• Premium 424 votes
    45%
  • LE 212 votes
    23%
  • Only if they offer one with the female Ghostbusetrs. 97 votes
    10%

(935 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,803 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pic7 (resized).jpg
pic5 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170602_135331 (resized).jpg
flipper alignment 3 (resized).jpg
gb flipper alignment (resized).jpg
image2 (resized).JPG
IMGA0088 (resized).JPG
IMGA0087 (resized).JPG
terrordogs (resized).jpg
IMG_0575 (resized).JPG
IMG_0574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7147 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7146 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7143 (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_7141 (1) (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 17968 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 360.
#2151 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I don't think anyone has seen this game or has pics of it. I think people in this thread are just trying to get people going and pull their leg. The pics would be on Instagram or some blog site then.. Just my opinion.

A few leaked, a few haven't. ...but yeah, you're wrong.

#2152 2 years ago

Stern please do the other big movie that came out the same weekend... Gremlins!

#2153 2 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Stern please do the other big movie that came out the same weekend... Gremlins!

Pinball Gremlins! What a concept! Maybe we should do a kickstarter for it! You guys!

#2154 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I don't think anyone has seen this game or has pics of it. I think people in this thread are just trying to get people going and pull their leg. The pics would be on Instagram or some blog site then.. Just my opinion.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2155 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Based on what?

Not sure...the person that said it never elaborated.

But that was enough for me!!

#2156 2 years ago

DUPE!!!

#2157 2 years ago

TRIPLE DUPE!

Sorry.

#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

How wrong you are.....

I've seen the translite pic leaked, which I like a lot (although some disagree) but none of the game itself. PM's welcome proving me wrong

#2159 2 years ago

DUPE.. sorry.

#2160 2 years ago

"officially" no pictures sad thread. Commence speculation!

#2161 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You would be incorrect

#2162 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You would be incorrect

#2163 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

The faces are all wrong except for Ernie's. The rest is good.

I still don't understand these comments... when the game is official we'll post side by sides and debate it more at that point

#2164 2 years ago

I have not seen anything except the blank playfield and the backglass image. Since I know there isn't much chance of seeing the actual photos. Could someone who has seen the photos say whether it was the LE or the pro?

#2165 2 years ago

Everybody needs to take a breath and chill out

February is right around the corner

Then we can all circle jerk each other and scream "take my money"

I'm in

#2166 2 years ago

Is that anything like a centerflank reach around? If so I'm OUT!

#2167 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

I have not seen anything except the blank playfield and the backglass image. Since I know there isn't much chance of seeing the actual photos. Could someone who has seen the photos say whether it was the LE or the pro?

I understand not wanting to post or share pictures, but would anyone who has seen the game mind describing it in a bit more detail?

#2168 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Bullshit, I already got your RSVP

#2169 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Did he chafe you to?

#2170 2 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Bullshit, I already got your RSVP

OK that does it, I WAS gonna invite ya over to play some GOOD pins but not anymore.

#2171 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

OK that does it, I WAS gonna invite ya over to play some GOOD pins but not anymore.

Dammit

Edit-I've been meaning to visit MnHotrod one of these days, not sure if you are nearby him but I'll crash your place for sure! No invite needed

#2172 2 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Dammit
Edit-I've been meaning to visit MnHotrod one of these days, not sure if you are nearby him but I'll crash your place for sure! No invite needed

I'm about 20 NE of him, about 2 miles from the state capitol.

#2173 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Then we can all circle jerk each other and scream "take my money"

People are getting so worked up, it doesn't matter what they release. People will complain about everything. Artwork, game play, call outs, price, dmd or lcd, code and whatever makes it drain STDM. I am looking forward to routing some pro's regardless of what it plays like due to the theme.

#2174 2 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I am looking forward to routing some pro's regardless of what it plays like due to the theme.

Should do great on route I would think?

#2175 2 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

People will complain about everything.

They will also buy anything.

#2176 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They will also buy anything.

You have anything? How much?

#2177 2 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

People will complain about everything. Artwork, game play, call outs, price, dmd or lcd, code and whatever makes it drain STDM.

You are right on the forum as a whole we do seem to complain much more then we give praise or encouragement. In person the pin community I would say is the polar opposite. For the first time I'm leaning towards going with Alien/Heighway primarily because I am tired of waiting for Stern to get with the times on their displays...I'm going to wait to play before I pay of course.

#2178 2 years ago

I didn't say they would sell anything. I just can't bring myself to do it.

#2179 2 years ago

So...... to summarize. Not a single picture of the actual game exists but all LEs are sold out to "insiders". This hobby has become stupid.

#2180 2 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

So...... to summarize. Not a single picture of the actual game exists but all LEs are sold out to "insiders". This hobby has become stupid.

Not stupid and they will have plenty of LE's around to suit you needs of spending.

You have to keep in mind if "the insiders" want to keep their status they need to create a hype for Stern's next baby

Now close your eyes and wait for it stress free lol

#2181 2 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

With (only) 349 Pinsiders participating in this thread and the bulk of the activity being a handful of those..Many of which are either a) in the know or b) have a sad need to appear as if they are in the know, I'm sure LE's aren't already sold out for a game that isn't even for sale yet. Some distributors are keeping lists of folks who are interested in the next title, some might even take deposits or payments but that doesn't mean those distributors' orders are entered with Stern yet. Because.. you know.. there's nothing to buy yet

I do think the LE's will go quickly on this one, though but I don't believe for a second there won't be a Premium model, Stern's not leaving money like that sitting on the table. Premium tables have been going very well for them.

