That's one of my favorite lines, so many people miss the joke. Also I love the piano that plays right after.

#4160 8 years ago

Cabinet and play field are both solid.

Clean up the faces of the actors on the back glass or give me a different back glass on my premium and I'm ready to roll.

#4161 8 years ago

Is the Slimer with the green trim the LE?

#4162 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Is the Slimer with the green trim the LE?

As far as we know. Apparently there's a Stay Puft premium too but I don't think any of us have seen it.

#4163 8 years ago

PF looks amazing

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#4164 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

PF looks amazing

image_(resized).jpg

Are you sure you should be posting such a huge leak , you don't want a thread eject . Overall the farsight ghostbusters re-theme of haunted house is not that bad but too repetitive in my opinion. At least with this one from stern there will be no photo shopped pictures for artwork which is a +1 for me

#4165 8 years ago

Is the leaked PF art just a small tiny section in the middle of the playfield with the 2 x drop targets?

#4166 8 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Is the leaked PF art just a small tiny section in the middle of the playfield with the 2 x drop targets?

Tried to show you but you block PMs. Why man, WHY!?!?!??!

#4167 8 years ago

What i saw was a small shot of the middle starting from the right ramp going over to the captive ball area

#4168 8 years ago

I saw a big Staypuff man holding up a sign that says, "Kaneda Rocks!" You guys see that image yet?

#4169 8 years ago

Can't find it..can someone pm? Thanks!!

#4170 8 years ago

Of course the one day I dont check pinside...anyone want to pm me or email me direct? jamieflowers atttt yahoooo. com ? I promise not to reveal my source, or post the pics.

#4171 8 years ago

I hope I like this as the kids are excited. Not a fan at all of the 4 flippers at the bottom. I haven't liked any pin I've ever played with 3 or more flippers at the bottom of the playfield.

#4172 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I hope I like this as the kids are excited. Not a fan at all of the 4 flippers at the bottom. I haven't liked any pin I've ever played with 3 or more flippers at the bottom of the playfield.

2 flippers and 4 inlanes

#4173 8 years ago

Ah I'm chomPIN at the bit to see this pin!

#4174 8 years ago

I never bought a NIB LE before. DO they sell out pretty quickly as a rule?

#4175 8 years ago

yes and no, some can sell out in a few days and others like Transformers and WWE are still available.

#4176 8 years ago

I wonder if the subway ramp will make that much of a difference. Can't wait to play this game!!

#4177 8 years ago

I'd rather settle for a premium after seeing how it played than take a chance on an LE sight unseen.

#4178 8 years ago

As a rule, no.

#4179 8 years ago

The game will be beautiful....trust me

#4180 8 years ago
Quoted from brettybluevein:

The game will be beautiful....trust me

Probably, but looks aren't everything in a longer relationship. Is it fun? Time will tell.

#4181 8 years ago

What's the fastest an LE has ever sold out?

#4182 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I think eight.

#4183 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

WWE - It sold on day one.

#4184 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

MOPLE, less than 24 hrs

#4186 8 years ago

MMrLE is said to have sold 1000 in one day at Expo

#4187 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's BS, I bought a black one from PPS last April and got it in September.

#4188 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

And then many of the spots were resold for the next 2 years.

#4189 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

That's BS, I bought a black one from PPS in April and got it in September.

What LE number was it?

#4191 8 years ago

GB will sell out in a day, easily. For those guys with depsoits down, how much did you put down? I put down $100.

#4192 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

GB will sell out in a day, easily. For those guys with depsoits down, how much did you put down? I put down $100.

I have a $100 deposit as well.

#4193 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Really? Pro and Premiums are unlimited so how can it "sell out" ?

#4194 8 years ago

I have a $1000 deposit down.

#4195 8 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I have a $1000 deposit down.

With who?

And we're talking LE's selling out.

#4196 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Really? Pro and Premiums are unlimited so how can it "sell out" ?

Yea im just getting a premium which will give me time to really look at the pro and le since they usually come out way before the premium. Le is cool but im not paying 1200-1500 more just for a plaque , powdered Armor and mirrored translight . Plus that green isnt for me if thats the case

#4197 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

With who?
And we're talking LE's selling out.

I'd rather not say who it's with at this point, but they're a good distributor. It's fully refundable even after the game is announced.

#4198 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea im just getting a premium which will give me time to really look at the pro and le since they usually come out way before the premium. Le is cool but im not paying 1200-1500 more just for a plaque , powdered Armor and mirrored translight . Plus that green isnt for me if thats the case

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm worried about. Bright, incredible Hulk green armor just won't go with my room. The Brass on LOTR LE goes great. Looks real classy. Bright green could push me to premium.

#4199 8 years ago

LOL...

Guys with $$$ already down on GB:

You've officially lost the right to complain about Stern shipping machines with incomplete code or rushing machines out the door with QC issues.

#4200 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

LOL...
Guys with $$$ already down on GB:
You've officially lost the right to complain about Stern shipping machines with incomplete code or rushing machines out the door with QC issues.

At least its the LE version. Are you following the issues with inserts popping on Met Pro in other threads? I guess it is "expected" with the pro.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 17,975 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-stern-ghostbusters-speculation-thread/page/84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.