#2182 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

...or those that have seen more pics/info and are "in the know" would like to stay "in the know" by not betraying the trust of the person(s) who shared said pics/info by blabbing and sharing it with every yahoo on the Internet.

Info like that isn't stuff you're brought in to with the person sharing expecting you to share with others that aren't in the know, just the way it is.

IMO It's pretty dumb that the translight was leaked, so somebody shared it with somebody, who shared it with somebody else who was desperate enough to post it for everyone to see for attention or site clicks or whatever...pretty bush league move.

#2183 2 years ago

I don't think this game will sell well at all.... Not enough hype

#2184 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I don't think this game will sell well at all.... Not enough hype

Walken-Cowbell_DS_(resized).jpg

#2185 2 years ago

From what I've heard about the Premium's theme....that's the one to get!

Always been a big fan of the Premium model anyway...and more often than not, the Premium looks better, and a grand cheaper, and no pressure to buy right away.

#2186 2 years ago

From what I've heard about the Premium's theme....that's the one to get!
Always been a big fan of the Premium model anyway...and more often than not, the Premium looks better, and a grand cheaper, and no pressure to buy right away.

That's possibly the most exciting thing I've heard about GB so far - any idea if the Premium will be announced initially with the Pro and LE?

#2187 2 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

That's possibly the most exciting thing I've heard about GB so far - any idea if the Premium will be announced initially with the Pro and LE?

I can only assume so. On the last two titles, Stern has announced all three at launch. I think they're over the "Hold the Premium" thing.

#2188 2 years ago

I can only assume so. On the last two titles, Stern has announced all three at launch. I think they're over the "Hold the Premium" thing.

I'm voting hold the premium on this one TWD style. But I have honestly no idea, to me it just seems Stern doesn't have as much faith in John Trudeau titles for some reason.

#2189 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm voting hold the premium on this one TWD style. But I have honestly no idea, to me it just seems Stern doesn't have as much faith in John Trudeau titles for some reason.

Theme trumps everything here. I doubt Stern is worried about loosing LE sales. Not on this one.

#2190 2 years ago

If the translite photo is close to final I really hope they make Ghostbusters one word and not broken over two lines. It just looks like a designer cutting corners. Otherwise, I love it artwork. I think they have a good cartoon likeness although it's possible they don't look exactly like the original cast because of licensing issues like on the Indiana Jones pin.

#2191 2 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

If the translite photo is close to final I really hope they make Ghostbusters one word and not broken over two lines. It just looks like a designer cutting corners. Otherwise, I love it artwork. I think they have a good cartoon likeness although it's possible they don't look exactly like the original cast because of licensing issues like on the Indiana Jones pin.

Ghostbusters broken into two lines is how it appears on the title screen of the original film - but I get where you're coming from.

#2192 2 years ago

From the movie:

image_(resized).jpg

#2193 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

From the movie:

image_(resized).jpg

Hate it. Much prefer poster art for movie and most other advertising. It was silly of them to do both originally. Cause for confusion.

Ghostbusters_cover_(resized).png

#2194 2 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

Hate it. Much prefer poster art for movie and most other advertising. It was silly of them to do both originally. Cause for confusion.

I get where you're coming from, but for some reason I've always loved the two line version. I think it's probably from my endless hours of watching the cartoon as a kid and seeing this one.

Realghostbusters_title_(resized).jpg

#2195 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

From the movie:

image_(resized).jpg

That is literally the only place you'll ever see it broken like that. On the screen cap of the movie's opening title. Literally every instance of Ghostbusters is only 1 word.

#2196 2 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

I get where you're coming from, but for some reason I've always loved the two line version. I think it's probably from my endless hours of watching the cartoon as a kid and seeing this one.

Realghostbusters_title_(resized).jpg

Ha. ok. there it is again.

#2197 2 years ago

I was 8 when my parents took me to see Ghostbusters. My dad asked for three tickets to 'Ghostbusters' and the box office employee looked confused. He called the manager who asked what movie we were seeing. My dad said, "Ghostbusters."

The manager frowned and said they weren't playing that movie. My dad pointed to the poster and the manager said, "You mean Ghost Busters?" My dad said yes. The manager explained that because of the lack of a verbal pause between 'Ghost' and 'Busters' he became confused. A group of local toughs pointed and laughed. My mom started crying.

It was the worst birthday ever.

#2198 2 years ago

This debate is going to come down to personal pref it seems. End of the day. the movie is Ghostbusters, not Ghost busters.

#2199 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I was 8 when my parents took me to see Ghostbusters. My dad asked for three tickets to 'Ghostbusters' and the box office employee looked confused. He called the manager who asked what movie we were seeing. My dad said 'Ghostbusters.'
The manager frowned and said they weren't playing that movie. My dad pointed to the poster and the manager said, "You mean Ghost Busters?" My dad said yes. The manager explained that because of the lack of a verbal pause between 'Ghost' and 'Busters' he became confused. A group of local toughs pointed and laughed. My mom started crying.

Hahah. That is an awesome anecdote. Sounds like something I would see on The Goldbergs.
(Sorry about your bday though )

#2200 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I was 8 when my parents took me to see Ghostbusters. My dad asked for three tickets to 'Ghostbusters' and the box office employee looked confused. He called the manager who asked what movie we were seeing. My dad said 'Ghostbusters.'

No doubt that manager is currently in charge of fries at Burger King now days...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 93.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 217.00
$ 69.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 11.99
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Norwalk, CA
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17968 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 360.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside